Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:31:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 368
Total: 372

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Poll

can Oral sex fellation leads to HIV infection..if there is any cut or abrasion on penis

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Oral (Fellatio)  (Read 22240 times)

Offline prado1976

Oral (Fellatio)
« on: June 19, 2006, 05:27:42 am »
does oral sex leads aids...

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Oral (Fellatio)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 05:31:45 am »
Prado,

This type of poll is not terribly helpful here in the Am I Infected? forum. I think it most irresponsible of you to do such a thing. There are many confused and frightened people who read and post here. You should be more sensitive than that. Similarly you make the job of the experts and regular contributors who have to deal with these people so much harder.

Anyway your poll is ineptly structured and nonsensical. Your intentions however are clear.

I suggest you read the Welcome Thread.

MtD

Offline prado1976

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 05:48:15 am »
I am extremely sorry... i read the welcome thread but  i couldnt understand ... i wanted to ask question on Oral sex... where should i ask please help... and i am sorry again

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 05:54:52 am »
I am extremely sorry... i read the welcome thread but  i couldnt understand ... i wanted to ask question on Oral sex... where should i ask please help... and i am sorry again

I'm sorry too Prado. I see now that english is not your first language and that you posted the poll in error. I'm sure a Moderator will remove it for you. If you want to know something, just post your question as an ordinary message. Like we're doing now.

If someone performs oral sex on a man there is no risk of HIV infection to the man. The person performing the oral sex is at a tiny risk, but such cases are very very very rare. HIV is transmitted through unprotected vaginal or anal sex. That is, sex without a condom.

Have you had a sexual experience that you're concerned about?

Kind regards,

MtD :)

Offline prado1976

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 06:02:59 am »
Yes i had one sexual encount with a SW where i used 2 condoms for vaginal sex and no condom for oral sex...she performed fellatio on me... i am bit paranoid and afraid of hiv infection. I have read that if saliva is entered through the cuts on penis than a man can be infected....

Thanks

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 06:06:26 am »
Yes i had one sexual encount with a SW where i used 2 condoms for vaginal sex and no condom for oral sex...she performed fellatio on me... i am bit paranoid and afraid of hiv infection. I have read that if saliva is entered through the cuts on penis than a man can be infected....

Thanks

Now we're getting somewhere! :D

You had protected sex so there's no need for you to worry about HIV. There is no risk from the unprotected fellatio either. You don't need to test for HIV.

Saliva does not spread HIV. You don't need to worry. Ok? :)

Take care,

MtD

Offline prado1976

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 06:09:58 am »
Thanks Again for answer and giving a great assistance on HIV information ... please keep the good work going on and on and on....

Offline prado1976

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 06:21:12 am »
Sorry again.. i forgot to mention the duration of fellatio  was about 8 to 10 min... does it increase the risk...and how much blood is needed to infect a person.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 06:23:21 am »
Prado,

You don't need to worry about how long the fellatio went on for. You cannot catch HIV from receiving a head job. Nor does it matter if there was blood in the saliva. There is nothing for you to worry about.

Kind regards,

MtD  :)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 06:33:54 am »
prado,

I cannot remove the poll you posted in error, but I did lock it so it cannot be voted on. Don't worry about your mistake - no harm done.

As Matty has told you, getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection, no matter how many details you might add. Not one person has become infected from getting a blowjob and you will not be the first.

Your protected intercourse was not a risk either. No risk.

You do need to know that you should NOT be using two condoms at once. This can cause friction which can make the condoms break. You were lucky - your condoms did not break. You would have known if they did as it is very obvious when a condom breaks. Please read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use those condoms correctly and with confidence. Condoms have been proven to be very effective when it comes to preventing hiv transmission. One condom is good, two condoms at once can be bad if they break.

You did not have a risk of hiv infection in anything that you did with the sex worker. Please keep using those condoms - one at a time - for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline prado1976

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 07:33:28 am »
Thanks a lot Ann for the reply... one last question.. can i have oral sex wihthout condom.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 08:09:15 am »
Yes, you can receive a blowjob without any risk to you of becoming HIV infected. In the entire history of the epidemic there's never been a documented case of transmission in this manner.

