Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:11:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 223
Total: 225

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating Part III: Threads of Our Heads - The E-Soap for Poz Women  (Read 80781 times)

Offline emeraldize

Re: Dating Part III: Threads of Our Heads - The E-Soap for Poz Women
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2007, 07:53:23 am »
Six hoooooooooouuurrrrrrrrrrssssssss, birds chiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrping, oh that is painful to read---reminds me of all nighters on terms papers, horrific deadlines, my spine aches to read it. However, on a sunny, SNAPS TO YOU CINDY, note that is the kind of lengthy call that might lead to something great! Goodie for you. Now, you just need to get a call back from your interviewers to put a cherry on the sundae!!!!

Like Sunseeker, I won't be able to write for a while because of some travel for a mini-family reunion. I shall miss the chatter and can likely look forward to a novelette by the time I log on again. This continues to be a fun and interesting read. And, it's great to have new women joining in.

I haven't written for a while, part wrist wreck, part timing, but I wanted to note that I was moved to read of the women whom Drag met at the retreat. I can't help but wonder if we might be able to, over time, become an effective group to address an issue crying out stateside.

While it would be nice to get involved in such a horrifically affected group's affairs, it's logistically tough. Nevertheless, to read such an inspiring, thank-your-lucky-star-for-where-you-are story, begs for action where it can be best addressed. I'm glad Drag shared her journey. I find female genital mutilation one of the most incredibly egregious methods of controlling women (in addition to rapes, beatings and killings) permitted to exist. If you've never read an account by a woman who tells the tale of how it is done, I suggest you do so. Your mouth will go dry. Your heart will pound. Your anger will rise along with your sadness that any woman should suffer this way.

While these threads provide outlet for our angst, emotions, complete bewilderment and successes, I can see where we might have an Action Thread some day, just like I can see us meeting somewhere.

Have a great week all!
Em

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2007, 07:57:19 am »
Have a safe journey and a fun time Em!
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2007, 08:03:58 am »
Thank you, Drag!! :-*

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2007, 09:35:59 am »
Six hoooooooooouuurrrrrrrrrrssssssss, birds chiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrping, oh that is painful to read---reminds me of all nighters on terms papers, horrific deadlines, my spine aches to read it. However, on a sunny, SNAPS TO YOU CINDY, note that is the kind of lengthy call that might lead to something great! Goodie for you. Now, you just need to get a call back from your interviewers to put a cherry on the sundae!!!!

Like Sunseeker, I won't be able to write for a while because of some travel for a mini-family reunion. I shall miss the chatter and can likely look forward to a novelette by the time I log on again. This continues to be a fun and interesting read. And, it's great to have new women joining in.

I haven't written for a while, part wrist wreck, part timing, but I wanted to note that I was moved to read of the women whom Drag met at the retreat. I can't help but wonder if we might be able to, over time, become an effective group to address an issue crying out stateside.

While it would be nice to get involved in such a horrifically affected group's affairs, it's logistically tough. Nevertheless, to read such an inspiring, thank-your-lucky-star-for-where-you-are story, begs for action where it can be best addressed. I'm glad Drag shared her journey. I find female genital mutilation one of the most incredibly egregious methods of controlling women (in addition to rapes, beatings and killings) permitted to exist. If you've never read an account by a woman who tells the tale of how it is done, I suggest you do so. Your mouth will go dry. Your heart will pound. Your anger will rise along with your sadness that any woman should suffer this way.

While these threads provide outlet for our angst, emotions, complete bewilderment and successes, I can see where we might have an Action Thread some day, just like I can see us meeting somewhere.

Have a great week all!
Em

I would like to see us meet somewhere, too. Right now, it's just a wish, I can't even afford to go AM2007, but maybe someday.      Em, i have read a story of what they do to these women and it's horrible.   really makes me grateful to live where I do .                          Camille, hope things work out . ML, hope things work out for you as well. We all deserve to be happy.                                             Bluelove,bout time you came back. Glad to see you

M.  Wonder if he wants to catch Live, Counting Crows and Collective Soul at the baseball stadium?  Hmmmmm.
                                                                                   damn, ML. I wish we were closer, I would go. We coulld dress like Goddesses and have a great time flirting and collecting phone #'s. Oh, well.    Love ya'll.   Cristy

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2007, 09:56:43 am »
I got you beat, Moonlight.....Yes, you had the date but I have been online with Boo all night since I spoke to you and said I was going to bed which I think was 11 something. We started out using IMs to chat but switched over to using a mic on yahoo. And guess what? I am still talking to him now as I type this here. Woooo Hooooo, I'm getting a much needed Boo fix.... ;D When I do lay my head down, I will crash and burn...Maybe my patience has paid off. Not sure if you will hear anymore from me today cause I might be sleep but just wanted you all to know. I would say Good Night but it's morning.... ;D
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2007, 02:04:02 pm »
I got you beat, Moonlight.....Yes, you had the date but I have been online with Boo all night since I spoke to you and said I was going to bed which I think was 11 something. We started out using IMs to chat but switched over to using a mic on yahoo. And guess what? I am still talking to him now as I type this here. Woooo Hooooo, I'm getting a much needed Boo fix.... ;D When I do lay my head down, I will crash and burn...Maybe my patience has paid off. Not sure if you will hear anymore from me today cause I might be sleep but just wanted you all to know. I would say Good Night but it's morning.... ;D

Hi Queen~  Yes, we hung up quite late and I felt like saying "Good Morning."  Must be some good vibes going around if you and I were on with these guys so late -- and they are both pos guys!  WHAT a relief! 

