Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:51:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773197
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 519
Total: 519

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: When it Rains it Pours  (Read 124836 times)

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
Re: When it Rains it Pours
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:13 pm »
I wanted to let every one know I must have gotten to the doctors early enough the medicine for the shingles has worked well.No longer on any pain medicines lets just hope I do not have them any time soon.I appreciate all the support I have gotton during these trying time.I know now that I am no longer alone in this venture.
Scooter
http://www.myspace.com/dab6801

P.S. If any one needs anything don,t hesitate to contact me!

Thank god I am taking medicine for the shingles.Because this morning I was able to findly reach an touch my older brother VIA computer I thought I was dreaming so I answered an ten minutes later I get a call an it,s my brother we talked then he drop the bomb shell my younger brother which I knew was HIV+ had died of AIDS.Now I wish was just a awful dream!Don,t get me wrong their were other deaths but my younger brother was my link to my mom,s side of the family.I was diagnosed an infected ten years before him that go,s to prove the point that if it,s not your time it,s not your time.Don,t get me wrong I not ready to go any where!This Go,s Out To My Younger Brother!!!
P.S. Some of you will Know this Song I,m Only writing the first two Verses!!!

If you need a friend,
don,t look to a stanger,
You know in the end,
I,ll always be there

And when you,re in doubt,
and when you,re in danger
Take a look all around,
and I,ll be there.          I will try to not let this to make me worst.Dwayn20 (Scooter)

Offline koderkev

• Everything works...in theory.
    • Messages from Krypton
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 01:23:19 am »
Hang in there Dwayn20!  I had a cousin that I found out also had AIDS and he died before I ever got a chance to visit with him.  I regretted for a long time that I didn't know him better.  But his folks (who were very religious and conservative) took good care of him and I understand it mellowed my uncle quite a bit.

Just know that we're here when you need to cry/vent/laugh!

kk
I distrust morning people largely because I suspect them of getting together one morning and setting up the rules of civilization while the rest of us slept.

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2009, 02:00:30 am »
That's why I was happy to find this sight to cry vent an laugh but its mosty the first two.An having a negative partner even makes it worst.In his way of thinking out of sight out of mind.I have tried to talk to him about this an that.You would think after twenty plus years he would get it by now.
I have a Question that I need Answered.Should I stop waiting for the phone to ring.I told my older brother to give my number to my Mom .She thought she had lost two sons to AIDS.Have not talked to her since I was seventeen and in September I will be 47 years old.
Scooter

Hang in there Dwayn20!  I had a cousin that I found out also had AIDS and he died before I ever got a chance to visit with him.  I regretted for a long time that I didn't know him better.  But his folks (who were very religious and conservative) took good care of him and I understand it mellowed my uncle quite a bit.

Just know that we're here when you need to cry/vent/laugh!

kk
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 02:26:38 am by Dwayn20 »

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2009, 02:33:45 am »
I would Love to complete my life.But I guest what comes around goes around.

Scooter

That's why I was happy to find this sight to cry vent an laugh but its mosty the first two.An having a negative partner even makes it worst.In his way of thinking out of sight out of mind.I have tried to talk to him about this an that.You would think after twenty plus years he would get it by now.
I have a Question that I need Answered.Should I stop waiting for the phone to ring.I told my older brother to give my number to my Mom .She thought she had lost two sons to AIDS.Have not talked to her since I was seventeen and in September I will be 47 years old.
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2009, 07:09:21 am »
Today,s Quote Of The Day?

Life is like a Rose Bush
Needs lots of Love
Needs lots of Care
Needs lots of Manure
Needs lots of Water=Tears
Needs to be trimmed of the Dead Parts=But Not Forgotten
It may get a Little Sticky at Times=Stress and Adversity
But Look at the Beautiful Roses=Friends
You trim and Move On=But Never Forget
But you Remember the Smell Of Each Rose=Fallen Friends and Family
For Each Rose Is Diverse=For People Are Every Color Of The Rainbow

Scooter

I would Love to complete my life.But I guest what comes around goes around.

Scooter

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:01:55 am by Dwayn20 »

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 05:46:54 am »
This Goes Out To The People Who Live With This Daily An To All The Fallen Ones!!!

Today,s Quote Of The Day?

Life is like a Rose Bush
Needs lots of Love
Needs lots of Care
Needs lots of Manure

Scooter

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:02:31 am by Dwayn20 »

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2009, 05:07:41 pm »
Happy Easter

Quote Of The Day?

