Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:36:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: song of the day  (Read 176484 times)

Offline em

Re: song of the day
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2020, 04:22:37 am »
https://youtu.be/dTx6S4kXbXc

electrical engineering

A/C DC   then there is 3phase another entire thing onto it self 

male female what about hermaphrodites who is to say that now they are rare  in the future there might be  the majority. they will look back at us as some archaic savage world that thank god no longer has a narrow close mined grip on either or yes or no cut and dry black or white  . that there is more to even straight lines cut through circles that there is always something left that can not be cut directly through the center and split in half there is always something to prevent such a a thing . like the exception that proves the rule .

was thinking about the classifications of the sexes male and female .  i was asked by therapists if I Had ever had sex with another man ?  define MAN , I knew some women more manly then most men and some men more girly then most girls , hard to pin down some times what is right and wrong left or right , I thought the question sexist nun of their business either way and should not be asked what if out on a date and a man asked asked a women for her sexual  history would she answer . a gentleman never kisses and tells ?  like what if I asked this therapist if she had molested as a child and if she secretly enjoyed it ? non of my business , I should not ask such a question and neither should they ,

so in law justice and how people get treated,  if you want equality first  the stringent hard drawn  lines have to be not so tight and the world I would believe would better for this, 

what do I know ?

EM

Offline em

« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2020, 05:03:11 am »
in my own life my mother brought me to a shrink as a young child .

the overly driven psychiatrist trying to help people through their problems

her mother destrot over a thanksgiving diner with her family hung herself from the dining room chandelier.   when the shrink was a young girl about ten.

then many year later after spending thanksgiving with my family she went home and hung herself . history repeating itself over and over then over again 

their is no shortage of sadness in the world , the same happenstances recurring 
over and over ,

when I hear the name of this doctor makes me think if I had said or done something maybe she would not have killed herself ,

that is just a name and like so many they are plentiful .

problem being the sadness seems to never stop , but neither does the joy

em

what does this have to do with song of the day , just a thought that maybe might help young song writers delve deeper into their souls for more emotional depth and breath to create even better songs 

Offline em

« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2020, 06:13:43 am »
If per chance I die tomorrow  with the two children I raised from their first breath

and I find myself taking my last ,,

how about three songs that might express how I would feel

to dream the impossible dream like this I thought could never be
https://youtu.be/yJlgio-UOng

vincent I was never hear or like I was never here or part of this life
https://youtu.be/M7ICyUJ6gkI

this would be the way to die surrounded by those you love the most and maybe they loved me too
https://youtu.be/7yHTpGog0IY

Offline em

« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2020, 08:01:24 am »
I know I mentioned the title around here some place but here is a song to go with only women bleed

welcome to my nightmare

https://youtu.be/6ZeaCohfWsY

lots family history of working to hard and than going insane in my family history but what you going to do stop living ?

em

https://youtu.be/JIuYQ_4TcXg

this time I mean it

pie
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 08:18:33 am by em »

Offline em

« Reply #204 on: May 18, 2020, 03:12:36 pm »
sorry I lied .

vincent van gogh  the lost ear ,

gogan was sharing his apartment with him ,

they argued over art bills philosophy and everything ,

one day while Vincent was shaving they got into an argument most likely over bills

Gogan most likely said your rich brother pays your bills  I should not have to pay my art work will be very valuable some say .

your stuff is never going to sell

while Vincent was waving his razor getting angry he most likely waves it at Gogan who grabbed it and in the struggle Vincent's ear was cut off

when the investigation got under way , Gogan said he did it to himself you know crazy people are like that thus the story stuck and Vincent got labeled a crazy person . Gogan walked free with out any guilt thinking he was so smart .

just wanted to ruin the whole Vincent did it to himself thing to show what others say can hurt you

best to all who read this if only a few read it , those that do will see the world in a whole new light

EM

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #205 on: May 18, 2020, 05:21:52 pm »
@EM

I have no idea what you are talking about or why.

Open an off-topic thread about Vincent if you want to discuss his life by all means, but will you please stay on topic and stop hijacking other peoples threads.  I've mentioned this several times in recent weeks already.

