Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:07:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 402
Total: 403

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: No topic  (Read 10050 times)

Offline wolfter

No topic
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:15:33 pm »
Just like Seinfield, this post is about nothing. 

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
Re: No topic
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 11:39:05 pm »
Not that there is anything wrong with it................

Offline wolfter

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 11:44:33 pm »
During the break.....I'm no longer master of my domain... ;D

Can't wait til I get to go out on a Friday again instead of behaving knowing I have to work in the morning :(

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:32 pm »

MtD

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 12:12:34 am »
I think this rises to the level of a topic about nothing.  Although, some may be upset and think it is, indeed, something.  The ship used for the "Love Boat" is being scrapped for $3.3 Million.  It has been docked in Italy for more than a year.  There was so much happening on that ship.  I remember watching it with my mom circa 1982.  Then, "Fantasy Island" came on after.  Did I just make this thread about nothing, something?  Nah. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/love-boat-demolished-italy_n_1333275.html

Offline wolfter

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 12:18:23 am »
I loved both of those shows.  Perhaps we could purchase it and call it the full disclosure hiv love boat? 

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 12:24:23 am »
I loved both of those shows.  Perhaps we could purchase it and call it the full disclosure hiv love boat?

Didn't Rosie O'Donnell already do that?

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 12:37:40 am »
I can't believe how much I just mercilessly destroyed the toilet with an endless torrent of liquid poo. I'm now disinfecting the bathroom.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 01:09:41 am »

MtD

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 05:51:07 am »
I yada yada'd this and yada yada'd that.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 06:42:19 am »
The frigo is empty.

It's sunny and Saturday.

Lana Del Rey.

Arnold Schwarzenegger gave a speech at Lausanne University the other day.

Can't find my hard disk of HD movies.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 08:00:21 am »

MtD
Matty where in the hell did you go to get that nose job?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 09:22:02 am »

MtD

For some strange reason, that photo makes me think of Den and his missus.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 09:54:08 am »
Hello Newman !
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 09:54:41 am »
The frigo is empty.

It's sunny and Saturday.

Lana Del Rey.

Arnold Schwarzenegger gave a speech at Lausanne University the other day.

Can't find my hard disk of HD movies.

Stream of consciousness at its finest.

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 10:03:18 am »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 10:14:26 am »
Lady who slide down banister with no pantie's have no hair by cracky , quote from Bubba .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 03:14:39 am »
I'm going to make people feel my gonorrhea.

Offline Growler

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 02:06:46 pm »
I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.
Oscar Wilde
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 02:21:33 pm »
For some strange reason, that photo makes me think of Den and his missus.

Hummm that looks like some sexy "Biocth" I used to know  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 05:57:16 pm »
Clara Kent: "Ooooh!  What's that lovely scent you're wearing?"

Susie Snap: "It's Nothing!"

Clara Kent: "So you're wearing nothing?"

Susie Snap:  "Uh, uh."

::)

"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 06:06:44 pm »
Q. What did one math book say to the other?
A. I've got problems

Q. What did one tonsil say to the other?
A. Get ready, the doctor is taking us out tonight.

Q. What did the salad say when the refrigerator door was opened?
A. Close the door, I'm dressing

Q. What did one gay cow say to the other gay cow?
A. "Heeeyyyyyyyyy" (must be said in full queen mode)

Q. How do you fit four gay guys at a crowded bar?
A. Turn the stool upside down.

Q. What is the difference between a peanut butter sandwich and a blow job?
A. Oh, you don't know?  Well, come over my house for dinner tonight...

;D
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline denb45

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 06:43:41 pm »
" You Killed my Sister, and you took her shoes give them to me "
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 10:24:04 am »

Wait a minute, the global warming denialists, the God will cure my aids believers, the Darwin haters, the "I dunno why but it just doesn't seem natural to me" my-world-is-the-world narcissists, they are all budding buddhists?  Id better call on Tina Turner in Zurich and get to the bottom of this.  Just wanted to read a thread about nothing and now I'm all verklempt.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:26:23 am by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 10:27:33 am »
Wait a minute, the global warming denialists, the God will cure my aids believers, the Darwin haters, the "I dunno why but it just doesn't seem right to me" my-world-is-the-world narcissists, they are all budding buddhists?  I better go visit Tina Turner in Zurich and get to the bottom of this.  Just wanted to read a thread about nothing and now I'm all verklempt.

So you are saying Buddha's comment doesn't agree with your own reason and common sense?

Offline wolfter

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 10:51:06 am »
Looks like Ohio is going to be having an early summer.  Gonna make a double progress today of working on my natural tan and building something. 

Several years ago, we had a beautiful solid cherry entertainment Armour built that is now obsolete thanks to flat screen TVs.  I finally sketched out my plans and have already purchased all the material needed.  The unit has slide in doors that closes up the entire unit (I hate seeing TVs).  I'm gonna turn it into the most expensive shoe box ever.  It'll more than hold all my shoes that I currently have and I'm sure I can fill up the rest.

Too beautiful to be in doors so hope you all have a great day. 

Wolfie

Offline mecch

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 10:54:13 am »
Er, um, er.  That is...

I like buddhist mind traps.