Life is like a Rose Bush
Needs lots of Love
Needs lots of Care
Needs lots of Manure

Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2009, 10:07:04 am »
Today is another holiday.I am proud to say I at least have friends around the world even if I have no family to share it with.I know some are wondering wheres Mark he went to Baton Rouge to his Brothers house to celebrate Easter an yes I was invited but feel uncomfortable.So I stayed home did not sleep well even on medicine.So I think I am going to lay down an try to get some sleep.Happy Easter to All
Scooter

That's why I was happy to find this sight to cry vent an laugh but its mostly the first two.An having a negative partner even makes it worst.In his way of thinking out of sight out of mind.I have tried to talk to him about this an that.You would think after twenty plus years he would get it by now.
Scooter

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2009, 02:01:14 pm »
May Peter Cottontail soon be hopping down your bunny trail!   ;)  :o
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2009, 02:40:35 pm »
Peter Cottontail Jumped to high an Just Blow Away?
Happy Easter AndyArrow
Scooter

May Peter Cottontail soon be hopping down your bunny trail!   ;)  :o

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2009, 08:48:59 pm »
Peter Cottontail Got lucky today there was bad weather in South Louisana.You do know that us Crazy Cajuns will catch him an cook in rice an gravy?
Scooter

Peter Cottontail Jumped to high an Just Blow Away?
Happy Easter AndyArrow
Scooter

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2009, 02:15:46 am »
Peter Cottontail Got lucky today there was bad weather in South Louisana.You do know that us Crazy Cajuns will catch him an cook in rice an gravy?
Scooter

:o
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2009, 06:23:00 pm »
You would know friday I ran a fever an then it broke sometimes between saturday an sunday morning.Woke up this morning an thought I was having a allergic reaction to something but that was not the case.Have a big fever blister on my lower lip.I hate them second to shingles.
Scooter

:o
:-[

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2009, 10:01:53 pm »

Life is like a Rose Bush
Needs lots of Love
Needs lots of Care
Needs lots of Manure

Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2009, 06:44:00 am »
I would like to know is the fever blisters the same viris as the shingle viris?The reason I ask is that on the right side is were I normaly get the shingles and fever blisters.They also look just like them in both cases?
Scooter

You would know friday I ran a fever an then it broke sometimes between saturday an sunday morning.Woke up this morning an thought I was having a allergic reaction to something but that was not the case.Have a big fever blister on my lower lip.I hate them second to shingles.
Scooter

:-[

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2009, 07:37:29 am »
I would like to know is the fever blisters the same viris as the shingle viris?Scooter

It's different. Cold sores fever blisters/ canker, can be caused by Herpes simplex 1.  Shingles is caused by the Herpes Zoster virus.

http://dermatology.about.com/cs/oralherpes/a/oralherptreat.htm
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 07:39:38 am by J.R.E. »
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2009, 06:18:31 am »
Thank You J.R.E.
I checked out the web site very educating.But yesterday the fever blister was the size of a pea and as of late last night the size of a grape.Whats weird seven days ago me and my pardner had sex I did oral on him then now I have this.Before we got together twenty years ago Mark was contacted by a Doctor saying he had some STD because he had sex with a guy and I asked Mark what it was he did not know.He has preformed oral on me an I get a irritation.So it make me wonder.Marks memory is bad to begin with.I have talked with the Doctor about this situation she said he needs to have a STD panel but you would get more done by hitting your head against the wall.It,s hard enough to get his HIV test .
Scooter

Quote from: J.R.E. link=topic=26240.msg331172#msg 331172 date=1239709049
It's different. Cold sores fever blisters/ canker, can be caused by Herpes simplex 1.  Shingles is caused by the Herpes Zoster virus.

http://dermatology.about.com/cs/oralherpes/a/oralherptreat.htm

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:42 pm »
I talked with the ID nurse on the phone an she suggested Abriva.Because the other cold sore meds looks to be making things worst.Have to wait till tommorrow to buy some that stuff is not cheap.I am going to try the home remedy I read on the web site.
Scooter

