Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2020, 12:57:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 756136
  • Total Topics: 63914
  • Online Today: 255
  • Online Ever: 4912
  • (November 13, 2019, 02:56:14 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Possible exposure, very nervous  (Read 8972 times)

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
Possible exposure, very nervous
« on: December 12, 2015, 07:29:17 pm »
i recently had a first time experience with a TS.  We started with a massage where the TS was jerking me off as i was jerking her off.  She might if had some pre cum on her hand from jerking herself off as i was undressing.  She then placed a condom on my penis and began to give me a blow job for about 5 minutes.  I ejaculated inside the condom, didn't look like there were any holes in it.  I did not do a water test on the condom. After we fooled around i noticed a lot of medication bottles in the room and i saw truvada and isentress which i googled and found out they are hi 1 medications.  very nervous.  please help me out with any advice.  Im scared she might of rubbed precum on the tip of my penis infecting my urthera and also from the blow job i received.  condoms are not 100 percent safe.  what is my risk here>

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
Re: Possible exposure, very nervous
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 08:36:18 pm »
Hi ,  Getting a blow job is not risk for HIV ,
and just for the record condoms are effective unless they fail .
Body fluids are not infectious once exposed to air.
Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in UNPROTECTED anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies. Once hiv finds itself outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

You need to be using condoms for all anal and vaginal intercourse until you are in a trusting monogamous relationship and both have been tested for all STDs and HIV.
Everyone who is sexually active should have an annual exam and test for all STDs and HIV ,and always after unprotected intercourse. Always using condoms will give you peace of mind your tests will return with a negative result.

Wade
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
 HIV Transmission and Risks
 You can read more about Testing here:
 HIV Testing
 You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
 HIV TasP
 You can read more about HIV prevention here:
 HIV prevention
 You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
 PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 01:59:05 am »
what I'm nervous about is before she put the condom on she was jerking herself off and also jerking me off back and forth possibly rubbing precum on my unprotected urethra.  the condom went on after she was jerking me off, during the blowjob.  I'm just scared the short time my penis was unprotected , maybe she rubbed some fluid which was absorbed in my urthera.  help please, anxiety is killing me :-(

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 06:46:19 am »
Hi Dan, Body fluids are not infectious once they leave the body .The virus is damaged and unable to infect once exposed to air.
The precum was exposed to air .  This was a no risk situation

Wade
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 HIV Testing
 HIV TasP
 HIV prevention
 PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 11:32:04 pm »
I met up with a TS and I was very drunk.  I performed oral sex on the TS who is HIV positive by sucking his penis with a Condom on it for about 5 minutes.  It was pretty rough oral sex and he was grabbing my head and making me choke on his penis.  Again i do remember that the TS was wearing a latex condom the whole time.  Ive read on a few sites that condoms are not 100 percent safe, so did I have a risk?  I am so scared. She also was rubbing the outside of my anus with her finger as she kept on asking me to let her fuck me which did not happen.No anal penetration occurred.  Im getting married in a few months and I don't know why I did this.  I hate myself right now for such a dumb decision.  Please help me with your professional advice.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 02:17:19 am »
The studies have all shown that unprotected anal and vaginal sex are the risk factors for HIVÖ Condoms do fail sometimes and thats why they are not 100 % effective . Condoms are designed as to leave no doubt when they fail so you would know if it had, especially since you were sucking on it. An intact condom means no risk Ö you did not have a risk condom or not, so its safe to move on.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI.Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you did not have a risk and do not need to test for this specific incident , anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 12:12:33 pm »
about a week ago I met up with TS for a massage after work.  She gave me a quick massage and then started jerking me off.  I proceeded to jerk her off as well at the same time.  She then took some of her pre cum from her cock and started rubbing it on my pee hole and tipoff my penis as lube. There was no anal sex penetration involved , just the rubbing of each others penises with some precum. Im worried that I have had a risk for HIV if she is indeed positive.  My stomach is knots, I don't know if its from ARS or anxiety.  I can't sleep, I can't eat.  Im scared.  Help me please with some knowledge and let me know fit i should be worrying about this situation.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Twitter @JimAllenDublin
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 12:19:47 pm »
Hi

HIV does not survive outside the human body, once hiv finds itself exposed to air outside the body, small changes in temperature, pH / moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

If this was your only concern it is safe in terms of HIV transmission to move on. Continue to practice safer sex and test at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions. As you are sexually active, it is highly recommended that you get a full sexual health check-up / screening at least annually including but not limited to hiv testing.

Remember that some sexual practices which may be described as Ďsafeí in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's. So please do get fully tested regularly for all STI's including HIV and more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs. Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Finally use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, to avoid sexually transmitted hiv infection.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 12:24:54 pm »
so you would say completely zero risk for the precum rubbed on my pee hole?  why is my stomach beating like a heartbeat?  anxiety from worrying?

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 12:28:59 pm »
Hi
That was zero risk...period
Maybe your hungry.

