Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:44:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 161
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 147
Total: 149

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: pulling back a condom during intercourse  (Read 18898 times)

Offline andi_amos

pulling back a condom during intercourse
« on: March 17, 2008, 08:42:11 am »
Hi,

i had a protected sexual contact with a woman (vaginal intercourse) at 3. Jan 2008. she was on her period, what i realized too late. i could also see blood on my scrotum because the condom not covered my penis completely. i didnt see a wound or something like that on my penis.

10 days after this incident i had diarrhoe, vomitted one time and also had a little fever for one night. i made a test at 4, 6 and 9.5 weeks after 3rd of January, all negative. I have 2 questions about this:

1. what about a negative antibody test result at 9.5 weeks in general?
2. if my symptoms (diarhoe, vomitting, fever) 10 days after my sexual contact belong to a HIV infection, would a test almost 8 weeks after disappearing of these symptoms be positive or not? is a late seroconversion possible?

Thank you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: late seroconversion
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 10:07:20 am »
It's no surprise that you tested negative. There was no risk for transmission in the incident you have reported. You had protected intercourse. Condoms provide very effective protection. It doesn't matter that her menstrual blood got on to your scrotum. That's not how HIV would be transmitted even IF she is HIV+. It's through the urethra and the foreskin and in your case you were covered with a condom.

If there had been a real risk and this wasn't a such, testing at 13 weeks will give you a conclusive result.

As for your symptoms, they have nothing to do with HIV. If they persist you should discuss them with your doctor. This is absolutely NOT an HIV situation. No further testing is necessary. You are HIV negative.
Andy Velez

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:35:21 am »
hi andy,

thank u for response!

do u think, if my symptoms had been caused by HIV, my test at 9.5 weeks would have been positive then? i mean, if i had really HIV symptoms 8 weeks before a test, would this test be reactive or not? i am not a drug user, not on a special immune treatment for cancer or something like that. could it still be a late seroconversion?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 01:38:13 pm »
Yes, your test would have been positive at 9.5 weeks if you were infected. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but the smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure.

But you didn't have any risk and so all of this conversation is moot. No risk and no need for testing. You're HIV negative. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 06:41:22 am »
Thanks, Andy.

While pulling off my condom, i am afraid to have distributed some blood on my penis. After take off condom, i put some desinfection stuff on the blood that i could see on my scrotum. 30 sec later i tried to wash my penis under shower, but i didnt do it properly, i only put little water on it without soap, so i am not sure if i washed it clean or not.

10 min after this, the woman made me a handjob and i am afraid, if there was still any blood on my penis or on her hand, she could have massaged it maybe into my urethra or foreskin. Andy, do u think this could be a hiv situation?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 06:54:54 am »
What part of "YOU DIDN'T HAVE A RISK" is it that you don't understand?

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 08:05:05 am »
andi,

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is mainly transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in UNPROTECTED anal or vaginal intercourse.

Small changes in temperature, moisture content and pH levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. Any hiv that may have been present in this blood you're worried about would not have been viable as it was outside the body.

You did NOT have a risk and the negative result you have already received is conclusive. You do NOT have hiv!

Keep using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. Read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them correctly and with confidence. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 01:04:57 pm »
Hi all,

last week on Tuesday, i suddenly developed something like an oral ulcer on my hard palate. First it was a little bit swollen, then started to hurt. After 5 days this was disappeared.

Yesterday i found some red points on my right half of the face, i dont know if this is acne or a hiv rash, since i often have acne in my face, but it looked a little bit different this time.

Considering these 2 symptoms as symptoms for an acute HIV infection, would it be possible to occur 11 weeks after my incident with the woman?

Do you think i should test again now?

Thank you, hope i not bother u too much with my questions.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 01:47:35 pm »
NO.
NO.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 03:41:49 pm »
What you have described are NOT symptoms of ARS. And no, you absolutely do not need to get tested again. Period. You are HIV negative.

