Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 09:14:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Urine on toilet paper  (Read 13082 times)

Offline marudy

• Standard
Urine on toilet paper
« on: September 21, 2012, 09:24:03 am »
Hi everyone,

8 weeks ago I had a potential exposure at a gay sauna. I was frotting the guy- me being the top when I felt a tad snag on my penis. Instantly I knew that I had penetrated the guy and ceased the sexual activity immediately. The dipping was without condom. I was placed on Combivir and Kaletra 25 hours later and completed the course for 28 days. I went for my HIV DUO test 17 days after PEP and it came back negative. My doctor told me that my result is very encouraging as he has not seen anyone who tested negative after PEP using DUO test and tested positive later. Nevertheless, I'm advised to go for an antibody test 3mths after exposure and am utterly worried that the results will change. I seek your professional advice on my chances of getting affected and the reliability of the DUO 4th gen test. Thank you:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 09:30:41 am by marudy »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Dipping and risk
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 10:53:28 am »
Marudy,

You would be unlikely to end up positive following this brief insertive incident even if you hadn't taken PEP.

Like your doctor, I don't expect your negative result to change, but you should confirm at three months post-PEP.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 11:43:34 am »
Hello,

Just to provide a follow-up with my testing thus far with regards to the dipping incident I experienced. Exposure was on 31 July 2012 and I was placed on PEP for 28 days thereafter. My last HIV test was on 23 December 2012 using Oraquick and it turned out negative. Can I consider these results to be 100% conclusive? Do I have to test again 6 mth post exposure. Thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 12:20:01 pm »
marudy,

You are definitely hiv negative and you do not need further testing at this time.

As a sexually active adult, you should be testing at least once a year.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 12:30:06 pm »
Thank you Ann,

Does that mean I'm out of the woods and I can forego testing at 6 months post exposure?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 03:17:45 pm »
Yes, you are reliably HIV negative. And you can avoid this torturous experience again the future by always without exception making sure condoms are used everytime for intercourse.No exceptions.
Andy Velez

Offline marudy

• Standard
Urine on toilet paper
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 10:38:08 pm »
Hello everyone,

Last week, I was in a public toilet and had used a toilet paper to wipe off the toilet bowl that had been smeared with urine. Once I had done my 'business', I foolishly used the same, exact toilet paper to wipe my ass (even to the extent of penetration).

My question is what is my HIV risk from this incident using a toilet paper that had been smeared with urine to wipe my ass deep.

And what is my risk, if ever, the urine has blood on it.

Thank you.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
Re: Urine on toilet paper
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 10:44:45 pm »
HIV is a very fragile virus and cannot infect once it is exposed to the air.  You did not have any risk from using toilet paper, saturated with urine or not.

The risk factors for HIV are ...

Sharing IV drug needles immediately after use.
Unprotected anal and vaginal sex.
Mother to child during or shortly after birth
Very specific healthcare situations.

Use condoms for vaginal and anal sex consistently and correctly and you will avoid HIV infection, it is that simple.

Joe

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 10:48:54 pm »
Thank you for the swift reply.

Does that mean I do not have to go for any HIV testing regardless of any presence of blood in the urine? Just wanna be certain.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 10:55:58 pm »
You do not need any testing for HIV as you did not have a risk.  It makes no difference if there was blood in the urine, as you did not have a risk.  HIV is not transmitted through casual contact, including contact with urine.

Joe

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 10:59:55 pm »
Alright. Thank you for the valuable information.

So am I safe to say I can move on from this no risk incident?

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 11:01:42 pm »
Alright. Thank you for the valuable information.

So am I safe to say I can move on from this no risk incident?

Yes you can.  You did not have any risk at all.

Joe

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 12:26:28 am »
Hi there once again,

Despite the assurance I still have my reservations. I did call up my GUM clinic and told them of my situation. Their reply was that my risk was significant and a test is necessary.

Now this has left me in a great state of confusion.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 01:30:23 am »
Hi there once again,

Despite the assurance I still have my reservations. I did call up my GUM clinic and told them of my situation. Their reply was that my risk was significant and a test is necessary.

Now this has left me in a great state of confusion.

Here are the possibilities:

1)The clinic assumed that you were lying about your "risk" and told you to come in. People do that when too embarrassed to admit to unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

2) You told the GUM clinic another story besides the insanely uninformed story you told us - even after being told exctly how HIV is transmitted, and spending a significant amount of time on this site which dtails the same information.

This also happens. It's also how people who don't need PEP get it, thus straining resources and attention from those who legitimately need these things.

3) You reached a GUM clinic that was in fact a time portal to 1982, before we knew how fragile HIV was and how impossible your ludicrous notion of infection was. This has indeed happened, but not if I recall since the David Tennant Doctor. Another moderator will correct me if I am wrong here.

