Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:20:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 439
Total: 440

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: What the fuck is going on  (Read 19346 times)

Offline PositivelyMotivated

• Improbable Heterosexual Statistic
What the fuck is going on
« on: May 30, 2012, 09:02:54 pm »
why are ppl that im close to but in no way sexually active with going through ARS ... Is the medical community bullshitting us to keep ppl from panicing ? i dont even know what to do ... these ppl are innocent and i now feel responsible for their lives ... i dont know what to do , i think im somehow infecting ppl ... its definitely not just some random illnesses its very clear ARS ...
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: What the fuck is going on
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 09:28:15 pm »
why are ppl that im close to but in no way sexually active with going through ARS ... Is the medical community bullshitting us to keep ppl from panicing ? i dont even know what to do ... these ppl are innocent and i now feel responsible for their lives ... i dont know what to do , i think im somehow infecting ppl ... its definitely not just some random illnesses its very clear ARS ...

Well I see two possibilities:

1. You are the Angel of Death;

2. You don't understand how HIV is transmitted.

Let's assume, for the purpose of argument, that the second is the most likely to be true. This can be solved with a little bit of education:

These are the ways that HIV is transmitted these days:

Unprotected vaginal and anal sex;
Sharing contaminated injecting equipment such as needles and syringes;
In some cases from HIV positive mother to her unborn or nursing infant.

ARS (acute retroviral syndrome) is pretty much indistinguishable from the symptoms people get when they're infected with any number of viruses. So rather than worrying about your friends getting flu-like symptoms -- answer this: have any of them tested positve to HIV?

MtD

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 09:36:58 pm »
Well I see two possibilities:

1. You are the Angel of Death;

2. You don't understand how HIV is transmitted.

MtD

And, if by chance the first one is true...... 

Would I be able to get your autograph and maybe an 8x10 photo with one of those cool AOD (Angel of Death) frames? 

Just wanted to ask before the Christmas rush hits.
Thanks in advance.
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 10:07:04 pm »

Sorry, but this is some dumb shit.  Jeebus.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 10:50:13 pm »
i know exactly how hiv is SUPPOSED to be transmitted ... but when ppl i hang out with regularly , smoke weed with regularly , start getting hospitalized with torso rashes and debilitating fatigue then i start wondering ... theyre testing negative for mono on spot tests but the dr is still telling them they got mono from blood cell counts .... i know what the fuck is going on but its supposed to be impossible ... go ahead and laugh it up ... should have known better than to join a site littered with a bunch of smart ass faggots ... fuck all of you
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 10:54:30 pm »
i know exactly how hiv is SUPPOSED to be transmitted ... but when ppl i hang out with regularly , smoke weed with regularly , start getting hospitalized with torso rashes and debilitating fatigue then i start wondering ... theyre testing negative for mono on spot tests but the dr is still telling them they got mono from blood cell counts .... i know what the fuck is going on but its supposed to be impossible ...

Alrighty then.

go ahead and laugh it up ... should have known better than to join a site littered with a bunch of smart ass faggots ... fuck all of you

Classy. Thank you.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 11:18:11 pm »
i dont know what to do , i think im somehow infecting ppl ...

You obviously don't know how HIV is transmitted, I suggest you read up on it.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 11:19:55 pm »
i should have known better than to join a site littered with a bunch of smart ass faggots ... fuck all of you

So, I guess this means the autograph, picture, and cool AOD (Angel of Death) frame are a "no-go?"   Dayuumm!  Now, I have to go with Plan B.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 11:22:11 pm »
but when ppl i hang out with regularly , smoke weed with regularly

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you aren't all smoking weed for medicinal purposes.  Have you considered that the debiltating fatigue might just be coming from them being stoned?  Doesn't sound like a very health forward crowd you're hanging with anyway, but what do I know?  I'm just another smart ass faggot.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline LM

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 11:33:04 pm »
ARS symptoms are very nonspecific and they also occur in many, many other things, including the flu. I think you might need to come to terms with your infection, because if you suspect you are infecting your friends through casual contact, it means you still don't deal with it very well.