Thank You J.R.E.
I checked out the web site very educating.But yesterday the fever blister was the size of a pea and as of late last night the size of a grape.Whats weird seven days ago me and my pardner had sex I did oral on him then now I have this.Before we got together twenty years ago Mark was contacted by a Doctor saying he had some STD because he had sex with a guy and I asked Mark what it was he did not know.He has preformed oral on me an I get a irritation.So it make me wonder.Marks memory is bad to begin with.I have talked with the Doctor about this situation she said he needs to have a STD panel but you would get more done by hitting your head against the wall.It,s hard enough to get his HIV test .
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 08:32:55 am »
I sleep the entire night got up long enough to get something to drink.I found a picture of my younger brother and posted In Memoriam.I finally decide to stop waiting by the phone that will never ring.I,m find with now don,t get me wrong it hurts but you can only make the first move.Now it is in there hands.The way I found my older brother was through myspace.Would you believe he has it set to provide you would think he would at least me to his myspace.He is getting Married in September I wonder if I will be invited.I got the medicine for the fever blister it is helping well.I guest people are problem tired of hearing from me.But the Doctor thinks it,s good and healthy.

Scooter

http://.myspace.com/dab6801

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 10:13:41 pm »
I never realized how it is to make new friends after losing so many.But sometimes fate provides you with the means to make a friend of someone that was right in front of you all the time.My new friend is part of my group an is a longer term survivor an was asking me about the trip to Boston so I give him the web sites to find out what he needed to know.So we might have another person on the trip.He asked me if he went would I take a plane with him I said no for two reasons one don,t like planes and two already requested Amtrak.
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 10:53:02 pm »
I am not in the best frame of mind.I said in previous post I was done with the tears I guest I was wrong I am having trouble writing this.I said it before the medicines I am on for panic attacks an anxiety and depression I really feel worst than before I started taking them.I know they will pass it,s just the waiting.
Scooter

I never realized how it is to make new friends after losing so many.But sometimes fate provides you with the means to make a friend of someone that was right in front of you all the time.My new friend is part of my group an is a longer term survivor an was asking me about the trip to Boston so I give him the web sites to find out what he needed to know.So we might have another person on the trip.He asked me if he went would I take a plane with him I said no for two reasons one don,t like planes and two already requested Amtrak.
Scooter

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:09 am »
Scooter, hun, sometimes it's good and healthy to cry. The more you fight it, the more it will try to surface. Stop feeling guilty or bad about crying, just let it flow and maybe you'll be able to get it out of your system faster than when you're fighting it all the time.

It's normal to feel lost and alone when faced with the death of a loved one. Let yourself feel the emotions surrounding this, because the more you bottle them up, the more likely they are to make you explode.

Keep talking/writing about your feelings. It may help to start a personal, private diary on your computer where you can say whatever it is that you're feeling, without the stress of wondering what others will think of you if they read it or worrying about typos or whether or not you're making sense. This type of private writing - for your eyes only - can be very liberating and healing. If you happen to be worried about someone else reading it, you can password-protect Word documents. I do that myself with my own personal, private journal. Try it! It really does help.

Hugs,
Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2009, 08:47:15 am »
Thanks Ann I am muddling though a lot more issues than just my brothers death.It some times just does not stop.
Scooter

Scooter, hun, sometimes it's good and healthy to cry. The more you fight it, the more it will try to surface. Stop feeling guilty or bad about crying, just let it flow and maybe you'll be able to get it out of your system faster than when you're fighting it all the time.

It's normal to feel lost and alone when faced with the death of a loved one. Let yourself feel the emotions surrounding this, because the more you bottle them up, the more likely they are to make you explode.

Keep talking/writing about your feelings. It may help to start a personal, private diary on your computer where you can say whatever it is that you're feeling, without the stress of wondering what others will think of you if they read it or worrying about typos or whether or not you're making sense. This type of private writing - for your eyes only - can be very liberating and healing. If you happen to be worried about someone else reading it, you can password-protect Word documents. I do that myself with my own personal, private journal. Try it! It really does help.

Hugs,
Ann

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2009, 09:10:02 am »

Thanks Ann I am muddling though a lot more issues than just my brothers death.It some times just does not stop.
Scooter

Scooter, it doesn't matter what the cause of your sadness is, the journal idea will still work. I hope you try it, I know keeping a journal really helps me a lot - it keeps me sane.

