Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:06:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 356
Total: 358

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: DISREGARD  (Read 7632 times)

Offline Life

• Member 2005
DISREGARD
« on: July 06, 2006, 01:09:49 pm »
DISREGARD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 02:00:03 pm by Eric »

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
Re: Bumping into the X Mr. & Mrs President
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 01:22:50 pm »
cancelled by popular demand
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:01:32 pm by jack »

Offline Life

• Member 2005
DISREGARD
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 01:56:55 pm »
I decided not to persue this here... sorry...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 02:08:11 pm by Eric »

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: DISREGARD
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 02:37:54 pm »
Sorry, Eric. I wanted to contribute, but figured Jack would swoop down here as soon as he saw your post.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline jack

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 03:12:52 pm »
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. My wife used to throw silverware and stuff at me in my earlier life so I can empathize. Nothing like getting tomahawked in the head with a nice heavy ashtray or serving spoon at about 3am as you are sneaking into the house.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 03:24:29 pm »
Thanks Eric...I thought it was a very nice gesture. It would have been interesting to hear what the former Prez had to say.

Jeez Jake...does your bitter come in pill form, or do you swig it right out of the bottle? Even you must give President Clinton props for his work fighting the worldwide AIDS pandemic.

If you were married to me...you would have to sleep with one eye open!   

Why I oughta...
Hal

Offline jack

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 03:43:44 pm »
Eric, I apologize for being an ahole. I cant help myself.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 03:44:35 pm »
Eric,

I would focus on not what Clinton did or didn't do in office (that's over and done with), but rather what he's doing now.

I'm sure you'll know just what to say or ask.  Whatever you feel most strongly about.

Cliff

Offline Steven

• A Place To Start
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 03:52:11 pm »
Eric
I hope you go through with it and disregard the nonsense from Jake.
The idea you have is a good one and it can not hurt to try.

Jake, while I sometimes enjoy your political views you need to remember that not every post involving a politician need your satire.
Eric came here and asked for some more guidance in hope of some good coming from it for those infected with this virus.  Why tear his thread down when the intent is in helping?
Your jokes have their place in the off topic section where it is appropriate
but not here in this thread.

Eric, I hope you reconsider and re-post it.

Moffie is always asking people to stand up and do something and when one person tries it is not right to tear them down!
 >:(

Offline jack

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 03:57:52 pm »
Steven, I did apologize. But do you guys really beleive Clinton gives a shit about you or aids? You must be kidding.  Give me a break. If he did he would have done something when he had the power. He cares about his image, getting laid as much as possible(not that there is anything wrong with that),getting  as rich as possible, and attempting to break 90,which he cant do without cheating. Being involved lets him charge more for his speaking fees.

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 04:07:05 pm »
I am sorry this went this far.... I asked Andy and Ann to delete the post before even the first post..  This was my mistake...  I have to remember this is to touchy a subject......

Again my apologize.... I had a Paxil moment AGAIN.... fuck...   I will talk to those two and tell them what "I" think.....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:39:28 pm by Eric »

Offline Steven

• A Place To Start
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 04:10:13 pm »
Jake
Wether or not you or I believes is not the issue here OK.
You never know what can happen until you try.
If it is nothing then so be it.
If anything even the smallest thing happens because of it then it is worth the effort.
You could have ended your last post after you said you did apologise,
the rest was really not necessary and I'm not here to hijack Eric's thread unlike what you are trying to do!
Take your rant over to the off topic section Jake.

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 04:13:14 pm »
Eric I was on Paxil for a long time yet to discover Wellbutrin Sr. It is just so eeeeeeeeeasier regarding side effects. The only thing is that you have to watch for Ritonavir if it is part of your regiment. Take care. Alain.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 04:26:17 pm »
Steven, I did apologize. But do you guys really beleive Clinton gives a shit about you or aids? You must be kidding.  Give me a break. If he did he would have done something when he had the power. He cares about his image, getting laid as much as possible(not that there is anything wrong with that),getting  as rich as possible, and attempting to break 90,which he cant do without cheating. Being involved lets him charge more for his speaking fees.

Jake, I never thought I would say this, but I am ashamed of you. Start your own Clinton hating thread and leave Eric's alone. You went too far.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:28:37 pm by Dachshund »

Offline jack

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 05:17:09 pm »
eric,you have no need to apologize for anything. I apologize for disagreeing with everyone about the clintons(all politicians).

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 06:19:46 pm »
Dear All,

I got to Eric's PM requesting the thread be pulled too late as other entries had already begun. (I was out for much of the day today due to having a colonoscopy late this morning).

I am going to honor his request belatedly by locking this thread now as it seems the best way to put it to rest.

Cheers, 
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.