Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:19:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773224
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 629
Total: 633

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: three blind mice. see how they run. o.o. well, theyre not really blind.  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
well, after oscar wilde's sad passing, we are dealing with his death in the only way my family knows how:

we got more animals than the amount that we started with

:P

so i just purchased three little feeder mice, who are seriously, the cutest mice in the history of cute mice. all previous notions i had in respect to cute has been redefined by them.

they only had them mixed, and they were too young to tell genders, so we have an extra cage and supplies for when they get old enough, so we can seperate the males from females, if theyre all males we're going to have to buy another cage. -.- oh well. i have the time and resources so it's not really a big deal. hopefully they're all female or two female and one male. haha. theyre very very very very tiny.

so here they are:

(oh oh oh also - THEYRE FUCKING INSANNNNNE)

Story is the mouse on the side of the wheel, the mouse on TOP of the wheel is Dorian, and the mouse inside the wheel is Algernon.

Story hiding inside the food bowl when I first put it inside their cage. ;D.

They're on Aspen, by the way. :D

go ahead. gape and stare and aw at them. they ar ethe cutest beings on the earth

THEY JUMP VERY HIGH THOUGH O_O higher than any mouse ive ever had. theyre fucking NUUUUUUUTSSS. they belong in a crazy hut

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: three blind mice. see how they run. o.o. well, theyre not really blind.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 06:09:22 pm »
Smaller One,

They're gorgeous! I knew you'd get feeders and not fancies. ;)

I love the way their names reference The Picture of Dorian Gray. A fitting tribute to Oscar Wilde Mouse.

Love,

Larger One

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 06:15:03 pm »
I know you knew, hehe.

And so far they all seem pretty healthy, especially Story - Algernon is kind of itty bitty and I'm a bit worried about him, but he's very active and hungry and chewy and jumpy so hopefully it's all good.

Unfortunately though, I hate to have to announce that there is absolutely no hope for their mental health.  :D

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 09:19:45 pm »
they're adorable!

If you see a farmer's wife with a carving knife, don't let her anywhere near them.... ;D
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 10:13:32 pm »
They are very cute. We know you will take good care of them. I had 2 pet mice once and they had 15 babies.  Good luck.   Cristy

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 01:03:09 am »
Um.

Anyone live near Easton PA and want some mice? =/

Dorian and Algernon are male.

Story is female.

Story is pregnant.

Help me. o_o;. I'll know for sure if she's going to have babies in a week cause she'll swell up, but she may not be. But I showed some mouse expert friends of mine, and they say she looks like she's in the early stages of pregnancy. She'll have babies in less than a month.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 01:12:06 am »
Oh great. Now jaser is a mouse pimp.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 01:22:01 am »
....eek =/

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 09:11:12 pm »
mom isnt letting me keep Story. we have to bring her back to the pet store on monday. she's going to be sold as a feeder and eaten.

she said we cant afford supplies for her and her babies. we can only keep what we already have. we have an extra cage and everything but we'd need supplies - food bowls, water bottles, wheels, toys, huts for them and food.

and we cant. i'm trying to be resopnsible and i told my mom i understood but i'm watching her play right now and the thought of her being eaten has had me crying hystericaly for like a half hour. i love her so much already.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.