It's never a good idea to bottle up feelings, no matter what is causing those feelings.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 09:23:34 am »
Hey Ann I went out side to have a cigarette and was thinking I believe the problem is lifers remorse more than anything else.I do have some good news I am finally in touch with a friend here in town that has been dealing with all this a few years longer than me.Come to find out we have lost most of the same friends.Yesterday we spent hour on the phone remembering different people.so it makes it a little easier to cope.I go to the psychologist Monday I am starting to believe I am by polar not shore it was spelled right but I am sure you understand.Because I can go from one extrime to another in seconds.I try not to get mad but sometimes it is beyond my control.Does what I wrote at the top of this post make any sense are am I just losing it.
Scooter

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 09:34:10 am »
Scooter, no, you're not losing it; what you wrote makes sense.

I'm happy for you that you found a friend you have things in common with. That's always a big help.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2009, 03:19:54 am »
 :-\With all the medicines plus the one to help me sleep.I sleep a grand total of three hours and hope the medicine kicks back in.I think that is why I am fatigued all the time not enough rest.I told a doctor once that my thoughts were racing a mile a second the look I got from him was this guy needs to be in a loony bin.Who needs to be put in a loony bin when all the loony people are out and about in the World.And what ever you do don,t tell a strange doctor unless it,s your own that you can hear a clock that is ticking slower an slower.They try to put me on more medicine an I said no I am seeing a psychologist an his nurse an I think they a little bit more informed on my sitution.
Scooter

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2009, 04:04:49 am »
Hey Scooter,

I just wanted to wish you luck seeing your new doctor!

AA

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:36 am »
That,s the problem have medicaid and most provide doctors won,t see you unless you have medicaid an medicare.I can start going back to New Orleans but riding Grey hound if once a month not to bad which all the Clinic,s for HIV an related things are all in same building.They try there best to schedule all appointments on the same day are one day apart then I spend the night.Been doing that off an on since 1991.Go for say three years get exhausted an tranfure back to Lafayette.Had all my dental work done in New Orleans it was becoming a health hazard to me had all dental work and Dentures because lafayettes LSU medical doesn,t do EYE are Dental back then now they do the test for CMV the only problem with that is they set up 150 appointments at 10.00 am an if your not there early enough we have to reschedule you appointment for a other day because they have to clear out the waiting room for the after noon appointment.The sad part of this is some of these people come from long distances then being told we have to send you a new appointment.And they wonder why people are all ways getting upset an angry. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Scooter

Quote from: AndyArrow link=topic=26240.msg331931#msg 331931 date=1240041889
Hey Scooter,

I just wanted to wish you luck seeing your new doctor!

AA
>:(

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2009, 07:36:22 am »

I can start going back to New Orleans but riding Grey hound if once a month not to bad which all the Clinic,s for HIV an related things are all in same building.

Scooter, I urge you to go back to NO where you seemed to be happier with the care you received. I too have to travel a distance to my hiv doctor - and I actually have to fly to get there. It makes for one very long day, but it's worth it in order to get the best care available. I put some photos in my blog of the journey I take to get to my clinic. click here for photos

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2009, 01:04:24 pm »
Thank you Ann for the Info
My brother finnaly sent me  email saying he had been to busy. I tired of waiting but there is nothing I can do on the verge of tears again. I don,t want to sound like a broken record. I am not a broken record I am just Broken up over stupid shit that don,t amount to a hill of beans.
Scooter

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2009, 06:29:01 am »
I'm with Ann ... quality healthcare is worth traveling to receive. 

I'm lucky in that my ID doc is close by but my GI people are a 2.5hr drive away at a University hospital and it has made all the difference in my care.

A broken CD ... records are so passe  :D

Hugs!
AA (who still plays his 45s & LPs on the console stereo in the basement)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2009, 08:17:13 am »
Hi Andy, I'm lucky in that my GP's office is literally across the street from me - it takes me all of two minutes to walk to an appointment. When I was first going to the hiv clinic in Liverpool, they took care of all my health care needs, so I rarely went to my GP. Then budgets started getting tight (they removed the hiv-funding ring-fence in the UK, long story) and for example, the only meds I can get from Liverpool are those related directly to hiv or an OI. Now I see my GP much more often, so I'm really glad he's so close.

Scooter, I don't get why you cried over your brother. He got in touch - I thought that would have put a smile on your face! Be happy that he made the effort to find time in his busy schedule to email. People will always work to their own time-frame and there's nothing we can do about that. We can, however, change how we react to what others do - or don't do.

