Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:05:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772953
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 474
Total: 474

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Your immuninty boosting food/drink/vitamins of choice  (Read 20505 times)

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
Your immuninty boosting food/drink/vitamins of choice
« on: October 16, 2008, 09:57:24 pm »
What types of staple foods or beverages do you include in your general diet?

What types of vitamins or supplements? If any.

I just thought I'd get some ideas to add to my own diet:p

Also, has anyone else had phiten water? It's basically gold and titanium infused water, and it's *ridicuolously* good for your immune system, as well as your circulatory system. I'm addicted.  ::)
[.Fodão.]

Offline bear60

Re: Your immuninty boosting food/drink/vitamins of choice
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 09:50:46 am »
I find your post to be blatently self serving.  The idea that drinking some "designer" water will improve your immune system is ridiculous.  Its just another gimmick to part a fool from his money.
When I read that there was such a thing as "water" bars, charging for your own special label of water,  I  had a good laugh.  Bet those youngsters are crying poor now that the economy has tanked.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 11:04:48 am by bear60 »
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline jennynyc7

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 10:14:47 am »
I drink those Dannon Immunity Smoothies with the L. Casei  thingamajig in it. Whether it does anything or not, who knows, but they are yummy anyway.
12/24/07-infected
1/3/08-ARS began
2/12/08-diagnosed
Initial Vl=99000
CD4=585
2/14/08-began Truvada/Reyataz/Norvir
3/01/08=Swapped Reyataz for Viramune
5/1/08:     vl= undetectable
                cd4=1250
10/24/08:  vl=undetectable
                cd4=1172 (55%)

12/4/08:    vl=254 (hopefully just a small blip)
                cd4=1234

Offline Peter Staley

• Founder & Advisory Editor, AIDSmeds.com
    • AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 10:26:42 am »
Tokyo -- I just wanted to welcome you to our forums.  I'm glad you found us!

Joel -- a little harsh for a new member, no?  And I'm not sure "self serving" is fair -- it might be a misguided and/or wasteful choice of supplement, but god knows we've all probably taken some wasteful stuff over the years thinking it would help our health.

Peter

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 04:57:24 pm »
Tokyo, you ask a good question.  There is lots of information on the Internet about nutrition and HIV. 

You could start with links found here:
http://www.thebody.com/index/dietnut.html

The experience people have with HIV is so vastly different, therefore nutritional do's and don't can change according to your personal experience.  Many people put all their faith in the antivirals they will (eventually or already) take, other people swear by diet and spiritual approaches, other people combine whatever works. 

Its tricky and you need up to date, expert information.  For example, some of the immune boosters I took before I was HIV+, and after, but before I went on meds, are not permitted now that I am on antivirals.  For instance, no more raw garlic, (though my friends won't complain thats missing), and no more echinacea, and no more herbs I took to keep bright and happy.

Ask the doctor who is treating you to recommend a nutritionist, if you can afford one or are insured, and also talk to the doctor him/herself about your goals and the products that you are using or would like to use.  The more information you have, the more you can use your money, food prep time, and whatever you decide to eat, to improve your health.

My doc poo-pooed a couple of ideas and products I thought would be great (e.g. - rather expensive supplements), telling me it wasn't appropriate to my needs, or was outdated, or unproven. 

I'm sure that is what Bear was meaning -- designer water may not be the best bet -- educate yourself, listen to your body, and learn from the experts.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 05:00:46 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 06:24:29 am »
You can also find good information here:

http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/Nutrition_4977.shtml

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline bear60

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 09:15:56 am »
A few years ago, some new folks moved onto our block. They were very "new age" with their approach to alternative whatevers.  Wasnt long before they announced they were selling some new age "water" from Sedona Arizona that had been developed in secret by a Norwegian doctor ( that part I made up) and was supposed to bring renewed health to those who used it.  It was "ionized" if I remember correctly. She asked me what I thought of it and I said that it sounded like a scheme to make somebody rich...and not her.  She was very insulted but I notice that she does not sell the stuff anymore.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 10:29:38 am »
It's basically gold and titanium infused water

Wow

Heavy metal meets bling.

That must be decadence Tokyo style  :)  Welcome to the forums.

(P.S. stay away from the lead infused waters -- decadence Roman Empire style is so over)
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 10:23:30 pm »
\z
I find your post to be blatently self serving.  The idea that drinking some "designer" water will improve your immune system is ridiculous.  Its just another gimmick to part a fool from his money.
When I read that there was such a thing as "water" bars, charging for your own special label of water,  I  had a good laugh.  Bet those youngsters are crying poor now that the economy has tanked.

