Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Las Vegas Meet and Greet

(1/29) > >>

Dennis:
I'm beginning communications with the catering manager from the Stratosphere. Is everyone interested in doing a meet & greet on Friday evening? If so, please let me know what you would like. I'm presuming a cash bar is a must.

Their catering typically starts at around $40 per person with a 20 person minimum. I've already told them we are a group on a budget. They're willing to work with us.

What is the most you would like to spend? Do want a sit down style event, buffet, or finger foods? Keep in mind we're a fairly small group this year, so we don't have as much buying power as we've had at past events. However, I'll do my best to ensure a memorable event at a reasonable price based on your feedback.

Dennis

WillyWump:
Friday Eve sounds great.

I kinda like the idea of a buffet (like we had in Boston). I think Sit down would be too "stuffy", but that's just my opinion.

As far as cost, 40ish is fine with me.

-Will

Lou-ah-vull:
I ditto the Friday evening suggestion.  I imagine we will be in the $40 range which is acceptable to me.  I also think the buffet style, appetizer type food will work best for our group.  I sure hope we can get 20 people.  Vegas is relatively inexpensive still and this is such an opportunity for those who haven't attended one of our events.

Gary

anniebc:
Friday night is good.and $40 is fine.

Hugs
Jan :-*

pozniceguy:
agree friday is good  and the 40 ish is OK with me....

Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version