Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:18:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 328
Total: 329

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Here kitty kitty...  (Read 38697 times)

Offline mitch777

Here kitty kitty...
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:29:15 pm »
I thought I would start an off topic thread about cats.

I already hear some groans. Suck it up boys and girls.
Dogs are amazing. Discuss them if you must or start another thread. lol.

Make of it what you will... or not.

Anyway, I bought a package of "treats" at BJ's yesterday. 21 total ounces. $8.99. I'm not going to pull out my calculator but that's close to $7.00 per pound! Hmmm...
What a racket!

I feed our cats boneless skinless chicken breasts for their daily evening meal @$1.49 a lb. when it's on sale. The last trip I bought about 30 lbs. to tide us over hopefully to the next sale. You should have seen the looks I got in line. Still cheaper and more importantly better for them than the canned or dried crap on the market.

Any thoughts?

And here is a picture of Moo Goo just to let you who's watching.

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Re: Here kitty kitty...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 07:03:23 am »
Seriously, boneless skinless chicken breasts?  Wow, your kitties are sure spoiled.  I hardly ever eat boneless skinless chicken breasts lol.

I feed my cat Blue food for sensitive systems.  Since feeding her this, not only has her indigestion improved, but her coat is shiny.  It's more expensive than Cat Chow, which she also likes, but it seems to help her.  I also get these supplements from either PetMeds or Petco that help with aging cat's joints, and sprinkle one of them on her food every night.  Yes, she is a high maintenance cat lol.

But, what we won't do for our pets, aye?  I love dogs also, and if I lived in a bigger place that had a fenced yard, and had more money, I would have a boxer.  But that's not going to happen. 

Love that pic of Moo Goo.  Sure is pretty!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline mitch777

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 03:58:55 pm »
Seriously, boneless skinless chicken breasts?  Wow, your kitties are sure spoiled.  I hardly ever eat boneless skinless chicken breasts lol.

One large chicken breast (when on sale) only costs $1.50. It is enough for 4 meals. About 35 cents each. I cook 2 breasts at a time and it lasts for 4 days.

Another nice part about it is that if I'm running low on stuff in the fridge for lunch I always can make a chicken sandwich. Kenny teases me about eating the cat food.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 04:46:46 pm »
Great , , thanks Mitch ,  just what I felt has been missing . First day on anti-bios and to tell the truth I needed a pick me up , could go on , and on , but with that Brit thing I, ll just wish this thread all it deserves .
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 04:59:02 pm »
Mitchypoo doesn't know how to de-bone a chicken breast -- I am speechless. I can do it with my bare hands in about 3 seconds.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 05:09:48 pm »

I feed our cats boneless skinless chicken breasts for their daily evening meal
Any thoughts?

Uh ghurl NO.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Theyer

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 12:00:03 pm »
My thoughts dear Mitch is that in one area off your life you are a complete fool.
This can be remedied in fact the whole balance off the universe as it pretains to yours and Kenny,s household  can be rightly adjusted by GETTING A DOG asap.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 12:00:56 pm »
My thoughts dear Mitch is that in one area off your life you are a complete fool.
This can be remedied in fact the whole balance off the universe as it pretains to yours and Kenny,s household  can be rightly adjusted by GETTING A DOG asap.

The path is clear .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 12:07:38 pm »
The path is clear .

And you dear Jeff should heed your own advice.

Illness doth make my mood both foul and snappy, I will now force food down myself. Sadly that last sentence is completely accurate.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 12:13:41 pm »
And you dear Jeff should heed your own advice.

Illness doth make my mood both foul and snappy, I will now force food down myself. Sadly that last sentence is completely accurate.

I have been on harsh antibiotics for the last month so there . Its all about me .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 02:26:14 pm »
Great , , thanks Mitch ,  just what I felt has been missing . First day on anti-bios and to tell the truth I needed a pick me up , could go on , and on , but with that Brit thing I, ll just wish this thread all it deserves .

Why thank you so much Michael! I knew this would cheer you up. lol.

Mitchypoo doesn't know how to de-bone a chicken breast -- I am speechless. I can do it with my bare hands in about 3 seconds.

I'll bet you have that 3 second hand talent perfected.

Uh ghurl NO.

Thought you might have come up with this at least.
 https://www.facebook.com/UncleAndysDigest/photos/a.409050051758.188567.185943976758/10151941075976759/?type=1

Only this one area? I'm doing better than I thought!!  :)

The path is clear .

I'll talk it over with the cats. lol.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 06:05:15 pm »
Before that competitive Jeff jumps in , and yes I recognize hypocrisy, your plans for your household,s sanity requires a conversation with cats.