I just got up at 1245pm, and have never slept that late.  Cheech and I had pancakes.  I feel bad cause Stone had a big day at work today, but I kept asking him all night long, if he had to go and he kept saying "One more minute...."  LOL  Yes, you and I certainly had our fixes, YOU and BOO, especially.  I want all of the details tonight because you know we're gonna be wide awake at 2am, GF!

The date with DJ last night was nice and he is funny, but a little eager.  He is young and hasn't been on a date in 15 years.  Has been with one woman and in a marriage since he was 19 or so.  He emailed and said he had a great time, but who knows?  The thought of disclosing to anyone now really is a pain in my ass.  None of the guys seem worthy, they all have something better to do with their time.  DJ is definitely not at the top of my list, it was just a friendly date, in my opinion. 

Cristy~ Mr. Good Zip Code DID invite me to the Live/Counting Crows/Collective Soul concert.  It starts at 630pm on the baseball infield here in town.  Its supposed to be 95 degrees today!  I have to remember to wear sunblock, even on the part in my hair, lol!  I haven't talked to Zip  directly but I am going to plan to go.  He only works a few minutes from my house, and the stadium is right here.  What the hell, right?  I think its funny how Dragonette totally didn't list him in her "guy order" in the other post.  He is kinda goofy, but I love my music and it should be a good time!

Em~  Going to miss not seeing you here for a bit!  Yes, I have read stories of the unfortunate women who have been mutilated.  Very, very moving and intense to learn about, like the ultimate horror of horrors.  I would love so much to do something like Drag is doing, but YES, DO IT HERE IN THE USA where no one speaks about this damn virus.  I have tried emailing "Lisa" with the ferret on the Forums.  She had a great activist post about marching in DC, but I have never heard back.  I don't even know where to get started.

Hi  bluelove~  Have to chuckle at you, about the leg-humper thing.  Its a guy...that you...... just..... can't.........shake!  LOL  Cue the song "Desperado" by The Eagles......lol.  Nice to meet you, and yes we have a lot more ladies here now, very nice to see all of you.  I may need to take a balcony seat and eat some gummy bears soon.

Gonna go slam in the pit some tonight!  Oh and Queen, ADAP doesn't cover my test strips, so now I am using an old meter with old test strips, waiting for Medco by mail, which sometimes takes forever.  And $100 that I don't have!

~Cindy
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 02:11:13 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2007, 07:54:47 pm »
Well, I thought I was going to crash and burn. I ended up going to sleep at 4 this afternoon and only slept for a few hours.....

Em--- Do have fun with the reunion. Maybe the break will help your wrist. And it prolly will be a mini novel when you get back.

Moonlight-- My doctor's office is working on getting approval for lantus pen. Still been testing the sugar, last time just at 7, it was 113 but the only thing I had eaten was sandwich and had a few pepsis. But I hate taking my pills when it is low like that because it always ends dropping my sugar too low. It also seems the only way my fingers give up blood is if I run them under hot water like you said...OMG, last night I had stuck myself like 6 times...Next time maybe I need to get Dracula to draw.... ;D

On a final note, I think I may be in trouble... :(  I was actually trying to do a favor for someone but something just doesn't seem right. I really don't want to go into detail here about it. I may just be worrying for nothing but I will see after Wednesday of next week.

Now that I made my sleeping pattern all backwards, I may be up for a loooooooooooong time.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2007, 07:55:46 pm »
Damn, Did everyone fall asleep? I know we have 2 that are vacations and what not. Another has kinda been silenced so to speak, won't go into detail on that one but she knows who she is... ;D And for those of you new to posting on the thread, what happened? I was following the story and it just stopped....Come back, follow the light, throw breadcrumbs but gimme something damn it!!!!!

I guess I will go on with my saga....I didn't talk to Boo yesterday at all but did receive offline IM letting me know that he will try to get on a little later. Wooooo Hoooooooo, I think he is catching on now about staying in touch. I'm hoping I will talk to him later.

The leg humpers have been kinda quiet lately which believe me I am grateful for. Otherwise it has been a somewhat uneventful day. To update about the lantus pen, my doctor's office finally got authorization from the insurance company for me to get the insulin cartridges and the needle for the pen but only for a year. I guess I should be grateful for it being a year but wondering what am I suppose to do after the year is up, try for authorization again?

Moonlight------ I hope things work out with you and Stone cause you seem really happy about him. As for other things, we will discuss that in Yahooland......

Now I have bumped this up in honor of Em, who is on vacation. I say we keep it going, she is expecting to have something to read when she gets back. I don't want to disappoint her... ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline vivyt

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2007, 08:51:49 pm »
LOL! Not much to talk about here. Getting ready to start the new school year, I'm a teacher, and have been SO busy with that. I too have missed the updates... ;D

I hope everyone is enjoying their vacations!

