Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:50:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773221
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 620
Total: 621

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Montreal AMG 2006 - August 16th Unofficial dinner & clubbing night  (Read 9772 times)

Offline The Canuck

Hello everyone,

Since there will be several of us in Montreal on August 16th before the '' Official Gathering '' starts then we should make the best out of it.

#1 We can welcome the new arrivals at the hotel during the afternoon since we will know when they are scheduled to show up.

#2 Dinner : unless someone doesn't like Italian food I know a nice little unexpensive Italian restaurant ( outside the touristic circuit ) in the Latin Quarter. This is very good considering the prices and we can bring our own wine, which of course keeps the bills down.

#3 Clubbing night : We decide afterwards what type of bars we'd like to go ( strippers, standard gay bars, drag queen shows,etc..).

So far Cliff, Ric, Thom and I are interested..who else is ?  :-X

The Canuck

P.S. It is also possible to attend the dinner without going out clubbing afterwards or the other way around. This is only a proposal for a fun evening.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:57:32 pm by The Canuck »

Offline Cliff

Re: Montreal AMG 2006 - August 16th Unofficial dinner & clubbing night
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 07:25:23 pm »
This works for me!!!!!  And Italian is perfect!  Thanks for the suggesting this.

:-*

Cliff

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 08:03:36 pm »
Hi

I have to pick my friend Jen up from the airport on the 16th..she gets in about 9.30pm..but if everyone is still around, and if you let me know where you are going to end up we can maybe meet you all later in the evening...depending on how she feels after a long flight.

Hugs
Jan :)

P.S..is there anyone else arriving at Doval airport around this time..or is it only us foreigners who come into this airport?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:10:24 pm by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 08:47:02 pm »
Hi Jen,

It will be easy for some of us to let you know where we are going after dinner. I suppose we will be in the village anyway for clubbing so I can even go pick you up there ( don't want ya' to get lost ) if you ever decide to go out.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:31:20 pm »
Thanks claude I can let you know for sure on the day..but if I know my Jen she will be ready to go and party..it will be her first time in Canada, and only her second time outside of Australia.. and she won't want to lose a minute of it... :D

Hugs
Jan :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 10:32:43 pm »
Great idea Canuck.  But we need to know when everyone is arriving.  Everyone who has not posted their information to the thread regarding this please post so I can keep this up to date.  No one should be left standing in the lobby without a friendly face to greet them.  Come on folks, post the details so we can have the welcome mat rolled out for you.  See you in August, Ric and Thom

Oh, did I say, "WE'RE GOING TO MONTREAL?"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 10:36:02 pm by Ric Wilke »

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 02:21:28 pm »
Italian?  Hmm I had some Italian once, if I remember right it was pretty darn good!   ::)

RAB

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 02:22:20 pm »
 ;D

The Canuck

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 07:06:18 pm »
I think what RAB meant to say was, "I had AN Italian once . . ."  I thought this needed to be clarified.  Ric

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 07:11:15 pm »
I understood perfectly what he meant...and that's why I had a big grin.  ;D

The Canuck

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 12:49:34 pm »
Italian is good for me...I like them on the taller side...though!!  ;D
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.