Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:49:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Foot Fetish  (Read 34714 times)

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
Foot Fetish
« on: March 16, 2010, 07:34:52 am »
Dear Doctors

I have a foot fetish. i love licking women's feet and sucking on their toes.

My question is as follows:- If I suck on a ladies toe and she has something like Athletes Foot or a cut that is bleeding or even if it is not bleeding but their is a sore as in Athletes Foot would I be at risk of contracting HIV.

Also to do with the same question... If I have a cut in my mouth or a mouth ulcer could I get infected if she has a cut in her toes/feet or a sore etc.

Thanking you in advance
Andreas

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Foot Fetish
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 07:39:20 am »
Dear Doctors

I have a foot fetish. i love licking women's feet and sucking on their toes.

My question is as follows:- If I suck on a ladies toe and she has something like Athletes Foot or a cut that is bleeding or even if it is not bleeding but their is a sore as in Athletes Foot would I be at risk of contracting HIV.

Also to do with the same question... If I have a cut in my mouth or a mouth ulcer could I get infected if she has a cut in her toes/feet or a sore etc.

Thanking you in advance
Andreas

My answer is as follows - HIV is transmitted inside the body, that is through unprotected anal and vaginal sex. Funky toe work is not a risk for transmission, even if your paramour has athletes foot.

I recommend that you read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our lessons on HIV transmission. Whilst you're there you should familiarise yourself with the posting guidelines.

MtD

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 03:26:13 pm »
Thank you very much for your answer.

I was just paranoid at the possibility of blood getting from her toes/foot into my mouth and I could not remember if I had a bleeding gum that day or a mouth ulcer.

Why though is this possible? Is the blood from a cut on a toe or from Athletes foot not fresh blood? Has the virus been ' killed off ' in some other way?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 03:41:17 pm »
Andreas,

Saliva contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect. Also, hiv can only infect a very few, very specific cells, cells which are not found in abundance in the mouth. The mouth is a VERY inhospitable place where hiv is concerned.

Unless you're slicing open these women's feet and sucking their blood, you're not going to encounter enough blood to even remotely worry about.

And about sucking toes when the person has athlete's foot - ew. Do you realise you're sucking on a fungus?

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 03:47:22 pm »
Thank you very much Mrs/Miss Ann for your answer.

Its just that you read and hear that ' A drop of blood can infect you' and things like ' If you have a cut, even a small one in your mouth etc you can get HIV' and it frightens the living daylights out of me.

As for Athletes Foot and foot fetish...well, when you're drunk all feet look healthy:-)

Thanking you again

Andreas

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 04:38:57 pm »
Ya, ya, ya. Just to reiterate what Ann has told you that you are absolutely not at risk for HIV from this scenario you're concerned about. All of those scary thoughts you're having notwithstanding, HIV is a fragile virus and we would have known long before today if anything related to a foot fetish was a risk.

Sexually, the risk for HIV is all about unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Really. 
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 04:49:20 pm »
Thank you all on this site for your help.

May God bless you all and keep up the good work.

Andreas

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 04:52:03 pm »
You're welcome, Andreas.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 09:09:03 am »
I thank you for your answer in my previous thread on foot fetish but I still cannot understand how saliva breaks down the hiv virus.

Does there have to be like a lot of blood going onto a sore etc in the mouth in order to get HIV. Does the sore in the mouth also have to be bleeding a lot? Its simple things like this that really confuse me.

Andreas_1

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 09:27:25 am »
I've merged your threads. Please follow our rule and keep all of your entries in this same thread.

Andreas, keep it simple. Saliva has over a dozen elements and proteins which prevent the transmission of HIV in a viable state if it is present. Oral transmission of HIV is only a theoretical risk. Although we get reports from time to time of oral transmission, they never seem to hold up as accurate when the facts are examined carefully.

By contrast longterm studies of sero-discordant couples, both gay and straight, who have lots of mutual unprotected oral and only protected vaginal and anal intercourse, have resulted in not one sero-negative partner having become infected.

You are worrying unnecessarily.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 04:08:46 am »
Hi to all

I would like to know if there is a possibility of getting HIV from a fetish that requires licking boots.

The reason that I am asking this is because I licked my Mistresses boots and whilst I was licking them she spat saliva onto the boot and ?

asked me to lick it up which I did.

Now, 30 hours later I have severe diarrea and vomiting. I went to the doctor and he told me it is a viral infection I picked up, like gastroenteritis. I did not tell him exactly what I did as I felt embarrased to ask him.

