Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2019, 09:13:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 740939
  • Total Topics: 61630
  • Online Today: 190
  • Online Ever: 1421
  • (August 13, 2016, 05:18:44 am)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 138
Total: 142

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Am I Infected

Welcome to the "Am I Infected?" POZ forum.

New members -- those who have posted three or fewer messages -- are permitted to post questions and responses, free of charge (make them count!). Ongoing participation in the "Am I Infected?" forum -- posting more than three questions or responses -- requires a paid subscription.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Am I Infected?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There will be no charge to continue reading threads in the "Am I Infected?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the Main Forums; Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits; and Off Topic Forums. Similarly, all POZ pages, including our "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "Am I Infected? (A Guide to Testing for HIV)" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Am I Infected?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Am I Infected?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Different Receptive Fellatio Scenario  (Read 442 times)

Offline scaredguy06

• Standard
Different Receptive Fellatio Scenario
« on: February 09, 2019, 08:41:04 am »
For my story, I know that you have received tons of questions of this nature, but I really need guidance right now. Please answer my question, I really need an experts guidance since Iím in a foreign country right now studying language, I have no one to go but you guys.

I received an unprotected blowjob from a transgender Thai sex worker and hereís how it goes.

I got into her hotel room, she told me to get my clothes off and rest a little while she was preparing. While she was in the bathroom I heard some sounds like as if she was brushing her teeth but of course Iím not sure, maybe it was something different. Then, before she gave me a blowjob I asked her to show me her teeth and mouth, I didnít see any visible blood or something else. She performed a blowjob on my flaccid penis to make it hard and I suddenly felt warmth in my penis. After 30-45 seconds of blowjob I put a condom on and she continued giving me blowjob, I trusted my penis in her mouth and it was kind of a deep throat. After I ekaculated on her, I asked if she had HIV and any other disease, she told me she has a check up routine every two months and she said she was using vaccine( I donít know what she meant by that because clearly HIV has no vaccine), to make herself clear, she showed me a medication she was using and it seemed like a chewing gum box with some blue pills inside. I asked her again to be sure and she insisted that she didnít have HIV and she was more clean than I am. After this, I immediately took a shower and peed, however, when I come back to my dormitory, I peed again and it was kind of a darkish color, also checked the tip of my penis and under the pee hole I realized the pinky spot under urethra was a little red and a vein kind of visible.

1- Do you think that I put myself in a risk by getting involved in an activity like this and if so am I in a great risk for being infected?

2- what do you think those blue pills might be?

3- I didnít realize there was any visible blood on my penis, do you think that it would be easy to realize that when I got a blowjob?

I always appreciate what you guys are doing to change the world, thank you for being here for people that need help.

Online JimDublin

• Administrator
  • Twitter @JimAllenDublin
    • HIV Lessons
Re: Different Receptive Fellatio Scenario
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 09:15:19 am »
Hiya

What she said or not and what medication she takes or not is totally irrelevant!

The activity mentioned simply can not result in aquiring HIV, and met none of the conditions required. End of story!

Relax no need for drama, move on with your life

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP in the future as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as Ďsafeí in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

More information on HIV Basics, PEP, TaSP and Transmission can be found through the links in my signature to our POZ pages, this includes information on HIV Testing

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Transmission and Risks
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline scaredguy06

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 09:24:07 am »
Thanks Jim,

You are right 100 percent, no need to drama.

However, what do you think about my 3rd question? You clearly explained 1st and 2nd and I am glad you did lightning fast.

PS. Let’s say that she’s HIV positive, would this change your answer?

Also, I have a super duper theory, could those blue pills be some kind of prevention against obtaining HIV? Since she is a sex worker who wants to protect herself?

Thanks Jim,

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:26:52 am by scaredguy06 »

Online JimDublin

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 09:55:47 am »
3 . Irrelevant

Also clearly you did not listen to me saying it's all irrelevant about what meds she's on as you are asking below again in a roundabout way

PS. Letís say that sheís HIV positive, would this change your answer?

Also, I have a super duper theory, could those blue pills be some kind of prevention against obtaining HIV? Since she is a sex worker who wants to protect herself?

Thanks Jim,

No because for risk assessments we always presume the other person is HIV positive. Your concern simply is not how HIV is transmitted as explained already.

You might as well be asking me if using the same cup to drink from is a concern ... It's irrelevant and the details you are trying to add to make it a concern simply don't

As for the blue pills it could be Smarties or M&Ms for all you should care as it's totally irrelevant to you !

Jim

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:58:13 am by JimDublin »
HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Online JimDublin

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 10:02:52 am »
Code: [Select]
before she gave me a blowjob I asked her to show me her teeth and mouth
If you keep treating people like this out of fears and having irrational thoughts about HIV and sex, perhaps you should consider talking to a therapist face to face.

HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline scaredguy06

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 10:35:40 am »
Hey Jim,

I am really not proud of myself making her do this and making you kind of angry because I tried to ask a question again.

What I now know is that my adventure was stupid and

1 - I maybe didn't put myself at a risk for HIV but definitely for other STDs that are easily transmitted through Oral sex.

2 - This was a stupid question since those pills might be anything, maybe a chewing gum... sorry

3 - I didn't see blood and try to force her to show me her mouth, I am sorry again but please give this to me Jim since being scared makes us do things that we normally don't.

Thank you for bearing my stupidty. Maybe I am just throwing away my 3rd post but who cares.

Online JimDublin

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 11:07:59 am »

This is a HIV forum. No HIV risk whatsoever from what you posted.

Indeed activities that are safe for HIV can still be risks for more common and easier to transmit & aquire STI's.  No stress required even for them though, simply like every adult test at least yearly out of standard routine.

2. Yes, could be anything and end of the day whatever it was it's no business of yours and makes no difference to your assessment.

3. Hence my comment to see a therapist. Asking to see her mouth, detailing she brushed her teeth in the assessment etc etc etc it's all irrelevant irrational and if you contuine to have thoughts like this, i mean you well when I say consider a therapist.

They might be able to help you cope with your thoughts

Jim

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 11:11:05 am by JimDublin »
HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Online JimDublin

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 03:29:50 am »
Banned for creating multiple accounts and thinking I would not notice and post removed from duplicate account.

You are not in control of your fears, you allow it to control you and treat people like shit to be frank and stress about what smarties someone eats when it's totally irrelevant to you, and now you are back with more nonsense

I don't know why this encounter has you so stressed, prehaps some form of misplaced guilt ? 

Now I don't know what else you have done in life,  I will presume this was not your first & only sexual encounter.  If I was to take a wild guess I would say prehaps you have a partner and hence the fears, so I'll tell you to protect yourself if you are having Intercourse with anyone else,  use condoms for any intercourse, no exceptions and consider PrEP as an additional layer of protection against HIV going forward.

As for the BJ, it did not give you HIV. Please understand that HIV can even be found in sweat, tears and saliva however not in levels to infect and not viable copies to infect either! So not a risk to start with and in addition your activities mentioned here are also lacking all the other biological / environmental conditions required for acquiring HIV so it's all rather irrelevant.

We address this time and time again and is not a new issue unaddressed by us as you suggested.

Please consider seeking face to face support from a therapist if you keep having irrational fears and spending you time trying to twisting biology or 1990's studies to find risks or fit your narrative that it fact simply doesn't exist!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:32:00 pm by JimDublin »
HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2019 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.