Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:52:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 410
Total: 413

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: WTF? with all these Prices  (Read 51523 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: WTF? with all these Prices
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2011, 11:23:13 am »
On that note, I just lost 5 lbs. 8)

... right on time for my date with JewishPozMan tonight.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2011, 11:26:51 am »
On that note, I just lost 5 lbs. 8)

... right on time for my date with JewishPozMan tonight.

Good for you Miss P, have fun, you only live once dear  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2011, 01:19:26 pm »
Well, I like a little meat on a person, something to hold-on-too, skinny doesn't really work for me, a bag of bones is still a bag of bones  :D

Agreed. But still there is a limit. Like if a guy can't, y'know, like see his dick (especially if it's hard), cuz his belly is in the way, that's a bit much.

CaptCarl
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline denb45

« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2011, 01:30:12 pm »

Agreed. But still there is a limit. Like if a guy can't, y'know, like see his dick (especially if it's hard), cuz his belly is in the way, that's a bit much.

CaptCarl

Yeah, and that's unhealthy too  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2011, 02:05:58 pm »
Call a fatty a fatty if thats your take on it, but don't begrudge a bear his hot-factor.  I get the point that fat can be unhealthy.  i said so. 

But everyone has a right to be considered desirable and to feel desireable.  All I'm saying is that its too different points. 

Lord knows both heteros and homos, men and women, suffer enough from the tyranny of standards of beauty.

I have a very "Rubenesque" friend who is considered the bombe by Dominican men.  Good for her!  Snotty white Wall Street sharks look right through her.

I think we've goon off topic!  ;D
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2011, 03:22:33 pm »
Call a fatty a fatty if thats your take on it, but don't begrudge a bear his hot-factor.  I get the point that fat can be unhealthy.  i said so. 

Meech-
   I would not ever be so rude or cruel as to call someone a name like "fatty" Never have and never will. For the record, I grew up a very fat kid, and didn't really lose any wieght until well into high school. Got shit ALL the time for being fat too, I know what it's like, I've been there, and remember very well what it feels like... My father, whom I love very much, now weighs well in excess of 500 pounds. It bothers me that he's so heavy due to the health factors. I would never ridicule him for it, and I have stopped speaking to my brother partly because that's all he ever does.
   Finally, my partner is a Bear, and is very hot. I agree completely with Dennis that I prefer there be something to hold onto.
   Please stop putting words into other people's mouths.

CaptCarl

Offline mecch

« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2011, 04:21:21 pm »

"bear" is just another word for fat and hairy -- just say you're into fat, hairy men.

This is a bear -- everything else is just a disguise for FAT. 

I was referring to my reading of Miss P's references to FAT, cause I thought she was implying that bears (of the fat variety) are FAT first and foremost, and thus do they deserve their current crest of hotness.

Maybe I misread that.

He's not the only one.  I have a couple of friends (aging thin guys) who are always cutting on the bear identity, bear nites in discos, etc etc, incredulous that bears achieved a hotness moment in the gay zeitgeist.

To each his own.  

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline denb45

« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2011, 04:44:56 pm »
I like Hairy beefy Men   :P

He'd be great if he was 4 foot 5 or shorter ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:47:07 pm by denb45 »

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2011, 07:20:52 pm »
I like Hairy beefy Men   :P

He'd be great if he was 4 foot 5 or shorter ;D

Don't care about his height, I'd bang him. More than once too ;D

CaptCarl

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2011, 07:27:43 pm »
Don't care about his height, I'd bang him. More than once too ;D

CaptCarl

blech, about a 100 pounds too heavy :)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2011, 07:33:58 pm »

It's called Girth & Mirth, baby -- get in on the hottest trend.

Offline denb45

« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2011, 08:06:18 pm »

Dear, I didn't post him for YOU, so you don't have to like em'  :D I gonna hog-tie both you and miss P
and bring over about 10 Biker Daddy Bears, to fuck the both of you SILLY, for HOURS  ;D I',ll make men outta the both of ya'll yet  :D you won't think about being a Nelly queen ever again ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:11:26 pm by denb45 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2011, 08:14:22 pm »
Whatever girl, you claim to like bears but in another thread you got super prissy about rimming a man with a hairy ass.  Little internal conflict playing out there if you ask me.  I'm the last to run away from body hair, I just don't like beached whales. ::)

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2011, 08:14:52 pm »
10 Biker Daddy Bears

Now that would be a fantasy come true.  

Offline denb45

« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2011, 08:17:24 pm »
Whatever girl, you claim to like bears but in another thread you got super prissy about rimming a man with a hairy ass.  Little internal conflict playing out there if you ask me.  I'm the last to run away from body hair, I just don't like beached whales. ::)

Are beach whales even human  ;D  I'm not a girl @ least the last time I looked between my legs  :D I didn't have a pussy...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:19:04 pm by denb45 »

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2011, 08:19:40 pm »
in another thread you got super prissy about rimming a man with a hairy ass. 

I remember that too!  LOL....my ass was being discussed in that thread at some point....something about lemon grass and lavender led to that.  I broke out the honey oatmeal scrub today.  

Offline denb45

« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2011, 08:23:48 pm »
I remember that too!  LOL....my ass was being discussed in that thread at some point....something about lemon grass and lavender led to that.  I broke out the honey oatmeal scrub today.  

did u shave for me  ;D The bears I know have shaved asses  :D and I aint talking about the Buns.....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:26:11 pm by denb45 »

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2011, 08:25:38 pm »

I guess we wall can't be on the Twinkie Diet.... ;)

CaptCarl

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2011, 08:36:27 pm »
did u shave for me  ;D The bears I know have shaves asses  :D

Hot wax baby!  I had to get two of my hunky straight neighbors over here to help out because of those hard to reach spots.  They thought they were coming over to help me move a rug.... SURPRISE!!

Offline denb45

« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2011, 08:39:50 pm »
Hot wax baby!  I had to get two of my hunky straight neighbors over here to help out because of those hard to reach spots.  They thought they were coming over to help me move a rug.... SURPRISE!!

ah huh, a str8 razor and a leather strap on a wet ass works wonders  much more fun  :D

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2011, 08:43:34 pm »
ah huh, a str8 razor and a leather strap on a wet ass works wonders  much more fun  :D

I'm just glad dingleberry season ended years ago!  No matter how much fun is to be had, that sorta screeches things to a halt. 

Offline denb45

« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2011, 08:47:37 pm »
I'm just glad dingleberry season ended years ago!  No matter how much fun is to be had, that sorta screeches things to a halt. 

especially copious anal warts and skin-tags, gotta get them taken care of 1st  ;D

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2011, 08:53:09 pm »
especially copious anal warts and skin-tags, gotta get them taken care of 1st  ;D

Self surgery?  Hmmmmm... while not advised by most it does work in emergency situations.  I just told the fellas that those were birthmarks and to go grab another couple of brews from the fridge.  They bought it!  Whew... that was close. 

Online leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2011, 09:33:20 pm »
10 Biker Daddy Bears
w00t! that's much better than those stupid 10 Lords a-leaping :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline mecch

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2011, 05:34:20 pm »
Speaking of bears:

Boy skis into bear den, lives to tell tale

http://www.gadling.com/2011/03/30/boy-skis-into-bear-den-lives-to-tell-tale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weblogsinc%2Fgadling+%28Gadling%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

A 12-year old Swedish boy has quite a tale to share after he accidently skied into a bear den last Friday, much to the ire of the inhabitant, who was home at the time.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.