Andrea

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2007, 09:06:46 pm »
Hey Queen, i must have missed something, who has been silenced and why?   Not a whole lot new, I have gotten 3 messages and 2 flirts off poz in the last few hours today. No activity for a week, then today, boom, all over the place.     Glad to hear you and Boo are talking, hope it works out for you.                                                                   ML, did you have fun at the concert. I would have loved to see them. I like all those bands. I do have Ozzfest tickets for August 28th but haven't decided if I can afford to miss work and go. If not, I'll give them to my cousin or something.      Ladies, tell me something. Does it make you nervous when the man's picture is prettier than yours or it looks like Glamour Shot. just wondering.    i miss Em and hope she's having fun.  Have a good night.  Cristy

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:54 pm »
Cristy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

A GLAM SHOT MEANS HE IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!  BLOCK HIS ASS!  LOL

OK, here I am, always posting way too much info!  I am excited about Stone!  He definitely looks like a "bad boy," but if he really IS one, its not going to work.  I have been taking little notes during our phone conversations, as we all do, and I am just telling myself to lighten up.  If anything, I have a poz friend who is only 17 miles away.  Shit..... who am I kidding?  I want this guy to pick me up and carry me off into the sunset, God knows he's big enough to do that, but I am afraid of getting my hopes up again.  All I can do is meet him and see if we "click."  I just feel that so much more is riding on this date, that the stakes are so much higher because we are both pos.  That fact alone gives everything a certain level of vulnerability.  Sure, it makes things easier, but still, I am nervous and excited all at once!  Oh dammit!  

I have no idea what to do on our date tomorrow.  I guess dinner somewhere or maybe hang out in the park and just talk.  I mean I have only met one pos guy recently and the conversation got pretty deep.  I like that stuff.  An automatic "bonding" of sorts.  Crap, I just hope that Stone and I have the same lifestyles, the same background and upbringing, that's what usu works best for me.  He is a "DC native" like me, so I like that in itself.  Is this just me trying to deny myself someone good in my life again?  I am my own worst critic, feeling unworthy, wondering if I can take a guy home to Mom and Dad.....I know, its my life, I can do whatever the hell I want!  Why not live my dreams, right?

OK, I have a leg-humper  (bluelove, take notes, GF).  DJ from my parents' party drove 60 miles one way on a weeknight and took me to dinner Tuesday night.  Nice guy, nice conversation, sense of humor, a gentleman with manners, BUT!   A HUMPER!  He emailed me once yest and as soon as I replied and thanked him for dinner, he called me.  I didn't answer.  He sent 2 more emails, and I didn't reply.  Today, I emailed to reply to yest, and as soon as I did, the phone rings.  I didn't answer.  He emailed two more times.  I called later and he was going to an appt at 2pm.  At 2:30pm he calls, and I don't answer.  He calls at 6pm and I don't answer.  Can you tell I am trying to steer him away from the phone so I don't get stuck?  He is way too eager, only 2 months separated.  He emails right before 9pm and I reply before he leaves work.  He emailed to say I could call him tonight!  Yeah, NO SHIT, I got that part.....gheez!  I replied that I was going to watch a movie and rest my neck, which was the truth.  I can't blame the guy for being so eager -- he never has dated in the past fifteen years, just has had one relationship.  I need to move to greener pastures and leave this guy in the kiddie pool.....

Thoughts are definitely on Stone tonight!  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:47:00 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2007, 10:51:37 pm »
Christy~~

Maybe silenced was the wrong word to use. The person can still post but has to be careful of what is being said because certain people read this thread.....Geez, I am probably making the whole thing worse but believe the person is fine, not like she was in danger or anything.

Moonlight~~ Well, GF, drop him like a bad habit...What are you waiting for, leave him the Dear Jane email. Better that way than to just ignore him which would be easier I know. I'm sure everything will be fine after meeting Stone, you might become another MIA like Camille, who I am happy for.... ;D

Modified to add: Damn Moon, that's an old pic of Stone Cold, back when WCW was around. Where you get that? Not that it matters, he still looks the same. Might I suggest renting Stone Cold's movie The Condemed.. ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:53:49 pm by Queen Akasha »
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline sunseeker

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2007, 11:15:29 pm »
hey girls

Nothing new here on the guy front.  Seems like everyone is moving right along.  Gee Moon I am surprised the DJ has not gotten the clue.  But maybe he will at some point.

Ok now to a serious question since I am freaking out.  I have had a cold sore that is almost healed yesterday in the morning My lip bleed a little bit and later in the morning or afternoon (cant remember) my 4 year old nephew drank off my bottle of water.  My cold sore went away pretty fast but cracked and that's what caused it to bleed.  It never oozed with anything in the past. i am not sure if I have anything to worry about and not sure if I should call my doctor.  Anyone with advise?  FREAKING OUT

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2007, 03:04:35 am »
Hi Sun~

I have read about this plenty of times in the Forums, and I am pretty sure this is correct.  You may want to post this question in "Living With HIV" to get more answers.....but, I have read here from moderators and educated folk that the virus transmits the most "easily" when it is internal, i.e. intercourse.  The virus does not live long at all outside of the body.  For it to transmit to your nephew in the way that you described, there would have to be a lot of blood from you going directly into an open wound in his mouth.  In which case, blood would be everywhere from the both of you.  I am not an expert, and I hope a moderator jumps in here, but I am confident in saying that your nephew has no need to worry about catching HIV from you via the shared bottle. 

I will report this to the moderators for comment, just so we can be sure.

You don't need to worry!  I can hear Rapid Rod now saying, "Your nephew does not have the virus...."  He is famous for simple, one liners and some people just keep questioning modes of transmission over and over.  LOL

You're fine, your nephew is fine  :)

~Cindy

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2007, 05:26:34 am »

Ok now to a serious question since I am freaking out.  I have had a cold sore that is almost healed yesterday in the morning My lip bleed a little bit and later in the morning or afternoon (cant remember) my 4 year old nephew drank off my bottle of water.  My cold sore went away pretty fast but cracked and that's what caused it to bleed.  It never oozed with anything in the past. i am not sure if I have anything to worry about and not sure if I should call my doctor.  Anyone with advise?  FREAKING OUT

Sun, relax. There is NO WAY the virus would be transmitted in this way. Hiv does NOT remain viable and able to infect after it's outside the body and hanging around on environmental surfaces - and a bottle qualifies as an environmental surface. Have a read through the HIV Transmission Lesson so you can be more up to date on transmission.

