Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:39:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37639
  • Latest: Glassxj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773166
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 286
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Update on $ Balance in ZEPHYR FOUNDATION  (Read 6820 times)

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
Update on $ Balance in ZEPHYR FOUNDATION
« on: June 03, 2006, 04:59:45 pm »
 ;D

Hello to my Forums Family!

I'm proud to announce that my travel fund for the NIH sits at $375.26 as of today!!

Thanks to the kind donations of 6 of our forums members, my little Zephyr Foundation will meet my expenses while I visit the NIH for the second time, in 11 DAYS!!

I wish to thank each person who donated to my fund, your continued support and well-wishes mean everything to me!!

With love,

Zephyr
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
Re: Update on $ Balance in ZEPHYR FOUNDATION
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 05:11:35 pm »
I'm glad your passage is secured.
It is with all hope, that the data you are able to provide will be of consequence to our mutual future.
A toast to you.....<insert glass of wine here>
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline zephyr

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 05:30:09 pm »
Thank you Lisa......it is my wish too, honey!

Love,

Zeph (who adores our Lisa :-*)

Offline zephyr

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 10:35:32 pm »
Hello again,

Much to my delighted surprise, another gracious member has donated $100.00 to my travel fund!!

So, it's with hands clasped and a smile on my face, the fund balance sits at $475.26.

My need has been met, my family...please, it's quite good where it is!!

In gratitude,

Zephyr

Offline water duck

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 03:13:14 pm »
Dear Zephyr,

So sorry i missed this, so very glad that your expenses & trip is financially secured.
.............$475.26..........that's great, impressive.............My need has been met *************BUT NOT ENOUGH**************if u need to extend a helping hand to your brother Paul !! (So so sorry to bring u back to earth, big sister).

From your brother in this AM family who calls himself water duck , who is extending his fingers & toes to count the days with you  ;D

Offline zephyr

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 07:36:35 pm »
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that Paul and I are going to share whatever monies I have when both of us are in Maryland!

He and I are in almost daily communication, and I have assured him that there is money coming to him to assist with his expenses, too! :)

As I mentioned before (maybe that was on the old forums...can't remember!), I won't have any hotel costs, since I'm staying with Minh (thank you, honey!) so there's a huge savings right there! Aside from parking fees (airport for me), gas money (to get there), and a few meals (Minh and I both like to cook), I don't anticipate needing much, at all!

Paul and I will post a full accounting of our costs after our visit to the NIH.......we promise!

As long as my men-friends are taken care of, that's all I care about!

Love,

Zephyr

Offline OzPaul

• 40 year, Long Term Survivor/LTNP
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 11:09:50 am »
Hi Everyone

Thank you to Zephyr and everyone who contributed to the  expanded Zephyr Foundation !!
As Zephy and I are about to embark on our NIH  Long Term Non Progressor  (LTNP) research trip we are truly grateful for your financial assistance !!!

This NIH LTNP study is but one of many studies that both Zephy and I participate in for the cause of finding an answer to the medical mystery of HIV/AIDS. I am humbled beyond measure that I am so blessed to be here, healthy and alive after 25 years. I dedicate my volunteering in these studies to all people around the world who are or may become affected by HIV.

Paul

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.