Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:36:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37639
  • Latest: Glassxj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773168
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 335
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 289
Total: 289

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I had a strange infection of the virus  (Read 7599 times)

Offline generation

I had a strange infection of the virus
« on: June 22, 2008, 11:47:50 am »
I am a chinese,I had a strange infection of the virus, symptoms and
HIV almost identical, but the symptoms will continue not disappear, in
China, I understand a lot through the Internet and I were exactly the
same situation. Some of them have been infected with the 2.3 years or
a few months, but a startling is that we have physical symptoms and
developed a similar process is staggering. This highly infectious
virus, daily life, work, in close contact with the people in the
health will be affected. Can be sure of is spread through saliva.

Okay, I express my situation in the bar, drinking, I was a prostitute
kiss the body, no other contacts - I myself have no similar acts,
about a week after low-grade fever continued for about two months, was
there Blood, lymphatic swelling later, half a year has been sustained,
the symptoms have appeared one after another, white tongue, gums
white, shrinking gums, oral layer of skin like milk the tunica
albuginea, muscle cramps, Ladu, congestive eyes, etc. , And other
symptoms. Every morning and evening will be runny nose, all the
symptoms continued to the present. HIV testing times, the results are
negative. CD4 / CD8 approximately equivalent to 400 / 900 less than
0.5, has also done a lot of other testing, for example, HIV PCR, viral
load, and so on, the Chinese can do almost all routine testing done,
no question in the investigation reason. Chinese doctors have
powerless, on the one hand I think that is too panic, on the one hand
to my test results are very puzzled, I downward trend in the health,
sanitation and epidemic prevention departments in China do not have to
take any effective action, Bulibucai.

Through the network and I know a lot of my situation exactly the same
people, the vast majority of them are in close contact with the
opposite sex and, in the beginning of this situation, but the Chinese
media widely circulated in a case that a Chinese lady and a male in
relations between the United States , Was also infected and affected
her husband and children family, I contacted him a doctor, he is said
to taking anti-retroviral drugs, has improved. I know there are a
people in Africa had the disease, so that the disease is not unique to
China, I get on the web in reply to a foreigner, said that the virus
hidden in lymph nodes, blood Less than detection, will eventually
develop into AIDS, there are all kinds of speculation and rumors in
deteriorating health, I have destroyed the life, I just want to know
what I had in the end of Health, for its own sake in the people
around, I urgently need to be the truth .

In the hope that the people here can help me, give me a little useful
information, the final wish everyone safe.

sorry for my poor english,i just use google

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: I had a strange infection of the virus
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 12:14:14 pm »
Generation, I need for you to clarify what you've written. Were you with a sex worker and limited your actions to body kissing? Or were you the sex worker? It's not clear.

Either way, if body touching and kissing were the only activities you participated in then you were absolutely not at risk for HIV transmission.

Please clearify if I am missing something.
Andy Velez

Offline generation

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 12:31:37 pm »
Were you with a sex worker and limited your actions to body kissing?

yes

and i put on her condom,that's all

drunked too much,and i don't know the condom is new or old,the women take it away.

i am so desperation,u know ,in chinese ,  it's so expensive to takes ARV therapy,

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 12:42:36 pm »
Well, if you had intercourse and a condom was used then you were protected. Condoms provide very effective protection. Nothing else you did put you at risk for HIV.

Your symptoms don't mean a thing as far as HIV is concerned. And there is nothing HIV-specific about them. You can go ahead and get tested at 13 weeks after the incident just for peace of mind. I don't see any reason to believe that your symptoms have anything to do with HIV. If they persist you should discuss them with your doctor.
Andy Velez

Offline generation

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 02:11:28 pm »
thanks

but i don't think so.

Offline generation

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 03:18:27 pm »
有人已经死去了,而且,我认识一些人,和我一摸一样的症状,通过服用抗逆转录病毒药物,身体得到了恢复。

我的淋巴肿大半年,不疼痛,口腔全白,牙龈萎缩,全身肌肉痉挛,

my lymphatic swelling six months, not pain , the whole oral cavityl all white, gums atrophy, body muscle cramps,

Some people have already died, and I know some people just like me,  we have the same symptoms  , by taking anti-retroviral drugs, the body has been restored.

i can't belive this , the whole world, none doctor discover & take note of this virus.

ok ,tomorrow ,i will up load my pic and my test result

i just want somebody could take notice of this thing

china goverment is unaccountable don't care us.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 04:02:41 pm »
You were never at risk and your test result will be negative from the situation you provided.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 04:15:19 pm »
Well you can interpret your symptoms as you will, but until and unless you have tested positive with the standard HIV test I am not reading anything which persuades me you are HIV positive. An HIV test is the only reliable way of knowing your HIV status. Anything and everything else is guesswork.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.