Ok, I'm gonna be the "grown up" here, since obviously a man over 40 clealry can't be. In NO way, shape, or form, do I think this water is some miracle cure, or that it's single-handedly doing anything to improve my health. However, it does help. It's also not "new-age", but I won't get into that.

You don't know me from a can of paint, and don't *ever*, in whatever life you have left, assume that you do. I drink what I drink because I like it, it works for me (supplementary to my eating habits), and more importantly, it's my money. I'll do what I want.  I could sit here and rattle off some long list of whatever benefits I think it has in self-defense, but I won't. Because I don't need to explain anything to you, nor was I trying to persude anyone to try it or believe me, I was merely asking a question.

Is this how you treat people in this forum? Because I didn't come in here to have some anyone preach to me about being self-serving. I'm going to repeat again that you do not know me, because if you did, you'd eat your words. I promise you. You can sit here and gripe, and come off like some grumpy old sickly man, that's fine. I, however, am going to healthily go wake up tomorrow, and a niiiice long swig of my new age expenisve water and be completely happy about it.

Oh, and 2 FYI's for you, your highness.
A: It's not expensive.
B: Youngsters? Seriously? Come into 2008 officer kreptke.

*****For everyone else******

Thank you for your responses, and for responding like beings of the present evolutionary cycle, not like some grumpy troglodyte. But I'm not looking to shape my diet, or create some *super diet* that will cure all of my woes. I'm *well* aware of the diversity of needs in an individual diet, especially one of someone who's HIV+. The post was merely me starting up a dialogue of the types of eating habits between various people. I have a diet of my own that works quit well for me, I was just throwing the topic out there.

Clearly, a mistake.
[.Fodão.]

Offline sharkdiver

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 12:53:29 am »
Mr. Staley already warned him about his comment.

You didn't need to go into that tirade and continue to insult him. bear60 is a long time member of the forums and a very sweet man.
Sometimes mistakes are made or something is misinterpreted. You can always press the  moderator button if you are offended or settle it with PM. You might want to read the welcome threads if you haven't done so already.

There is a lot of crap on the internet about nutrition and a lot of products out there making claims, mostly unfounded by real science, that boost your immune system.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 04:40:24 am »
Toyko

As Shark said Peter has already had a word with Bear...I know you are new here but just a little friendly advise, when responding to people who have been living with HIV for a long time we do not make comments like

in whatever life you have left
or
grumpy old sickly man,

and we do not tolorate name calling either
not like some grumpy troglodyte.

It's uncalled for and disrespectful.

If you are not happy with a responce to your thread then report it to the moderators or put the poster on ignore.

Jan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 07:44:52 am »
Toyko,

In case you aren't quite clear on what Jan was saying to you, I'm here to clarify.

If you've read the posting guidelines in our Welcome Thread as you should have by now and as Sharkdiver suggested, then you better get reading. While we encourage open debate on these forums, we do NOT tolerate name-calling.

Please consider yourself warned on the name-calling front. Please refrain from doing it again or you might find yourself facing a Time Out.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 11:35:16 am »
wow.

I'll just keep my questions to myself then.  ??? Thanks though.

Sorry about this whole thing. I'm especially sorry that I even asked.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:52:29 am by toykoDecadence »
[.Fodão.]

Offline mecch

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 12:06:25 pm »
Buck up Toyko.  Your response was out of line and so was Bear's to you.
It would be a pity if you never post again.

We have something to learn from your experience and you have something to learn from all the people you can exchange with here.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 01:00:13 pm »
This is very true, but as bear was spoken to *once*, I get 5 separate posting from 5 separate people saying the same thing, verbatim, just because he's been here longer.

Once again, thanks anyway.
[.Fodão.]

Offline mecch

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 01:11:03 pm »
You got the five postings because you posted your reply after he had been told he was out of line.
Other people noticed he was out of line, and responded normally to your post. It was up to you to be "bigger" and ignore him (publicly shamed, afterall) and go on with your topic.  This forum is VERY closely monitored and no one is allowed to personally insult anyone. Your reaction was natural but for a different context, not this one.

Are you new to virtual communities - social forums in general, or just to this one?? 

Anyway, let bygones be bygones and join this community if you think it can be useful. 

If you are new to social forums, you can look at this cool site some professor gave me about different types on social forums: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

And trust that if you think someone gets out of line to you personally, in here, other people will notice and not stand for it.

Offline franfrog

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 06:06:41 pm »
Ok well now that this thread has been hijacked on who was right and wrong, maybe I will just comment on the original question.