4) Somehow  "blood-spotted urine-soaked toilet paper" is a slang for receptive unprotected anal sex of which I am not aware. In this case, please forgive our ignorance and enlighten us as to the current terminology. None of us, after all, are getting any more young and hip. The fact that I used the term "hip" is evidence to that.

In short, you have been treated fairly and compassionately by moderators with great patience and the understanding that not all people in all corners of the world have access to the latest (or, in your case, even the earliest) HIV transmission information. However, we have led you, the horse, to the water of knowledge.

Our LESSONS section is very explicit. It's even a bit outdated itself, actually, but that is an elephant we shall consume at another date, I suspect.

You have either disregarded it, or disregarded Moderator Joe's rather concise distillation of it. In either case, there is nothing more we can do to help you assuage your fear of becoming the very first person in recorded history to acquire HIV through wiping urine and blood-spattered tiolet tissue on your ass.

Also, and forgive me for correcting you,  it's "arse" in Brit speak. Might want to consider going local regarding that issue. For reasons that elude me, there is quite a stigma associated with the failure to comply there. As a Yank, I am predisposed to the term "ass." But some people from Britain seem to find that far too coarse a term. Such a discretion could well cost you, well, a piece of toilet paper soaked in urine and spattered with blood, as the slang seems to go.

We have taken your concerns seriously, and given you a proper risk assessment. You have chosen to ignore it, as is your right. However, buying a subscription to this forum does not exclude you from the rules you agreed upon when you signed up here:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=220.0

If you do indeed suffer from an HIV phobia so intense that you imagine a scenario in which urine and blood-soaked toilet paper can facilitate transmission, I highly recommend Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to overcome this. CBT (not to be confused more than once with the other CBT mentioned in BDSM forums) has proven very effective, and has brought many people back from the edge of sanity regarding irrational thoughts.

I sincerely hope that you are able to overcome this fear. As members of the human race, one of our outstanding achievements is the ability to excrete on demand and cleanse ourselves to our society's norms using the materials at hand.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 03:25:44 am »
So should I just ignore the GUM's clinic recommendation on the HIV test and move on from here?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 07:52:31 am »
So should I just ignore the GUM's clinic recommendation on the HIV test and move on from here?

Yes , ignore the GUM clinic and get on with your life , you did not have a risk .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 08:07:43 am »
Marudy,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep everything in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You didn't have a risk. No way, no how.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 06:06:48 am »
Hello all,

Today I might have a potential exposure. A guy had rubbed his hands full of cum on his hands on my nipples. Is there any HIV risk in this scenario?

Also what happens if he ejaculates on my body such that his semen comes into contact with my nipples and face. Is there also any potential HIV risk?

Thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 07:41:02 am »
Marudy,

Skin, including the skin on your nipples, is an effective barrier against hiv infection. Once again you have not had a risk.

Perhaps what IS a risk is unclear to you. It's very simple.

In adults, hiv is transmitted through;

Unprotected anal intercourse.

Unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Sharing drug injecting equipment.

And that's it.

If whatever you're doing does not include one or more of those three activities, then you have not been at risk.

It would seem you have a deep-seated hiv phobia. Rather than torture yourself every time you have human contact, I suggest you seek out a counsellor in order to get to the bottom of your irrational hiv fears. We cannot help you with that here.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and don't share drug injecting needles, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 09:20:13 am »
Thank you, Ann! Does this mean I am worrying without needlessly?

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 11:00:45 am »
I mean does this mean I am worrying needlessly?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 11:02:16 am »
I mean does this mean I am worrying needlessly?
Absolutely.

Offline marudy

• Standard
Re: Kissing with HIV positive bf
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 02:45:59 pm »
Hello everyone,

My current bf is HIV positive. We do not engage in any sexual activities other than frontage and open mouth kissing. Will I be at risk for any HIV infection?

Offline marudy

• Standard
Re: Kissing with HIV positive BF
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 02:48:28 pm »
*frottage

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 02:51:02 pm »
Marudy,

Skin, including the skin on your nipples, is an effective barrier against hiv infection. Once again you have not had a risk.

Perhaps what IS a risk is unclear to you. It's very simple.

In adults, hiv is transmitted through;

And that's it.

If whatever you're doing does not include one or more of those three activities, then you have not been at risk.

It would seem you have a deep-seated hiv phobia. Rather than torture yourself every time you have human contact, I suggest you seek out a counsellor in order to get to the bottom of your irrational hiv fears. We cannot help you with that here.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and don't share drug injecting needles, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

I quoted Ann as she has already answered your question about how HIV is transmitted .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 02:56:32 pm »
Hi Jeff,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Im just paranoid since I do know that my bf is HIV positive and Im taking any measure possible to protect myself and lead a healthy relationship with him, albeit no anal.

