Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:10:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773294
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 718
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 709
Total: 709

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: online chatt rooms  (Read 5271 times)

Offline Rockit

• i want it all - i will shine
online chatt rooms
« on: December 31, 2006, 02:56:22 pm »
here i go wish me luck... ;D ok so like i don't know how to put this in adult and professional grammar but i hope u don't judge me cuz i know there is some haters and i wont use punctuation marks either.!~! just help a sistah-out :-* 

i get on gay chatt rooms. and sometimes the chatting gets carried away into talk about sex,or hooking up. so some guys ask if i do it BB? and i Finlay got fed up recently. "Hello-kitty", that's what got me here in the first place!?^ so i asked a guy if he was poz? - "i mean who says that kinda stuff online"  so i told him i would BB if he loved me. was sure if i should say i was poz over the internet besides he lives like 5 hours away.not going to hook up any time soon.i do knw I'm suppose to inform them of it . but my QUESTION is am I suppose to say that I'm poz online to them if we R just chatting? is their a law i don't want to get blogged one day. and arrested cuz i denied it or consented to BB on line?   

oh by the way i think i use to not use a love glove because i thought they would like me more...i was so stupid but i was depressed also. ..lesson learned bigtime. but now i have JESUS,who loves me . well hes been their but i liked to missbehave. and i bit from the forbidden fruit.

javi

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 03:04:23 pm by Rockit »
...after the storm, the calm......

Offline Razorbill

Re: online chatt rooms
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 03:08:56 pm »
No, you don't have to reveal anything to anyone ever.  Especially if it's online chatter. 

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 03:14:41 pm »
I think just cock size disclosure is required....  Why would you think you would need to disclose to someone who you don't even know??   Down the road when that 5 hour distance is closed to 30 seconds and BB is brought up again, then things might need to be discussed in greater detail....

Offline rick21007

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 03:55:11 pm »
Eric---and if a guy tells you his cock size in chat you would believe him?????   ::)ROFLMAO!!   I can tell you back when I was neg. when a guy told me up front he was poz. my first thought was, Gee!  Maybe this is a guy I would want to get to know a little better.       Rick

PS--if this feels like I am flaming you then I apologize for being an ass.  Not meaning to, and hope you will not take that way.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 04:08:36 pm »
I don't disclose but I am not out there like that sexually. I also have my own demons about disclosing not trying to influence you not to that is your choice. But I would not disclose to anyone right away on a hook up site, I would get to know them. There are some people that are assholes out here in cyberspace. Just my 2 cents.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline marco23

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 05:57:40 pm »
I feel the reason for chat rooms is "fantasy", one can say anything he wants, be anyone he wants...you don't need to disclose anything in chat rooms.....especially when the talk turns to sex...you can have a great time "fantasizing" about anything and everything you want!......um, so I hear.  ;)
Don't hide your hurt, pain and feelings inside..for they will harden your heart.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 10:06:19 pm »
Yes, I AM Supporting You!

Hey Javi...

That sure was some conversation that you had over the net in the chatrooms. In the chatrooms, anything goes as far as imagination is concerned. In this case, you are not engaging in any sexual contact with the person so therefore, it would not be necessary for you to disclose your status to him. IF, there was an event that took place where you both were going to hook up for a wild time, then...It would be advised to disclose at that point so that the other partner is aware of your status.

Hold firm to your convictions, they will carry you through in this life.

Don't You Dare Give Up... Don't You Dare Give In...
BECAUSE It IS ALL Within YOU to WIN!!!

Offline Amosboy

• Music is the panacea.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 10:51:36 pm »
Please note the following universal rule when it comes to any online cock size.  I call it the "The Subtract Three Rule" and it usually speaks to the truth.  Most guys must think they should place the ruler just above their assholes and measure to the tip of their erect penises.

If someone tells you that they have 9 inches (9 - 3 = 6 inches), you are DAMN LUCKY TO GET SIX!

Amosboy

P.S.  I think this deserves its own post, so I'll do it now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 10:54:47 pm by Amosboy »
"Love isn't love unless it's not painfully absurb."

-Charlotte Martin

Offline Rockit

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 10:55:11 pm »
cool, thank u so much guys. i sort of felt that maybe the guy knew something about me.like an ex- so i felt like i needed to confess. one guy even assumed because i was thin i had it. so like he was asking me how long and how am i doing?   i got sad because i cant believe guys assume this kind of things cuz people are thin. he also said my nail beds were dark? on a pic i had withlike my hand showing. so of course i denied it .and i took the pic off.  at the end what i want is a BOYfriend. :-*  . thanks again for quick reply and  ill keep in mind. that its just a fantasy and we don't have to say anything...BLOGBLOGBLOG

Offline rick21007

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 12:55:29 am »
Javi---may 2007 be the year that your dream guy comes swaggerin' through the door with a big grin and a box of chocolates!   Hold on to your dreams, man, and hold out for the man of your dreams!  He's hurrying as fast as he can, doncha know!

Rick in Central Oregon

Offline Rockit

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 06:43:25 pm »
 ???    wht about this?  if i J.O. and some sperm gets on the toilet seat? but i dont see it, so i dont clean it ?
and wht if my neices grabb my tooth brush?

sincerly  javi       

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 07:15:04 pm »
As long as Dateline NBC doesn't start running a show called "HIV+ Predators" or something like that, you should be fine
"I do not believe in a fate that will fall on us no matter what we do. I do believe in a fate that will fall on us if we do nothing."

Offline racingmind

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 12:14:41 pm »
???  [  wht about this?  if i J.O. and some sperm gets on the toilet seat? but i dont see it, so i dont clean it ?
and wht if my neices grabb my tooth brush?

As far as I know sperm dies very quickly outside the body (and so does the virus along with it), and no your neices are not going to become infected if they handle your toothbrush. ;D
Tested Negative: 5/06
Tested Positive: 9/06 
9/06: CD4: 442 (28%) VL: +100,000
10/06: CD4: 323 (25%) VL: 243,440
11/06: CD4: 405 (28%) VL: 124,324
12/06: CD4: 450 (29%) VL: 114,600
1/07: CD4: 440 (27%) VL: 75,286
3/07: CD4: 459 (30%) VL: 44,860
5/07: CD4: 353 (24%) VL: 50,852
7/07: CD4: 437 (29%) VL: 39,475
9/07: CD4: 237 (32%) VL: 372,774
10/07: CD4: 324 (27%) VL: 115,454 
Started Atripla: 10/07
11/07: CD4: 524 (?%) VL: Undetectable!
2/08: CD4: 653 (35%) VL: undetectable
5/08: CD4: 822 (40%) VL: undetectable
8/08: CD4: 626 (35%) VL: undetectable
12/08: CD4: 619 (36%) VL: undetectable
3/09: CD4: 802 (38%) VL: undetectable
7/09: CD4: 1027 (43%) VL: not tested
10/09: CD4: 1045 (43%) VL: undetectable

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.