Since that's several trillion blowjobs later, it's safe to say you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

Just keep using a single latex condom everytime you have intercourse (anal or vaginal) and you'll be fine as far as HIV is concerned sexually.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline prado1976

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 01:39:19 am »
Thanks.. Can you please tell how accurrate is Western blot test 2 weeks after the possible exposure

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 03:56:46 am »
A western blot test at that short of time is not reliable.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 05:01:55 am »
Prado,

A Western Blot test is only used to confirm a positive ELISA result. Please click on the link to the Testing Lesson in the Welcome Thread for further testing information.

You have not had a risk of infection. You only need to test if it is part of an annual, routine sexual health care check up. As long as you always use condoms for intercourse, you can fully expect your hiv test to return with negative results.

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection.

Intercourse with a condom is not a risk for hiv infection.

You had no risk of hiv infection.

You do not need to test over this specific incident.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline prado1976

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 08:00:07 am »
Are the people answering to questions are Doctors or just moderators...because i answer i got from you people was truely professional..
waiting for reply

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 08:25:13 am »
Our information is based on first tier, peer reviewed quantifiable scientific data. Insofar as the saliva issue is concerned, the information is supported by a multitude of credible scientific studies.

It would be highly unethical for a doctor to diagnose over the internet, and to the best of my knowledge, practicing medical doctors have neither the time nor the interest to risk their licensure and malpractice insurance rates by participating openly on these forums.

We do, however, have several HIV researchers, and people with HIV who have studied the science for over twenty years. Andy has almost twenty years of HIV education and advocacy. Ann has at least ten years of HIV advocacy and educational background. I ran an HIV educational organization for seven years, and have aggresively pursued the science behind HIV transmission since 1995.

Moreover, no one here gets away with posting unquantified or misleading information. Not me, not Ann, not anyone. Unlike other sites, where the viewpoint of a single researcher is considered sacrosanct, we realize that the scientific data, properly interpreted, does NOT bolster our individual credentials. The data stands on its own.

And the data is very clear insofar as the vectors for HIV infection are concerned. You certainly do not get HIV from receiving oral sex.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline prado1976

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 02:39:26 pm »
Thanks for the answer.... can you please tell me how much amount of blood is needed to infect a person

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:07 pm »
Thanks for the answer.... can you please tell me how much amount of blood is needed to infect a person

Well no Prado, we can't as it's not blood that infects people, it's the virus.

Now that may seem a bit nit-picky, but you need to understand that HIV is transmitted through unprotected anal and vaginal sex and sharing contaminated injecting equipment. Don't worry about amounts of blood and such things. Have protected sex and you'll be fine.

Fond regards,

MtD

Offline prado1976

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 03:50:06 am »
Ok than. if its the virus that infects then how much viral load is needed to infect. And i have read in this forum that HIV virus is fragile and needs a spceific temprature..my question is does a human body a different temprature in different section of body

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 09:26:54 am »
Prado,

Body temperature can vary - and hiv can withstand these small temperature changes while it is INSIDE the body.

Your viral load question... only one virus is needed to infect, but that one virus must find itself, undamaged, in the proper place with the correct type of cell before it can infect.

But all this is academic where you are concerned.

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection.

Intercourse with a condom is not a risk for hiv infection.

You had no risk of hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 07:32:08 am »
Yes now i understand ther getting blowjob is not a risk for HIV,
But is it possible to catch other std a just after single exposure of BJ. I have had only one blow job in my whole life and in last 6 months i had 3 times protected sex. Do i need to get tested for the STDS...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 08:17:39 am »
prado,

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Is it likely that you got an STI from one blowjob? No. Is it possible? Yes. This is why we recommend regular, routine testing for all STIs, not just hiv. Your health is nothing to guess about or leave to chance.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 05:50:14 pm »
hi i am back again... i consulted a doctor after my non risk exposure..... but he told me that you will have to test for hiv after 13 weeks even though if it is oral sex it is risky..... What say?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 05:54:24 pm »
Prado,

I'm sorry, but your doctor is misinformed. Getting a blowjob is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 03:36:53 am »
suppose one gets tested for hiv after 3 months of possilbe exposure does he need to get tested again after 6 months?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 07:32:29 am »
prado,

A test at three months is conclusive and further testing is not needed.