Best, wade
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 HIV Testing
 HIV TasP
 HIV prevention
 PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 12:27:00 pm »
So last time I will ask this.  I know for sure that the TS took her pre cum and rubbed it all over and inside of my peephole.  In still very nervous that the job pre cum was absorbed into my urethra and possibly infected me.  Please help , my anxiety is killing me.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2016, 12:34:15 pm »
You had the answer in 2 different ways already and not only that but you have been told before how HIV does and does not transmit.

I going to regret asking but why do you think we holding back ?
Trust me if we thought you had any risk we would  have been the first to tell you to get tested.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2016, 12:41:24 pm »
So I don't need to test over this exposure because I didn't have a risk?  100 percent sure I am in the clear Jim.  I'm getting married in 2 months and I am so nervous I just messed everything up.  100% no risk at all?  Please Jim, give it to me straight.

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2016, 12:49:54 pm »
To clarify , the TS took his precum from his penis and rubbed it on my pee hole into my urethra.  Incase you were getting it confused as if I had my own precum rubbed in my pee hole by somebody else.

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2016, 01:00:02 pm »
Ok..enough..
Why would we think you had your own pre cum rubbed in your own pee hole ?
One more post about this no risk incident and you will be given a time out so you can get get the help and counseling you need that we can not provide.

Best, Wade
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 HIV Testing
 HIV TasP
 HIV prevention
 PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2016, 05:17:03 pm »
Last Saturday I met up with a T/S and we both hug really close nude possibly touching our penis holes with possible precum exchanging.  We also kissed a bit and masturbated each other off while sniffing poppers.  I did no anal or oral sex, I was to nervous to so penetrative sex did not occur.  I'm very nervous that we exchanged precum at the time we were hugging close and our penis heads touched.  Am I infected?  I had sex with my wife the next day thinking I had no risk and now she is having all types of possible ARS symptoms.  I'm not feeling well either.  My wife had a 101.2 fever and my fever is ranging around 99.2-99.8.  Do I possibly have HIV.?

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 05:29:37 pm »
Nothing you described puts you at risk for HIV infection, since you did not perform unprotected anal sex. 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 05:34:08 pm »
The two penis heads coming together and possible precum coming out of our urethras couldn't transmit the virus?  I'm so scared especially for my wife who isn't feeling good at the moment as well.  You don't think I had a risk at all?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 05:36:15 pm »
Hi

Ptrk has correctly told you it was not a risk for HIV transmission.
If you or your wife are sick please see a doctor to find out what it is .

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions. As you are sexually active, it is highly recommended that you get a full sexual health check-up / screening at least annually including but not limited to hiv testing.

Remember that some sexual practices which may be described as Ďsafeí in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's. So please do get fully tested regularly for all STI's including HIV and more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs. Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Finally use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, to avoid sexually transmitted hiv infection.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2016, 05:40:08 pm »
The HIV is extremely fragile and is destroyed upon contact with air.  You are not at risk.

As Jim states, if you are ill, see a doctor, but it is not because you have been infected by the HIV.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2016, 05:44:11 pm »
What if there was blood in the saliva as she was kissing me.?  I don't have he greatest dental hygiene.  I called a few state HIV hotlines and they told me transmission is low but still possible because there may have been an exchange of bodily fluids with the precum.  My anxiety is through the roof.  I'm sorry for being annoying I just need to hear for reassurance that I haven't been infected and I haven't infected my wife.  Please answer truthfully! Thanks

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 05:51:23 pm »
Hi

Nothing you mentioned was a risk.

HIV does not remain infectious outside the human body, as it can not cannot reproduce outside a human host. Once hiv finds itself exposed outside the body, small changes in temperature, pH / moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

The only thing you have posted so far that is a risk to you is that you have sex with your wife and that I am guessing this is unprotected given your fear level for her. You are not in a monogamous relationship, so use condoms.

HIV isnít transmitted By hugging, shaking hands, sharing toilets, sharing dishes, kissing, through saliva, tears, or sweat.

Now move on, I mean it, we are not here to play "What if's" and "Maybe's" with you.

Jim
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 05:53:50 pm by JimDublin »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 06:01:30 pm »
I'm sorry that you are going through such intense anxiety:  anxiety can be debilitating.  You are not annoying.

No one in the history of HIV transmission has been documented to have been infected through kissing. You would be the first. The HIV is extremely fragile and would be destroyed by saliva.

Only you can decide whether to get an HIV test, in order to relieve your anxiety.  Based on your statements, I fully expect that your results will be negative.

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 06:10:39 pm »
Hi

I merged your threads, please only post in this one thread going forward.
Take a moment to stop, and read back the thread carefully and you will find everything you need to know and already answered by not 1 but no less than 4 of us.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 07:32:31 pm »
So what your telling me is "two penis heads can rub together -both with precum- and no HIV transmission will take place? Last question I promise.  You guys are great and thank you for answering my questions.