If you have troubling symptoms you should discuss them with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV.
Andy Velez

Offline andi_amos

effectiveness of condoms
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 11:53:58 am »
Hi,

i read in the net about some condom studies , that out of 179 discordant couples 3 got infected within 20 months. They had protected vaginal or anal intercourse. In another study there got 10 % of the observed couples infected, even they used condoms consistently.

Conclusion of these studies was, that comdoms reduce the risk of HIV transmission only about 85 %. If this is true, having sex with a condom would still be very dangerous. Am i wrong?

Thks for replies.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: effectiveness of condoms
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 01:28:05 pm »
Andy,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

I haven't a clue what study you're talking about. In the three serodiscordant studies I've read, NONE of the couples who used condoms correctly and consistently ended up with the negative partner becoming infected. Not one.

I will not comment further until I can read this study for myself.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 02:10:23 pm »
Hi,

i read about these studies here:

http://www.thebody.com/content/prev/art2436.html

The study itself is named like this:

A. Saracco, et al., "Man-to-Woman Sexual Transmission of HIV: Longitudinal Study of 343 Steady Partners of Infected Men," Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, vol. 6, no. 5, 1993, p. 499.

I dont know exactly how to understand this study.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 02:21:11 pm »
What the study said is that those who consistently used condoms correctly for vaginal & anal intercourse did not result in sero-negative partners becoming infected, except in 3 cases. It did not indicate what those circumstances were with regard to whether condoms broke or what other factors may have been involved.

Among those who did not use or inconsistently used condoms the infection rate was high.
Andy Velez

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:32:18 am »
Hi Andy,

thank u for u reply.

So does it mean that I still can be sure not to get infected if I use a condom properly and it didnt break?
I mean, is the risk of getting infected less than in the mentioned study? 3 infections among 179 couples using condoms --> 2 % risk.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 06:07:52 am »
andi,

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. Make sure you read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can be sure of using them correctly. A correctly used condom RARELY breaks.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 11:15:14 am »
Hi all again,

sorry for my continuing questions, but i would like to add something.

Because there was a lot of blood on the condom and scrotum after intercourse, i am afraid i could have brought some of this blood on the head of my penis by pulling off the condom. Actually i didnt pull it, i rolled it backwards until it was down.

In case there would get a slight amount of blood on my penis head in this way, could that be infectious for HIV? I didnt wash my penis with soap, just put a little bit water on it.

One week ago, on 3. April, (it's 90 days from my sexual encounter with that women), i had pain in my groin on both sides for several days. I am also pretty sure the groin lymph nodes were swollen, because now i can feel they are not as thick as one week ago. I also think my  lynph nodes behing ears and throat were swollen.

Now everything is ok again.

Could it be possible that i get ARS symptoms like swollen lymph nodes 12 weeks after my sexual encounter? At week 10.5 i developed a little oral ulcer on my hard palate, together with some red points on the right side of my face.

What do u think, could that be ARS symptoms?

thank you.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 11:25:08 am »
See a doctor for your symptoms. You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV.

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 05:00:53 pm »
10 min after this incident, the woman gave me a handjob. i am afraid if there was a rest of blood on my penis, she could have massaged it into my foreskin. is that possible?

Any opinions about that?

Thank you very much.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 05:10:01 pm »
That latest twist you've tossed in about a handjob is not a risk. No matter what masturbation is NOT a risk for HIV transmission, including if she massaged your foreskin. Never been transmission that way and you aren't going to become the historic first.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 03:58:04 am »
Thanks Andy and Rapid!

Matty.the.damned, I dont want to collect as many opinions as possible here, but anyway, i would like to know what u think about my incident, regarding my descriptions of how HIV could have been transmitted on my foreskin or urethra, including the handjob that woman gave me 10 min after intercourse.

What do u think about my symptoms? Swollen and hurting groin lymph nodes 11 weeks after exposure, for about one week...

thanks.

PS: i am doing a lot of sports (Badminton), so sometimes after training my hip joints or groin bands are hurting or sore. I dont know if groin lymph nodes can get swollen after physical stress of the joints or bands.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 04:05:56 am by andi_amos »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 04:03:43 am »
Andi

Not one person has ever been infected via a handjob - and yours wasn't the first one to ever involve another person's sexual fluids - and you're not going to make history by being the first.

