Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:14:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773742
  • Total Topics: 66406
  • Online Today: 385
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 345
Total: 348

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My didiagnosed positive  (Read 8996 times)

Offline Darshana

• Standard
My didiagnosed positive
« on: March 19, 2022, 04:55:11 am »
,i recently diagnosed on last month.it ‘s positive ,always i think to do suviside ,hopeless ,no positive picture of my future ..what i do…please help me .I have no trusted one to tell my status ..my family only my mother and me..she can not haddel this thing .i can’t tell this.she is very old..i have no brother or sister ..therefor i feel iam alone with the world . ..my degree finel exams on month of may…all things are maze in my head😥😥😥

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: My didiagnosed positive
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 05:43:48 am »
Hiya,

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. What was your starting vial load, and has your doctor started you on treatment already?

I have no trusted one to tell my status ..my family only my mother and me..she can not haddel this thing .i can’t tell this.she is very old..i have no brother or sister ..therefor i feel iam alone with the world .

When do you have your next appointment with your healthcare provider? Understand that being newly diagnosed can feel overwhelming at first and a lot to digest. However, this will settle.

I never felt the need to tell anyone, I take my meds and live my life. Why my status is public is a long story for a different thread but I understand that different people have different needs.

Anyhow, what's important is that you are not alone, we're all living with HIV here and we are here to support you. Prehaps when you are next talking to your health care provider, you can ask them if there are any regional peer support groups as well that could assist you.

always i think to do suviside ,hopeless ,no positive picture of my future ..what i do…please help me .

Look if you feel that you are going to hurt yourself go and speak to your healthcare provider today, don't wait.

HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Darshana

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 06:38:26 am »
Thnky you brother ,they did not tell me viral load or cd4 count just say diagnosed is positive and conformed ..next time i will ask about that .🙂

Online Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 11:14:41 am »
You're welcome.

So it sounds like you only had a reactive antibodies test and no further results.

If so then for the time being I'm going to ask you to only post in this one thread. You can ask any questions or raise concerns you might have and members will try to support you.

When is your next doctor's visit and have they discussed treatment options with you?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 11:17:23 am by Jim Allen »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Darshana

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 01:04:29 pm »
rapid test and elaysa test positive .They get another boold sample to western blot test for final conformation ..after will results came they start treatment ..they said before treatment check my chest for tb ,and other sti test and cbc report ,liver profile ,lipid profile  urine report.etc..before  they start medication

Offline Darshana

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022, 01:07:44 pm »
Do you have any motivation stores ,please share with me

Offline lightalltheway

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 01:40:14 pm »
Hello

Each one of us is a motivational story. And you as well, very soon you will be.

I understand how do you feel, please remember that you are not alone, even if you cant access direct peer support, we are here to support one another. Consider us your BIG GLOBAL VERTUAL family.

Light all the way,
Prince

Offline Jackmydin

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 07:19:28 pm »
Hi brother, everyone of us went through the same route as you. I had a hard time when I started my med and facing the fear, this group here has been very helpful and alot of wonderful people. Stay strong.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.