Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:34:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37681
  • Latest: huangDi
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773466
  • Total Topics: 66368
  • Online Today: 249
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Unprotected BJ  (Read 3840 times)

Offline 123go

• Standard
Unprotected BJ
« on: October 18, 2020, 08:21:46 am »
Hello All,
For the last one year (almost) i have been suffering in my head. Let me share my exp in detail (sorry its gonna be long) 2nd November 2019 - I had protected sex with a female CSW for 10 secs and then 1 min unprotected blowjob for 2 mins and came in her mouth. She also licked my anus and fingres it. 3rd November 2019 - unprotected blowjob and came in her mouth. She also licked my anus. 2nd December 2019 - only unprotected blowjob and came in her mouth, this time the female CWS had a sorethroat and this freaked me out. I had unprotected send with my wife after coming back from my business trip and two weeks later she got sever chills, fever, sorethroat (this is the time i started to google) and my journey of fear started. From mid of end of december to end of Feb my wife was suffering with lot of Skin itching redness, mild rashes this freaked out even more. On Jan 8th 2020 i did my first HIV1 and HIV2 blood drawn antibodies test (5weeks 3 days after last exposure) result cam back in 7 hrs and it was non reactive. On 12th jan 2020 i fot flu symtoms, sore throat, fever chills and this made me even more scared. I read read read google and all i got to know was wait for 12 weeks or 3 months, so on 25th Feb 2020 i did my 4th gen P24 HIV 1 and HIV 2 blood drawn test from lab through CIMIA serum, results came in 3 hrs and non reactive. Then my mind was ok and i thought to move on. But since April till today i have constant Gastritis, multiple ulcer in mouth, general Fatigueness all the time, joint pains, sever headaches,i have also done 5 CBC and consulted numerous doctors amd this doubt or fear is only increasing, please help me i also have thoughts that may be while doing my lab blood drant test for cbc or hiv test mY be i was infected . Please help me i am going bonkers and ruining my family life.

Thanks for the great work

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Unprotected BJ
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 08:40:16 am »
Hiya,

Fingering, licking your anus isn't an HIV risk, same can be said for receiving a blowjob, these concerns lack all the conditions required for transmission of HIV to you and hence it makes sense nobody has ever acquired HIV this way.

Regading the intercourse, HIV can't transmit through an intact latex or polyurethane condom. If a condom fails during the act of intercourse it's obvious to the insertive partner. There is no reason to be stressing or testing outside of standard routine as long as this obvious issue did not happen.

I read read read google and all i got to know was wait for 12 weeks or 3 months, so on 25th Feb 2020 i did my 4th gen P24 HIV 1 and HIV 2 blood drawn test from lab through CIMIA serum, results came in 3 hrs and non reactive.

No test was needed, you had no HIV exposure from the events posted to test for, you tested anyway and it's conclusively negative.

since April till today i have constant Gastritis, multiple ulcer in mouth, general Fatigueness all the time, joint pains, sever headaches,i have also done 5 CBC and consulted numerous doctors amd this doubt or fear is only increasing

It has nothing to do with HIV from the events posted here, I hope you feel better soon, keep working with your doctor.

I had unprotected send with my wife

Regarding your wife, this is the only risk posted. If you engage in condomless sex with your partner then you are obviously at risk. Often within relationships, condomless sex is based on trust or past test results, however, this does not prevent HIV and any condomless intercourse is accepting the greater risk of acquiring HIV.

If you choose to engage in condomless intercourse, consider testing more  frequently for HIV and easier to acquire STI's.

Here's what you need to know to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP as an additional layer of HIV protection going forward

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as ‘safe’ in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV?" Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline 123go

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 08:42:32 am »
Thank you Jim!

I am still living in constant fear, how do i let thos go. Is thwre any possibility of exposure from the events that i had. I was such a jovial guy and making others laugh and singing dancing what not were my way of living, i have turned into a introvert, annoying, irritating person. I dont so ialize any more no exercise, i dont know when i had laughed my heart out. Loke other ppl in this group i also tried to commit sucide :(. I want to make a baby and i keep procrastinating it to my wife. I have a fear of Hep b and c also, when i tested for HIV it also included vdrl, chlamadiya,  and herpes (herpes was positive but a old infection). I need someone to kick my butt and say i am fine, which i keep doubting, i am talking straight from the shoulder. Anyways u guys are doing great job, my donation will rwach u soon. Please let me know after two test and the kinda exposure can i make love to my wife and make baby. Please help me fear anxiety and cloud of thoughts have gripped me. :(

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 08:53:13 am »
Hiya,

I am sorry to hear how much pain you are in and, if you feel you are going to harm yourself please don't delay but go to the hospital. If you can't move past this event, get some support such as a professional therapist to help you cope.

The herpes is for life, now regarding HIV it's simple you had no HIV exposure from the events posted to test for you tested anyway and it's conclusively negative. You did not acquire HIV the way you fear that much is certain, I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

Please let me know after two test and the kinda exposure can i make love to my wife and make baby.

I wish both of you all the best

You had no HIV exposure from the concerned encounters and a negative test result. The only possible exposure left would be sex with your wife.

I'm not going to tell you it's risk-free to have condomless intercourse with anyone that includes your partner because it's not, that's life. If you engage in condomless sex with your partner then you are obviously at risk. Often within relationships, condomless sex is based on trust or past test results, however, this does not prevent HIV and any condomless intercourse is accepting the greater risk of acquiring HIV.

If you choose to engage in condomless intercourse, consider testing more frequently for HIV and easier to acquire STI's.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline 123go

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 02:05:47 pm »
Hello,
Again i am here like every one else.  I noticed 2 plantar warts on my feet and scalp folliculitis and inflamed tattoo. I am just sinking further by every passing day and i am not able to come in terms with my fear. I live away from my home country and due to covid i am unable to travel, also i can not do the test here where i live. Y am i having these issues which i never had in my entire life, headaches have become routine part of my life. I am going next month to test again and hope the results stays negative. I feel miserable and scared, my frnds are fed up of me talking the same things to them. I was also drunk during the exposure, and What if What if keeps haunting me. Really i feel i am living with it. When i read fhe forum i read same symptoms ppl with poz. I know u are all going to get annoyed but please dont,

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 02:27:27 pm »
Hiya,

I'm living with HIV and fell down the stairs two years ago and broke my toe. Does this mean a broken toe is a sign of HIV? No of course not. Same can be said for loads of things.

Now your "issues" are not HIV specific, and some are totally unrelated like my broken toe and have specific other causes. In short, your warts, herpes and headaches have nothing to do with your HIV status.

Anyhow see a doctor when you can to treat and learn how to manage these conditions and stop reading nonsense.

The only HIV risk would be any condomless intercourse with your partner, start using condoms if you want to reduce your risks and test out of standard routine yearly for STI's & HIV.

Best, Jim 

« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 02:32:46 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.