As for your symptoms, see your doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv.

You're awfully close to getting that time out you were previously warned about. You didn't have a risk and none of these details have changed that fact.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 03:42:09 am »
Hi,

i have a last question on this incident, hopefully u will not be too much bothered with it.

If i had generally swollen lymph nodes 11 weeks after the incident for about 10 days, with pain on both sides of my groin, would u still believe it's nothing to do with HIV? I mean, could it be possible to get ARS symptoms like this after 11 weeks? I didnt have fever, and i also think there was no big fatigue because I drove to Italy at that time, sat in the car for many hours and walked a lot there.

I'm really asking myself all the time why i got swollen lymph nodes with painful groin at week 11, because isnt it true that u get generally swollen lymph nodes very rarely, only when u have a serious disease?.

Thank u very much and sorry again for still bothering u with all this.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 03:44:06 am by andi_amos »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 03:55:26 am »
What part of "handjob == no risk" isn't making sense for you?

You were not at risk. HIV is not the cause of your swollen glands because you don't have it.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 06:43:05 am »
andi,

And what part of You're awfully close to getting that time out you were previously warned about. You didn't have a risk and none of these details have changed that fact. don't you understand?

Post again about this handjob and you'll be timed out. Consider yourself warned for the last time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 03:32:27 am »
Ok Ann,i am not posting about that handjob, i am posting about a very concrete scenario, of course related to my encounter:

i am pretty sure i brought a slight amount of menstrual blood on my foreskin while i pulled off the condom after intercourse, maybe 1/100 ml of blood. i heard that viral load in blood is the most high of all infectious fluids, so i am very concerned that this could have infected me with hiv. is it true that the foreskin doesnt need to have cuts to be able to contract hiv? so, if this 1/100 ml of blood remained on my foreskin for some minutes, could it be possible to get infected with hiv through this?

Do u know "normal" people who seroconverted 10.5 weeks after the incident?

Thank you again.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 06:19:56 am »
What part of "YOU DIDN'T HAVE A RISK" is it that you don't understand?

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 09:32:47 am »
Thank you all, today i had a negative test result 15 weeks after my incident. so this case is past for me now! :-)

Offline andi_amos

pulling back a condom during intercourse
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008, 10:22:24 am »
Hi ,

i had several times vaginal intercourse with a condom on. sometimes i realized during intercourse, that my condom was slipped a little bit, so i pulled it back 2 or 3 times during intercourse. the condom didnt slip off totally, it still covered maybe half of my penis. i am afraid now, that by pulling the condom back 2 or 3 times, vaginal fluid could have got under the condom, since i pulled it back on my penis with its skin covered with vaginal fluid.

so if once there got vaginal fluid under the condom by pulling it back during intercourse, could it be possible that vaginal fluid reaches the head of my penis during intercourse, when the condom slips again about 2 - 3 cm?

what is ur meaning about this incident?

Thank you.

Offline RapidRod

Re: pulling back a condom during intercourse
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 10:25:03 am »
As long as the head of your penis was covered you were protected. You might try small condoms.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 10:30:32 am »
Andi,

This is the second time I've had to merge your threads - get with the program already.

As Rod says, as long as your head was covered, you weren't at risk. Yes, we understand what you're meaning about vaginal fluids getting inside - it doesn't happen. No risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 04:11:35 am »
thks Ann, so there is no risk when i pull a condom back 2 times during intercourse, with the head of the penis still being covered?

i have another question: i massaged that woman on her back, using a normal massage oil. after massage, i put the condom on my penis, with my hands still being a little bit oily. there was not much oil on my hands, not like oil dropping down from my hands, only just a little bit.

Do u think that through my oily hand from the massage some small amounts of oil got onto the condom while i pulled it over, could have damaged it severely or made it porous for HIV so that infection is possible?

Thank you.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 04:18:37 am »
Andi,

If the oil had compromised the condom you would have noticed. Condoms are designed to fail catastrophically on the rare occasions they do fail. They shred completely, the don't become "porous".

