Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2020, 03:29:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 754924
  • Total Topics: 63742
  • Online Today: 188
  • Online Ever: 4912
  • (November 13, 2019, 02:56:14 am)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 141
Total: 143

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: sparten saying  (Read 930 times)

Offline em

sparten saying
« on: May 07, 2020, 05:38:25 pm »
how to judge a man

a brave man dies only once

but the coward dies a thousand times

sorry but after giving it some thought I must be quite the leader on the loser board for this glory

the way I figure my score about now one thousand eight hundred sixty two .

maybe more have not given this enough thought yet I guess .

so if not a man that does not rush in to die ? then what is left ?

procrastination  you know you are going to die so why put off till tomorrow ?

I guess I will just wait and see one day at a time .

proverbs for a modern world .

EM

Offline em

Re: sparten saying
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 06:59:02 pm »
this song might be something along the same lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpnmfbLiRng

I wrote the first line to a song a while ago and passed it around

I was working on it but time being what it is

one of the lines was

He was there for my first breath and I will be there for his last ''

something something this is for my dad '' the version I wrote was much longer and more thought into it . but for here I think ? well maybe some day he will write a song like that and play it on his guitar long after my time on this earth his no more 
who knows ?

this was for anyone out there raised by a step dad or find out through DNA that their dad was not their biological father /

some one was there to raise them

EM

one more ?

there once was a man from Nantucket

who carried his  head in a bucket

try try try
do or die

if all else fails chuck it
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 07:29:56 pm by em »

Offline em

Re: sparten saying
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 07:53:31 pm »
a word worth a thought or two

maybe the saying Karma is a (        )

if you would really like some inspiration

karma sutra is much more inspiring

but anyway

all the best to you

EM

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2020 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.