Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:38:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773300
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 730
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 680
Total: 680

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: breast milk  (Read 6496 times)

Offline amit1983

breast milk
« on: February 16, 2012, 08:59:21 am »
16days ago, i had with a sex worker. But she did only hand job to me and that too gently. I ejaculated. I was not using condom. She took some fresh tissue paper and wiped it. I did not had any sorts of piercing, kissing, fingering, blowjobs. Yes   I pressed her breast. And I sucked her nipple for 5-6 second. I  dont know that whether she was secreating any breast milk or not. But as I remember while I was pressing her breast, there was no secretion. After 6 days, I was feeling like fever. I measured temperature and it shows around 99F. Feeling like mild headache.both lasts for 1 day.After 15 days i had pain on my wrist, Arm(just below shoulder), ankle.Under my armpit i am feeling like pinching just like when a hair under armpit is pulled somehow.Having sore throat but it goes off when i wrap a towel around my neck.I am confused, is it due to the activity that I did. Is there that it is related to HIV. I am very confused and tensed as well. Kindly give me advice"

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: breast milk
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 03:13:07 pm »
You are worrying needlessly. Even if had been a lactating, nursing mother you would not have been at risk. It is only an infant younger than 6 months of age whose own immune system has not kicked in yet who'd be at risk in that situation.

An adult such as yourself has a functioning immune system so you would not be vulnerable. There's no need for testing nor for further concern on your part.

If you are having symptoms that's something to discuss with your doctor. HIV is not the problem.
Andy Velez

Offline amit1983

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:12:11 pm »
Dear all,
Somewhere i have read that breast milk if swallowed, if risky.1) I am not sure she was lacting. But what if she was lacting? 2) There is a burning sensation under my both armpit as if a lymphnode swelling(But no appearance except burning sensation) What it can be the cause? Can it be HIV related? 3)Do you guys recomend me to go for testing?
                        Yes i called that girl(Somehow i managed to get her number) and asked her whether she was married and had child, she told yes. Than I asked her whether she is lacting, she told no. But I dont believe her because that is her profesion and cannot tell the truth as she may be in trouble.
                         Please reply me. I am really scared and also much confused about the symptoms appearing like the armpit problem and others which i mentioned earlier post above.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:24:29 pm »
Dear all,
Somewhere i have read that breast milk if swallowed, if risky.1) I am not sure she was lacting. But what if she was lacting? 2) There is a burning sensation under my both armpit as if a lymphnode swelling(But no appearance except burning sensation) What it can be the cause? Can it be HIV related? 3)Do you guys recomend me to go for testing?
                        Yes i called that girl(Somehow i managed to get her number) and asked her whether she was married and had child, she told yes. Than I asked her whether she is lacting, she told no. But I dont believe her because that is her profesion and cannot tell the truth as she may be in trouble.
                         Please reply me. I am really scared and also much confused about the symptoms appearing like the armpit problem and others which i mentioned earlier post above.
Reread the reply that Andy has given you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 03:51:04 pm »
Exactly. Whatever you have read wherever, unless you are a precocious under 6 month old baby writing to us here, you were not at risk. Give it up and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline amit1983

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 10:46:00 pm »
I am thankful to both Andy & Rapid.

Please, if you can, tell me why the armpit is behaving in such a wayfrom last 3 days,i.e. there is some burning sensation and a mild pain(same as if a hair have been pulled up, but actually no hair is pulled up) and also, it has swelling like a small pimple.Can it be related to HIV? This the one which is worrying me a lot and making me restless.
             What do you recommend, should i go for testing. I am verymuch confused and cant think what to do.This was my life 1st such situation and that too limited.

Offline amit1983

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 03:13:28 am »
I AM ALSO HAVING GRAULING SOUND FRO MY STOMACH, APETITE LOST,AND IT SEEMS THAT RASHES IS APPEARING ON MY NECK ..............NOW ITS REALLY HOPELESS NOW.....WHAT WILL I DO IF IS THE UNWANTED DISEASE......SCARED A LOT

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 03:48:49 am »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline amit1983

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 03:57:26 am »
I REQUEST U ALL NOT TO BAN ME.......Pease understand my situation.

I seek your supportive advice for my two above posts......please i wil not post you further....suggest me for my above two post....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 04:03:54 am »
You never had an exposure and there is nothing further to discuss.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 06:45:33 am »
Amit,

You want us to diagnose you over the internet? It's not going to happen. Nobody can diagnose you over the internet.

If you feel unwell, see a doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection.

If you continue to come back to fret about breast milk, you WILL be given that time out Rodney warned you about.

PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline amit1983

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 01:22:58 am »
I request you not to block me.......I am worried so i am posting again..please consider it....And suggest me

.All symptomes have appeared now....
1) Armpit burning sensation...now desappeared.
2) Whit deposition on tongue----continuous.
3) Now feeling fatigue
4) Taste of mouth changed
5) Feeling like mild fever.

Please i request you not to block me for my repet posting.
I am really very scared now. Please give me your suggestion experts. Should I go for testing. .

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 08:15:31 am »
amit,

Nobody can diagnose you over the internet. STOP telling us about your symptoms and START telling a doctor about them - its nothing to do with hiv.

What we CAN tell you is that you did NOT have a risk for hiv infection. Nobody has ever been infected from sucking a nipple for six seconds and you will not be the first.

If you cannot believe us when we say you had NO RISK, go test, collect your negative result, and get on with your life.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline amit1983

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 07:45:30 am »
Thanks all,
For allowing me to post after 28 days time out.
I want to tell you all taht in this 288 days I was too much tension. I had and still having severe sore throat with white patches in mouth and white tomgue and 4-5 bumps behind my tongue. I went to see doctor for it. Doctor gave me antibiotics along with some other medicine for it. And also doctor told me that there is some infection. Told me to take it. But no releif as my painful sore throat continues with headache. Yes red rashes is also appearing on my arms and legs.

I want to know that in hiv infection,is it that the antibiotic is not working.

Also if the handjob is done by oil pouring oil, what is the chances of hiv infection if the oil is touched by infected person with some blood or other bodily fluids. How many hours the hiv can be active in  oil, if there is by touching..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 09:45:55 am »
Nothing has changed as far as your not having had a risk for HIV. So whatever is causing your symptoms STILL has nothing to do with HIV.

The fact that thus far your doctor's treatment still hasn't resolved the problem does not by default mean the problem is HIV.

HIV is not the problem. Period. Keep working with your doctor(s) to get a resolution.

We're not going to continue a conversation with you about HIV. If you continue to return here insisting the problem is HIV you are very quickly going to find yourself getting another Time Out. This time it will be for 56 days or a permanent ban from the site.

Whether you can believe it or not, HIV is not your problem. Your fears have no absolutely no basis in HIV science.  Really.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:56:07 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline amit1983

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 02:17:12 am »
Dear all,
I want to ask you all a question regarding ARS.
As you all told me that my activity is no risk, Even than i got all the symptoms till now which has now over except white tongue  Grawling stomach & Sometimes headach.
 I would like to know where it is said that my activity is no risk? Also i have not tasted till now but i am planning to go for test at the end of this month (3 month from my activity).
      Do you all recomend me to go for testing for my activity.
during these days i tried to concetrate on other work.
      Also why no one, who is suffering from symptoms, is not telling about their result, after they get testted? They say that they will come back but not coming.
      please guide me.I like your suggestion.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 05:18:03 am »
Amit,

You've been repeatedly told that you have NOT had a risk for hiv infection.

If you feel unwell, see a doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv.

If you cannot bring yourself to believe you've had no risk, go test, collect your negative result and get on with your life.

I'm giving you that second time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline amit1983

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 10:38:04 pm »
Dear experts,
Please tell me is it possible that dry cough cough can occur after 5 months in hiv infection( if it is there). I am having White tongue and grawling sound in stomach continuously from last 5 months. And now am having dry cough in my stomach.
Please reply me ...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 11:11:32 pm »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result,  or no-risk situation will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline amit1983

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 11:33:49 pm »
Hi RapidRod,
I am in consultation with doctor. I have already undergone many tests with blood work. I am still in touch with doctor. Eventhough I am asking you all experts. Whats the wrong in it.
Can you help me . My test result is as below.
1) Total Count of WBC- 8700cumm
2) Differential leucocytes-
a) neutrophiles- 66%
b) lymphocytes-30%
c) Eosinophils- 04%
3) ESR first hour- 06mm

Can you help me in diognising ..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 12:01:22 am »
You don't have an HIV concern, move along.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 07:32:08 am »
amit,

None of those blood work values you showed us will ever tell anyone anything whatsoever about your hiv status. ONLY hiv antibody testing will.

You have never once reported a risk for hiv infection. You only need hiv testing for your own peace of mind.

You have been told this repeatedly, and have had not one, but TWO time outs due to your inability to believe us. If you still cannot bring yourself to believe us that you had NO risk, go test, collect your negative result and GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

If you keep posting here about this same NO RISK incident, or trying to get us to diagnose you, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED!

Consider yourself warned for the last time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.