Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 09:48:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 34654
  • Latest: Tim8942
Stats
  • Total Posts: 747492
  • Total Topics: 62628
  • Online Today: 303
  • Online Ever: 1421
  • (August 13, 2016, 05:18:44 am)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 242
Total: 247

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Looking for Nick (pozniceguy)  (Read 609 times)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Looking for Nick (pozniceguy)
« on: September 06, 2019, 09:04:39 pm »
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I visited the forums, not sure how many of the old crew are left now. I hope every one is doing well, and living life the best they can. I'm looking for Nick (pozniceguy) if anyone could let me know if he still takes part in the forums I would appreciate it..many thanks

Hugs
Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
Re: Looking for Nick (pozniceguy)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 09:19:54 pm »
He has not posted on the forum since September 1, 2017, as far as I can tell.

In case no one answers you with any specific information, you may try sending him a PM.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 09:51:02 pm »
Hi Ptrk

I have sent him one so hopefully he will reply, I just hope he is OK. Thank you for the reply, take care

Hugs
Jan

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 09:58:14 pm »
You're welcome.

I hope he is well, too, and that he gets back to you in a timely manner to alleviate any concerns you may have for his well-being.

Take care.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Jody

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:20:15 pm »
I hope he responds Jan, he's a very nice man.  Robert as well.  Hugs  ♡♡♡
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 08:23:31 pm »
I hope he responds Jan, he's a very nice man.  Robert as well.  Hugs  ♡♡♡

I was friend's with Robert on Facebook for about 10 years then about a year or two ago his account was deactivated.  I really hope he is okay.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline joemutt

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 04:50:58 am »
I'm afraid I can't help you, Jan,
just wanted to send you a big HUG.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 08:33:23 pm »
Thanks Joe, hope all is well with you.

I still haven't heard anything from Nick which is unusual, he normally responds to my PM within a few days, I'm really worried about him..and Robert.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #8 on: Today at 06:29:53 pm »
Hey guys!  I am not out on the forums much anymore.  GREAT people but I guess as my living with HIV became the norm and things have progressed well in other areas of my life; I just focused on that.

I hope everybody is doing well.  We had some great back and forth exchange here a few years back.  The gathering out in WA (I want to say 2011ish) was when I met so many of you in person.  WOW, I look back at that time and what is going on today and I am not even the same person. 

I will do my part to keep up more.  I do see many in FB land but have neglected to do much here.  Some really great folks are here still no doubt.

Thanks Jan for starting this thread.  I wish I could give you an update on Nick but I can't.

J

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2019 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.