Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

relative found meds

(1/2) > >>

idontknowhowbuthereitis:
Wanted to keep DX secretly, strongly suspect a relative found meds last night, had indirect questions and they were visibly upset. Cats out of the bag, matter of time now before everyone finds out.

Not 100% confirmed (the relative was drunk), shitty situation to be in

Thanks for listening.

Jim Allen:
Do you keep your meds out in shared spaces or do your relatives have a habit of snooping around? I hope you don't have any kids around or visiting that could get hold of the meds.

Anyhow, the vast majority of people have no idea what HIV meds look like or are called and if they did google it then they know you have PEP or HIV treatment, don't let it be a drama.

idontknowhowbuthereitis:
They snooped, I could be overly paranoid but I dont think I am.

I suspect they had suspicions...

Not good

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: idontknowhowbuthereitis on April 06, 2024, 11:27:20 am ---They snooped, I could be overly paranoid but I dont think I am.

I suspect they had suspicions...

Not good

--- End quote ---

Why do you think they snooped or is this just paranoia? Also, if they snooped you have a shitty relative, get rid of them. People who are willing to go through people's stuff without consent come with far bigger issues that can't be fixed, toxic.

idontknowhowbuthereitis:
Agreed, very toxic, they have certain negative character traits.

Problem is, cat is probably out of the bag, matter of time now.

Not sure if I confront them or just let it play out and pray I am being paranoid.

damn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version