I will just let the truth off that sentence settle a little.

Now , I love my dog Mia, however I do not and will not have any "discussions" with her about the future off MY household.

Because she has told me it bores her rigid.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 06:15:12 pm »
Before that competitive Jeff jumps in , and yes I recognize hypocrisy, your plans for your household,s sanity requires a conversation with cats.

Now , I love my dog Mia, however I do not and will not have any "discussions" with her about the future off MY household.

Because she has told me it bores her rigid.

So sorry to hear Mia Sophia is bored with discussions dealing with HER household. lol.

I talked to Gai Pan today. He gave me the look. Moo Goo was distracted by the curtains blowing.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 09:45:29 am »
So sorry to hear Mia Sophia is bored with discussions dealing with HER household. lol.

I talked to Gai Pan today. He gave me the look. Moo Goo was distracted by the curtains blowing.

Well Miss Miasofia is not herself or to be more precise is very much herself coming to the end ,I so Hope, off her season. The first week lolloping around like an adolescent, 2nd week very frolicson, 3rd frolics,s continue and Saint Mark who is dog walking reports incidents off a very un abashed nature. Overall she seems very pleased with herself . Her coat gleans ,her eyes are bright , her bloods flow . The washing machine rumbles.

Gay Pants sounds like he has the usual IQ found in pedigree male cats.  Moog at least is distracted by things , for gods sake get a good bright terrier in the house , Man . {in case off any doubt I type Man as in the British manner not the hippy wippy manner ]

But for heavens sake liaise with me so you do not get a vet,s bill instead off a dog.

Well I think that's it for now ,go by stages in the Garden if you insist in doing it yourself. Gertrude had masses off Gardeners then simply waited for the photographers ,bashed on one off those silly hats rushed out and idled a trowel in some already prepared earth. Did her no harm.

All the Best
Michael Henry Th oh cant be arsed

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 02:48:17 pm »

Now - Now -- one talks ill of kitties at their peril.  Or so says she:

My wonderful little (relatively speaking for a 17 lb cat) Stanford does rule around here.  Here he is in is cat bed, which he will ONLY lie in if it is on the guest bed.  If I put his bed on the floor he snubs it......

Mike

Offline Theyer

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 02:58:01 pm »
Mike I am aghast you off all people , at least the feline has a sensible name. I had a tryst with a gent called Stanford , quite a few tryst,s just the one Stanford.

All animals preferr a higher elevation from which to rest . Now I am not condoning this but my family had effective ways in teaching the farm cats where and when they should be . Work boots evan with cats are a effective teacher.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 03:00:04 pm »
Plus 17lbs Stanford ever had a diet?

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 04:21:33 pm »
Plus 17lbs Stanford ever had a diet?

Please -- he is down from 18+ lbs when we adopted him.  So, I also can not take credit for his name.  It came with him

M

Offline Theyer

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 05:28:10 pm »
Please -- he is down from 18+ lbs when we adopted him.  So, I also can not take credit for his name.  It came with him

M

Good thing too, and to think I had spent part off gazing at the ceiling time thinking how to politely tell you your cat is fat.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2014, 05:54:22 pm »

Good thing too, and to think I had spent part off gazing at the ceiling time thinking how to politely tell you your cat is fat.

How about just saying you got a huge pussy Mike .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2014, 05:58:47 pm »
Oh hell, my cat's about 20 lbs.  She's happy, though.  She has probably lost a couple lbs of fat in the past few months.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline mitch777

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 06:32:59 pm »
Those last two posts combined... well, it seems like Betty is very proud.  :) 

Mike, great picture of Stanford. Such a cute tubby tabby cat.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:35:37 pm by mitch777 »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 06:35:16 pm »
Those last two posts combined... well, it seems like Betty is very proud.  :) 

Good one, M.  I didn't even think of that, guess I waltzed right into it.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2014, 06:39:57 am »
Oh hell, my cat's about 20 lbs.  She's happy, though.  She has probably lost a couple lbs of fat in the past few months.

The cat is fat
The vet can,t wait to open the Gate
For Fat Cat.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 05:01:09 pm »
Cats ROCK!  What can I say....  I love em!  BooCat (aka The General) has to go on a diet according to his doctor.  He is up to 14 and for his frame should really only be around 12 at the max. 

Gotta spoil the boy though.. he gets cod filets broiled in the oven with just a little butter and a dash of salt.  You say... want fish?  and he comes running!