Basically, the only way that you would potentially infect another person is if you have unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse with them. Use condoms and you won't have to worry about that - check out the three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them with confidence.

One thing you might want to be aware of, however, is that herpes (aka "cold sore") can sometimes be transmitted in this way. This is why such a huge proportion of the population gets cold sores - they're MUCH more contagious than hiv could ever hope to be.

But no, you have no hiv worries where this incident is concerned. Rest assured and enjoy your nephew!

Ann
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 01:26:57 pm by iana5252 »
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2007, 05:32:43 am »
Sun~~~

I got your pm, sorry I wasn't on to answer you then but if was in regards to what you posted here then I would have to agree with Moonlight on this one. I am not a doctor but just like Moonlight said, I have seen other members and mods post that the virus has a hard time surviving out in the open. Considering it was a water bottle, I would say it's even more slim because even when you did drink from the bottle, the water from you drinking it would prolly dilute any blood that could/might have been there. I'm not sure if I am making sense or not. And there are other ways of getting cold sores, this may not even be because of hiv, but that's just my 2 cents. I think you would get a better response if this was posted in Living With section and since Moonlight notified the mods, it may get moved to there. Try to calm down and not freak out. I understand your concern but I don't think this is anything major.

Just now saw Ann's post while I was trying to reply. See, no worries, gf.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2007, 08:07:13 am »
 Hello, ladies. Sunseeker , I know Ann and the other ladies answered this but there is no way your nephew could get HIV off your bottle, The virus dies almost immediately when exposed to air or water. I have a HIV- 4 YO and worried about these things. Do what Ann suggested and read the lessons, I find the more I know, the better I feel.                                                                                       Queen, thanks for the clarification. i will let it drop. , last thing I would want to do is cause any of my extended family problems.   Now on to Boo. Yah, the man has potential.  I really hope it works for you.                     ML, I could see how you might be nervous about Stone. Go on your date, have fun. maybe dinner and drinks. I hope that works as well.         Haven't heard anything back from that guy yet so it might not be a issue, Oh well, I always have my son, cats and Gummy Bears.  Love ya'll.  Cristy
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 11:32:23 am by cjc »

Offline camille07

« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2007, 10:59:18 am »
Hey Ladies-

I am quietly keeping up with all your dates and late night online excursions.  I've been super busy at work lately, lots of deadlines and much needed artwork. 

The only thing new with me is that Jack is trying desperately to get me back.  He really doesn't get it.  He wants one more chance, just one chance and it will all be different.  How many times have you heard that...LOL?!

I had a interesting night with Ian two nights ago.  I will have to give you the details tonight...but can't wait to hear the replies.

God Bless

Cammie

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2007, 02:49:54 pm »
THIS POST HAS BEEN ADDED FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE ONLY

Hi GFs~

Well, I get this stupid-ass email from HUMPER (formerly known as DJ) around 5pm yest and I didn't even read it until 3am last night.  He goes on, at length, to suggest we get together AGAIN tonight (Fri) after he's just seen me on Tues and last Sat at my parents' party!  He says he wants to pull out all the stops, get dressed up and go to a really fancy restaurant.  After reading THAT, the hump turned into a double super-hump.  Back the fuck off, is what I felt like saying!  I can't breathe you stupid shit!  Gheez-O-flip!  LOL  I hate hearing my phone ring all the time, esp when someone has nothing to talk about, and esp when a guy is only just starting his separation.  So, he goes on to say that I shouldn't be bashful (shit, from these threads does it appear I have a problem with that?), take a chance, let him romance, wine and dine me. 

So, I am reading this all at 330am last night after getting off the phone with Stone (yummy.....) and think to myself....I had better respond to Humper now, so I don't have to deal with his shit all day on Friday.  Oh, and he told his doc (remember he's neg, knows nothing about me, but just had a regular check-up) all about me, and his doc said I am just what he needs?!?!?!?!?!? 

So I write back and it went something like this....letting him down easy...."I have been dating many men since January and keeping my eyes open to all possibilities.  Normally, I would have declined to give you my phone number last Saturday night, but just as you are, I am trying to change for the better after getting my heart broken.  I also don't want to see you rushing into something with me or anyone else given the newness of your separation.  I know you feel freedom, and you probably feel invincible, but not everyone is moving at your speed.  Especially me, LOL.  I have a host of health problems which I keep very private, and which take up a lot of my time to tend to.  You'd never know from looking at me what I am really going through.  So, I have learned to do things at my own pace for my health's sake.  I hope you can respect that and lay a little lower where I'm concerned.  I really do need my space.  I am just taking things one day at a time, and seeing you three times in one week is a bit much."

Of course, when I wake up today there is an email waiting from him.  He's trying to backpedal, like he had the entire thing planned......He writes:"No problem...I appreciate the honesty, That's all I ask ! I'm a real simple person, and honesty at this point in my life is of utmost importance !  I don't need any one else bull shitting me ! That's why I wrote what I did, because the missed phone calls, and delayed emails, and turn downs ! I already knew what You were going to write back, I just figured this would be the best way to get You to tell me the truth. So I will make You a deal, If You want to see me again... You call me, I will not call You, and I'm not going to ask again ! Thank You"

So even in this last email he is still a humper.  I felt like writing back, "So, if I had agreed to a fancy dinner you would have said it was just 'a test?' "  LOL  Or, I thought of writing, "Nice try with the backpedaling, but its not working."  I noticed he didn't mention one thing about my health probs that I touched on, he's too busy thinking about himself.  And he said "turn-downs" in the email?  Well, considering he asked me out again on Weds after I had just seen him on Tues, wtf did he expect?  Its too bad he was so eager, because that is a real turn-off for me.  He's a nice guy going through a rough time, but he just blew this to smithereens.

