Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:28:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773500
  • Total Topics: 66376
  • Online Today: 408
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 308
Total: 308

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I Just Tested Poz / Re: Hi all... feeling a bit lonely 🙁 no one know
« Last post by Tonny2 on Today at 10:14:43 pm »

ojo.           Hi there… Forgive my English too, it is my second language, I speak Spanish. Where are you from?.It breaks my heart to read you, but I think that you are leaving in a toxic relationship, if your wife is not supporting you I will move out of the house And try to start all over again because there is life after an HIV diagnosis. Cannot change the past but you can start doing something now to try to have a better future either with someone else or alone so you can continue with your business and your life.  I was looking to try to send you a personal message, but I couldn’t find the way. We are here for you, hang in there and I hope somebody else chime is here to give you some moral support… Wishing you the best and if you find a way to send me 8 PM , feel free to do it. I’m not psychologist, but I am older than you and have some with them specially in how to deal with HIV… Ha hugs
I Just Tested Poz / Hi all... feeling a bit lonely 🙁 no one know
« Last post by Smokiboy43 on Today at 06:56:28 pm »
Hello all , here more info about how my life is going since last year when u found out
January 2023.

Sorry for my English
I'm not English native.

So I was starting feeling small medical issue and after almost one year I ask the doctor to make full blood test

And the message come.
My hart was bump, I was sure life is finish.
I had very hard days and didn't sleep well 
I was started treatment and my body start to recovery..

So all my info is on my other posts.
Now after 1.5 year here my story.

So I started on VL 2 MILLION / CD4 48
Today my CD4 580 / VL 40
My body is very week I understand now why they suggested sport..
So when I'm doing sport j feel much better
So if you read that... make a lot of sport is very very important. 

Because of my current status I become more close I'm afraid always someone will know, the only one who know is my wife ,
We do leave together but she is unhappy to find out I got it and she assuming I cheat
And she is very update why I was un protected and put her on risk
She don't have nothing but this what happens

So we not in the vest place on our relation
We dont sleep anymore
I dont even feel her support in my feeling
Because I do have a lot of time self blaim and her attitude not help at all
Because I can't talk about my feeling with no one and very loanly ... ( is very hard ))

On my work I lost lots of options to make my business successful and I also face financial problems,  🙃
Not that j don't make money, just i don't have similar financial income and I start lost confidence...
So it make my life more harder

I dont have the availability option to make-up my self and buy some happiness
Like travelling or just enjoy ... in same level like you can with be worries.

So I start become closer and affried and start disconected from ppl around and spend my days only focus on working ...

I do become very stress with any small medical issues ,
I still affried from some side effects of the biktarvy 💊  , the Internet full of bulshit ...
Guys don't read it if will make you depressed

So from time to time I still think I fuc  ..my own life for just sex ..
And always affried to kiss,  sex I don't have
Even to try out is not an option I don't want to cheat my wife but it looks I donr here

I'm not sure how I can recover my life when my head keep thinking death is closer 😕

I dont have any support
I'm too embarrassed to share someone
I have big kids
Italy here napoli is hard place for ppl like me
If someone know my kids will be suffering.

I was growing with knowledge about being positive,  I don't think about my case most of the days, I live with the pill in peace and pry for some injection yo let me forget ..

Now my test lab is every 6 month and etc time I'm panic from bad news of pills side effect or other deasese...

Omg 😲 😱 😲
I fucket up my life in my head
My social life is dead
My wife become even not a friend just my kids mum and the woman who asking me financial support only.

Now next time going to check
Prostate,  dick skin for issues , langs, liver , and all others issues

I'm very stress like always it will be in 3 week and I start become stress again .

I dont know how to bring back my life back
I move out from our room to my guest house
I dont even go out I working online
I'm made on my current status

And the worse
I know what ever I will do...
 I can't get read of this shit 😒 😑 😫 😭 😪

Omg ..

