Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 06:20:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 190
Total: 192

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Top Secret- Deleted  (Read 10350 times)

Offline kcmetroman

Top Secret- Deleted
« on: July 30, 2006, 11:39:48 am »
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 09:45:03 am by kcmetroman »

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
Re: Top Secret
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 12:02:42 pm »
Couldn't have picked a better candidate for a secret mission, in my opinion!

;D

Can't wait for the outcome of this 'top secret'....just like I can't wait to throw my arms around you, brother!!

Love,

Zephie :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 12:27:37 pm »
Top Secret Mission?   ??? ??? ???

Hmm   ::), what in the heck is that all about?

RAB

(who is dying of curiosity)

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 12:30:07 pm »
I dare to say, that if we never meet (again).  It won't be as a result of a failed mission.  It will be because I have appalled each and every one of you individually with my stupid ass jokes here.

No possibly in jail with policemen who doesn't speak a single word of English and under an heavy questioning.  :o

Regards OO7,

The Canuck

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 01:36:13 pm »
John, when you complete this secret mission...will we be calling you Joann?

Hal ;D

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »
John,

does this mean you won't be coming to the Chapel of Hope at 10 a.m. with us?

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 09:43:30 am »
Oh Goodie Goodie Goodie,  Something is brewing that Rab doesn't know about.  Tee Hee.  This just grates his butt.  I can't wait to see his face when he finds out. 

In Love and Anticipation.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Trish

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 10:07:46 am »
John, when you complete this secret mission...will we be calling you Joann?

Hal ;D

Sweetie, you got his name all wrong... John will be Jane and I will be the mighty Tarzan... tehe ;) :D

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 11:25:14 am »

« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 08:49:53 am by kcmetroman »

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 11:51:38 am »
Alert! Alert!

John, I just got a report from someone that this 'guy' was sighted flying north toward Oregon through Placerville....it was said that there were strange blue flames trailing from his butt, and that he was cackling, loudly...something about fleeing from a special agent in Kansas City!!!

Thought you'd like to know, honey...I think he's on his way to Montreal, maybe Rocky can keep his eyes peeled for a pass over you-know-where!

Glad you are on the job!

Later,

Zeph :o
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 12:52:49 pm »
Your secret's out....KC :o

You're re-joining the Sunshine Band ::)

Right? :-\  No?  Hmmm! :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 07:44:24 pm »
I swear to gawd you have all lost your minds!

Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's John (aka Homer) AMG Man!

Secret agent man?

Nope!

Mystery mission?

Nope!

Emerging Insanity?

You Betcha!  (He He He   :D)

RAB

(Who thinks he's dealing with some very scary people!)

(Who still doesn't have a clue what this is REALLY about!  And yes Moffie I hate that!   >:()

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 07:55:09 pm »
Rab is out of the loop? Hey - welcome to my world :)

John, I hope your top secret mission is a success :)

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 08:22:47 pm »
John wrote A very important figure in this operation has escaped and was last seen roaming the streets in Montreal. .

I don't think John knows too many persons in Montreal...and also know I'm not involved...so who might be roaming the streets in Montreal ?

Regards,

The Canuck
( Who just loves mysterious situation...and a good joke too if it turns out to be the case )  :D

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 08:33:20 pm »
They are all out of their minds.   :P

Thank god we had the foresight to book one entire floor of the hotel, just for them.  (You know one of THOSE floors.  ;))

I have already reported everyone who is engaged in this to the ASPCA  :o(Anonymous Society Protecting us from Crazy AIDSers)

Yep, they have clearly gone off the deep end.  I am convinced of that.

RAB

(Who knows all about this stuff!  He saw it on a documentary on PBS.)

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 11:34:04 pm »
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 08:50:13 am by kcmetroman »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.