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2016, 07:45:11 pm »
Please answer!

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2016, 08:22:12 pm »
One last answer to one last question please!

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 08:26:37 pm »
Yes, that is what we are telling you.  You are not at risk for HIV infection because of this.  However, if you are so obsessed that you may have been infected, get an HIV test to alleviate your anxiety.  Expect it to come back negative.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 08:40:13 pm »
It's just the symptoms my wife and I are having are in the time frame of possible ARS.  Thats why I'm so scared!

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 08:47:55 pm »
You and your wife should see a doctor to determine what, if anything, your symptoms indicate:  whatever is wrong with you is not HIV related from what you have described in this lengthy and circular thread.

In the alternate, get HIV tests and when they come back negative, move on with your lives.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2016, 09:27:52 pm »
Can I get infected by masturbating the other persons penis if I have small cuts on my hand?

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2016, 09:41:14 pm »
No, you can't. 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 02:07:40 pm »
Can an oraquick pick up antibodies at 14 days post exposure?  I just took one and it came out negative.  How long does it take to develop antibodies?  Is this negative test a good indication of my status?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 02:11:53 pm »
You had no risk and we are done.

If you post about this no risk situation or anything already answered  before in your thread it will lead to a 28 day ban.

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Edit:
As said the only risk you had so far is you have unprotected intercourse with your wife. Use condoms, grow up and move on.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:16:57 pm by JimDublin »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2016, 12:35:35 pm »
Last night I met up with a transsexual escort.  Born male identity female, and we had some fun.  I can't stop fighting myself to meeting these girls online and I know it's only a matter of time till something bad happens.  Let me get to the scenario and I'll ask for your opinion.  Last night about 3:30 am I met up with this T/S and I watched her masturbate as she touches herself.  I had my penis out and she was touching my penis as well.  She was on hormones and he breasts were lactating with milk and she was squeezing bit as it dropped down her stomach and possibly on her hands as she touched my penis is this a risk?  No anal or oral penetration occurred.  You guys do great work here and I tank all of you for your advice and words of comfort to help everyone through this stressful time.  Could the milk from the breasts induced my hormones infect me, we also were touching each other as well.  What's my risk here!

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2016, 01:17:11 pm »
Hello?  Please help me, my anxiety is through the roof

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2016, 01:27:30 pm »
Okay...nothing you mentioned was risk for HIV.  The virus is sexually transmitted trough unprotected anal and vaginal intercourse.
Cut the drama and move on.

Wade

Please Note.
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 HIV Testing
 HIV TasP
 HIV prevention
 PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2018, 05:04:03 pm »
The other day I met up with a transgender off of backpage who was a confirmed HIV+ TS who was very open about her status.  We spoke about what I wanted and at first I wanted to be topped so bad by her and thatís what we agreed on.  As I got to her house I chickened out and decided to do some mutual touching.  I touched her penis a few times with my left hand which had a small pin hole cut on it from the night before caused by a pin that was on my jacket.  Could the virus go through the cut made my point of pin that I got a day earlier?  Iím very nervous and need the advice of the experts.  No oral or anal took place.  I sniffed poppers for a few minutes while she masturbated and I eventually orgasmed with my pants on.  None of my clothes ca,e off.  Thanks for you help, am I ok?  I just had a baby and I just slept with my wife without a Condom.  If Iím infected, I could of infected her and now the breast milk oils infect my son.  Iím so scared 😔

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2018, 05:07:38 pm »
Iím scared that Pre-cum went into my small cut on my finger that was a day old.  This TS was a confirmed positive , she has paperwork.  Iím scared help!,,,,

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 05:56:13 pm »
As promised in 2016 I'm giving you a 28 day ban.
We have answered your questions time and time again and you keep asking about the same no risk scenarios.

If you keep having irrational fears see a therapist and learn to cope and handel them.

You had no risk and we are done.

If you post about this no risk situation or anything already answered  before in your thread it will lead to a 28 day ban.

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Edit:
As said the only risk you had so far is you have unprotected intercourse with your wife. Use condoms, grow up and move on.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2020, 09:58:46 pm »
How is everyone? Earlier today I was walking home from my in-laws house where I knelt down to tie my shoe.  I rested my left hand on the ground to balance myself and there was a spot of splattered blood that went on my hand that was on sidewalk.  It looked pretty dried up but I had some redness on my skin (very light).  On my left ring finger I have a blister from playing baseball so I have an open wound (raw skin).  Whatís my HIV risk here if the blood spatter I touched was indeed HIV+ blood? Iím very nervous

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2020, 01:40:20 am »
None whatsoever.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline DanTheMan10

• Standard
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2020, 08:43:24 am »
Why would you say no risk what so ever?  Please explain.  I have bad anxiety right now. 

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
    • HIV Lessons
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2020, 11:00:22 am »
What you posted meets none of the conditions needed, and as explained previously HIV is fragile.

Consider speaking to a therapist to help you with your anxiety problems.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2020 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.