Offline Theyer

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »
Cats, er ROCK. Is that a place name ? or some animal activity I have yet to educate myself about. Look forward to further clarification as mystified at present.
Cats Rock. Yes it could indeed be a North American place name.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2014, 05:24:23 pm »
Cats, er ROCK. Is that a place name ? or some animal activity I have yet to educate myself about. Look forward to further clarification as mystified at present.
Cats Rock. Yes it could indeed be a North American place name.

Pussy Riot already been locked up once .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 05:35:00 pm »
Cats ROCK!  What can I say....  I love em!  BooCat (aka The General) has to go on a diet according to his doctor.  He is up to 14 and for his frame should really only be around 12 at the max. 

Gotta spoil the boy though.. he gets cod filets broiled in the oven with just a little butter and a dash of salt.  You say... want fish?  and he comes running!

Don't pay them^ much mind. Their idea of a good use for cats relates to piano strings, or is that the violin?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 05:41:37 pm »
One of my favorite books is about cats . Its called Sex with cats by Claude Balls .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 05:50:32 pm »
Cats, er ROCK. Is that a place name ? or some animal activity I have yet to educate myself about.

Its just an expression.  It means that cats are splendid indeed!

Offline Theyer

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 05:56:13 pm »
Don't pay them^ much mind. Their idea of a good use for cats relates to piano strings, or is that the violin?

I object Mr M,

I appreciate cats.

As long as there is a dog in the house. For folk who work cats are the only option because there lack off intelligence means that as soon as you leave the room you are lost to them anyway, If I lived full time in Orkney I would have a cat and no doubt would be fond off it, it would have its own health insurance the lot . the whole caboodle.
But the term Cats Rock is it a bloody place name or not , it cannot to referring to theremusic ability , they have none, and anyway who has heard off Cats Orchestrate for example.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 05:58:52 pm »
Its just an expression.  It means that cats are splendid indeed!

Thank you Hope.
You are wrong or nearly not wrong they have a place with in the well run home and those with a touch off siam have a haughty beauty I like.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 06:40:04 pm »
Mitchel your kitties are TOTES ADORBS. I love Siamese.  my favorite kitty was a Siamese named Tinky. I had that cat for 13 years and she came down with AIDS (ironic I know) and I had to let her go over Rainbow bridge. :(

But now the kitty in my life Mr. MattyBapBap, is a black and white stray that I "rescued" out of a tree when he was just a wee kitten. He's the bestest cat in the whole wide world!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 07:25:18 pm »
One of my favorite books is about cats . Its called Sex with cats by Claude Balls .

Great book! lol.
I object Mr M,

I appreciate cats.

As long as there is a dog in the house. For folk who work cats are the only option because there lack off intelligence means that as soon as you leave the room you are lost to them anyway, If I lived full time in Orkney I would have a cat and no doubt would be fond off it, it would have its own health insurance the lot . the whole caboodle.
But the term Cats Rock is it a bloody place name or not , it cannot to referring to theremusic ability , they have none, and anyway who has heard off Cats Orchestrate for example.

My apologies Mr. T.
it's just some of your prior comments have led me astray. lol.

Mitchel your kitties are TOTES ADORBS. I love Siamese.  my favorite kitty was a Siamese named Tinky. I had that cat for 13 years and she came down with AIDS (ironic I know) and I had to let her go over Rainbow bridge. :(

But now the kitty in my life Mr. MattyBapBap, is a black and white stray that I "rescued" out of a tree when he was just a wee kitten. He's the bestest cat in the whole wide world!

Thank you Mr. W.
So sorry to hear of Tinky's illness. Ironic indeed.  :(
MattyBapBap is a lucky pussy. I know his namesake vaguely from here. Our timing was off. Are they much alike?

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 12:35:53 am »
Mitchy,

I am glad to see the new additions adding so much pleasure and love to your family, after your recent loss.  I had a cat for many years.  Unfortunately, she also died of Feline AIDS.  Well, the vet said could be that or cancer.  She went so fast.  But, enough of the sad stuff. 

I loved her so much.  She would chase the dogs around the house and they would chase her.  Back and forth, back and forth.  I loved when she would knead my back or chest.  I will never forget when she jumped up on my chest while I was sleeping.  She scared the shit out of me and my fear scared the shit out of her.  She literally flew a good 10 feet into the air.  Straight up. 

We have a few cats that come to our backyard-- attracted to the pond, I think.  I let the dogs out, not knowing the cat was out there.  I thought there was going to be a huge fight.  But, our dogs acted like the cat was an old friend. 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 08:44:12 am »
There are lots a stray cats in my neighbor hood so I technically do have cats . They are the best kind of cats because they never come within 20 feet of me and feed themselves and I have never had a vet bill . The cats must be eating well because they never once have gotten into the garbage or made any kind of mess . I just realized while I was typing this that today is the 6th anniversary of living here . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2014, 11:58:45 am »
Mitchy,

I am glad to see the new additions adding so much pleasure and love to your family, after your recent loss.  I had a cat for many years.  Unfortunately, she also died of Feline AIDS.  Well, the vet said could be that or cancer.  She went so fast.  But, enough of the sad stuff. 