He's left the ball in my court, saying I can call HIM if I want to get together?

Sorry, Honey, GAME OVER.  You lose.

~Cindy
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:53:41 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2007, 03:29:58 pm »
OMG, too funny, GFs!  I called my Mom and told her about Humper.  She asked, "What do you call him?  'Dog-licker'? "  She was getting leg-humper mixed up!

OMG, he has been downgraded to dog-licker now!  Mom and I were howling on the phone, calling each other dog licker!

~Cindy
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 11:29:21 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2007, 09:12:26 pm »
Hello Ladies~~

I hope all is well with you. Camille it is good to see you post again and can't wait to hear about Ian. Tell Jack to take a flying leap. I have heard, the it'll be diff line so many times. It'll be good for a few days then right back how it was before....Kudos, girl...

Moonlight-- He is just a humper all the way around. He is just trying to be macho about it. I hope your date is going well tonight. I thank the Goddess for you and the advice you have given. You really saved me from what could have been a lot of shit.

Alert Alert Alert......

For you ladies that are on the Poz Personals, please beware of a man called Q4WESTY, he is a SCAMMER and I almost got caught up by him. He acts like he is really digging you then asks you to do him a favor, deposit a check in your account and send him the money. Oh, he offers you a little of the money but the majority you are suppose to send to him. He will send the check and it looks legit. I had my bank investigate it and come to find out, it was fake. The check made out to me was the sum of $4500.00. When I started asking questions, he would get defensive and try to say I'm trying to rip him off and even took it as far as threatening me and my son. I have reported him to poz personals. His name on Yahoo is James_Moore_113, I am sure it is not his real name. So ladies, please BEWARE.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline zachysmom

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2007, 11:18:50 pm »
Hello Ladies,
Wow, Queen, that guy sounds like a real "winner" ...not!!! Any man needing help depositing money isn't worth you time.....

Cindy,
I hope your date is going REALLY well tonight...can't wait to read all about it.
Cammie,
really great to hear from you again.. can't wait to read about Ian as well....Welcome back sweetie.
Sunseeker,
don't worry about the bottle...I worried as well but was reassured by my doc that everything is fine......

Much love, untill next time,
Nicole in California
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2007, 11:32:05 pm »
Cindy,  I hope your date is going REALLY well tonight...can't wait to read all about it.

Stone is yummy.  Consider this an intermission post, lol....he is here with me.  He is a very nice man!  :)

~Cindy

Offline sunseeker

« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2007, 11:35:29 pm »
Hi Ladies

Thanks for all of the advise regarding my nephew.  He is just the most important thing to me.

Moon I have to laugh about the DJ story.  My friend has the total leg humper.  This guy Tommy sends her cheesy pictures along with his texts messages asking her to meet him for a drink.  He has sent her various other text messages with pictures of him in 80's gym attire with his disco gold chain dangling from his VERY hairy chest.  Its so funny I have saved some of the texts so when I need a good laugh I can have it.

Queen-  Queen no worries about not getting my PM I was just very scared and  freaking out so I looked for someone that I felt comfortable with and had some history with.  So Thank you very much.  Thanks for the info on Q4Westy I will look out for him.  Speaking of scammers I have been talking to this guy on line who happens to live where my ex boyfriend lives.  I think that my ex created this profile to see if would respond back.  This guy says he is negative but his ex-girlfriend who died of cancer was positive.  The picture he has on line looks like a model picture from a magazine.  Not to mention he tells me that he is in South Africa doing work and will not be back for 3 weeks.  So I have been really cautious as to what I say to him and only time will tell if its my ex.  This guy says he will be back in 3 weeks and would like to meet when I get back.  So we will see so I guess a good lesson for all is to be careful out there.

Cammie-  Nice to meet you.  Its not often that I meet to many other cammies.  Everyone asks me if its short for something and I always tell them its just Kami. So nonetheless nice to meet you.

CJC-  Thank you for the information.  Being positive is still very new to me and I am learning all of the ins and outs .  I read the links that Ann sent and it was very helpful and informative.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2007, 11:59:01 pm »
Hey Y'all.....Moonlight got Stone and showing him her bedroom....lmao....She says they haven't kissed yet but I think Stone may just be the one for her. We'll just wait and see what she has to say. I pulled another all nighter with Boo last night. I'm waiting on him to log on tonight, sort of like a catch me if you can kinda thing. Also, I have been playing this game off of the playfirst website called Wedding Dash. If you have played any of the Diner Dash games then you know what it is like, if not you should try it.

As far as the scammer goes, I reported him on the personals and I even took it a step further and wrote to Dateline since they seem interested in predators...I have learned a lesson indeed. For the time being I think I am going to suspend my profile on the personals for awhile and just stick with my Boo. He has potential and we have a lot in common. We may live miles apart but I think he is worth the wait. Til next time ladies.... ;)
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline sunseeker

« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2007, 12:19:44 am »
Hi Queen

I am glad to hear about boo.  I have also been thinking of taking my profile off-line.  There are so many cheesy guys its not even funny not to mention there is really not anyone in my area.  Not sure how I feel about telling any more negative guys about my stauts so for now I will just hang out and wait.