Ok guys 👦
I'm sharing here I dont have other place

My ententionHello all , here more info about how my life is going since last year when u found out
January 2023.

Sorry for my English
I'm not English native.

So I was starting feeling small medical issue and after almost one year I ask the doctor to make full blood test

And the message come.
My hart was bump, I was sure life is finish.
I had very hard days and didn't sleep well 
I was started treatment and my body start to recovery..

So all my info is on my other posts.
Now after 1.5 year here my story.

So I started on VL 2 MILLION / CD4 48
Today my CD4 580 / VL 40
My body is very week I understand now why they suggested sport..
So when I'm doing sport j feel much better
So if you read that... make a lot of sport is very very important. 

Because of my current status I become more close I'm afraid always someone will know, the only one who know is my wife ,
We do leave together but she is unhappy to find out I got it and she assuming I cheat
And she is very update why I was un protected and put her on risk
She don't have nothing but this what happens

So we not in the vest place on our relation
We dont sleep anymore
I dont even feel her support in my feeling
Because I do have a lot of time self blaim and her attitude not help at all
Because I can't talk about my feeling with no one and very loanly ... ( is very hard ))

On my work I lost lots of options to make my business successful and I also face financial problems,  🙃
Not that j don't make money, just i don't have similar financial income and I start lost confidence...
So it make my life more harder

I dont have the availability option to make-up my self and buy some happiness
Like travelling or just enjoy ... in same level like you can with be worries.

So I start become closer and affried and start disconected from ppl around and spend my days only focus on working ...

I do become very stress with any small medical issues ,
I still affried from some side effects of the biktarvy 💊  , the Internet full of bulshit ...
Guys don't read it if will make you depressed

So from time to time I still think I fuc  ..my own life for just sex ..
And always affried to kiss,  sex I don't have
Even to try out is not an option I don't want to cheat my wife but it looks I donr here

I'm not sure how I can recover my life when my head keep thinking death is closer 😕

I dont have any support
I'm too embarrassed to share someone
I have big kids
Italy here napoli is hard place for ppl like me
If someone know my kids will be suffering.

I was growing with knowledge about being positive,  I don't think about my case most of the days, I live with the pill in peace and pry for some injection yo let me forget ..

Now my test lab is every 6 month and etc time I'm panic from bad news of pills side effect or other deasese...

Omg 😲 😱 😲
I fucket up my life in my head
My social life is dead
My wife become even not a friend just my kids mum and the woman who asking me financial support only.

Now next time going to check
Prostate,  dick skin for issues , langs, liver , and all others issues

I'm very stress like always it will be in 3 week and I start become stress again .

I dont know how to bring back my life back
I move out from our room to my guest house
I dont even go out I working online
I'm made on my current status

And the worse
I know what ever I will do...
 I can't get read of this shit 😒 😑 😫 😭 😪

Omg ..

Ok guys 👦
I'm sharing here I dont have other place

My extention is just talk and clean my hart a bit from my feelings .

For all newbies
Life is defently better after some time
But I think support around you is the key   🔑

Unfortunately I need to keep walking on that blank and white 😩 road

Thx  is just talk and clean my hart a bit from my feelings .

For all newbies
Life is defently better after some time
But I think support around you is the key   🔑

Unfortunately I need to keep walking on that blank and white 😩 road

Thx
Estoy infectado? / Re: preocupado
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 06:32:37 pm »
No tuviste ningún riesgo de VIH entonces no razón por PEP o para realizar el test.

