Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:57:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 360
Total: 361

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: country bumpkin  (Read 25213 times)

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
Re: country bumpkin
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 01:13:25 pm »
I'm afraid to ask. Ummmm, did we fuck or something? :o

CaptCarl

I was joking buddy, we haven't fucked before  :D but Woof woof to ya  ;)

EDITED TO ADD:   
In the gay community, it's an adjective used to describe a sexy guy, but not the feminine kind of guy, but a more masculine guy; one who you wouldn't identify as being gay if you saw him on the street. ( Carl. I'm that guy)  ;)
1) If you see a hot guy, you say: "Woof!"

2) He's woofy!

3) Woof, Woof

4) woofers to ya
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 02:00:36 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »

EDITED TO ADD:   
In the gay community, it's an adjective used to describe a sexy guy, but not the feminine kind of guy, but a more masculine guy; one who you wouldn't identify as being gay if you saw him on the street. ( Carl. I'm that guy)  ;)
1) If you see a hot guy, you say: "Woof!"

2) He's woofy!

3) Woof, Woof

4) woofers to ya

Like when you see a masculine guy walking down the street with a butt that can only be described as edible, you say WOOF, then quickly turn away and blush because you suddently realize he heard you. :-[

HUGGLES,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline denb45

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 03:16:41 pm »
Like when you see a masculine guy walking down the street with a butt that can only be described as edible, you say WOOF, then quickly turn away and blush because you suddently realize he heard you. :-[

HUGGLES,

Mark

YES, exactly Mark  ;D I like the part when they do hear you, it's not a bad thing  :D oh come on Carl, don't fret cause it aint that deep  :-* you said you worked @ UNM, so you've seen me before, but you just don't know me cause we've never met  ;) you too Mark, you've seen me before  ;)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:43:47 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 05:11:27 pm »

HUGGLES,

Mark

I was at a mall once while obviously looking at a  hunk of a guy walking towards me , my buddy was doing the same creepy thing creepy while walking back towards me , we met in the middle of the aisle by smacking into each other so hard it almost knocked me down .

The guy walked on by with a look of disgust on his face leaving me and my red faced friend telling the other to watch the fuck out where you are going .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline denb45

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 05:36:20 pm »

I was at a mall once while obviously looking at a  hunk of a guy walking towards me , my buddy was doing the same creepy thing creepy while walking back towards me , we met in the middle of the aisle by smacking into each other so hard it almost knocked me down .

The guy walked on by with a look of disgust on his face leaving me and my red faced friend telling the other to watch the fuck out where you are going .

I once saw a guy (hunk of a dude) @ Best Buy, I was looking to buy a new notebook this past Xmas, he was showing me the ones he had, but I was looking @ his basket. and I looked up and said "Oh I'm sorry what did u say" and he said, do you want me to get a mop?  :D :D :D and then I pointed to his basket, and said "Ill take that one joking" and he gave me the most meanest look EVER  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:54:38 pm by denb45 »

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 06:34:04 pm »

EDITED TO ADD:   
I think I'm one of those guys as well. I always thought I was really obvious, but most people I know are always so surprised when they find out :o

Marky-
   Why blush and turn away. It's far more entertaining to watch them freak :D

CaptCarl

The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline denb45

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2011, 06:39:03 pm »
I think I'm one of those guys as well. I always thought I was really obvious, but most people I know are always so surprised when they find out :o
Marky-
   Why blush and turn away. It's far more entertaining to watch them freak :D

CaptCarl

I Love it when they do, they give you this look, like huh? WTF just happened here, I do this often to see if they are actually paying attention, it's soooo much fun , and nothing to be ashamed of or afraid of
Trust me, they won't hit ya, if they don't wanna get SUED :D I cannot speak for other parts of the country
but at least here in good ole Albuquerque they won't  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 06:45:23 pm by denb45 »

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2011, 06:50:00 pm »
I Love it when they do, they give you this look, like huh? WTF just happened here, I do this often to see if they are actually paying attention, it's soooo much fun , and nothing to be ashamed of or afraid of
Trust me, they won't hit ya, if they don't wanna get SUED :D I cannot speak for other parts of the country
but at least here in good ole Albuquerque they won't  ;D

As I have found, most guys keep their yaps shut when confronted directly with it. Especially when you're bigger than they are, and not just heightwise.

CaptCarl

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2011, 07:32:01 pm »
My problem was they wanted a menage-a-trois with their girl... ::)

I been in a lot of places in my life...but never there...
"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2011, 07:41:16 pm »
My problem was they wanted a menage-a-trois with their girl... ::)

I been in a lot of places in my life...but never there...