Sometimes happiness is simply about changing your perspective. Look for the good before you look for the bad. It will take time to change your way of thinking, but you can do it and it's worth the effort.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2009, 08:42:28 am »
What I learned this morning is Anger will replace sadness.I can,t wait to hear what the ignorant on posts next.If you have a problem with my life.PITTY? you don,t and will never understand love. The only thing he problem knows is hate.

Scooter

Offline mjmel

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2009, 08:45:16 am »
Healthcare sucks in Lafayette for folks with HIV. Always has from what I can recall. The exception is if you have primo insurance.

I sympathize with Dwyan20. I have had the waiting room (crowded hallway) experience of charity hospital in New Orleans. It can be a bit overwhelming.

Still, one has to keep the health up before all esle. It's worth the time and money of staying the extra night..........if you have it.

Mike

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2009, 08:58:15 am »
Hey Mike call me Scooter all my friends do. And your right about the healthcare system now that LSU has taken over. Before that it was ok now it,s a nightmare. The sad part about going back to New Orleans it is also run by LSU but that clinic is strictly for Hiv-Aids.
Scooter

Scooters New Blog

http:scooter6801.blogs.experiencepproject.com {share}

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2009, 09:01:15 am »
What I learned this morning is Anger will replace sadness.I can,t wait to hear what the ignorant on posts next.If you have a problem with my life.PITTY? you don,t and will never understand love. The only thing he problem knows is hate.

Scooter

Are you talking about your brother? It's unclear. Nobody pities you here.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2009, 09:32:53 am »
No I started a blog of my life from the beginning when I started getting sick an this morning I got a reply from someone asking when I knew I was a homosexual an that Hiv was God,s punishment. I am sorry but God made me to be who I am . I am sorry you got the wrong impression.
Scooter

http://scooter6801.blogs.experienceproject.com {share}
This is were I started my Journey

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2009, 09:51:43 am »
Scooter, hun, don't waste your time on small-minded individuals who claim that hiv is ANYONE's punishment - or "cure for homosexuality", as that jerk put it. You know and I know and most of us here know it isn't. I feel sorry for people with that mindset, because those type of people are the people who suffer emotionally the most when they get THEIR hiv diagnosis.

I mean, that Dragon guy asked you if you consciously CHOSE to be gay. As if! Tell him no, you didn't have a choice, but you did choose your eye-colour. Sheesh. ::) Better yet, delete his comment. You can on most blogs. Opinions like his don't deserve to see the light of day.  All they do is perpetuate hate.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2009, 10:10:14 am »
Hey Ann
I agree with your 100% but I think it has given me something to fight for I think I will keep at it and his life hopefully be a little richer. He can,t help being stupid so maybe I will open his eyes.
Scooter

http:scooter6801.blogs.experienceproject.com {share}
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:12:55 am by Dwayn20 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2009, 10:17:47 am »

He can,t help being stupid so maybe I will open his eyes.

hehehehe... Some people are unlucky and are born stupid, some people are lucky and are born gay! :D

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2009, 10:30:58 pm »
I am at a cross road in my life made a new friend online that wants to be more so I gave him this site to find out more about me.Met him on poz.com personal he is so sweet and 14 years my Jr after he reads everything on this site he may not talk to me again.Yes Mark know what is happening so I set him a personal account for Negative people he is the one that wanted one but could not type well.I told him you don,t need to type well are spell well that's what spell check is far.So now I am more confused than ever.Hows that saying go Such is Life.I still can not get rid of this gloom an doom feeling.I know time will heal my heart because I have battle bigger demons in my life and came out on top.I started my own Blog hoping that would help me to see my life does have meaning.I try to write a little each day but today learned a valuable thing if you get destrated save what you have wrote before anything because I had wrote a whole page answered the phone turned around an pressed the wrong button and it was erased.I was not to happy.

http://scooter6801.blogs.experienceproject.com {share}
Scooter
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:35:48 pm by Dwayn20 »