Jim
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:24:08 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline zach

« Reply #206 on: May 18, 2020, 08:15:50 pm »
 8) I shouldn't encourage...

https://youtu.be/oxHnRfhDmrk

Offline em

« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2020, 05:47:47 am »
while a wild missguided child of about eighteen I made a friend who was in the military

they said this was their favorite song , so after listening to the song on the radio

I thought why not join ,

https://youtu.be/vF1HCMGZ4Ok

that was a long long time ago almost forty years

all the best to you

EM

I know it is the title is song of the day , that implies one but so many good songs to hear , like a potato chip you can not eat just one

https://youtu.be/IpT-FW_G8-A

song of love and devotion

EM

this is most likely going to be frowned upon and get me in trouble

but umn it is just such a good song and should brighten your day

https://youtu.be/we-VfNnbzzY

new beginnings I am not telling anyone they have to listen free choice free will

these three songs , well should lift anyone up who might be down at the moment

and make a uplifting song playlist

all the best to you

EM
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 06:13:15 am by em »

Offline fabio

« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2020, 02:12:11 am »
I love Shania Twain too Em
I couldn't resist putting this Disney song here from beauty and the beast.

https://youtu.be/zAzxnHP4erQ

Offline em

« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2020, 09:00:17 am »
a song to calm the savage breast

graphic three dimensional analysis of a song

a song is like a bowl full of emotion captured in music

the bowl is full of calming or other emotions 

if you take two up lifting songs and place them over each other you have captured a complete emotional state to be presented if they are of equal value you have captured a complete emotion ?

A good dj or playlist , will place  a couple of uplifting songs then a slow song . to control the emotion in the room,  by feeling it and guiding it to the desired out come . of people having a good time , 

does that make sense ?

EM

sorry if this does not make any sense ?

like i said before people looking back will say YA we knew that

people now will say , what is he talking about ?

graphic analysis of emotional states

if you would like I could give some examples of captured complete pairings of emotional states put together  to inspire uplifting thoughts

or I could just go away and let you ponder the secrets of the universe unanswered

EM

the two Shania Twain songs capture a complete emotion , justs saying

the wheel in the sky , take a ride on heavy metal , a complete emotion

JLo waiting for tonight ,  love don't cost a thing , large emotional content

played paired together the emotion felt is twice what one song can do ?

again sorry if this does not make sense ,

some day in many years to come if life grows instead of withering and dying

this might could be the better world everyone is wanting hoping dreaming the future might be like

sorry if my over education on math has lead to some conclusions that are hard to understand .

all the best to you

a lost soul trying to find redemption in a life lived in fear and trying to make sense of everything .

all the best to you

EM

but most things in life are just bubbles of information , what you put in them determines the size. when the bubble burst ?   that is life nothing lasts forever

sorry things to do people to annoy arguments to get into and lose ?

another day another trial and tribulation

em
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 09:22:07 am by em »

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2020, 11:12:04 am »
Oh yes, this thread was a favorite of mine when I was dealing with my aids dramas. I discovered Hurray for the Riff Raff here.. thank you Zach! This little ditty is so appropriate.. Lately In Dim
https://youtu.be/yi0y4Nwe9CQ

These Queen lyrics are words to live by.. also a line from John Irving's book The Hotel New Hampshire..
Keep Passing The Open Windows..
https://youtu.be/ixpxhB9mzVo

I don't know but 2 songs from Don McLean, Vincent and American Pie and both are masterpieces imho.

I forgot how gorgeous Shania Twain is  :D 👍

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2020, 04:22:29 pm »
A good dj or playlist , will place  a couple of uplifting songs then a slow song . to control the emotion in the room,  by feeling it and guiding it to the desired out come
bull crap.  :D the best playlists have nothing but banging hi-NRG tunes one after another. No slow tunes for me. I want music that's going to keep me pounding away on the treadmill, pushing my mower, or sweating my ass off on the dance floor (or the bedroom  8) ).

I got quite lucky this weekend. My husband, a huge movie buff but not a fan of musicals at all, actually sat through not one, not two, but three musicals! Moulin Rouge!, The Greatest Showman, and Mama Mia: Here I go again. We started Les Miserables but after the first couple of slow long drawn-out songs, neither of us could go on. LOL I suggested we try the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas or Little Shop of Horrors, but the hubby said since I have seen, and sung through, each of those movies a thousand times or more (literally!) that I wasn't allowed to play those until he goes back to work on monday. LOL

Right now I'm still grooving on the soundtrack to The Greatest Showman (talk about pop-fluff though. while I really liked this movie, the soundtrack is definitely no Dream Girls or  Phantom of the Opera), but my favorite songs are on Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia - an album full of bangerz

Dua Lipa - Hallucinate
https://youtu.be/lOfFxhAhZuA

people now will say , what is he talking about ?
complete sentences not fragments, whole ideas and not random stray thoughts, and staying on-topic would be helpful to some of us who try to understand what you're talking about.

leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline em

« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2020, 08:51:43 pm »
fragments of thoughts drifting through my mind
float freely in and out of time , and that is the crime

mind twisting from here to there and everywhere

people now will say what is he talking about ?