K

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2007, 06:14:06 am »
Hi GFs~

Stone just left.  Is that the sun rising?  LOL  I need to blow my candles out and get some sleep... ;)  What a night!

~Cindy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2007, 09:30:10 am »
Hello ladies.  Queen , thanks for the warning. Glad you checked it out before you got screwed and not even a kiss.I really hope Boo works out for you.   ML, glad your date went well. Details girl, details. when you wake up that is.         Camille, queen is probably right. It never seems to change when they promise too. Try the new one, maybe he will be the love of your life. I hope so.                                  `
SS, glad to be of help. I know that my son is the reason I am still here, my whole world revolves around him and I want to keep him safe.He starts real school the 27th so if I come here crying about losing my baby, that's why.                                                                                                                      Okay, i am writing this guy in Tennessee and another in NC. Maybe one of them will work out. The one is Indian and drop dead gorgeous. the other is a country boy, not as pretty but we might have a lot in common. We'll see.   Love ya'll .   Cristy

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2007, 11:40:56 am »
Speaking of scammers I have been talking to this guy on line who happens to live where my ex boyfriend lives.  I think that my ex created this profile to see if would respond back.  This guy says he is negative but his ex-girlfriend who died of cancer was positive.  The picture he has on line looks like a model picture from a magazine.  Not to mention he tells me that he is in South Africa doing work and will not be back for 3 weeks.  So I have been really cautious as to what I say to him and only time will tell if its my ex.  This guy says he will be back in 3 weeks and would like to meet when I get back.  So we will see so I guess a good lesson for all is to be careful out there.

Sun~

This sounds like a scammer, not your exBF.  The VERY same line was used on me from a scammer back in June.  I am ready to have all of you give me the profile names of guys so that I can screen them for you!  Is the guy "in Africa"  (Hell-O, wake up GF...) using the name McPhlips or Dean McGuire?  Cause he tried to steal my heart in June and I turned his dumbass in.  Amazing how quickly they DON'T show up on IMs after that.....Has he written you poetry yet?  Don't fall for that shit. 

Who has the model Indian guy?  I tell you GFs, email me the profile names, cause they are everywhere, these scammers, like a bunch of roaches....Feel free to PM me profile names and websites where these vermin are.  I know in a sec if its bs......no, REALLY, I do.  I have references!  LOL   :D

I am awake much too soon after last night.  I mean this morning?  LOL  Feel like a truck hit me in the face, so I'm going to eat and go back to bed!  :D   So, this post doesn't count as "awake" just yet, lol!

Can I just say....Stone is one handsome MF.....omg.......:)

~Cindy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2007, 02:27:00 pm »
Thanks ML. Go back to  bed and give us all the juicy details when you get back up. I am fairly sure the guy  from Tennessee is okay, maybe a leg humper but not a scammer. i have the model Indian , too. I'll PM you his name if he turns out like that.I wonder  if it's the same one Queen was talking to for alittle while, probably not but  if so, then he would be out anyway.  No worries, I am pretty good at weeding out the bullshit ones on poz and in life. It's too short to put up with lies and games from men or anyone for that matter.                                  Love ya'll.      Cristy

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2007, 09:15:36 pm »
Hello ladies.  Queen , thanks for the warning. Glad you checked it out before you got screwed and not even a kiss.I really hope Boo works out for you.   ML, glad your date went well. Details girl, details. when you wake up that is.         Camille, queen is probably right. It never seems to change when they promise too. Try the new one, maybe he will be the love of your life. I hope so.                                  `
SS, glad to be of help. I know that my son is the reason I am still here, my whole world revolves around him and I want to keep him safe.He starts real school the 27th so if I come here crying about losing my baby, that's why.                                                                                                                      Okay, i am writing this guy in Tennessee and another in NC. Maybe one of them will work out. The one is Indian and drop dead gorgeous. the other is a country boy, not as pretty but we might have a lot in common. We'll see.   Love ya'll .   Cristy

I think we got one in common, Christy. The one in NC, he works in an art gallery? Go back to some of my previous threads, if it is the same one he is a sweetheart. It sounds like it is...His name begins with the letter T and very hard to pronounce. Get back with me...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2007, 10:19:19 pm »
Hello Queen, i think you are correct. I sent you a PM.   Cristy

Offline sunseeker

« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2007, 12:10:13 am »
Hi Moon

The guy who is think is scamming or maybe my ex is Dillion Ray West.  His screen name on poz is dillionwest and he is from Antioch Ca.  Check it out and let me know if its one in the same.  I am being very cautious since I am not sure who it is.  Let Me know  Thanks  Kam

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2007, 01:03:09 am »
Way to go ladies...Keep pumping out the posts...I think Em would be proud and by the time she gets back she will have more than enough to read. And I would bet a whole lot to say. She's prolly gonna have quite a few wrist wrecks. I hope she took some pictures from her vacation that she can share.

LMAO@Moonlight.....Aren't we mighty quiet today....*snickers*...Can someone say REGROUP....And we're still waiting on details...After you work out those...ahem....kinks....Get back to us...

My scammer actually had the nerve to IM me and ask how I was doing...WTF? Took care of that and put his ass on ignore. He ought to be lucky he is wherever he is at or I'd put more than ignore on his ass.. >:( I wonder if Poz Personals will can his ass and if so, he really can come back by just creating another account. Sometimes I wish I was a hacker.....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline zachysmom

« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2007, 01:04:05 am »
Sunseeker,
I think you mentioned you were from Santa Cruz...I live in Concord.....and I work with a bunch of people from Antioch.....lol....small world after all...