But of course, you could also get them tested for HIV. Then you'll see why the joke is on you. Either that, or you've been fucking your friends bareback in your sleep.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 11:37:57 pm »
Either that, or you've been fucking your friends bareback in your sleep.

My "straight" Brazilian FacBuddy did that to me recently. He is rather sneaky.   OEMGEE, should I be concerned?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 11:38:30 pm »
i know exactly how hiv is SUPPOSED to be transmitted ... but when ppl i hang out with regularly , smoke weed with regularly , start getting hospitalized with torso rashes and debilitating fatigue then i start wondering ... theyre testing negative for mono on spot tests but the dr is still telling them they got mono from blood cell counts .... i know what the fuck is going on but its supposed to be impossible ... go ahead and laugh it up ... should have known better than to join a site littered with a bunch of smart ass faggots ... fuck all of you

As I suspected.

What we have here is:

Lonely + Guilty + Booze + Internet Connexion == Regrets in the Morning.

Drnka posting. Always entertaining. ^__^

MtD

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 11:38:45 pm »
ppl dont get hospitalized over smoking marijuana ... and yes actually its quite medicinal considering i cant eat unless i smoke it ...

as for the faggot comment ... i really dont give a fuck about peoples sexual orientation ... but i honestly feel since im declared hetero under my avatar certain ppl decide to take the piss on my posts ... theres a lot of cool ppl on this site and its them i apologize to for it ...

as for not knowing how hiv is spread ... do you really think im that fucking stupid ? you think i havent studied the disease im infected with ad nauseam ? hence me being shocked at the events happening around me ...

as for the picture and frame phil ... if this turns out to be a reality ill make sure i send you one off right before i blow my brains out ... then you and all your friends can yuck it up over the dead fag bashing hetero's luck ... its the least i can do
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 11:42:25 pm »

as for the picture and frame phil ... if this turns out to be a reality ill make sure i send you one off right before i blow my brains out ... then you and all your friends can yuck it up over the dead fag bashing hetero's luck ... its the least i can do

But will you also autograph it?
Oh, and is possible for the Angel of Death to kill himself? Wouldn't that be redundant?  Things that make me go "hmmmmm???"

Thanks for the pic and frame though - and the resale value should go through the roof with the autograph.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 11:42:48 pm »
ppl dont get hospitalized over smoking marijuana ... and yes actually its quite medicinal considering i cant eat unless i smoke it ...

as for the faggot comment ... i really dont give a fuck about peoples sexual orientation ... but i honestly feel since im declared hetero under my avatar certain ppl decide to take the piss on my posts ... theres a lot of cool ppl on this site and its them i apologize to for it ...

as for not knowing how hiv is spread ... do you really think im that fucking stupid ? you think i havent studied the disease im infected with ad nauseam ? hence me being shocked at the events happening around me ...

Excellent. It's been a while since we've had a quality unhinging. :)

MtD

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 11:43:31 pm »
actually matt im not drunk quite yet ... if i was drunk it would have been much worse than that ... give me about 6 more beers and 3 or 4 more posts from enraged homosexuals and i should be on point ...
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline LM

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 11:45:32 pm »
My "straight" Brazilian FacBuddy did that to me recently. He is rather sneaky.   OEMGEE, should I be concerned?

If he is poz, of course! Don't you know, you might get SuperAIDS!

Dude, no one cares if you are straight. There are several straight members here. Your post was just... stupid. Sorry, but it was. Like I said, ARS symptoms are not in any way unique to HIV. Really, I think you haven't coped very well with your infection yet. That may be the problem.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 11:47:02 pm »
actually matt im not drunk quite yet ... if i was drunk it would have been much worse than that ... give me about 6 more beers and 3 or 4 more posts from enraged homosexuals and i should be on point ...

Oh honey, I can't wait.

You're gonna be fabulous, I just know it.  ;D

MtD

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 11:48:59 pm »

Sounds like you came here deliberately to try and get people to take the piss.

I think you might be able to find your answer by posting here, Rev.
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 11:51:35 pm »

Well, aren't you lak super totally speshal. 