I take multi-vitamin daily that my doctor prescribed.  I do believe that the yogurs and things that they have out now, maybe some can hlep by giving you nutrients that are healthy for your body but as for them boosting your immunity I think they help your body but that in turn may help your immune system.  I have not tried that yogurt but I would like to, either way I guess it can't hurt. :P
7/05 diagnosis cd4- 52 vl -?
08/05 cd4-299 vl-1900
10/05 cd4-249 vl-349
12/05 cd4-349 vl-52
03/06 cd4-454 vl-<50
06/06 cd4-508 vl-<50

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 07:53:39 pm »
Ok well now that this thread has been hijacked on who was right and wrong, maybe I will just comment on the original question.

I take multi-vitamin daily that my doctor prescribed.  I do believe that the yogurs and things that they have out now, maybe some can hlep by giving you nutrients that are healthy for your body but as for them boosting your immunity I think they help your body but that in turn may help your immune system.  I have not tried that yogurt but I would like to, either way I guess it can't hurt. :P

Thanks! that was the perfect answer. Like I said I have a pretty strict diet already (being an athelete'll do that), but I think I may actually look into getting a nutritionalist again. I just moved here, and I haven't had one since high school.

I also buy this Almond bread that is completely packed with Omega-3's. It's really good for making Gooey gobblers :p

Oh, what's a gooey gobbler, you say? The best sandwich ever! Peanut butter and roasted turkey.  :D There's always room for peanut butter and turkey in a strict diet :)
[.Fodão.]

Offline Peter Staley

• AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 12:53:27 pm »
Oh, what's a gooey gobbler, you say? The best sandwich ever! Peanut butter and roasted turkey.  :D There's always room for peanut butter and turkey in a strict diet :)

Fascinating -- I'll have to try that one.  I'm a big fan of PB+[whatever] sandwiches, with my favorite being peanut butter & banana...  yum.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 01:44:10 pm »
Fascinating -- I'll have to try that one.  I'm a big fan of PB+[whatever] sandwiches, with my favorite being peanut butter & banana...  yum.

I like peanut butter and baloney on whole wheat bread, sometimes I add pickels too..........yum.
makes a nice snack too  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 10:35:41 pm »
Well,

not sure about the immunity boost, but,

peanut butter/thick sliced Kingsford bacon, washed down with a cup of coffee.
"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 11:52:06 pm »
Well,

not sure about the immunity boost, but,

peanut butter/thick sliced Kingsford bacon, washed down with a cup of coffee.

Oh my ronnie.................your my kinda guy.......short simple and easy  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline doubleyousomerset

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 06:49:13 pm »
Baloney, peanut butter and pickles. Wow.

Offline danpoz

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 01:08:33 am »
Peanut butter and anything ROCKS my world.  ;)
I'll be giving all these ideas a try.
12/1/07 HIV-
3/17/08 HIV+, CD4 384, VL 39966
4/4/08 Started Atripla
7/14/08  CD4 343, VL Undetectable :-)

Offline MYSTERY

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 01:46:19 am »
I find the Dannon immunity drink to be good. I also like to blend fresh fruits and vegetables up in my Vita-mix 5200 blender, makes great smoothies. Along with that I take other probiatics for my intestines. As far as supplements go I take:

K-pax vitamines 2 packs per day
Ultimate Omega 3
Glucosomine/chondroitin
Spirulina
Kre-alkalyn 1500
Juven
L-Glutamine powder (supplement every few days)
DHEA
Protein powder
Benofiber (as needed)
Aspirin
EGCG 400 mg
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:13:13 am by MYSTERY »
Atheist don't believe in GOD, but GOD believes in them and loves them. Never let the failure of man conflict with your love of GOD.

Offline JustJoe

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 04:40:16 pm »
Hey, whats up everyone?

I take daily....
a MULTIVITAMIN and when I remember the rest, I'll be back.......
oh yes a GARLIC and.......

Offline keypps

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 10:46:00 pm »
It has been a while since I posted anything on the forums. The nutrition topic has been of interest lately. I take a multi-vitamin and am considering flax hull lignans (FHL). There seems to be some encouraging news about FHL which has peaked my interest. That said, not sure if I am jumping on that wagon just yet!

BTW -- PB and banana all the way...or Reese PB cups out of the freezer!

Cheers

Seadickrun

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 10:21:21 am »

Also, has anyone else had phiten water? It's basically gold and titanium infused water, and it's *ridicuolously* good for your immune system, as well as your circulatory system. I'm addicted.  ::)

Is phiten water a gold/titanium version of colloidal silver?  A buddy of mine who is a longtime survivor swears by colloidal silver.  I've been thinking of making my own colloidal silver as a supplement after extensive reading. 

Offline latino1986

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 11:05:16 pm »
\z

Ok, I'm gonna be the "grown up" here, since obviously a man over 40 clealry can't be. In NO way, shape, or form, do I think this water is some miracle cure, or that it's single-handedly doing anything to improve my health. However, it does help. It's also not "new-age", but I won't get into that.