I think people talk big about education being a way out of wretched ignorance or maladaptive behaviors, when it isn't just for "knowledge acquisition" as in facts, skills, etc.  When its about spirit, world view, intellectual or human insight, large concepts in one's field, or "critical faculties" we (educators) usually posit there can be a friction between one's current perception and knowledge -- thus one's reason and beliefs, one's common sense -- and the the new concept to knowledge or critical awareness to be acquired. 

So there must be a transitional moment, between not believing, and then believing, the new way.  A suspension of disbelief, it you will.

Remember, Santorum doesn't want good Christian home educated American youth to waste time on college because he knows they tend to graduate more humanists, rational, and critically aware. 

Offline denb45

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 11:18:55 am »
  I'm gonna turn it into the most expensive shoe box ever.  It'll more than hold all my shoes that I currently have and I'm sure I can fill up the rest.
Wolfie

why do you have so many shoes? you must have small feet  :D

I only have 3 to 4 pairs, 2 of em' are tennis shoes (work-out shoe & a walking shoe), and 1 pair of Boots, and 1 pair of sandals for the summer time.....

if you wore a size 13D like I did, you really wouldn't have that much room for shoes, mine are too big to keep a lot of them  ;D

Please post some pictars of your new cabinet, so we can see all the fine workmanship  ;)

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 01:25:41 am »
I use to wear a 12 shoe, but now wear 13.  Not sure if shoes are getting smaller or my feet are still growing.  Feet, noses, and ears continue to grow all your life, right?

Offline wolfter

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 12:00:57 am »
why do you have so many shoes?   :D

You're joking, right?

Anyhow, I got the shelfing unit finished but now it'll take me a couple of days to decide on a finish.  I have it all constructed and sanded in preparation for stain and varnish.  Now I'm wondering if it'll be too dark?  Thinking of putting on a durable coat of white paint instead.   

Wolfie  (who is happy with his size 9 petite feet)

Offline denb45

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 11:47:19 am »
I use to wear a 12 shoe, but now wear 13.  Not sure if shoes are getting smaller or my feet are still growing.  Feet, noses, and ears continue to grow all your life, right?

@ Ted   do u find it hard to find shoes & boots in your size like I do, my hubby bought me a pair of biker-boots this past Xams, and they are a size 13 1/2  14 d  , that is the part I hate so much about having big ass feet  :-[

@ Wolfie  my u do have petite feet..u know I love to mind fuck you @ times, if i didn't like ya, I wouldn't give u the time of day  ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:21:53 pm by denb45 »

Offline wolfter

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 03:01:53 pm »

@ Wolfie  my u do have petite feet..u know I love to mind fuck you @ times, if i didn't like ya, I wouldn't give u the time of day  ;D

;D  Well, you know what they say about men with small feet; we make great bottoms.... :o

Lova ya too.

Wolfie

Offline wolfter

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 01:46:32 am »
New night....new topic.  I went to a real club tonight where drinks aren't under $2.  Thank goodness!  I got off work at our club and immediately decided I just had to have a drink with more normal people.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 03:25:41 am »
@ Ted   do u find it hard to find shoes & boots in your size like I do, my hubby bought me a pair of biker-boots this past Xams, and they are a size 13 1/2  14 d  , that is the part I hate so much about having big ass feet  :-[

Yes.  Often when I find a pair I really like, they don't have my size.  Or, they have to order them.  Or, they will have my size in a pair I'm not crazy about, but I'll go ahead and take them.  One of the big issues is also finding ones that are wide.  If I do find my size, they often don't have them in wide, so my feet feel squeezed.

Offline mecch

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 07:40:35 am »
Large wide feet.
Its more a problem for sports and casual and fashion shoes. 
English and American business shoes come in wide.
USA - you are lucky, you can find sports and casual in wide sizes now - go to a shop with a lot of new balance - also reebok and occassional models from nike and addidas.
Online shopping is heaven.  Found everything I need in large and wide - all different kinds of boots, for example.   

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 06:02:12 pm »
was in  ROSS  dept  store  yesterday and was surprised that they had so many size  13,14, and 15  shoes.....  those  things are  enormous
remember the good times...honor the past but don't live there
Le stelle la notte sono grandie luminose, nel cuore profondo del Texas

Offline mecch

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 08:28:01 pm »
Saw a bbc doc about disco queens and learned that "Chaka Khan was associated with the Black Panthers" and that Sylvester was the breakout star of the Cockettes.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 02:36:59 am »
Large wide feet.
Its more a problem for sports and casual and fashion shoes. 
English and American business shoes come in wide.
USA - you are lucky, you can find sports and casual in wide sizes now - go to a shop with a lot of new balance - also reebok and occassional models from nike and addidas.
Online shopping is heaven.  Found everything I need in large and wide - all different kinds of boots, for example.

Well in full disclosure, I have been too much of a Nike whore for sports shoes.  I really need to get away from that and try out different brands.   

Offline mecch

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 06:56:17 pm »
The first magnolias came out this weekend along the lake.  And have an HD copy of Drew Barrymore Jessica Lange Grey Gardens.
Big Edie says "When are you going to learn Edie, you can have your cake and eat it too in this life.... Edie, find a man who'll give you a long leash.  Get married!  And then you can do whatever you want." and she winks.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:13:11 pm by mecch »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.