Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:11:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 508
Total: 510

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: DC 2012 AMG photos  (Read 10993 times)

Offline wolfter

DC 2012 AMG photos
« on: October 01, 2012, 12:09:23 am »
Jody was so nice to send me a couple of pictures in the mail that I'd like to share.
Our own dear Jody with me in front of a giant mastadon

The night 6 of us got attacked by fruit flies.  Too bad we didn't have someone to take a pic of us with Jody in it. :(
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: DC 2012 AMG photos
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 11:11:37 am »
Or LORD. Look how fat I am. Was this after my McDonalds Splurge?

I guess I'll put down these breakfast tacos and go jogging.

-W

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline wolfter

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 11:58:36 am »
Or LORD. Look how fat I am. Was this after my McDonalds Splurge?

I guess I'll put down these breakfast tacos and go jogging.

-W

It has to be Jody's antique camera cause we all look like we have huge guts and I NEVR eat at Greasy D's. :o

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:58:31 pm »
It has to be Jody's antique camera cause we all look like we have huge guts

Well except for Sexy Henry. he makes me sick with his bod.

and we are all bald, that must be Jody's camera also!

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 02:56:01 pm »
I have some that I can't post lest I'll make more enemies.  But I couldn't resist the sudden onset herpies photos... :o

Poor Wumpy made the mistake of asking me what the new spot on his lip was.  I couldn't help it that my evil side kicked in and I asserted he contracted herpies from that twink.  I guess it was payback for leaving us worried about his sudden absence.  I think it was actually special sauce, the Big Mac type...

Willy of course pretending he can be as fashionable as Henry. 

I took this so I can review it next year and determine if I had enough shoes.  I did great this year, only 6 pairs.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:57:49 pm by wolfter »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 04:15:42 pm »
oh GOD.

the pictures only get worse. Ok enough.

btw, what Mr. Wolfie doesnt tell you is that this was in his room around 3am and for no reason I have a bow tie on and Mark, Henry, Jeff and He were in the living room taking whiskey shots and making fun of me. And I think there was some grab ass going on as well.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:19:19 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 04:24:50 pm »
more pics please. ;D
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 04:41:17 pm »
oh GOD.

the pictures only get worse. Ok enough.

btw, what Mr. Wolfie doesnt tell you is that this was in his room around 3am and for no reason I have a bow tie on and Mark, Henry, Jeff and He were in the living room taking whiskey shots and making fun of me. And I think there was some grab ass going on as well.

Those pics exist also, but I will only use them if needed....lmao...  they are now safely hidden in my vault for my viewing pleasure only.

Offline Jody

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 05:46:22 pm »
It's ALWAYS the camera. ;)

Are those Willy's shoes all lined up, army sarge inspection ready?  OMG, I thought I was anal retentive!!!  No comments. :D

Jody :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 06:06:42 pm »
Well except for Sexy Henry. he makes me sick with his bod.

and we are all bald, that must be Jody's camera also!

-W

Grandma -- embrace your age.  Why fight it, time (and gravity) are going to win anyway.

As for being bald -- if some folk wish to use their testosterone to grow hair on their head, go for it -- I have better uses for mine.

M

Offline wolfter

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 05:39:44 am »
It's ALWAYS the camera. ;)

Are those Willy's shoes all lined up, army sarge inspection ready?  OMG, I thought I was anal retentive!!!  No comments. :D

Jody :)

Sorry Jody, that's my anal rententiveness.  I posted for posterity so that I can recall how few pair I can get by with.  I remember one morning during breakfast, a gentleman walked by carrying an entire bag full of shoes that was so full it couldn't be zipped up.  I jumped up and introduced myself as I knew it had to be one of us....lol  It was Ray.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.