You don't know me from a can of paint, and don't *ever*, in whatever life you have left, assume that you do. I drink what I drink because I like it, it works for me (supplementary to my eating habits), and more importantly, it's my money. I'll do what I want.  I could sit here and rattle off some long list of whatever benefits I think it has in self-defense, but I won't. Because I don't need to explain anything to you, nor was I trying to persude anyone to try it or believe me, I was merely asking a question.

Is this how you treat people in this forum? Because I didn't come in here to have some anyone preach to me about being self-serving. I'm going to repeat again that you do not know me, because if you did, you'd eat your words. I promise you. You can sit here and gripe, and come off like some grumpy old sickly man, that's fine. I, however, am going to healthily go wake up tomorrow, and a niiiice long swig of my new age expenisve water and be completely happy about it.

Oh, and 2 FYI's for you, your highness.
A: It's not expensive.
B: Youngsters? Seriously? Come into 2008 officer kreptke.

*****For everyone else******

Thank you for your responses, and for responding like beings of the present evolutionary cycle, not like some grumpy troglodyte. But I'm not looking to shape my diet, or create some *super diet* that will cure all of my woes. I'm *well* aware of the diversity of needs in an individual diet, especially one of someone who's HIV+. The post was merely me starting up a dialogue of the types of eating habits between various people. I have a diet of my own that works quit well for me, I was just throwing the topic out there.

Clearly, a mistake.

THANK YOU!!! thats what im talking about.... dont let ppl preach to you... find out for yourself... lol.. do researches on supplements and hiv. go to different web pages. some pages will come with clinical studies. dont let these ppl tell you what to do. if you feel it in the heart, do it. its a free world right? just make sure if you taking your meds. aks your doctor b4 you try anything that could do you harm.. might have some kinda interactions ;)

Offline BlkRedBonenla

• My MySpace Page
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 08:46:14 am »

PETER & ALL: If you like PB&J sandwiches, try it GRILLED, a la GRILLED CHEESE. Grill in olive oil and/or butter/margarine. Guarantee you'll love it OR YOUR MONEY BACK ... OR I'LL TAKE YOU FOR A FREE SWIM LESSON IN MY LOCAL SWIM SPOT ... I can't do peanuts, seemed to develop a mild allergy to them in adulthood, so i use ALMOND BUTTER. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS, breakfast, lunch, dinner ... or laying bed watching a dvd of THE DUCHESS OF DUKE STRREET as I am doing now.

XO
- cd4 20 2/07 & 50K VL

**** 3/07 started ATRIPLA *******
- cd4 70 5/07 & Undetectable VL
- cd4 218 11/07 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 297 3/08 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 439 1/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 436 4/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 442 8/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 512 11/09 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 531 2/10 & Undetectable VL
-cd4 439??? 6/10 & Undetectable VL ...

"A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, but some minds can only handle a little." - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter Staley

• AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 09:11:57 am »
Yum -- I'll have to treat myself to a grilled on soon..  definitely with butter.

Thanks!

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 09:50:53 am »
Hey TokyoDecadence,

I am starting to drink smoothies in the morning made with either fat-free yogurt or fat-free kefir, bananas, blueberries and, if I can find one that is gluten free, protein powder.

I take a number of supplements, including multivitamins, fish oil, milk thistle, saw palmetto, alpha lipoic acid, acytl L Carnitine and CoQ10.

I also have been on meds for nearly 13 years.

HUGS,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 12:06:18 pm »
The thought of grilled peanut butter makes me want to hurl.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline chemistry001

• http://www.mygaydar.com/chemistry001
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:34 am »
The idea of PB is horrid, the way it sticks to the roof of your mouth is spine chilling, i would rather just eat the bread. ::)

As for the thread, just a general multivit here.
Diagnosed 01/08/06
CD4-9, VL->500,000, CD4% 1
Started on Sustiva/combivir 22/08/06 changed to kivexa 18/09/06
02/10/06
CD4-50, VL-1496, CD4% 5
04/12/06
CD4-112, VL-125, CD4% 7.5
22/02/07
CD4-121, VL-<50, CD4% 9
29/05/07
CD4-125, VL-71,(re-done 149), CD4% 11
25/09/07
CD4 -231, VL-74, CD4% 15
Cant remember the next few dates
17/01/08  Kaletra and Truvada
CD4 - 281, VL-115
06/03/08
CD4 - 287, VL-178

Offline JustJoe

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 10:42:15 pm »
1 Multivitamin
1 Zinc
1 B-12 2500 mcg
1 Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000 mcg
1 Garlic 1000mcg
2 Echinacea Capsules

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.