Just one more question. My bf does have a bad cough too since he's a heavy smoker. When he coughs, there are at times traces of blood in his phlegm. Is it still okay for me to kiss him on his mouth in this case?

Offline marudy

• Standard
Re: Kissing with hit positive bf
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 03:24:44 pm »
Anyone?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2014, 04:10:06 pm »
You have been advised on how HIV is transmitted . Do not share IV drug equipment and use condoms for anal and vaginal sex and you will avoid HIV .

You seem to have a HIV phobia and we can't address that . If you have an irrational fear of HIV dating a person with HIV is not going to be fun for you or him ... just saying .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2014, 11:16:58 pm »
Hi Jeff,

so i do not need any kind of testing right?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2014, 11:20:19 pm »
Although you did not have a risk and do not need to test for this specific incident , anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you did not have a risk and do not need to test for this specific incident , anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline marudy

• Standard
Re: Kissing with hiv bf
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 04:16:24 am »
Hi,

My last question. When is open mouth kissing with a hiv positive partner really pose a genuine risk to myself?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Kissing with hiv bf
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 04:44:42 am »
Hi,

My last question. When is open mouth kissing with a hiv positive partner really pose a genuine risk to myself?
It doesn't.

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 04:54:58 am »
Thanks! That puts my mind at ease

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 10:10:10 am »
Hi guys,

In back with a question. Does this mean that kissing of any sorts does not transmit hiv to a negative person? Because I do love kissing with my partner and find it utterly sexy.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 11:39:04 am »
No matter what the details, kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission. No RISK! Get it?

Listen, I suggest you get together with a therapist and/or some appropriate person at an AIDS service organization and discuss your unwarranted concerns about HIV transmission. By doing that you can potentially make your life with your HIV+ boyfriend much easier and more comfortable for both of you.

There are many, many thousands if not millions of people who are in sero-discordant relationships who are able to successfully protect the negative partner's health and still have a satisfying and active sex life together. You can do but anxiously focusing unnecesarily on your fears is not the way to make that happen.
Andy Velez

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 10:19:42 am »
Hi,

Thanks for the informative reply. So as long as conforms are used during anal intercourse, it doesn't matter what I do with my bf as they do not result in hiv transmission

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2014, 10:20:24 am »
*condoms

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 11:14:34 am »
That's right. Sexually the only confirmed risk for transmitting HIV is unprotected intercourse.

Good luck with enjoying your partner in a safe manner. 
Andy Velez

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2014, 03:23:37 pm »
Hi Andy,

I've heard that there are cases where someone gets infected by giving blowjob to a hiv positive person. How far is this true?

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2014, 03:34:14 pm »
And with what Andy has said in mind, may I
Conclude that it's also risk free to kiss our nephews and nieces on their lips
When we meet them? Because my bf does
Seem
To have reservations too when
It comes to kissing his nieces and nephews on their
Lips.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2014, 06:35:25 pm »
Hi Andy,

I've heard that there are cases where someone gets infected by giving blowjob to a hiv positive person. How far is this true?

And with what Andy has said in mind, may I
Conclude that it's also risk free to kiss our nephews and nieces on their lips
When we meet them? Because my bf does
Seem
To have reservations too when
It comes to kissing his nieces and nephews on their
Lips.

This forum is to assess your risk for HIV infection, not to answer every thought that crosses your mind.  Please take the time to read the lessons regarding HIV transmission on this site, they will answer all your questions.

Joe

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 07:55:56 pm »
Hi Joe,

Thanks! So no risk yeah?

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2014, 12:27:00 am »
Hi guys,

So is it ok to kiss our nephews and nieces?

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2014, 04:55:34 am »
Anyone? Would appreciate a reply. Thanks:))

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2014, 03:25:29 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

We have already answered all of your questions about HIV transmission . If you have further questions please read your thread again or talk to your mental health care professional .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline marudy

• Standard
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2014, 04:32:33 am »
Sorry guys,

This will probably be the last time
You guys hear from me.

Can any of these activities too result in HiV transmission?

(i) frotting my partner's penis with cum on it (what's the risk if it gets into my urethra?)

(ii) mutual nipple licking and sucking

(iii) fingering my bf anus

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2014, 04:53:09 am »
Marudy,

Damn right it will be the last time we hear from you - for at least 28 days. I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Frottage isn't a risk. Kissing isn't a risk. Licking or sucking nipples isn't a risk. Fingering isn't a risk.

You've been told how hiv is transmitted in adults:

If the activity you're worried about isn't one of those three things, then stop worrying about it.

We're not here to hold your hand every time you consider having sex. Just wear a condom for anal or vaginal intercourse and chill out. If you can't chill out, get yourself a psychologist. We cannot help you with your irrational fears here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.