I'm lak skurred n stuff

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 11:52:20 pm »
Sounds like you came here deliberately to try and get people to take the piss.

not at all it was a very serious post ... i do find enraged homosexuals quite entertaining though haha
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 11:54:19 pm »
Well, aren't you lak super totally speshal. 

I'm lak skurred n stuff

lmfao love the quote under your pic ... youve already lived up to it ... promise me youll keep it !
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 11:58:06 pm »
If he is poz, of course! Don't you know, you might get SuperAIDS!

I know coz I tell them all that they're gonna be OK, when in fact I know they're gonna die from teh AIDS in two weeks thanks to their filthy lapdances, licking of salty nipples, and indulgence in pussybeer.  But before they kick the bucket they're gonna give it to their frenz, relatives, and neighbors via doorknobs, toilet seats, shared joints, and evil looks.  Mwahahah!!!

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 12:00:34 am »
not at all it was a very serious post ... i do find enraged homosexuals quite entertaining though haha

So you must be confused, as you're contradicting yourself.

You claim you didn't come here to rile people up because your post was serious, yet you admit you find enraged homosexuals quite entertaining. Somehow I think anyone who read your OP no matter what their sexual orientation would react in the same manner ~ and think that you are absolutely bonkers if you think that you are immaculately infecting people by their simply being in your presence.

I want some of whatever you're imbibing in currently.

I know coz I tell them all that they're gonna be OK, when in fact I know they're gonna die from teh AIDS in two weeks thanks to their filthy lapdances, licking of salty nipples, and indulgence in pussybeer.  But before they kick the bucket they're gonna give it to their frenz, relatives, and neighbors via doorknobs, toilet seats, shared joints, and evil looks.  Mwahahah!!!

Riiight.  Because it's a chronic manageable disease.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:04:03 am by Solo_LTSurvivor »

Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 12:02:33 am »
Yes, there are several straight members here.  I actually enjoy hearing from straight folks.  I get their perspective on living with the virus and how that is different or the same.  You say you don't have issues with ones sexuality, but it sure doesn't come off that way.  It sounds, to me, like someone who is bitter with gays--thinking his virus ultimately can be traced back to a homo.  But, I don't want to play psychologist.  How were you infected?  Sex with a girl, sharing needles, or perhaps sex with a homo when high?  I said I didn't want to play psychologist. 

Suggest your friends get tested for HIV.  They should be tested anyway.  However, if any are poz, you didn't give it to them through casual contact. 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 12:03:33 am »
So you must be confused, as you're contradicting yourself.

You claim you didn't come here to rile people up because your post was serious, yet you admit you find enraged homosexuals quite entertaining. Somehow I think anyone who read your OP no matter what their sexual orientation would react in the same manner ~ and think that you are absolutely bonkers if you think that you are immaculately infecting people by their simply being in your presence.

Unless "smoking weed" is a metaphor.

I rather think I do science fairly OK on my best days. Not sure how to handle unhinged. Except to once AGAIN petition for a six hour window on the "edit" button.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 12:08:02 am »

MtD

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 12:36:42 am »
Yes, there are several straight members here.  I actually enjoy hearing from straight folks.  I get their perspective on living with the virus and how that is different or the same.  You say you don't have issues with ones sexuality, but it sure doesn't come off that way.  It sounds, to me, like someone who is bitter with gays--thinking his virus ultimately can be traced back to a homo.  But, I don't want to play psychologist.  How were you infected?  Sex with a girl, sharing needles, or perhaps sex with a homo when high?  I said I didn't want to play psychologist. 

Suggest your friends get tested for HIV.  They should be tested anyway.  However, if any are poz, you didn't give it to them through casual contact.

actually having been a dj in the rave scene for over 15 years i may have more gay friends than even you do , several of them im quite close to ... and those few ive called faggots in anger before , kind of the same way id call a woman a bitch or cunt if it came to that ... no deep rooted feelings at all , thye know they can be homosexually frustrating at times , like a woman is femininely frustrating ... we get over it pretty quick ... im certainly not some shaved head nazi "fag basher" though lol ... unless i beat them in the head with glow sticks and good vibes  8)
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 12:38:01 am »
People still use glow sticks? I'm going to have to pull The Great Pearl Clutcher on that one.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 12:38:09 am »
actually having been a dj in the rave scene for over 15 years i may have more gay friends than even you do , several of them im quite close to ... and those few ive called faggots in anger before , kind of the same way id call a woman a bitch or cunt if it came to that ... no deep rooted feelings at all , thye know they can be homosexually frustrating at times , like a woman is femininely frustrating ... we get over it pretty quick ... im certainly not some shaved head nazi "fag basher" though lol ... unless i beat them in the head with glow sticks and good vibes  8)

We all know you've got gay friends. That's how you got teh AIDS.