You did NOT have a "possible exposure". Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Not one person has ever become infected this way and you won't be the first.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 08:07:29 am »
when you say "Sexually Active" what does that mean... is this frequency of sex with multiple partner?

Offline prado1976

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 06:19:02 am »
2 days before i had a protected sex with SW, the condom did not break... do i need to test over this incident

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 06:25:07 am »
Prado,

You do NOT need to test over an incident of protected intercourse. Condoms have been proven to be very effective for preventing hiv transmission and infection.

You don't need to test over the blowjob either.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 06:51:45 am »
i have read in this forum about HIV is hard to transmit..can you please please explain this it will be great help and information for me. Waiting for your kind reply..Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 07:22:08 am »
Prado,

Hiv is a very fragile virus. It has little "plugs" on its surface that must plug into certain sockets that are only present on certain cells of the body - most notably CD4 cells, which are a subset of a subset of white blood cells found in the blood.

These plugs that are present on the surface of an hiv virus are very easily damaged. When the virus is outside the human body and exposed to different moisture content, pH levels, and temperature, the plugs become damaged - as well as the membrane that envelops the virus - and cannot plug into the sockets.

The mouth is also a very bad environment for hiv to find itself in. There are approximately 15 different enzymes and chemicals present in saliva that damage the plugs on hiv. This is why oral activities do not transmit hiv. Saliva is not infectious.

The cells that hiv needs to plug into in order to infect a person are not readily available. They are found in very specific places, such as inside the urethra, rectum or vagina. This is why wearing a condom will protect you. The virus cannot get to the cells it needs to infect when a condom is worn.

You did not have a risk of hiv infection in either situation you brought to us.

Keep using those condoms and you will continue to avoid hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 07:58:37 am »
great information.. it means that when there is unprotected intercourse(Penile-vaginal) the virus ro the infected fluid should enter in urethra, which can be avoided by wearing condom...correct me if am i wrong...Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 08:10:55 am »
Prado,

Yes, you've got it. Use condoms and avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2006, 03:28:38 am »
hi again.... there are two questions

1) I am experience joint paint since last week is this a symptom of HIV
2) i have read that it is difficult to transmit hiv from female to male than vice-versa ...what is the explanation...Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2006, 04:18:21 am »
The explanation is to see your doctor about your symptoms. They are not related to HIV in your situation.

Offline prado1976

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 04:30:11 am »
i wanted information about "that it is difficult to transmit hiv from female to male than vice-versa " is it right if yes how...thanks

Offline prado1976

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 04:55:29 am »
hi again i know i have no risk.... but i jus only wanted information...Ann can you please help me on the question i have asked above

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2006, 08:38:58 am »
Prado,

The area on a penis where transmission and infection can take place is very small - the opening of the urethra on the tip of the penis. There is some evidence that some of the cells that make up the inner foreskin are also susceptible to infection. This is still a very small area. The skin on the shaft of the penis is no more suceptible to hiv infection than the skin on your arm is.

The inside of the vagina has much more surface area that is susceptible to infection and not only that, but if infected semen is left behind, it stays there, increasing the chance of infection taking place. The penis is only at risk while it is actually inside the vagina - and the same holds true when talking about the rectum. Being the insertive partner in anal is perhaps a slight more risky than vaginal, as there is a higher chance of fresh blood being present, due to the delicate nature of the lining of the rectum. By comparison, the vagina is more resilient and resistant to damage, so the likelihood of fresh blood being present is minimal.

Hiv is more difficult to transmit to the insertive partner, but difficult does not mean impossible.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 02:14:27 am »
what is p24 antigen test

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 03:29:26 am »
Prado,

From the lesson on testing:

What viral tests are available?

There are a number of tests that look specifically for the virus. Generally speaking, these tests yield conclusive results within 48 to 72 hours after infection has occurred. However, in some case, it can take as long as 28 days for results to be considered accurate.

P24 Antigen Test: This test uses ELISA technology to look directly for key pieces of the HIV virus – the p24 protein found on HIV's outer coat. This test can reduce the chance of a false-negative in standard (antibody) ELISA testing is done too early (i.e., less than 13 weeks after exposure). The p24 antigen test may be ordered if there's been a very recent risky exposure to HIV, such as a healthcare work-related incident. Blood banks also use it for screening donations.
Valuable in detecting HIV infection early in the window period after exposure, this test is only useful for a period of approximately three weeks after exposure, before the production of antibodies begins. A p24 test result should be confirmed by antibody testing once the window period has passed.

Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR): The quantitative PCR, also known as the viral load test, is considered to be highly reliable for someone who may have recently been exposed to the virus, particularly in a high-risk situation. If the virus is present, the quantitative PCR will reveal how much virus is in a person's bloodstream (the viral load). In most cases, a quantitative PCR is highly accurate within 48 to 72 hours. However, a small number of people don't have viral loads that are high enough to confirm a diagnosis until 28 days after exposure. The most widely available quantitative PCR test, Amplicor® version 1.5, can detect subtypes A through G, which account for 99.96% of HIV infections in the U.S.

The standard recommendation is that a negative PCR result be confirmed with an ELISA test at 13 weeks.

Qualitative PCR: The qualitative PCR, also known as the PCR-DNA test, looks for DNA in cells that suggest that HIV infection has taken place. It is not a viral load test, meaning that it will only determine if the virus is present, not how much virus is present. This test is frequently used to determine if an infant born to an HIV-positive is infected with the virus, given that it can detect virus before viral load becomes detectable. However, it's not at all clear if the qualitative PCR test has any advantages over the quantitative PCR test, which appears to be just as reliable, more widely available, and cheaper to perform.

Branched DNA Assay: Like the quantitative PCR test, the branched DNA (bDNA) assay can determine how much virus is present in someone who has been infected with the virus. The results of bDNA testing are comparable to those of quantitative PCR testing and there are no known advantages of using bDNA testing over quantitative PCR testing for diagnostic purposes. This test is known as the Quantiplex® HIV-RNA Assay and is available through most commercial laboratories

Morgan
Morgan Landers

Offline prado1976

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 07:14:38 am »
Where can i get the full technical information on HIV and the process of hiv in PDF format.

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 07:27:24 am »
Prado,

You need only carefully read the "Welcome thread" and its associated links to find everything you need to know about hiv, your risk of infection, and how to avoid it.

If you're working on a doctoral thesis, you'll have to get more sophisticated in your research approach.

Anything else requested of us teeters on "above and beyond the call of duty" .

Morgan   ;)
Morgan Landers

Offline prado1976

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2006, 05:48:37 am »
Hi

Since 12 may 2006  i had 4 sexual encounters (Vaginal sex protected and one Blow job unprotected)...as i have learnt from this forum that i had no risk involved ..finally i wanted to ask can i have unprotected sex with a partner who is hiv negative...with out me getting tested....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2006, 07:13:50 am »
If you know that your partner is hiv negative and you have never had any unprotected sex the answer is yes. If you have had unprotected vaginal or anal sex and have not tested the answer is NO. Use a condom.

Offline prado1976

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2006, 07:21:23 am »
no i never had any unprotected vaginal sex only uprotected oral(BJ from a Prostitute)....what say....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2006, 07:26:26 am »
You never had a risk, so you can have unprotected sex. Just make sure your partner has never had unprotected sex and or they have test negative and they haven't had unprotected sex since the test. If they have, then back to using the condoms. Play it safe, don't just go by word of mouth.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2006, 08:10:04 am »
Prado,

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. See that end bit? Until you have both tested TOGETHER and you see or hear the other person's test result first hand, from the testing center. You simply cannot go by what someone says. It's far easier to use condoms than it is to treat hiv infection. Think about it. 

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. It is YOUR responsibility to look after YOUR health.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline prado1976

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2006, 04:16:13 am »
Hi i am back again wtih little bit of doubt ... i was surfing the net today and i came across a website(dont want to share the website name) which gives the online guidance as you people are giving here on this website

In that website it is written no condom is 100% safe ????? is this, true, i am asking this question because since last one year i had 6 sexual encounters with different S/W all were condom protected and none of them was broken. what is the risk  i am at ??

Do you people know any person who is involved in condom protected sex with known hiv+ person and and still none of them have got infected.

No offences intended in this question. I have asked this question just out of curiosity and what i believe is that almost every person on the earth must have had sex once in a life or will have.....
Should one have sex with condom or Abstinence from sex What sayyyy...:))

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 06:34:30 am »
Anal and Vaginal sex, use a condom. Unless the couples have test negative together.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.