Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Anyone on Delstrigo?

(1/3) > >>

Dundeelad:
Currently looking to switch from Genvoya due to Anxiety/Fatigue

Cant find any reviews from anyone really online on Delstrigo but is one I'm interested in asking my clinic about.

Just wondered if anyone here is on that and what your experience has been like?

Jim Allen:
Hiya.

Just curious why Delstrigo?

Jim

Dundeelad:
Was mentioned to me by a guy on another site.

Seems like one of the newer ones?  Only found one other persons comments about it and they seem to like it.

So just looking for anyone on here who might be on it or any general thoughts on it as an option?

Jim Allen:
Delstrigo is a pretty new combo, I only know one forum member who is taking this so I don't think you will get many replies.

Although some of the ingredients are not new and I am sure in time there will be bad and good experiences just like any meds.
Genvoya is Elvitegravir + Cobicistat + Tenofovir alafenamide (TAF) + Emtricitabine
Delstrigo is Doravirine + Lamivudine (3TC) + tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF)

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/taf-versus-tdf-difference

There is some clinical trial information Delstrigo that may be useful? Was compared to a different combo though.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30184165/

Clin Infect Dis . 2019 Feb 1;68(4):535-544. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciy540.

Personally, if it was me I would avoid TAF or TDF altogether as it does not work for me. That said, plenty of people take these drugs or combo's with these drugs and it works like for them.

Have you given any thoughts on other combo's and have you asked the clinic for their suggestions?

Dundeelad:
Hey,

Thanks for your reply.

Thatís kind of why Iím trying to do some reading about just now as clinic will be phoning me in a week to discuss options.  Just feel like Iíll get more honest feedback from folk that take these tablets.

Any recommendations are welcome! As I say, anxiety/fatigue are my main issues, and with that comes dizziness and not feeling quite with it, but these things could all be interlinked.

I should also add that I donít know for sure itís even my meds causing this but I feel it is worth a try switching to see if it does help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version