MtD

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 12:44:13 am »

...thye know they can be homosexually frustrating at times , like a woman is femininely frustrating ...

Guess you need a straight-acting brain to understand these concepts.  Care to expound?

Past regimens

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 12:45:16 am »
We all know you've got gay friends. That's how you got teh AIDS.

MtD

:-[ bastards , i knew it was all a set up and that discusting female slut i fucked was really clean ! i knew it !

and yes phillicia they do ... although led lights are kind of making them obsolete
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2012, 12:48:20 am »
:-[ bastards , i knew it was all a set up and that discusting female slut i fucked was really clean ! i knew it !

and yes phillicia they do ... although led lights are kind of making them obsolete

You're nearly there. When drnka posting it's about now you have move from beer onto something more potent. Vodka should do the trick. If you're feeling adventurous you could try some overproof rum.

Pace yourself though -- you don't want to puke on your keyboard and pass out before you can send a flurry of ZOMG!DRAMAH! private messages to all the Moderators as well as key senior members.

I'm speaking from considerable experience here.

MtD

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2012, 12:48:56 am »
Guess you need a straight-acting brain to understand these concepts.  Care to expound?

%99 percent of them are fems and they piss me off as a woman would ... its the demeanor ... they also know i wont hit them so they go on and on and on and aarrrrrrrrrghh !!!!! see what im saying now ?
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 12:49:26 am »

Wow, who knew that techno is the new retro?

PS: It's nice to hear that she cared enough to take a shower before you fucked her  :o

Past regimens

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 12:51:06 am »

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 12:51:24 am »

The point remains, the vectors for HIV transmission are known. Penetrative anal and vaginal sex, and sharing IV drug needles.

You say your friends are having ARS symptoms. If so, then they should test positive for HIV. If not now, then certainly shortly after.

You realize that the information we have gathered about the mechanism of HIV, how it enters the body, is the SAME science that fuels our treatment, right?

If you doubt one, how can you believe the other? They are inexorably entertwined.

It's the science. I'm not being a faggot. I am being a person with a vested interest in the scientific method - who would not put a single drug into his body if he doubted it's validity.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 12:52:50 am »
People still use glow sticks? I'm going to have to pull The Great Pearl Clutcher on that one.

I'm actually surprised that they still have (or call them) raves.  It feels so... London circa 1991/1992... Listening to the Smart E's and Utah Saints.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 12:54:04 am »
%99 percent of them are fems and they piss me off as a woman would ... its the demeanor ... they also know i wont hit them so they go on and on and on and aarrrrrrrrrghh !!!!! see what im saying now ?

So you're saying that drag queens come to the raves at which you spin?  I still can't get over the fact that raves still go on in this day and age... unless you're telling us you play at circuit parties.

Past regimens

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 12:55:01 am »
You're nearly there. When drnka posting it's about now you have move from beer onto something more potent. Vodka should do the trick. If you're feeling adventurous you could try some overproof rum.

Pace yourself though -- you don't want to puke on your keyboard and pass out before you can send a flurry of ZOMG!DRAMAH! private messages to all the Moderators as well as key senior members.

I'm speaking from considerable experience here.

MtD

meh im starting to plateau out now ... probably will have to wait till i come back from my ban lol ... in the meantime im going to getting my get back on all my gay friends for infecting me by swapping out their vitamins with testosterone pills lol
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 12:55:52 am »
here ya go girl

That popped up on my iPhone the other day. No lie.

I'm actually surprised that they still have (or call them) raves.  It feels so... London circa 1991/1992... Listening to the Smart E's and Utah Saints.