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2009, 09:30:24 am »
Last night I decided to respond to Nathan,s letter. This is what I wrote how long I had be positive and the problems I was dealing with. Then I decided to give him the info for my posting I thought I would not here from him for a while. But to my surprise he send me a email this morning an I take it he had read my postings because he referred to a couple of things. He is sweet but lives in Long Beach Ca which I know I would love. He is every thing I want and need but will take it a little slow. Scared,Worried an Happy. I even set a singles web site for Mark he sat there an told me what to write. Who knows what will happen next can not wait to find out.
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2009, 04:10:48 pm »
Quote from: Dwayn20 link=topic=26240.msg332380#msg 332380 date=1240320624
Last night I decided to respond to Nathan,s letter. This is what I wrote how long I had be positive and the problems I was dealing with. Then I decided to give him the info for my posting I thought I would not here from him for a while. But to my surprise he send me a email this morning an I take it he had read my postings because he referred to a couple of things. He is sweet but lives in Long Beach Ca which I know I would love. He is every thing I want and need but will take it a little slow. Scared,Worried an Happy. I even set a singles web site for Mark he sat there an told me what to write. Who knows what will happen next can not wait to find out.I told Mark when he got home he was not in the surprised.
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2009, 05:41:42 am »
I want to go and I want to stay I am split down the middle. I not sure if life is playing a cosmic joke. I although do feel better than I had filled in a month. I thought Mark was going to help by talking to his boss about the trip. Then yesterday he said they paying for your hotel for four nights and your Amtrak ticket. What I can not get him to understand is that have money to do this and that. So he has set on the papers I have printed out. Some one asked if I would make it to the Memorial. No what I was trying for his company to help pay maybe the four nights that the Grant could not. If nothing else I want to Thank The Grant Committee and all those that is making this possible.
Scooter

Quote from: Dwayn20 link=topic=26240.msg332449#msg 332449 date=1240344648

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2009, 08:19:43 pm »
Am the only one that sometimes have trouble making appointment.I don,t know maybe I am just tired of all the drugs.Like one of the guys talk about being the last medicines available I have went though all most all the drugs and had to restart all the regiments.Have become drug resisted to most drugs that is why I had such low T-Cell and high viral load.But so for things are getting better I just must remember that stress could undue all the good.
Scooter

Quote from: Dwayn20 link=topic=26240.msg332542#msg 332542 date=1240393302
I want to go and I want to stay I am split down the middle. I not sure if life is playing a cosmic joke. I although do feel better than I had filled in a month. I thought Mark was going to help by talking to his boss about the trip. Then yesterday he said they paying for your hotel for four nights and your Amtrak ticket. What I can not get him to understand is that have money to do this and that. So he has set on the papers I have printed out. Some one asked if I would make it to the Memorial. No what I was trying for his company to help pay maybe the four nights that the Grant could not. If nothing else I want to Thank The Grant Committee and all those that is making this possible.
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:20 am »
I am starting to hate this computer you hit the wrong button there goes everything you wrote. I am getting side tracked. I know some of you have seen that I have been talking with a younger man online. This is been going on three weeks an the advice I received is greatly appreciated I think that in my case I am flattered that a younger man finds me interesting. When he was born I was overseas with my dad I was fourteen. Don,t get me wrong I really could fall for this guy because he is everything that Mark is not. Yes I know whats on screen and paper are not all ways fact. That is why I will be taking it very slow. Lets face it I have shed enough tears over the last month an a half to last a life time.
Scooter

To View My Picture and Hopefully Add Some of Your Own

P.S. I know one thing he is not after my money.  Ha Ha

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 12:10:16 pm by Dwayn20 »

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2009, 03:52:55 pm »
I still not sure about the trip to Boston yes the hotel is paid for four nights and the Amtrak is also paid for. I am trying to get money to do things at the way things are going I told Mark if I go will be going to Boston to eat at Burger King and places like that. Gave Mark the papers to give to his boss and the only thing Mark keeps saying August is so for off. What he does not understand is if his company pays for the rest of the stay I would have to call to make reservation for the room.
Scooter

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2009, 09:30:30 pm »
Dreams come and dreams go then some turn into nightmares.But come light of day things looks different.My dream will come true and I will make the best of it and hopefully make friends along the way.Here to Boston.
Scooter

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 08:28:36 pm by Dwayn20 »

Offline Dwayn20

• dbscooter0@gmail.com
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2009, 11:28:01 pm »
Today has been a pretty good day went to spend the day downtown for the Festival International De Louisiane . Nice arts and crafts . Found myself a tree sit down and let every one else walk all over down town. I was very happy were I was why move when the world is moving around you.Thought I was going to be burnt but the tree must have been perfect I normally not good in crowds which they really had a lot of people.Very Nice Sites!!!
Scooter

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.