Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 25, 2019, 01:38:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 746980
  • Total Topics: 62545
  • Online Today: 254
  • Online Ever: 1421
  • (August 13, 2016, 05:18:44 am)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 226
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Which countrie care And who dose And who care ????  (Read 567 times)

Offline Yong arab

Which countrie care And who dose And who care ????
« on: January 13, 2019, 07:10:43 pm »
Have picture of my life
I am 28 can't work
In fact I use 2 Intel they ask me for hiv test wich the doctor
Told me you got hiv befor 2 years .
In Muslim countrie I don't have chance 2 life ... even though I
Am Muslim .
I swear it's to hard life here
Yes I am life but there is no difference between me and died
For a lot of my people.
I graduated my university and I am addicted
And after they know I got hiv they kicked me out of my job
I can't get my master degree in any other country
I can't marry the woman I love cause the whole city know I am
Hiv + .
I don't know where 2 run 2
I don't have tweeter to ask Trump
And neither I can't get Canada prime minister to ask for help
Any country I can have good life in it ...
I just want pace in my life and to have good future
If you read this and you can help me please do
Cause I cry every night before I sleep
And I hope 1 out this whole world can help or any government.
Please ....

Offline virgo313

Re: Which countrie care And who dose And who care ????
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 10:59:03 pm »
Hi Yong,

Try not to be too harsh to yourself. There are people who is rich & there will be people who is poor. I know it is tough for you there. Maybe you can try not to "plan' so much ahead & think of mid-term plans. If there any neighbouring country that you can work for the time being?

Take it easy, you got to live everyday to be able to live ur dream. Is there any NGO that you can talk with? Are you able to get medication on a regular basis? Hope you will have better days ahead. Thanks
RVD Nov 2015. VL --> Log 5.32 HAART on 23/11/15
TDF+FTC+EFV / Chemo KS - 25/11/15 - 20/01/16.
CD4 - 4 (3/11/15) / VL - 225,000   ~ CD4 - 65 (7/03/16) / VL - UD
CD4 - 153 (8/09/16) / VL - UD (20) / CD4% -6%   ~   CD4 - 215 (11/03/17) / VL - No Result / CD4% -8%
CD4 - No Result (10/04/17) / VL - UD (20)   ~   CD4 - 455 (11/05/18) / VL - UD / CD4% -14%
CD4 + CD4% (18/10/18) - Dr not going to  do this anymore / VL - To test only yearly. This Sucks..!
CD4 - 472 (10/04/19) / VL - UD / CD4% - 42%

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Twitter @JimAllenDublin
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 05:15:10 am »
Hiya

I removed the duplicate postings of this thread.

Are you still in Somalia?

Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Transmission and Risks
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Yong arab

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 05:26:33 am »
It wasn't easy for me to type this issue
But here in my country when they know you got hiv you life
Come up side down.
Even when you taking you midicne from hospital you should  whatch out that no one you know in the hospital.
And the community look at you as bad tharet.
Life here is like dieth sentence  .
Cause they kill all you hope DREAMS and everything
And I tried to move for 2 other Arab countries and when they know I got hiv + 1 of them asked my to leave oand the other one told me that they only can supply me with the midicne after 1 year .
Even though I register my self to the United nations as refugee I didn't get any help
I couldn't find any organizations to help.
Or any one to get me out of this country.
Its been so long I am looking for help or solutions and cause of my hiv positive every door is close on me.
Now days I don't leave my room often cause many people talked about my hiv condition and they know about it even the close people I started to lose them .
Its not plan for Ahed I am looking forward to to have help and normal life in any non Muslim countries that's all cause that's how bad I get treated here .
Just and my room and looking for hope.
If you could help in any way please do .
Please do.

Offline Yong arab

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 05:28:06 am »
Yes jimDublin stuck here ...

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Twitter @JimAllenDublin
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:39 am »
Yeah.

Look I am not going to tell you about rainbows & sunshine when you are living in Somalia. To me with or without HIV Somalia sounds like a pretty lousy place to be ...

If I do think of anything practical ill be sure to share it, however at the moment all I can is wish you luck and remind you that you are not alone, we are listing and feel free to vent here if you need to.

Jim

HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Transmission and Risks:
HIV Transmission and Risks
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Yong arab

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 07:10:28 am »
All I am looking for is help
Or solution
Or tell me the way I can solve it
Or who I should talk to
I don't  have others to help
That's why I type this issue here
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:28:08 am by Yong arab »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2019 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.