I know I will not live to see hundreds of years in the future but my guess is our limited way of our day to day lives will be looked back on as primitive ,

just like we look back at those before us as being not as good as us ?

even though it is our own arrogance that leads to this conclusion.

we are always going to be the same .  just different that is all

em

I do not know if I mentioned this >

A large group of people listening to high volume repetitive  music

is called a rave

a small group of people doing this would be called 

a micro rave
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:01:11 pm by em »

Offline em

« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2020, 05:53:50 am »
https://youtu.be/roPQ_M3yJTA?list=RDGMEMQ1dJ7wXfLlqCjwV0xfSNbAVMroPQ_M3yJTA

who Nelly , funny once upon a time I new someone named Furtado a lifetime ago

https://youtu.be/9t9u_yPEidY?list=RDGMEMQ1dJ7wXfLlqCjwV0xfSNbAVMroPQ_M3yJTA

amour amour amour

initial with an infinity loop inside zero .

a mark I learned a long time ago

EM

in my fantasy dream world one would be my daughter the other a good friend ?

it is only my dream ?

EM

https://youtu.be/iY5xjlTZuJw?list=RDGMEMQ1dJ7wXfLlqCjwV0xfSNbAVMroPQ_M3yJTA

I know I already posted this song , but it is a good fit for this dream in song

all the best

EM
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 06:11:00 am by em »

Offline Sheuldekla

« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2020, 11:03:57 am »
great topic. my humble contribution.

I propose to listen to the album Jaden Smith - Syre
fxtm in South Africa offers great strategies for those who have just started their journey in online trading

Offline fabio

« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2020, 12:49:01 pm »
Since you mentioned Dua Lipa (who is a fellow albanian) I recently learned of another famous pop singer,who is also Albanian and I'm obsessed with haha. Of course I'm talking about Ava max,and this song:

Kings and Queens - Ava max

https://youtu.be/jH1RNk8954Q

Offline zach

« Reply #216 on: May 28, 2020, 08:06:46 am »

Offline em

« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2020, 07:18:26 am »
I know I was warned but may I suggest a song as in one

https://youtu.be/18LzAubA75U

to all the girls I loved before ?

may their memory and love comfort me through

my old age and whatever life throughs at me

EM 

Offline zach

« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2020, 07:44:33 am »
>I know I was warned

Passive aggressive childish petulance

Attention seeking behavior

Offline em

« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2020, 07:55:46 am »
Passive aggressive childish petulance

Attention seeking behavior

not the first time i have heard that ?

EM

passive aggressive < quilty  heard many times throughout my life

childish petulant < quilty heard many times throughout my life

Attention seeking behavior < is that wrong to want to stand out from the crowd

zach is it wrong to want to stand out from the crowd?

outstanding , like a farmer in his field , or in some cases like a scarecrow keeping everyone away while secretly yearning for attention?

EM

please feel free to PM me all mod reports and complaints I could use something to read , while I think to myself what was it that i said to anger so many so much ?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 08:00:18 am by em »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #220 on: May 29, 2020, 08:51:25 am »
@EM

Trolling, flame-baiting and going off-topic.

I've given plenty of warnings at this stage and other members have also rightly called you out on this.  I could fill a dedicated thread with the warnings, reminders and examples from the past few weeks.

Really I've had enough of you posting comments designed to provoke a negative reaction and the hijacking of other members threads in the progress.

7-day ban from the forum.

Jim

https://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=277.0
Being Timed Out means that you will not be able to log into your POZ forum account. This means you cannot post messages in threads or access your Private Messages. You will only be able to read the forums as a guest. Creating a new account to get around a TO will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

A first TO will result in not being able to log in for 7 days (one week).

A second TO will result in not being able to log in for 30 days (approximately 1 month).

A third TO will result in not being able to log in for 90 days (approximately 3 months).

The 4th and subsequent TOs will result in not being able to log in for 180 days (approximately 6 months).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:06:06 am by Jim Allen »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline fabio

« Reply #221 on: May 29, 2020, 05:30:01 pm »
Here's a song to lighten up the mood

Norah Jones - Don't know why

https://youtu.be/tO4dxvguQDk

Offline fabio

« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2020, 05:41:03 pm »
Hope everyone enjoys the songs I submit (although they are of my era of early 2000s haha).
Here's a song I used to listen when I was alone as a kid at home.