Can I get HIV this way?

Andreas_1

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 04:36:09 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 05:05:05 am »
Hi to all

I would like to know if there is a possibility of getting HIV from a fetish that requires licking boots.

The reason that I am asking this is because I licked my Mistresses boots and whilst I was licking them she spat saliva onto the boot and ?

asked me to lick it up which I did.

Now, 30 hours later I have severe diarrea and vomiting. I went to the doctor and he told me it is a viral infection I picked up, like gastroenteritis. I did not tell him exactly what I did as I felt embarrased to ask him.

Can I get HIV this way?

Andreas_1

Andreas,

You cannot catch HIV from licking boots or spit off the floor. We have explained to you how HIV is and is not transmitted.

That said, it's not surprising you feel ill. Licking the shit off somebody's boots or whatever the hell it is that gives you your jollies is going to have some health consequences. A dose of gastroeteritis seems like a most reasonable one under the circumstances.

You are, of course, free to do as you please in the privacy of the dungeon, but you shouldn't be shocked that you're feeling poorly.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 09:41:12 am »
Andreas,

Saliva is not infectious for hiv.

There is no way you're going to become infected with hiv from licking anything. Got it? Good.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 01:32:01 pm »
Thank you all for your answers on this subject.

Andreas

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 04:22:00 pm »
Hi all

Recently I went with a sex worker but did not have any penetrative sex. Instead there was a lot of kissing on the body both wet and dry but no French kissing.

She then went on to suck on my finger which has cut but is not a fresh cut.

With any of the things I listed above is there a reason to be worried?

Thank you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 04:37:31 pm »
Andreas, I have merged your most recent thread into your previous one. A rule of this site is to keep all of your entries in a single thread, so in the future if you have occasion to write please use this same thread.

As for your latest question you are again worrying unnecessarily. HIV is no transmitted through any kind of kissing, French or otherwise. Nor by having fingers (or toes) sucked, even if you had a fresh cut.

The only confirmed sexual risks for the transmission of HIV are  unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Use condoms for those and you will be well protected. It really is that simple. 
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 04:42:02 pm »
Sorry about that but when I wanted to send it with the previous thread it told me that it was more than 60 days old and would be better to start a new thread.

I know deep down inside that there is no risk but I just have to hear it from an expert so that it can sink into my head.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 05:33:08 pm »
OK. Let it "sink" now and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 01:13:30 pm »
Hi all

I recently visited a massage parlour and the lady that performed the massasge rubbed me down in the nude.

A week later whilst I went to urinate there was a stinging effect at the tip of my penis as I passed urine and continued until I went to the doc. He gave me an antibiotic telling me that it might be prostitis.

A month later now and the stinging effect has come back and there is a pus also coming out now. Went for a urine test and a PSA and all came back negative.

My question is as follows. After the massage she started hugging me, playing with my nipples with her tongue, wrapped  her legs around my waist but no sex was performed...not even a handjob. When leaving I noticed a stain on the sheets and when I asked her if she came she replied no.... is it possible to get HIV if I also rolled into that stain or if the sheets were used by a previous customer who might of cum on the sheets... is it possible that I might have Chlamydia or something else?

Thanking u in advance
Andreas

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 01:18:09 pm »
Hi all

I recently visited a massage parlour and the lady that performed the massasge rubbed me down in the nude.

A week later whilst I went to urinate there was a stinging effect at the tip of my penis as I passed urine and continued until I went to the doc. He gave me an antibiotic telling me that it might be prostitis.

A month later now and the stinging effect has come back and there is a pus also coming out now. Went for a urine test and a PSA and all came back negative.

My question is as follows. After the massage she started hugging me, playing with my nipples with her tongue, wrapped  her legs around my waist but no sex was performed...not even a handjob. When leaving I noticed a stain on the sheets and when I asked her if she came she replied no.... is it possible to get HIV if I also rolled into that stain or if the sheets were used by a previous customer who might of cum on the sheets... is it possible that I might have Chlamydia or something else?

Thanking u in advance
Andreas
Why again are you posting about a non-risk issue on this forum? This forum is HIV specific.

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 01:36:47 pm »
Its just that the docs have really nothing to tell me about why I'm passing pus and all and they just saying ' Prostitis' and I'm worried that I might have caught an STD or HIV because of the dirty shets, her saliva from kissing my body, maybe even her cum on my body....just worried...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 02:29:41 pm »
If you can't get a satisfactory evaluation of your symptoms then change doctors.