Cindy,
I need details.....what happened.....????????????
Did the earth move......??????

waiting on every thread..
Nicole
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline sunseeker

« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2007, 01:32:45 am »
Hi Nicole

Yes small world.  Well, who knows maybe on of these days we can meet.  I pass by Concord all of the time on my way to my sisters.  My ex boyfriend lives in Antioch and I have friends in Brentwood and Oakley.  So who knows maybe one of these days we can meet.  Where or what do you do for work?

Kam

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2007, 04:51:39 am »
Hi GFs~

I am doing very well, Stone and I are spending tomorrow together, so I am looking forward to that!  I know I haven't put many details on here, but I think the 6am thing gives you an idea that we really enjoyed each other's company!  I am so glad he wants to see me again! 

Meanwhile, I got an email in the Personals here from "nicegreg4me" who wants to hear from me ASAP.  His profile almost looks real, he's listed in the phonebook (with a "Denise" but maybe they just never changed the listing after the divorce).  Like I said, everything almost looks real, he is in Arlington, but his email to me seemed to echo words used recently in the past from scammers.  It started out with "Sweety" spelled funny again, lol.  Here's the email....anyone get something like this?  Scammers never capitalize their "i" 's  and this guy has his language listed as English, you'd think there would be Spanish, too....

"Subject: Hope you get back to me sweetie Asap...
Sent: Aug 19, 2007 12:56 AM (FLID:)
Hello Sweety, I was surfing around profiles...and when i saw yours i have to stop by and say hi to you,cos your looking so cool and cute and i was wondering what was going on your mind right now!!!! Well i am Gregory by name but i like to be called Greg,i live in Arlington City in VA.I am 46 years and i am divorced over 10 years and i have a daughter of 13 years old named maria and she lives with me in my home. I am looking for a serious woman that i could spend the rest of my life with,a woman i can show 100% of my love,talk with,eat with,go out with and cuddle up with,i am tired of loneliness and i need a woman in my life. I am a Production Manager,i produce good artist and models.and i am an independent worker,i have my own office and am affiliated to other Entertainment Home's.i dont really have much time for dating,but i just decided to look around profiles and when i saw yours i decided to send you a message to see if i could just be lucky to meet you. I wouldnt mind to meet with you and get to know you more better in real life,but i promise to make out time to talk with you only if you could give me the chance to get to know you much more....Dont know how you might feel about this,but it will be my pleasure to meet you and get to know you much more better.you can get in touch with me with with my private email address or my yahoo chatting id.But am often online but could get on for you.... My Email Address is,gregtouma101@yahoo.com while my Yahoo Messenger is.... nicegreg4me...please just try and get me added to your yahoo messenger so we can get to have a chat OR you can mail me on my private e-mail Address if u dont have a yahoo Messenger... Please try and get back to me 'cos i really need a real woman that we both can be serious with each other and may be we could be more than just friends and get what we are both looking for..i mean get our HAPPINESS. Hope to read from you soonest Regards, Greg

Kam~  I don't recognize Dillon Ray West, but be careful!  He's got some serious bedhead in that pic.  Why would an HIV neg guy be here?  Waiting for results.....?

I am certainly not looking right now as I have Stone on the brain, but I wanted to make you GFs aware.  Let me know your thoughts....

Queen and Nic~  Quit picking on me!  LOL  You know what the hell happened!  I have stars in my eyes GFs!  Yes, the earth did move, and if you feel it shaking again Sunday night, smile and think of me!  Only time will tell with Stone, but I am happy, very happy!

Its been nice going from a Humper on Tuesday to a HUNK on Friday, lol!  I'll take the HUNK, please!

Also, LOL, I think HSN (Hot Short Norwegian) is feeling lonely, cause he asked why I didn't reply to an IM the other night?  Then when we did IM, he kinda didn't respond and came back an hour later like the conversation never had a lull in it....Weird.  This was Weds night I think.  So much has happened since then!   ;D   Funny thing is, HSN sent me a frikkin text at 1am Friday night when I was with Stone.  I didn't read it until 6am when Stone left.  I was turning on my cell in case he needed directions outta my hood, lol.  I get the text from HSN and its a picture of his willy!  LMAO  I laughed so hard and deleted it because, not only am I NOT interested in him anymore, but he sent the SAME pic to 4 phone numbers!  LMAO *SNORT*  We were all listed at the end of the text!   I figured the best I could do was not to reply at all, and let one of the dumb bitches go swoon him.  It ain't gonna be me......I got plenty of swooning to lavish on a certain man of late......  :P

~Cindy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:07:43 am by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2007, 07:48:18 am »
Hello ladies. Queen sent you a PM.   ML, glad Stone is working out. SS and ZM, ya'll ought to meet for lunch or something. I got to meet a lady from here last month, only for a few hours but it was really nice and when she comes back to the US, I hope to have lunch with her again.                                                                                                   Haven't heard from my Tennessee guy today and The model is out. I heard from Tennessee yesterday and we might have quite a bit in common.     ML, I got the exact same one from Greg 4 u or whatever his screen name was, I thought scammer,too, it just feels off.So, watch out ladies.    Love ya'll.  Cristy

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2007, 12:09:09 pm »
The scammer is nicegreg4me.  In the pic I saw he's outside holding the camera, taking the pic.  Short brown hair combed straight up.  I guess he looks Latino sort of, and to think he put someone's name in his ad.  I have a mind to call that phone number and see what the deal is.  I'm thinking the scammer just picked him out of the phone book at random, just to have a "name."