My thoughts exactly.

Past regimens

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 12:58:49 am »
meh im starting to plateau out now ... probably will have to wait till i come back from my ban lol ... in the meantime im going to getting my get back on all my gay friends for infecting me by swapping out their vitamins with testosterone pills lol

Oh don't pike out now. See it through to the bitter end:

MtD

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 01:06:54 am »
So you're saying that drag queens come to the raves at which you spin?  I still can't get over the fact that raves still go on in this day and age... unless you're telling us you play at circuit parties.

no theyre undergrounds ... some are sanctioned in certain venues though ... drag queens yeah , mostly just average gay men and women though or bi ... bi is more prevelant ... they dont really come to see me though as i spin drum and bass for the most part and they tend to gravitate towards hardcore like the link phillicia posted ... its all intermingled though as theres usually 3 or more rooms going at once ... ive been the only hetero in a group plenty of times inside and at the after parties ... have had some of my best times in those situations ... gay men know how to party and get the best drugs lol
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 01:09:26 am »
My drunkest posting has almost always been bourbon related. For some odd reason, I stay quite capable of cogent and lucid, if totally batshit thought and typing ability until roughly three minutes before I keel over.

I try not to do that these days, because, well.

Thing is, we have (mostly) all drunk/high posted here once or twice. Own up to it, and it's a badge of honor. Like that time I went through that frat house after Christmas, and left no door unopened. Goddess I miss 1989.

I digress.

It's OK. Human, you can be that.

Your friends will love you even when you puke in their cars.

They will, however, ask you to clean out the car.

Trust me on that one.

JK

(who has mostly switched to weed for many of the reasons outlined and insinuated in the post above. Also, weight management)

Welcome Thread

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 01:10:00 am »
they tend to gravitate towards hardcore like the link phillicia posted

Oh yeah... I'm very hardcore.

gay men know how to party and get the best drugs lol

They also spread AIDS.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2012, 01:11:06 am »

I know, right?  And let us not forget the inevitable final two steps:

1. The "I'm outta here, I don't need this shit" (The boofuckinghoo Remix) Swan Song thread
2. Followed immediately by a post where the OP tells the world "I decided to stay coz like OEMGEE, I got like three bazillion PMs telling me that I'm like superduper special and totally supported and I shouldn't pay like any attention to a buncha bitter queens". 

Totally yawnalicious.

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2012, 01:20:52 am »

I know, right?  And let us not forget the inevitable final two steps:

1. The "I'm outta here, I don't need this shit" (The boofuckinghoo Remix) Swan Song thread
2. Followed immediately by a post where the OP tells the world "I decided to stay coz like OEMGEE, I got like three bazillion PMs telling me that I'm like superduper special and totally supported and I shouldn't pay like any attention to a buncha bitter queens". 

Totally yawnalicious.

you know sometimes i do feel this is a bitter site ... a lot of ppl are really snappy here or extremely condescending ... phillicia can be quite a bitch but at the same token still kinda funny ... dont think being gay has anything to do with it so much as everyone here is dealing with a fucked up illness and naturally are dealing with depression and whatnot ... unfortunately though no one has sent me a pm telling me how special i am hahaha go figure ! i was kind of waithing to receive that from you Moon ...
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2012, 01:25:21 am »
you know sometimes i do feel this is a bitter site ... a lot of ppl are really snappy here or extremely condescending ... phillicia can be quite a bitch but at the same token still kinda funny ... dont think being gay has anything to do with it so much as everyone here is dealing with a fucked up illness and naturally are dealing with depression and whatnot ... unfortunately though no one has sent me a pm telling me how special i am hahaha go figure ! i was kind of waithing to receive that from you Moon ...

Here ya go, chile.  Feel better.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2012, 01:26:33 am »

We already think you're speshul.

MtD

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2012, 01:33:29 am »
thanks guys lol ... if anything this thread has made me feel a little better just fucking around and kicking it ... anyway im off to bed ... may your dreams be full of oil slicked muscle bound dancers with 12 inch long cocks thick as soda cans lolol  :P cheers ...
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.