Lenny Kravitz - Again

https://youtu.be/eW2qlKa6oHw

Offline zach

« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2020, 09:45:24 am »
A twofer this morning, with a space theme inspired by dublin

https://youtu.be/j0wCPXpRoWQ

This is a great song, the version is ragged but right on. With the riots and protests and falcon launch I thought of it this morning. When they look down on us, do they see battles raging in the streets.

Somewhere in san Francisco is a girl I love. I still choke up thinking about her back porch.

https://youtu.be/KaOC9danxNo

And this one... recorded before Bowie passed, david fought with his own lawyers to keep it up on youtube he loved it so much. To me, it became the most poignant tribute after his passing.

My city burned last night, like cities across the country.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

A riot is the language of the unheard.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:51:53 am by zach »

Offline Mindless

« Reply #224 on: May 31, 2020, 11:38:57 am »
I like Space oddity.

Another kind of Genius at work here: https://youtu.be/BuuBKuPZUuI
Dx Feb. 2018, CD 320, %14

- Atripla Feb/18 -->
- Complera (generic) 2019 -->
- Dovato (generic) 2021 -->

Offline fabio

« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2020, 12:04:58 pm »
Space oddity is cool,David Bowie did scare me a lot as a kid though  haha.
This is a cover of an old song,but this early 2000s "re-cover" gave it another touch

Toploader - Dancing in the moonlight

https://youtu.be/0yBnIUX0QAE

Offline zach

« Reply #226 on: May 31, 2020, 12:27:26 pm »

Offline fabio

« Reply #227 on: June 01, 2020, 04:38:17 am »
Omg,that cover guitar solo by the end is so good haha.
I was listening to an Greek song I've been listening for years,I hope y'all enjoy it 😁

Stavento & Ήβη Αδάμου  -  Σαν έρθει η μέρα

https://youtu.be/yDBmbyZtMlg

Offline zach

« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2020, 05:44:25 am »

Offline zach

« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2020, 05:12:28 pm »
Hope the weather is this good wherever you are. Go outside, drink a beer and smoke a joint. Grill some good food.

Enjoy the only life you have

https://youtu.be/mE_tQDCgeJg

https://youtu.be/MmjNIJ4YIFI

https://youtu.be/Il9VFC6-Inw

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2020, 11:59:56 pm »
This is how I chill old school.

Ray Barreto - Acid
https://youtu.be/Z6tC7JcUNJk

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #231 on: June 06, 2020, 08:20:10 am »
thanks to the people that label their links. some of us (i.e. me) never click on anonymous links. there's too much weird and bad crap on the net to click on links without knowing what they are leading to.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline fabio

« Reply #232 on: June 06, 2020, 01:20:58 pm »
Especially if they link to that weird side of YouTube (I.e. zit popping videos haha).

Here's a nice one I heard yesterday:
Tal Bachman - She's so high

https://youtu.be/_ElORM9O-0U
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 01:23:43 pm by fabio »

Offline Grasshopper

« Reply #233 on: June 06, 2020, 05:19:21 pm »

Offline joemutt

« Reply #234 on: June 06, 2020, 11:52:07 pm »
Left Out In The Cold, Sparks, from their 24th album
A Steady Drip, Drip, Drip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8xA6r1vGQ&list=RDDk8xA6r1vGQ&start_radio=1

They will be on Radio 6 tonight 6-8 PM local,
with Tom Robinson for 'Now Playing: Bring Your Own Sparks' on BBC Radio 6 Music:
Live streaming here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000jsw3?fbclid=IwAR1DolmFpbDKUxk1uIcq3U45YSMAy8e3EZwgg9Iq1uPGCDhtj68rx1qGJhI
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 11:54:16 pm by joemutt »

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #235 on: June 08, 2020, 12:36:48 am »
I've been listening to Haley Heynderickx album "I Need To Start A Garden" for the past couple of years during my hikes. I can't remember if I posted her music before, but I wouldn't be surprised bc I really, REALLY love her music..