All we can tell you is that your problem has nothing to do with HIV. We cannot diagnose anything in this setting. This is strictly and HIV-focused site.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 12:26:15 pm »
Thank you Andy...and yes I'll take your advice and go and see another doctor

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 12:31:15 pm »
You're welcome.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 05:41:48 pm »
Hi all

On the 26 of this month it will be exactly 3 months since my last encounter with a woman at a erotic massage parlour.

The lady in question performed an erotic massage on me but no penetration of any sort happened. She did though play with herself and then went on to touch my penis. We hugged, i kissed her body, nipples and then she wrapped her legs around me but my penis did not come into contact with her vagina. A week later I went to the toilet to urinate and there was a sharp pain. I went to the doc and he performed a test on me and told me that sometime in the past I had gotten chlamydia. He then sent me to do a test for Chlamydia which turned out to be negative.

My question is as follows. Is there a possibility that I could of gotten chlamydia from her and in turn also may have been exposed to HIV? There was no signs of broken skin on her ( Bleeding etc )

awaiting your kind reply
Andreas

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 06:58:22 pm »
■Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought - regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

■If you cannot find your thread, click on the "Show own posts" link in the left-hand column of any forum page, under your name.

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 04:17:11 am »
ok...did it... please now could someone reply to my question as I am really worried...

Thank you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2011, 09:00:03 am »
Andreas, I have merged your threads here. In the future please follow our rule and keep any entries in this same thread.

Once again you are worrying needlessly about HIV. Nothing you did with the masseur put you at risk for HIV. If you re-read previous exchanges you will see that you have been told repeatedly that only unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse are confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV.

Chlamydia is not an HIV specific occurrence. Even if you did pick that up from her it would have no consequences in terms of risk for HIV. Other STDs are much easier to acquire than HIV, which is why we urge anyone who is sexually active to regularly have a full STD panel done. That means at least once a year.

This is not an HIV situation. Period.

Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 10:27:32 am »
Hi to all

A few days ago I visited a Dominatrix and had sex with a strap on. I do not know is the strap on was cleaned before the previous customer used it but then again a condom was used during anal sex and then a new condom was put on for oral sex.

My questions are as follows:-
1. If the Dominatrix had a cut on her finger and whilst she put the condom on the strap on and the penetrated my mouth or anus with it, is there a chance of me catching HIV?

2. If the Dominatrix's vaginal juices somehow got onto the condom and then she penetrated my mouth or anus, bearing in mind that I did not have bleeding gums etc but I did have mouth ulcers, is there a chance of me catching HIV?

3. By lickng boots, shoes etc that where previously licked by others and not cleaned afterwards, is there a chance of me catching HIV since I have mouth ulcers?

Thanking you in advance
Andreas

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 11:07:18 am »
■Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought - regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.
■If you cannot find your thread, click on the "Show own posts" link in the left-hand column of any forum page, under your name.

You have been given all the information you need in order to avoid HIV so please read your thread again in its entirety. Every single question you have asked has been addressed already and you have been repeatedly warned to only post in this one thread so when you reply to me here please acknowledge that you now understand that you can only post in this one thread no matter what .   

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 11:12:58 am »
I understand, but in my prevouse threads I did not write about the 2 first questions about the strap on. Thats all i want to clarify

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 11:17:18 am »
Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in UNPROTECTED anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies. Once hiv finds itself outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect.

Sexual fluids are not infectious for HIV once outside the body so you need not worry about sex toys and vaginal secretions on condoms . You did not have a risk .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2015, 11:23:32 am »
So what you're saying is that even within seconds the virus in the blood or vaginal secretions die when coming into contact with the ' outside world '.

If though she is holding the strap on and inserting it into me and the blood goes from her hand onto condom and directly into me within seconds is there not a possibility to catch HIV. I read somewhere that the virus can live up to a minute or so outside its enviroment.

Sorry for all these questions, but I am paranoied at this stage of my life.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2015, 11:27:46 am »
That is correct, I'm telling you that you did not have a risk for HIV .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2015, 11:35:59 am »
Thanks for the info. Was actually thinking right now that it is close to impossible for vaginal secretions to go onto strapon as Dominatrix was wearing panties and a harness. Plus being a ProDom with a lot of clients I am sure She cleans her toys and knows all the dangers of HIV and STD's.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2015, 11:42:24 am »
And then there is the fact that the the fluids a woman makes when excited comes from glands near the opening of the vagina and those fluids are NOT infectious for HIV . If HIV is present it resides deep in the vagina in mucosa near the cervix ... this is why cunnilingus is not a risk and its why the fluids you are worried about are not a risk .