I am going to block him.  Just seeing the "style" of the letter I copied above makes me think he's full of shit.  The letter "i" not in caps, the words "Sweety" and "cos."  Its the same damn letter one of them sent a few weeks ago.....Sheesh!

I notified personals@poz.com about this one......

~Cindy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 12:17:46 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2007, 01:42:24 am »
I talked to Moonlight via Stone's house earlier. If I had to guess from the conversation we had, she was grinning like a chestshire cat... ;D Stone is new to the internet, I think cause she had to download yahoo for him...Now she'll be the one leaving at 6 am and that's if she leaves at all... ;)  Poor Cheech.... :( He's prolly wondering where the hell his mistress is....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2007, 05:28:17 am »
Hi GFs~

Just got home from Stone's a little while ago.  My dog Cheech is fine, snoring here on the floor behind me.  He lives the life of a king, doggie door and all, so he was alright while I was gone.  Stone has a cool little dog, about 35lbs, and we think she has diabetes.  She drank a ton of water tonight, so he's gonna take her to the vet's.  I hope the poor little thing is alright.

Stone and I went to a nice dinner at a new restaurant that had flat screen TVs at every table, it was cool.  I forgot my damn leftovers at his place, though, lol.  His mother called and then asked him if I was staying the night, lol!  I think his family is happy that he has met a pos girl.  I know I can be good for him (hush, Queen, I know what you're thinking, GF, lol!).  We get along really well, we talk about everything, and then some (hush, Queen!).  LOL  Can't get into details here, but things are progressing nicely, just have to see what he wants down the road.  He's had a bit of bad luck in the love dept, so that can certainly change a person.  For now, I am happy to be dating him and I'm excited about the future!

No more neggies!!!

~Cindy

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2007, 08:40:04 am »
Hello Ladies.  Glad that Stone is working out for you , ML.Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself and that's the point.  I didn't get a message from Tennessee until after 10 yesterday and I was already in bed. I go to bed early anyway but yesterday layed down around 8;30 cause work was slammed and I was tired. But I am getting caught up after my month off and am glad for that.  later,   Cristy

Offline camille07

« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2007, 09:20:23 am »
Hey Girls-

ML-  Glad to hear that thinks are really working out with Stone.  Sounds like you really enjoy spending time together.

I've been spending a lot time at Ian's which is beyond fun.  We had a bbq on Saturday and he is just such an amazing host.  He is constantly fawning over me and making such a fuss, its a nice change and no drama.  I stayed over and, well, 3 great danes can make it a challenge on the bed.

The next morning he left me at his house, cause he works with geriatric patients early on sunday mornings.  When I came down later he had left me a sealed card on this beautiful paper telling me how beautiful I was, magnificent and glorious.  Thank God I know this guy or I would think he was pulling my leg.  But can someone pinch me anyway?

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2007, 11:03:24 am »
Loving, lusting, lingering, lavishing, luring, leaving, lollygagging, lapping, leaping, loping, licking, laughing, lasting, loafing, lumping, limping...
listing.

the Cliff's Notes version of the combined posts of everyone's recent and enviable pursuits!!!!!!

Great to be back and reading of the happiness afoot. Also good to see that we've got new women joining us.

Em

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2007, 03:55:06 pm »
Well damn, that is some cliff notes, Em... ;D Camille, Ian sounds so romantic...*pinches you*..It is not a dream, gf.
Now Moonlight, why I gotta hush? What I do? I'm on the verge of saying I told you so.... ;D I'm thinking we need to start a part 4 or something cause we have over a hundred posts already.... ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2007, 05:54:16 pm »
Hi GFs~

Well, I set a record today for sleeping in, almost 2pm, and it was only low blood sugar that woke my ass up.  I tested at 48!  Yikes!  Must have been all of that exercise last night!   ;D  My neck feels amazing, though!  I have been going to the chiropractor every Monday this entire summer, and today is the first day I am skipping a Monday.  Insurance is maxing out my visits, so I have one more before the price goes up.  So, I'll go in next Monday, the 27th. 

OMG, Stone just sent me his first IM, lol!  Also, I found out today that I didn't get the really good job I was holding out for, pisses me off! 

Em~  I like all of the verbs in your post, it certainly has been interesting here lately!  LOL  Glad to see you here!  :)

Camiile~  A big *PINCH* for you, but I don't think you need it.  Ian sounds like a wonderful man, and so romantic to boot?  You lucky, lucky, deserving girl, you!  :D

Cristy~  Glad to hear Tenn wrote you, we aren't all on the same schedule, so don't worry too much!  :D

Queen~ I was giving you a hard time with the "hush" cause you're the only one that has some of the juicy details!  LOL  ;)

Monsoon blowing in, gotta run!

Go to Dating Part IV...........

~Cindy

Offline camille07

« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2007, 01:15:28 pm »
Ian is fantastic.  He spoils me rotten and he is romantic and passionate.  I told him to come to this site because there's a lot of information for someone's who is negative.  He asked if it was ok to read the forums...and I thought, I have nothing to hide...sure.

WELL-  about a half an hour later I send him an email saying "you may read some stuff that you'll find disturbing"...and I receive an email right back saying "Yeah I see that".

hmmmm. I thought.  Emails don't usually carry a voice but my gut told me he was really upset.  So I called him up asked him what was wrong?

Laughing, he said,  I'm an idiot.  By you creating aliases for all the other men in your life I thought there were other men that you were dating , "for a second a was really upset over this Ian guy".  LOL :D

I think I laughed all night about it.    Don't worry, he won't be reading it anymore...I sent over to thebody.com for information LOL :D

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.