I loved her so much.  She would chase the dogs around the house and they would chase her.  Back and forth, back and forth.  I loved when she would knead my back or chest.  I will never forget when she jumped up on my chest while I was sleeping.  She scared the shit out of me and my fear scared the shit out of her.  She literally flew a good 10 feet into the air.  Straight up. 

We have a few cats that come to our backyard-- attracted to the pond, I think.  I let the dogs out, not knowing the cat was out there.  I thought there was going to be a huge fight.  But, our dogs acted like the cat was an old friend.

Thanks Ted. Yes they both are keeping us entertained and loved. Each day they do something to smile or laugh about. Way different than a dog but fun never the less.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

There are lots a stray cats in my neighbor hood so I technically do have cats . They are the best kind of cats because they never come within 20 feet of me and feed themselves and I have never had a vet bill . The cats must be eating well because they never once have gotten into the garbage or made any kind of mess . I just realized while I was typing this that today is the 6th anniversary of living here . 

lol. I guess I could say I technically do have voles with that warm and cuddly description.

Happy Anniversary!

We have been taking care of my friends dog and cat while he has been in the hospital. His cat is an Abyssinian and has the most beautiful BOLD gold eyes. The picture doesn't do them justice but here he is:

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2014, 12:00:39 pm »
I see you ironed the cat for the photo ... good thinking .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 12:02:07 pm »
I see you ironed the cat for the photo ... good thinking .

you don't want to see her back. hope Bert doesn't notice.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2014, 12:06:05 pm »

We have been taking care of my friends dog and cat while he has been in the hospital. His cat is an Abyssinian and has the most beautiful BOLD gold eyes. The picture doesn't do them justice but here he is:

[/quote]

What a beauty he is!  WOW such a handsome fella.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:44 pm »

If I saw a cat do that I would think he was trying to make it easier to scratch my eyes out.

(Shudders out of thread)
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2014, 12:16:40 pm »

If I saw a cat do that I would think he was trying to make it easier to scratch my eyes out.

(Shudders out of thread)

He IS a devil cat. Torments the (large) dog to no end. His favorite thing to do is jump on your shoulders, claws extended. He did that to me while I was vacuuming. Grrr...

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2014, 12:23:56 pm »
He IS a devil cat. Torments the (large) dog to no end. His favorite thing to do is jump on your shoulders, claws extended. He did that to me while I was vacuuming. Grrr...

That gives me flashbacks....... I may have to share yet another story just to calm my nerves.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2014, 01:42:43 pm »
I dropped a cat off the top of a cedar Chifferobe onto the sunburned shoulders of my Aunt once . I was hiding up there in a game of blind mans bluff and she never saw it coming being blindfolded and all . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2014, 02:13:55 pm »

Mitch,

I have had cats/dogs all my life and at some point you need to decide on who the alpha male is going to be.  My water squirt bottle and I have decided that I AM THE ALPHA MALE and woe to any cat, claws or not, who forgets that fact.

Joe

Offline Theyer

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2014, 03:29:42 pm »
Mitch,

I have had cats/dogs all my life and at some point you need to decide on who the alpha male is going to be.  My water squirt bottle and I have decided that I AM THE ALPHA MALE and woe to any cat, claws or not, who forgets that fact.

Joe

Sense at last.
The Abby is beautiful , he would jump once on my shoulder because ever after my shoulders are where loud wet land is.
Hand firmly depressed on cats neck and top legs,marched into the shower to high pitched noises.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2014, 04:08:04 pm »

I would never throw a cat into a shower..  That's the safe zone when they go crazy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 07:19:17 pm »
 meh kitteh...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Theyer

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2014, 05:49:08 am »

I would never throw a cat into a shower..  That's the safe zone when they go crazy.

Sorry I was not clear--- you with the clasped down apon your shoulder cat stand in the shower. Most important that the cat links the shoulder,you and the downpour off water.

I have done it twice, though one with  the cat was grasping my knee , nether had to do it a second time.

If the cat is hard to bring under control throw a blanket, Duvet over it ,quickly wrap it up in a bundle  see above.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2014, 05:57:19 am »
meh kitteh...

Relaxed,very clean , healthy looking coat, contented cat. Looks like its in the correct weight levals too

See I can appriciate cats

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.