HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Door knob situaiton

(1/2) > >>

Yobobo06:
I ve got hair transplant 10 days ago. The clinic called us for to wash head and apply prp to our head. My concern is. Apllication done for me and some other guy at same time. Now i think if they mistakenly mixed our plazmas. If this happened will it be a risk for hiv? They apply the solution to dermis area. Thank you for your time.

Jim Allen:
"What if" they injected you with someone else's blood product. I presume it's injections during this procedure, hence the concern.

These clinics have procedures to ensure this doesn't happen and the sample has been processed.

Anyhow call the clinic and ask them if they injected you with another person's fluids.

Yobobo06:
I know it is irrational thought. But i want to learn will it be risk for hiv if this happened. The applied tissue is skin layer and the blood is processed and plasma is gained in order to apply to skin.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Yobobo06 on March 07, 2024, 10:14:52 am ---I know it is irrational thought.

--- End quote ---

You have your answer

Jim Allen:
Move on with your life. "What ifs" & "Didn't happen" are not things we entertain, however, I've answered you post, so please don't post about this again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version