Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:32:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773280
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 387
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 344
Total: 344

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: AMG Fundraiser  (Read 7425 times)

Offline AMG Coordinator

AMG Fundraiser
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:52:33 pm »
AMG Fundraiser
On August 5 - 12, our very own members will descend upon Boston for AMG 2009. Some have already finalized their travel arrangements. Many more would like to attend. However, financial restraints make this trip of a lifetime almost unimaginable.

Each year, the Grants Committee works diligently; accepting and distributing pledge money to help this trip become a reality for many who attend AMG. This year, our brand new Fundraising Committee would like to present an opportunity for the AidsMeds.com membership to become involved in making this a trip a reality for your peers or even yourself!

For a contribution of only $5, you'll receive a white silicone awareness bracelet with the word "HOPE" anchored on each side with a red ribbon. To purchase, please visit...

http://amgfl.web.officelive.com/bracelets.aspx

All proceeds received will be turned over to the Grants Committee to assist your friends here at AidsMeds attend AMG in Boston.

Please feel free to contact myself or the Fundraising Committee; Robert and Minismum.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:55:03 pm by AMG Coordinator »

Offline AMG Coordinator

Re: AMG Fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 09:15:22 pm »
Bump.

P.S. Thank you to those who have ordered already. The first shipment of bracelets will be sent out the first week of May.

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 06:56:55 pm »
O.K. I know I'm just about the most technologically impaired member of these forums.   ;)

But I've tried 3 times to place an order for more than one bracelet and I can't figure out how in the heck to do it.

I don't see any option for quantity.

I finally just gave up and ordered one.

Am I as stupid as I assume I am? (Be very careful how you answer that one!   >:()  Is there some step I'm missing?

RAB   :-[

Offline AMG Coordinator

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 07:02:29 pm »
After you click on "Buy Now" you arrive at the payment gateway. 

At the top of the page you should see the description of the item you are purchasing.

To the right is the price.

And the to the right of that is quantity which is automatically set at "1".

To order more than one, delete the number one and change to the quantity you would like to order.

Click "Update Totals."

Dennis

O.K. I know I'm just about the most technologically impaired member of these forums.   ;)

But I've tried 3 times to place an order for more than one bracelet and I can't figure out how in the heck to do it.

I don't see any option for quantity.

I finally just gave up and ordered one.

Am I as stupid as I assume I am? (Be very careful how you answer that one!   >:()  Is there some step I'm missing?

RAB   :-[

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 09:44:21 am »

At the top of the page you should see the description of the item you are purchasing.

To the right is the price.

And the to the right of that is quantity which is automatically set at "1".

To order more than one, delete the number one and change to the quantity you would like to order.

Click "Update Totals."

Dennis

Oops!   :-[

Now how in the heck did I miss that?   ???

Anyway, completed my order.  Thanks buddy.

RAB

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 06:40:26 pm »
I was just wondering if the bracelets went out or if the will be handed out like the t-shirts since I haven't recieved mine yet.
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.