Su tiene que aplicar la informacion de previo comentarios

No un VIH riesgo.  Adelante con su vida

« Last post by Luiskokusho on Today at 06:08:48 pm »
muchas gracias por la información. espero la respuesta del moderador

gracias
« Last post by Tonny2 on Today at 05:54:54 pm »
Comparto mi situación

hace 4 días tuve relaciones con una sexoservidora. la cual me hizo oral con condon y también la penetracion  fue con condon. para esto yo estaba algo tomado. pero recuerdo todo.  al momento de retirarme vi que el condon estaba allí y después de esto fui a verlo si no se había roto. el cual no está roto. después me entró dudas como si se hubiera movido . pero creo que son más mis miedos por mi mala acción. debería estar preocupado ?

ojo.             Cómo te dijo el moderador, según lo que cuentas, no haz tenido riesgo alguno de posible contagio. Mientras tu pajarito esté cubierto no tienes nada de qué preocuparte… Sobre el inicio de tomar medicamento no sé cómo lo conseguiste y quien te lo recetó. En esta ocasión no tuviste riesgo alguno. Si eres una persona sexualmente muy activa, entonces si busca la manera de tener otra capa más de protección aparte del uso correcto del condón tomando lo que se conoce como Prep, esto te protegerá doblemente pero eso sí es medicamento que tendrás que tomar todos los días. Personalmente, yo no comparto el uso de esto ya que son medicamentos fuertes y además si dejas de tomarlos pudieran  no servirte después por si llegases a tener una infección  de VIH pero como dije, es sólo mi humilde opinión. Yo lo que haría si es que el condón falla, entonces tomar lo que se llama Pep que es el mismo medicamento sólo tiene que ser tomado dentro de las primeras 72 horas de la probable o posible exposición al virus lo que significa que hayas tenido penetración sin condón o que el condón se haya roto. Consulta con tu médico y no te metas nada que no sea recomendado por tu médico… Espera a ver qué te contesta el moderador ya que él sabe mucho más que yo. No olvides siempre usar el gorrito si te vas de fiesta. Abrazos
« Last post by Luiskokusho on Today at 05:24:21 pm »
hola Jim

por la preocupación leei que era bueno tomar esta medicina  movitrem que contiene tenofovir y emtricitabina. a lo cual llevo dos tomada. después leei que esto es un prev. mi pregunta es a lo que me dices tengo 0 riesgo. puedo acabarme las pastillas o las dejo de tomar. ya que también leí que deben ser recetadas por un doctor.

saludos
Your post from the "Living with HIV" forum section was removed and you have been issued a 28-day ban.

Already asked and answered.

Using condoms correctly and consistently is key.

HIV can't be transmitted through an intact latex, polyisoprene or polyurethane condom. Unless a condom obviously fails during intercourse, there is no reason to be stressing about HIV or testing for HIV outside the standard yearly HIV screening.

In short: You had no HIV risk from the concerned encounter, move on with your life.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, with no exceptions.

Keep in mind that some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other easier-acquired STIs.

Please don't post about this again.

If you come back again with more about this it will result in a ban.
Hi.
- i had sex with african CSW. She supplied a condom and it was kinda tight but it worked. I had quick brief sex, 2-3 minutes. It was my first time having sex, anxiety came in and i just finished quickly removed the condom gave it to her, she checked it and throw it in the garbage. I left quickly. 2 days after i felt uncomfortable in my penis and frequent urination, this uncomfortable feeling lasted for awhile like 3 months. Then it went away. After a year it came back but lil worse. Prostatitis or cpps i guess.
- before the sex, we had frottage. She was on top. Grinding really hard, she told me to place my penis in pubic area and she sat on it rubbing hard for 1 minute. Seriously i have no idea if my penis went in. Really i dont have idea. She said it didnt go in.
- what is the risk of these activities i have done?
- i read that some people got infected even with a condom. How come? I thought condom sex is no risk.
Grinding and rubbing against each other isn't an HIV risk and as for intercourse, HIV can't be transmitted through an intact latex, polyisoprene or polyurethane condom. Unless a condom obviously fails during intercourse, there is no reason to be stressing about HIV or testing for HIV outside the standard yearly HIV screening.

In short: You had no HIV risk from the concerned encounter, move on with your life.

Please don't post about this again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.