I have  ;D I love to watch anybody gay,str8 whatever, fuck, I get off on it, but I'm just as gay as all of you are, I'm just a lot older, except for Mark, were the same age  ;D and of course Ronnie is a little older then me
SHIT, there isn't ANYTHING I haven't seen or done in sex before with whoever  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 07:46:22 pm by denb45 »

Offline rondrond

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2011, 08:04:41 pm »
you are a bad boy... I like bad boys... :D

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2011, 08:07:47 pm »
you are a bad boy... I like bad boys... :D

Oh hunnie,  :-* I used to be a bad boy, I'm kinda to old for a lot of that stuff now, however I still have found memories  :D

Offline bearby

• April 2007
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2011, 10:33:08 am »
NONE of y'all can be no whar near as country as I am fer sure  ;D !
 ( I am saying all this in the dialect of my forebear's which is of course meaning i am allowing my country twang to get out of it's hiding place ( ok closet lawdy me  with ne thing in a closet I busted the hinges off that door to get out now here I am once again busting down a door to let things roam freely on their own OYE !).
 Now while I had an absentee father and a drunken whorish mother I managed to sum how get thru the past 51 years learning whut I could thanks to my rural family life life meaning I can change my own oil and even do a tune up on our pick 'em truck when needed to save money ( and which one of us doesn't need to be that  :) !
I can till a field ( altho I sure got ta holdin tha hold the regins of a  mule or horse (wich ever one had been bought tha year afore with money made selling veggies from the garden a course ) to pull a fer real plow when I wuz younger ) and how to even git on ma hand's & knees to pull weed's from between the row's of planted crops .
 Now which one of ya can even rember using an out howse or slop jar I bet none of ya can  can ya ( much less standing on the front porch in the middle of tha night to leave a whizz cuz the trail ta tha out house was dark cuz that wasn't any lites  along the path ta it ).
 Now whereas I have an college edumacation I stil retain the value's that were instilled in my pshyche during those times  taint nuttin like simply gittin dirty to make U r life better in more way's that one !
 NOW if that don't make me a bubba then sum one need's to flat out tell me whut on earth I am !!!!!
Have you preformed your random act of kindness today ?

Offline bearby

• April 2007
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2011, 10:42:22 am »
Mon Capitain we might all be getting older but for those that simply hate that idea follow these words   ;).
1) When U begin to feel old then by all means feel some one else  :o
 ( I myself felt old age's ago and then began to feel some one else who happens to be a man 15 year's my Senior making him on the verge of now turning 66 to my 51 and I  sure have not regretted any day of our past 25 year's together  that much I an Proud to say !).
2) Age is a state of mind and if U don't like the state U r in  MOVE
( only problem with that statement is that I have moved so many times the only state I know I am always in is InSaNiTy  ;D :D!!!)
Have you preformed your random act of kindness today ?

Offline rondrond

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2011, 12:04:20 pm »
Before they bought the Trailer Park in Waco, my Gparents raised cotton and Gmom had farm animals...

Visiting during the summer, I would have to feed chickens and milk the cow...

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2011, 12:45:39 pm »
Before they bought the Trailer Park in Waco, my Gparents raised cotton and Gmom had farm animals...

Visiting during the summer, I would have to feed chickens and milk the cow...

Ronnie, I often wondered what it would be like to be used like a farm animal , ( a working dog or a ranch hand) old fantasy of mine  :D

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2011, 12:57:55 pm »
Ronnie, I often wondered what it would be like to be used like a farm animal , ( a working dog or a ranch hand) old fantasy of mine  :D

No matter how much you want it I'm not ringing your neck and frying you up . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline denb45

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2011, 01:06:06 pm »

No matter how much you want it I'm not ringing your neck and frying you up .  

:D no no no, I mean like one of those Australian Shepperd-dogs that herd sheep, or and undocumented laborer ranch hand, that lives in the back and works for the overseer  ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:14:17 pm by denb45 »

Offline rondrond

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2011, 01:56:59 pm »
..lonely

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2011, 03:11:08 pm »
taint nuttin like simply gittin dirty to make U r life better
as one who has spent the last two days out planting my home-grown seedlings in the garden, cleaning out several large flowers beds, digging and leveling out a section of the backyard for the above ground pool that I plan to be in by the end of April, and then raking and sowing grass seeds in the front lawn where I pulled out the hawkweed last season, I totally agree that there's nothing better, more satisfying (and tiring!) than being dirty. Especially when it's a hot, sweaty kind of dirty. ;) 8) :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2011, 03:33:58 pm »
..lonely

Naw not really, just having some fun with whoever wants to play along, no harm , no foul......right  ;)

Offline denb45

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2011, 03:35:36 pm »
as one who has spent the last two days out planting my home-grown seedlings in the garden, cleaning out several large flowers beds, digging and leveling out a section of the backyard for the above ground pool that I plan to be in by the end of April, and then raking and sowing grass seeds in the front lawn where I pulled out the hawkweed last season, I totally agree that there's nothing better, more satisfying (and tiring!) than being dirty. Especially when it's a hot, sweaty kind of dirty. ;) 8) :D

Mikie, I would love to see you sweaty kinda dirty  ;D could be fun, you never know  :D

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2011, 04:13:07 pm »
Mon Capitain we might all be getting older but for those that simply hate that idea follow these words   ;).
1) When U begin to feel old then by all means feel some one else  :o
 ( I myself felt old age's ago and then began to feel some one else who happens to be a man 15 year's my Senior making him on the verge of now turning 66 to my 51 and I  sure have not regretted any day of our past 25 year's together  that much I an Proud to say !).

Agreed. Norm is 16 years my senior. Making him 62 and me 46 this year. But we are 20 years short of being together for 25 years. Congrats.

CaptCarl (who cannot wait to celebrate 25 years with Norm)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.