Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2023, 01:23:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37363
  • Latest: Thejam
Stats
  • Total Posts: 770683
  • Total Topics: 66035
  • Online Today: 726
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 95
Total: 96

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm glad to hear you are doing well with the new treatment. How are you feeling/doing otherwise?

Not sure, are you expecting a change in HIV meds would somehow change your CD4 count? CD4 count will vary by even 100 points within a day, I could sneeze between tests, and the two tests would have a different count, All HIV meds do is suppress the virus; they don't change your CD4 counts, and to be honest, you should not even be looking at CD4 counts anymore.

Are worried about CD4 counts and if so why?
Hi, I just posted an update on my switch from bik to dovato. Like you, I'm extremely anxious all the time, still.
Good morning, I would like to give an update on my recent switch from Biktarvy to Dovato.

I have been on Dovato now for a month, after being on Biktarvy for 9 months (initial treatment).

my VL stayed UD, my CD4's however dropped from 470 down to 400, and my CD4/CD8 % dropped from 17% to 14%. I have had a cold for about 1.5 weeks, which I'm hoping is the reason for the downtown in CD4's

Otherwise, the switch was without side-effects. I was hoping to have a CD4 of > 500 after nearly 12 months of treatment (initial CD4 was around 175).

I hope everyone is doing well
Yup, utter moron for sure.

I appreciate these companies are under huge pressure, particularly as online shopping has really boomed; that said, when you hear and see how some parcel companies behave with packages, nothing surprises me. Sooner or later, someone, or as in this case, a rabbit, was going to get hurt.
Estoy infectado? / Re: san2023
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 10:14:24 am »
No, adelante con su vida
« Last post by san2023 on Today at 10:04:04 am »
Los sinetos jim es mi ultimo mensaje no viy a molestar mass
En mi pene grano son muy pequeño y puede ser algyno grano estava abierto pero con ojo no se puede ver que estava aboerto o no yo cuando termine de relacion vea que mi semen estava dentro de condon pero tambien vei que vaginal flujo color blanco esta estava in dentro de condon y contacto con granos y soy no activo sexo solo un mujer desconicida tenio relacion yo tengo que hacer prueba vih porfa lea bien señor gracia
Do I Have HIV? / Re: Worried sick
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 09:26:19 am »
You're welcome.

Correct, you had an HIV risk so test to confirm your HIV status. Worrying about it will not change the outcome and by testing you will know and if you are living with HIV at least you can then start treatment early before the virus unchallenged does both measured and unmeasured damage to you.
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 09:19:25 am »
Estas preocupando innecesario, adelante con su vida.

Mientras sea sexualmente activo, hágase la prueba de ITS y VIH anualmente.

Esto es lo que necesita saber para evitar una infección por VIH:

Uso condones para el coito anal o vaginal, de manera correcta y constante, siempre, sin excepciones. Considere comenzar la PrEP como una capa adicional de prevención del VIH en el futuro.

Tenga en cuenta que algunas prácticas sexuales que pueden ser descritas como seguras en términos de VIH podrían representar un riesgo para la transmisión de otras ITS mucho más fáciles de adquirir.

Hágase la prueba regularmente para detectar el VIH y las ITS por lo menos una vez al año y realice pruebas con más frecuencia si ocurre una relación sexual sin protección

Saludos cordiales

Jim
Do I Have HIV? / MOVED: san2023
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 08:53:05 am »
Estoy infectado? / san2023
« Last post by san2023 on Today at 08:15:27 am »
Hola los sientos soy nuevo y no se como escribir aqui me pergunta es tenido relacion con un mujer con condon condon no roto ni delizo ni nada pergunta es tengo muchos pequeño grano en pene que condon no cubre y son mucho grano puede ser por herpes de años cuando termine de relacion veo que sus fludio vaginal estas con mi grano o dentro de condon repito grano son miy pequeño y no abierto puede ser algo roto y entero fludo vaginal pero la cabeza pene cubierto con condon gracias señors
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2023 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.