Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:27:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 452
Total: 453

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: The AIDS-ET Connection Hypothesis  (Read 5573 times)

Offline elf

The AIDS-ET Connection Hypothesis
« on: February 03, 2013, 05:10:14 pm »
  :o

http://www.abduct.com/features/f34.php

http://sparkster.hubpages.com/hub/Did-The-AIDS-Virus-Come-From-Aliens

HIV-1 and HIV-2 are not that similar (and their origin is different, according to biologists), yet they appeared /(started causing infections) at exactly the same time?  ::)
Isn't that fishy?

PS
Phillip S. Duke wrote a book ''The AIDS-ET Connection '' back in 1999
I've yet to read it. I bet it's very spooky.

About the autor:
Academic training B.S. Chemistry UCLA Ph.D. Experimental Pathology USC Medical School. Numerous publications in prestigious journals. Former owner and Director Duke Labs licensed by FDA, CDC, Ill. Dept. Public Health. The author held all licenses personally. Excellent scientific reputation. Listed in who's who in American Science.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:24:04 pm by elf »

Offline elf

Re: The AIDS-ET Connection Hypothesis
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 06:12:18 pm »
This is interesting :)

http://sparkster.hubpages.com/hub/Evidence-Of-Extraterrestrial-Life-Alien-DNA-Recovered

Alien DNA Evidence Recovered By Abductee/Contactee

The Results Of Alien DNA Testing

The DNA analysis confirmed that the hair came from someone who was biologically similar to standard human genetics but of an unusual racial type - rare Chinese Mongoloid which is one of the rarest human lineages known to man that lies even further away from the human mainstream than any other, apart from African pygmies and aboriginals.

The study concluded:

"The most probable donor of the hair must therefore be as (Khoury) claims: a tall blonde female who does not need much color in her hair or skin, as a form of protection against the sun, perhaps because she does not require it."

The original DNA work was done on the shaft of the hair. Fascinating further anomalies were found in the root of the hair.

Two types of DNA were found depending on where the mitochondrial DNA testing occurred, namely confirming the rare Chinese type DNA in the hair shaft and indicating a rare possible Basque/Gaelic type DNA in the root section. In addition the hair sample showed that it contained 2 deleted genes for the CCR5 protein and no intact gene for normal un-deleted CCR5 - this CCR5 deletion factor has been implicated in AIDS resistance.

Offline Growler

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 04:42:39 am »
ET raped me and gave me HIV, claims convicted killer
Aug 21, 2012 | Katlego MoengCrime Reporter | 196 com

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/08/21/et-raped-me-and-gave-me-hiv-claims-convicted-killer
“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:09:28 am »
Elf, I've moved this thread into the Living forum, as the Off Topic forum is for subjects that have nothing to do with hiv.

That said, Living isn't really the right place for it either. Me thinks we need a Conspiracy forum for whackadoo stuff like this. ???

~sigh~
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:03 am »
The movie ET came out in the 1982 about the same same time I got HIV ... I always thought that finger ET was sporting looked mighty suspicious , its all making sense now .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline wolfter

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 09:54:31 am »
The movie ET came out in the 1982 about the same same time I got HIV ... I always thought that finger ET was sporting looked mighty suspicious , its all making sense now .

Excellent observation.  I hadn't considered this possibility.  Wasn't there a scene where ET got drunk and headed to the bathhouses?
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 10:21:00 am »
So let me get this correct... Aliens are actually rare blonde female Chinese Mongoloids (their words not mine) who have somehow evolved into space beings and are abducting men and probing them and giving them HIV?

Sounds legit to me.

Ps- WHY ARENT THE ALIENS WEARING CONDOMS? Did they disclose?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 10:24:45 am »

Aliens are notoriously tight lipped about such things , that is if they have lips at all .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 10:31:39 am »
Makes sense, cuz we know Miss P's been probed by quite a few aliens.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 10:34:45 am »
Aliens are notoriously tight lipped about such things , that is if they have lips at all .

They sure are Jeff, and very picky too  :)

I got teh AIDS back in 83 when E.T. 's lighted finger touch that rig I was using, and after being abducted, probed, and proded, they thur me in the back to earth reject pile. that's right even them dam Aliens didn't want me or had much use for me, after they were done with me  :o
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline texaninnyc87

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 11:14:49 am »
Why did aliens choose to target so many gays?
gays love weird asiany blond women!
Dxd: 9/11/12
Blot confirmed: 11/12
12/12 cd4: 280 (20%) vl: 129,000
1/13 $tribild
2/13 cd4: 350 (26%) vl: 80
4/13 cd4: 510 (29%) vl:: 35
6/13cd4 350 (31%) vl: 21
9/13 cd4 492 (30%) vl: ud
12/13 cd4 846 (36%) vl: 100
1/14 cd4 480 (31%) vl: UD
3/14 cd4 650 (33%) vl: UD
6/14 cd4 410 (35%) vl: UD
9/14 cd4 439 (38%) vl: UD
12/14 cd4 551 (37%) vl: UD

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 11:20:34 am »
Why did aliens choose to target so many gays?

Because we are more receptive to being probed . I bet if a space ship landed in Times Square there would be a thousand well dressed men screaming pick me pick me . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 01:16:05 pm »
  :o

http://www.abduct.com/features/f34.php

http://sparkster.hubpages.com/hub/Did-The-AIDS-Virus-Come-From-Aliens

HIV-1 and HIV-2 are not that similar (and their origin is different, according to biologists), yet they appeared /(started causing infections) at exactly the same time?  ::)
Isn't that fishy?

PS
Phillip S. Duke wrote a book ''The AIDS-ET Connection '' back in 1999
I've yet to read it. I bet it's very spooky.

About the autor:

Farrakan says the black scientist Yakub created (6-7000 years ago) the white man, (the blue eyed devils) and the white man created HIV.  I propose a Mothra vs. Godzilla type battle at the new, glittering F1 track, Yas Marina in the Emirates. The aliens can land their fabulous ships and we'll invite the descendants of Yakub, the white man, and Shabbdtyi Zvi, false Jewish Messiah (surely there's a ziionist angle to the theory).  Zaha Hadid will design the VIP viewing stands, sponsored by Chanel and their intergalactic cruise collection.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 03:18:22 pm »
Makes sense, cuz we know Miss P's been probed by quite a few aliens.

that's brazilians,  dear.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 03:30:08 pm »
I just devoured three White Castle cheeseburgers so no alien wants to be between my legs in a couple of hours. 8)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline james3000

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 04:07:01 pm »
I doubt anything could get to the Bottom of Miss P !

Offline Valmont

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 12:31:45 pm »
It has been a long time I haven´t read something so stupid crazy, very funning BTW...
Apr 2011: Diagnotized
Jun 2011: CD4: 504  VL: 176.000
Dic 2011: CD4: 714  VL: 95.000
May 2012: CD4: 395 VL: 67.000
Jun 2012: CD4: 367
Agu 2012: Starting Emtricitabine 200 mg / Tenofovir 300 mg and Efavirenz 600 mg (2 pills) different brands or VIRADAY/ATRIPLA/Mylan....
Sep 2012: VL: 138
Dic 2012: CD4: 708 VL: <34  %CD4: 32%
Jan 2013: CD4: 707 VL: <20
May 2013: CD4: 945 VL: <34 %CD4: 33%
Agu 2013: CD4: 636 VL: <34 %CD4: 50%
Dic 2013: Latent TB, started Isoniazid

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 12:40:21 am »

Just imagine how many condoms would be necessary for an alien with a lot of tentacles. it's not practical.
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.