Use condoms for vaginal and anal sex correctly and you will avoid HIV ... its that simple .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2015, 11:44:44 am »
Thank you very much for clarifying things with me.

Deeply appreciated

Best regards
Andreas

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2015, 11:48:07 am »
You are welcome .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »
interprate, so now I am getting very worried and paranoid to the point where I just want to take my PC and throw it into the garbage.

On another HIV site called The Body it states that a way of contracting HIV is from an unsterilized toy being used on one person and then used on another person without it being sterilized. I cannot interprate though what they mean. Do they mean the sex toy ( strap on in my case ) coming out of one anus and directly into another anus or do they mean an unsterilized sex toy in general that was used on someone else and then 10 minutes later used on someone else?

Even though I was not penetrated in the anus with the strap on and only did oral with a strap on that did have a condom covering it, I am beginning to worry all over again. I had mouth sores at the time as well but I do not think they where bleeding.

Does the HIV virus find some ' hiding place ' maybe in the pores of the toy and still remain moist, thus active?

After yesterdays conversation with Jeff I started to calm down and now I am worried all over again.

Should I go get tested in 3 months time for this incident. Have not been with another woman since my last test which was over 8 months ago and which was negative.

Thank you
Andreas

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 07:52:18 pm »
Are you serous ? … you did not have a risk for HIV and we will not pretend that you did . If you have questions about something you read on the body then ask them and not us .

You have an HIV phobia and we cannot help you with that so please talk to your doctor or therapist . Im warning you to not come back here with more of the same .

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:07:04 pm by Jeff G »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 08:01:58 pm »
Like I said in my last message I am paranoid about HIV and in all honestly I think you are right. The only thing left for me is to seek therapy.

Sorry for being such a pest. Will not bombard you with any other questions on this matter.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2015, 08:10:06 pm »
Please do seek help . I promise you I am not trying to be rude to you but I feel strongly that if we engage people in conversation who are suffering from irrational fears and phobias then we are enabling your illness and I want no part in that .

Please get some help, help that we can’t provide .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2015, 02:18:31 pm »
Hi again.

Just wanted to know, for my own piece of mind , if having a test in 4 weeks time will give me an accurate reading of my HIV status or must I wait the full 3 months. I read that there is a new test called 4G that is 95% accurate but not sure what they mean about the other 5% that must be retested again after 3 months.

I know that I was not at risk but I just want to do it for myself. One last question that I know is not your field but you might have some experience with... When living in a small Island like I do, where everyone knows everyone, will a Therapist have to be, by law, discreet about his patients?

Hopefully these questions won't get me banned:-)
Andreas

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2015, 02:24:33 pm »
You have not had a risk to test for and we will not pretend that you did . You can read about HIV testing here. http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/HIVtests_5029.shtml
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2015, 06:49:42 pm »
Hi again.

Just wanted to know if it is at all possible to catch HIV from a sex worker that spits directly onto your penis and you not wearing a condom. Do not know if she had blood in her spit and in all honestly cannot tell if spit even went on tip of penis where mucus membrane is. In theory though, if she had blood in her spit and it did somehow get onto the tip of my penis is it possible to get infected that way?

Thank you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2015, 06:54:03 pm »
Saliva is not infectious.

And now I am going to warn you that if you continue to return here with more unfounded fears and doubts, you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out from the site.

Get yourself the professional help you promised to look for. There's nothing more we can do for you in this setting. HIV is not your problem. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2015, 07:04:55 pm »
My three month period from my spitting experience and from the strap on experience is over on Monday. I was doing well up to now but as the days grow closer to my test my worries all came back to me, especially the spitting part because of the fact that I do not know if blood in saliva can be spread by spitting onto opening of penis ( If there was blood that is ) By Wednesday when my results are out I am sure one way or another I will be able to go ahead with my life.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2015, 07:22:28 pm »
Doubts and fears aren't facts. We expect you to test negative. Cut out the drama.
Andy Velez

Offline Andreas_1

• Standard
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2015, 01:45:08 pm »
Hi, Mr Neurotic here again.

Wanted to ask you that since I am going tomorrow for my HIV test should I also get tested for Hepatitis. I read that they go hand in hand....

Will let you know results as soon as I get them. They told me it takes 2 working days here to get results. Is there a test that gives you the results faster?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.