The Bug Collector
https://youtu.be/poMFUm-ZowY

Oom Sha La La
https://youtu.be/ZyvYIYwLzTw

🐞☮🌎♥️🏵🐛

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2020, 12:46:45 am »
Tracy Chapman - Talkin' Bout A Revolution ✊
https://youtu.be/Xv8FBjo1Y8I

Offline fabio

« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2020, 04:43:44 pm »
I love Tracy Chapman,especially this song:

Baby can I hold you - Tracy Chapman

https://youtu.be/DqoLMGSBGYc

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2020, 10:20:48 am »
I love Tracy Chapman,especially this song:

Baby can I hold you - Tracy Chapman

😉👍

A couple from REM, not only one of my favorite bands, I love their music videos.

Uberlin 
https://youtu.be/ZITh-XIikgI

Pop Song 89
https://youtu.be/xjMwfDFypa4

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2020, 07:08:53 pm »
A song for the times we live in today.. it appears to be fairly new.

Michael Stipe & Big Red Machine - No Time For Love Like Now https://youtu.be/wSKMcGB_7bY

☮ ♥️ 🌎

Offline fabio

« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2020, 08:42:59 pm »
As usual I'm here to bring the cheese 😂. These songs give out my age too haha.
This one made me incredibly sad and nostalgic to feel something I never knew (because,well,I was a kid lol).

Roger Sanchez - Another chance

https://youtu.be/rdlvPe959Ck

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2020, 11:20:17 pm »
As usual I'm here to bring the cheese 😂. These songs give out my age too haha.
This one made me incredibly sad and nostalgic to feel something I never knew (because,well,I was a kid lol).

Roger Sanchez - Another chance
https://youtu.be/rdlvPe959Ck

I like that song,.. and although I never heard it before, it did sound familiar. 

I think it had it's origins in Toto's "I Won't Hold You Back", check it out...
https://youtu.be/rQysrhYnWHg

Offline fabio

« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2020, 12:12:03 am »
Omg,I love the original tape! I never heard of the original just the mix,thanks for sharing ❤
This one is probably of the same era,I remember my brother blasting this and "dance with the devil",which terrified me....

Chicane - Love on the run

https://youtu.be/buLM6wmykuk

Offline fabio

« Reply #243 on: June 21, 2020, 05:29:15 pm »
Current mood :

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine) - REM

https://youtu.be/-s97_bBGobQ

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2020, 06:00:32 am »
The hippies were right..

3 Dog Night - Easy To Be Hard
https://youtu.be/SrD14jqTtAE

Offline fabio

« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2020, 08:33:11 am »
Flower power?

California dreaming -The Mamas and Papas

https://youtu.be/N-aK6JnyFmk

Something grunge too 😁

Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit

https://youtu.be/hTWKbfoikeg

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2020, 01:33:37 am »
Very nice fabio, two super iconic tunes from the 60's and 90's :)

How about some 70's disco? not the cheesy stuff though.. well maybe a little.

Rufus - Do You Love What You Feel
https://youtu.be/QApFKrHQxIs

Third World - Now That We Found Love
https://youtu.be/_5sA8WKxyjQ

Machine - There But For The Grace Of God
https://youtu.be/o_lPHjn0Aqk

Offline fabio

« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2020, 08:27:36 am »
Quite the iconic period indeed 😉. You can't have 70s without cheese. I have to say that fashion in those 2 periods are very weird,but I wish people would dare wear stuff like that haha.

Bee Gees- Stayin' alive
https://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY

This one is my fave:
Abba - Dancing queen
https://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

I love this one too
Steve Winwood - Valerie
https://youtu.be/cbKNICg-REA

Offline fabio

« Reply #248 on: July 01, 2020, 04:15:30 am »
I hope everyone is good and well,here are some tunes ❤

Reamonn - Tonight
https://youtu.be/jtoncUzV6nA

Michelle Branch - Everywhere
https://youtu.be/HLCasyAh7ic

Norah Jones - Don't know why
https://youtu.be/tO4dxvguQDk

Whitney Houston - One of those days
https://youtu.be/-GW0jZQSmsw

Offline em

« Reply #249 on: July 15, 2020, 04:04:10 am »
where I live we just had a torrential down poor today after a droupt.

on facebook some people posted weather songs ?

I thought about these songs from my younger days.

https://youtu.be/N-aK6JnyFmk?list=RDN-aK6JnyFmk

mamas and the papas california dreaming

https://youtu.be/Gmq4WIjQxp0

Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

the thought came to me I do not need to go to California their weather has come to me .   

https://youtu.be/TzFnYcIqj6I
 Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Here Comes The Rain Again

the roads are flooded.  the ground is saturated .  after the weeks of dry weather. the change is welcome

all the best to you

EM

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.