Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:51:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 233
Total: 234

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: hi all  (Read 2257 times)

Offline guy_aus_81

hi all
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:03:23 am »
Hi guys and gals,

I used to be a member here a while back after getting worried that I might have contracted HIV from a girl I dated from a dating site. But here is my new story:

Usually, women get guys stalking them - but this is the other way around. Yep, I have a psycho stalker. Met her a week or 2 ago - we swapped numbers and kept in touch via smses. Anyway, we decided to go on a couple of dates. The first one was good and normal. The second one got heated and one thing lead to another and she was begging for it. Cept she wanted to do it without protection. Weird isnt it. So I kept saying no, cos I didnt know her well and wasnt sure about her history as such.

So, then things started getting bad - she would be ok one day, then acting all crazy the next. On monday she blew it, and sent me some smses at work. So finally i got tired and stop replying. Then i get a msg at 5 saying "hugz xoxo". Replied to that and asked what that was about. She goes "i miss u". So I told her, if you want to catch up and talk about it, then we can catch up on wednesday. Anyway, more msgs later, and at 11pm (while i was asleep) I get a call. Thinking its my alarm, i switch it off. Then i get a msg saying "thanks for ignoring me". Then she calls and asks if i have been chatting iwth other gals. Then she argues and gives me an ultimatum...if she finds out that im chatting with other girls its over. So I hang up, and get a msg that says "just incase u wake up and think its a dream - if i catch u chatting with.... etc etc". So I msg back and say I am not talking to anyone etc - and then she goes "i dont care who u fk, i dont give a s**t what happens" - so i reply "neither do i".

So then on tuesday she msges at night asking what im doing. I told her, Im getting read for bed. Then she goes "ur not talking much anymore". I told her "i got an interview tommorrow and I need sleep". She thought i was making excuses. Then today morning, she msged me again! I told her that i got an interview and need to prepare for it. She then msged me once before i left home, and once on the train! Then once at the interview! The messages were asking me to be friends with her. So after the interview I replied "i was at the interview, i dunno about the friends thing, i have to think about it". That msg set a whole chain of events. 5 or more calls to my mobile while at work, and 10 msgs!!! She wanted me to come over tonite....and so when i finally answered her calls after work, she went nuts! She actually threatened me when I said I didnt wanna be friends with her or do anything with her. She said "I will give you till tommorrow, and if you dont meet up with me, you will regret ever knowing me - you promised to meet up with me". And before she hung up she said "i hate you dumb indians".

I get home and i thought I better explain why I didnt wanna catch up with her or be her friend. SHe didnt answer and then sends a reply saying "im scared of you black people". Then I send a msg saying that I didnt wanna be friends because the last few days went from bad to worse for us. I added that im not angry and i wish her success for the future. She replied with the following msg:

"look u stupid curry things went bad coz ur a fa**ot u know the kind that fuk guys.. U wantd ta piss me off uv done it. Ull c one day now stop waistn girls time n go ta www.g*ychat.com.au have a fu*ked up loney life hehe Smile Enjoy xoxo."

She basically said that because I wouldnt do it to her without protection. So now I have that as evidence, and Im thinking of going to the cops if she threatens me or my family.

What really irritates me is that everyone knows about the risks of having unprotected sex. Yet there are people out there like this girl who would go and sleep with anyone without caring for her welfare. She used to get used by guys before, her ex made her pregnant. And she has a kid - now shes wanting to sleep with anyone and everyone without protection. Im so glad that this site taught me a lot - and i owe it all to you guys and my school for teaching me the right and wrong. I just wish that more people would think before they do anything. Its hard to stop when things get heated, but being sensible always helps.

I hope everyone is ok and everyone is living as healthy as they can live and living life to its fullest - I think my user name was MattT2k when it was the old forum. I havent been here for a while, but this latest incident kinda reminded me that people are not as well educated as we perceive them to be. Right now in australia there is a case going on about a gay man trying to infect other men with HIV on purpose. Very sad really, I hope they start a new campaign teaching people about HIV and Aids.

Peace everyone.

Offline Basquo

Re: hi all
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:37:11 am »
Dude that chick is effed up!  Avoid her like the plague.  Call the cops now.  Email the messages from your phone to your computer and print them out. Go to a voodoo shop and get a dried chicken head and keep it in your briefcase, and if she approaches you then pull it out and wave it around and chant some gibberish.  Find out who her parents are and call them and tell them they need to reign her in.  Make her think twice about getting some curry in a hurry.

Offline maddie

• 'Live Life to the full - Do the best you can!'
Re: hi all
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:58:37 pm »
Cor she realy worries me and Im a women Get a wig change your name and keep your head down.
And dont send her one more message she has a screw loose!!! Good luck
'I see your heartache, your eyes say it all, will always be there for you!'  mum

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.