However massage oil can compromise a condom and though it didn't break in this case you should avoid getting massage oil on one in the future.

As Ann and Roddala have noted, the head of your penis was covered and thus you were not at risk of HIV infection.

MtD

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 05:47:08 am »
HI Matty,

so do u think i need to test over this incident(s)?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 05:52:07 am »
No. I wouldn't recommend testing for this specific incident.

Nevertheless all sexually active adults should have a full STD screen at least once a year. Twice is better. A full screen will include but is not limited to an HIV antibody test. Please note that I am not recommending you test over this incident, rather I'm suggesting that you consider being screened on a regular basis because it's a good habit to get into.

MtD

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2008, 06:43:49 am »
Hello,

about one week after my encounter with the woman i developed a mild sore throat with slightly swollen lymph nodes under my chin. i am worried these could be ARS. The sore throat went away after 4 days, also swollen glands.

I didnt have any oral with the woman, just vaginal intercourse, where she was not on her period. I used a condom every time, but i worry that there could got vaginal fluids under the condom because i pulled it a little bit back 2 times during (one) intercourse, when i found out it has slipped a little bit (about 2 cm). Because i pulled it down 2 times for 2 cm, means 4 cm of the inside of the condom got contact with vaginal fluids. The condom still covered more than half of my penis. What is my risk?

Do you think i should test now, as a result of my sore throat last week?

Thanks a lot.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:46:32 am by andi_amos »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2008, 06:47:37 am »
andi,

You've already been told you don't need to test over this incident. Having a sore throat does not change the fact that you didn't have a risk.

If you've read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Keep posting about this latest NO RISK incident and you WILL be timed out. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 05:24:38 am »
Hi all,

i met the woman again with whom i already had some contacts before.
i have 3 questions:

1. i ate some seafood in a restaurant in china, and i stick my fingers sometimes on the needles of some fish, while eating. the finger was not bleeding, but it hurt quite a lot when i sticked my finger. some hours later, i fingered the woman in her vagina. is it possible to get infected through little holes in my fingers because i sticked them before on those fishes / shrimps?

2. i noticed that the foreskin of my penis was not in a very good condition, it was red and maybe a little bit fissured. i also had 2 pimples on my penis shaft, not bleeding, but red. i had vaginal sex with that woman, and i used a condom. but i think vaginal fluid came in contact with my penis shaft and the pimples. also i worry about touching the condom while putting it on my penis with the fingers with whom i touched her pussy before.

do u think i could have contracted HIV from this scenario? tonight (1 week after the sexual encounter) i had stomach cramps and diarrhea.

Thank you.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 05:36:04 am »
Andi,

Once again, you haven't had a risk.

Fingering, no matter what sort of damaged finger drama you can come up with, is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Protected intercourse is just that - protected. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection. Vaginal fluids coming into contact with pimples or the shaft of your penis is not risky. The important thing is that the head of your penis was covered.

You've been coming here long enough to understand this stuff by now. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really, really is that simple. Read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline andi_amos

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 08:21:20 am »
Thanks Ann for ur comment!!

The thing what makes me freaking out at the moment is, that i got a folliculitis on my trip in china 2 weeks ago. It was 8 weeks after my last sexual encounter with that woman, where i had some condom slippage whilst it still covered the head of my penis.

I had this folliculitis first on my right knee, then on right leg, then under arms. Now everything is disappeared again. Weather there was quite hot, about 36° every day.

I read here that some infected people had folliculitis during their seroconversion or some weeks / months afterwards. This makes me very very worried now, that i might have contracted HIV through a not properly used condom. What do u think about it?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 08:47:34 am »
andi,

I've already told you what I think. You didn't have a risk.

Folliculitis is a VERY common skin complaint and you don't have to have hiv to get it. If you're concerned about folliculitis, see your doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv.

You won't be permitted to use this forum to go on and on about symptoms. If something's bothering you, see your doctor. We cannot diagnose you here.

But we CAN tell you that nothing you've ever brought to us has been a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.