Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:52:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 400
Total: 403

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: EEEEEP !!! Outed AT PF Changs ! ! !  (Read 5781 times)

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
EEEEEP !!! Outed AT PF Changs ! ! !
« on: July 31, 2006, 09:47:12 am »
Just when I thought it was safe to open a Fortune Cookie again.....

How Spicey Do you Like YOUR Chang Sauce ????  It made for a great laugh to end the meal and a fun new blog.

PF Changs is a Chinese restaurant chain  that we like to hit for lunch from time to time. They make an inordinate presentation out of mixing a dipping sauce at the table, but other than that they're pretty decent. SouthPark did a hilarious parody of them recently with the pothead Towel mixing Chang Sauce while he was High. Classic.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 09:48:52 am by Lwood »
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline Life

• Member 2005
Re: EEEEEP !!! Outed AT PF Changs ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 11:39:30 am »
I had a similar experience the same day.... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 11:44:08 am »
OK... other than the obvious reasons of GENETICS... why is Lwood's SO BIG? 

THE PICTURE YOU FRIGGIN PERVERTS!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Lwood

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 12:42:27 pm »
OK Eric,   How did you do that???  Do you have access to a fortune cookie printer or a really good version of Photoshop or what ???      Perhaps this was a much larger Karma at work .. I once printed out the message
" Youre Fucked" , neatly trimmed it and delicately tucked it into a fortune cookie then neatly resealed it in the celophane wrapper and left it for a co worker to find. ....

And Ive been making my photos gradually smaller, that one was 1000,  I think that 500 would probablly be better..

P.S. I still dont read my Horriscope...that would just be asking for it.... 

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 01:00:59 pm »
OK, but how do you get them like YOU have it instead of like how eric has it?  IN the message rather than ATTACHED to the message?
RIDE!!!

Offline Lwood

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 03:44:06 pm »
AC,
 Youll need an 'offsite' photo hosting service like Photobucket, Kodak , or something similar....
click on the photo icon  ( just to the left of the globe  above) and paste the url for your photo that the photo host gives you.  its kindof a pain but I think the results are alot better. 

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 04:30:55 pm »
I will attribute the spelling error of "Changs" to "Change" as a very cheep asian place that me and will go to now and again... "The alley is full of cats"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 04:36:02 pm by Eric »

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 05:00:36 pm »
Thanks Lwood.  I agree the results are better. 
RIDE!!!

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 05:23:25 pm »
after all that careful effort, i hope you were there to see the co-worker open that gag fortune!

anyway that 1st fortune would be a messed up 1 for someone to read if they're awaiting results from an HIV test
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 10:53:04 pm by allopathicholistic »

Offline Lwood

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 05:38:08 pm »
ALLOPATH,
Oh ya it was worth it.  It sticks in my memory because he later went down the tubes with a wicked combination of cocaine and Gambling... so I guess I was not too far off...
 the 'Homemade Fortune Cookie' is also a great way to slip  a lascivious note to a partner or date... :o

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 10:40:28 pm »
I love PF Changs.   The nearest one to me is in Birmingham.   

I've always loved fortune cookies.....I think they're fun! (but I'm old and it doesn't take much to entertain me)  :P
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.