Main Forums > Living With HIV

COVID-19 Vaccine

<< < (58/60) > >>

Bucklandbury:
Definitely had the localized sore arm with this shot - like I experienced with shot #1. Hopefully this fourth dose will get me where I need to be since I had AIDS with shots #1 and #2. Still don't want COVID-19 regardless!

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: Bucklandbury on February 05, 2022, 12:05:58 pm ---
 Hopefully this fourth dose will get me where I need to be since I had AIDS with shots #1 and #2. Still don't want COVID-19 regardless!

--- End quote ---

Yes,.. I completely understand.  We are both, still being very cautious, when out and about.  I have a VA appointment scheduled for Wednesday Morning, to remove some more basal cell from my neck.

If I am up to it, I will stop down at the Covid inoculation room in the main hospital, talk to the receptionist there, and see if I can get it, or if I need my Primary care authorization.

Hope things are going well for you 1

Ray

Jim Allen:
https://www.poz.com/article/fda-approves-second-covid-booster-people-50-older

--- Quote ---On March 29, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized a second Pfizer-BioNTech  or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine booster for people ages 50 and older, to be administered at least four months after their last shot. Immunocompromised individuals ages 12 and older may also receive an additional shot. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has updated its vaccine recommendations, consistent with the authorization.
--- End quote ---

J.R.E.:

I will be getting the second booster ( 4 shots in all) in another week. I could have received it 2 weeks ago, when I had my eye appointment, But the timing was too close.

Ray

J.R.E.:

I received my 2nd covid booster today. it took me longer to find a place to park the car, then it took to get the shot.  No 15 minute wait afterwords.

I was asked if I wanted the Moderna, or If I wanted to stay with Pfizer, I stayed with the Pfizer. She then showed me the marked syringe, to verify.

All went well !

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version