Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 04:33:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 757210
  • Total Topics: 64056
  • Online Today: 277
  • Online Ever: 4912
  • (November 13, 2019, 02:56:14 am)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ART drugs DELIVERY - Thailand Red Cross  (Read 684 times)

Offline shizukav2

ART drugs DELIVERY - Thailand Red Cross
« on: August 31, 2020, 10:49:30 pm »
 :)   :)

Good news for those in Thailand... the Thailand Red Cross can deliver your medication needs to you, no need to visit the clinic in person (once you've been once and received your HN number and card)

Here's a link to the relevant page - if you open it in Chrome browser you can choose to translate it to English.
https://th.trcarc.org/en/anonymous-clinic/online-service/drug

Essentially:-

• Add them to your Line account (you can email too, but Line works well, and can message immediately as they go throught the steps). Either scan the QR code to add or add by their ID RXTRCARC
  • Send them pic of your HN card and a pic of your precription
  • They'll confirm you're in Thailand, and will calculate the medication cost and delivery cost
  • Transfer the total from your Thai bank account to the Account they detail for you and send them the online payment slip/pic on Line to confirm your payment
  • Supply your delivery address
  • You DO need to post your original prescription to the address they'll supply to you... send from any Post Office obviously
  • Wait for your stuff...!

I believe they'll supply a tracking number/details once the package is ready, and can expect to be delivered in a couple of days or so... I'll update once received as I just ordered a supply today (note, they can supply 12 months with suitable prescription)

5445 Bht (about $175 USD) inc delivery for 7x bottles of Trustiva (generic Atripla).

Offline liveyourlife

• Standard
Re: ART drugs DELIVERY - Thailand Red Cross
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 10:01:47 am »
Hello shizukav2,

This is very interessant, i'm taking Odefsey, do you know if they have it or a generic of it in Thailand ?

Offline virgo313

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 01:07:03 pm »
You can click the above link & choose English & click in the drugs & it will show the list of drugs available.
RVD Nov 2015. VL --> Log 5.32 HAART on 23/11/15
TDF+FTC+EFV / Chemo KS - 25/11/15 - 20/01/16.
CD4 - 4 (3/11/15) / VL - 225,000

Offline terrymoore

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 02:00:24 am »
Hello shizukav2,

This is very interessant, i'm taking Odefsey, do you know if they have it or a generic of it in Thailand ?

This is the price list: https://th.trcarc.org/en/anonymous-clinic/arv

Offline shizukav2

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 04:29:55 am »
Just to add, I received my medication no problems... Flash Express Courier delivery.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2020 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.