Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:01:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 350
Total: 351

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Ladies Thread #61-Say good-bye to the Winter blues  (Read 49948 times)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: Ladies Thread #61-Say good-bye to the Winter blues
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2009, 09:11:51 am »
Just peeking in before my appointment with Section 8 in about 30 minutes. So consider this a short drive by post.... ;D  Mum, sorry to hear about Mim losing weight also. The ladies seem to have good suggestions for her gaining weight. Someone mentioned pasta, how about potatoes or rice? When I went to my ID doc, I found out I lost 8 pounds but hey I was loving it. I had to do the blasted BIA, I think it was just cause I stopped drinking Pepsi like it was water. Monday I get to see the pcp who said I wasn't his patient. Someone screwed up royally on that one though I am not sure who.

Well, Papi is not coming after all but I am still leaving on the 24th. He will come back with me the end of August. But things are still great. More than great really but I'll just hush about that til another time. I'll write more later. Have a good day, ladies.

Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2009, 02:51:33 pm »
My doc visit was a big cock-eyed.  The nurse tried to take my blood pressure, using my right arm, with one of those electronic machines and it showed that my right arm had no blood pressure!  Then, she took it in my left arm and it was 140 (high)!  Shoving aside the electronic gagit, she decided to do it the old fashioned way.  My right arm registered 70 (way low) and my left arm was still 140! The highest it's ever been before was 124 with it averaging between 117 - 124 - always taken in my right arm.

The nurse wrinkled her nose and said she'd ask the doctor to check it.  Doc did it the old-fashioned way and got 70 in the right arm and 140 in the left.  We waited a few minutes and checked again, this time with my arms elevated - same results.  Waited and tried with my arms straight down - same thing.  So, she brought in a different nurse - same thing!  No matter who took it or what confounded configuration they put me in, it was always the same. She wrote me a slip for fasting blood work to check pretty much everything, including my thyroids, lipids, sugars, CBC, iron, and untold other stuff.

Now I have to go back on Aug. 17th for another pressure check and to get lab results.  Good grief.

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2009, 06:57:25 am »
Morning all,

Snow, you gave me a good idea about telling the landlord I'd help him clean if he gave me a deal.  Maybe he'd let me move in without a deposit.   Anyway, sorry to hear you won't be getting child support.  Do your kids get a check since he's disabled?  I'm not sure how it works with SSI.  I'm hoping the visitation goes to you and the kids' advantage.  Surely it won't work out to SB's.

Queen, now I'm all curious about thing being "more than great."  Come on, girl, fess up!  Also, what's a BIA?

Mum, I have that problem with people at the dr.'s trying to find my pulse. They can find it on one arm, the other one they have an extremely hard time.  And about the bloodwork, well, welcome to our world.  We know what it's like to have a multitude of bloodwork.    I hope things work with Mim.  I agree about the carb stuff-potatoes, pasta, rice etc.  Of course, I'm sure you know, too many carbs can spike blood sugar.   And Snow's suggestion of making milkshakes with what the bodybuilders use is another good suggestion, if Mim can tolerate that stuff.  I would also ask to speak to a nutritionist or dietician who could give you some ideas about it.  Couldn't hurt.

I just have the volunteer thing.  I'm also supposed to meet a friend for coffee this afternoon.  This poor girl.  She has Crohn's, then when she went for a pap smear a few weeks ago, she found out she has HPV.  She's married, but had a brief affair last summer (I'm not going to go into details, but it wasn't only her to blame), which is where I'm assuming she caught it.  She had to have her cervix frozen a few days ago because of precancerous cells.  She said she was in a ton of pain.  I don't know, because I've never had to have my cervix frozen, but someone I know who did said it is a great deal of pain.

My newest granddaughter is doing fine.  When I talk to my daughter, I can hear her fussing, which makes me really want to hold her, damn it.  I wish there wasn't so much distance between.   Anyway, that's about it for me.  You all have a good day.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline minismom

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2009, 08:08:42 am »
Betty, I missed something - why are you moving?  Will you be staying in the same area?  Mim has a milkshake every morning with her Isopure (protein powder mix).  We couldn't find her BeneProtein at Walmart yesterday, so I'm going to have to call around today to see who sells it.  Her ID doc met with a nutritionist yesterday and talked with her about Mim.  He's supposed to email me later today with her suggestions.  He's also going to see if she'll come talk to us when Mim goes back in September.

I'm used to having blood work done from my cancer days.  I hated it then and I hate it now.  I'm terribly needle-phobic.  I'm putting it off for as long as possible, but I'll get it done before my next appointment.

Nothing going on today.  I've got laundry to dry and need to finish cleaning the house - wash the walls, dust, and clean the bathrooms.  If I do it today, then I'll just have to wipe everything down Saturday night when the kids go to bed.  We'll have about 20 people over Sunday - unless someone shows up who hasn't told us yet.

That's it from this side of the Mason-Dixon.  Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Mum
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2009, 08:26:03 pm »
Mum, I don't know for sure that I'm moving.  The girl who lived in the front apartment, which is a 1 bedroom, left.  My apartment is an efficiency, so a 1 br would give me more space.  But, I'm not sure that's what I'm going to do.  It's just a thought.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2009, 06:16:48 am »
Peeking in before I go to bed. Yeah, you read it right. I pulled an all nighter with Warcraft. My Section 8 appointment was ok. I still need the letter from my manager saying there is no damage here. So when I got home Thursday I called her and left a message. She called yesterday wanting to do an inspection. I think the lady at the Section 8 office called her. I told the woman at Section 8 what she had said and the woman told me if she doesn't give me the letter that they would not be able to fax my paperwork to NY Section 8. Like I said, she showed up yesterday to inspect. She couldn't find anything wrong other than to tell me that the carpets will have to be shampooed. She had to find something but the stains in the carpet was here when I got here and after they had been shampooed before I moved in. But then she says that I have to rent a shampoo machine or someone to do it but she needs the receipt. Well my gay friend has a shampoo machine and he said the only reason she wants me to rent one is so she can use it as a write off for her taxes,I should say the realty company she works for.

Betty---Nope, I am not saying anything just yet but when it is confirmed I will let you know. Just know it is all good or will be sometime in the near future. A BIA is some machine that measures your body fat/muscle to see if a person is wasting. He wanted it done since I dropped 8 pounds but everything was good. I still say it's cause I stopped drinking so much Pepsi.

Mum-- I'm not keen on needles either but with all the blood I give up being poz and diabetic, well, I am use to being stuck. Sometimes I feel like a pin cushion. I just hate it when a newbie comes along and can't find my vein. They have 3 tries to get it but by then my arm is black and blue. And I end up looking like someone who shoots up. I bruise easy.

Well, I need to get some sleep. I just hope I don't crash and burn and sleep most of the day......
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2009, 07:55:54 am »
Morning all,

Alright, Queen.  I guess I'll have to be happy with the waiting.  I am anxious to hear your news, though.   

Today, my oldest sister and I are supposed to take my grandkids to see the newest "Ice Age."  I'm supposed to pick them up at noon, we're supposed to take them to McDonald's, then go see the movie.  My sinuses are killing me.  It must be time for one of my twice-a-year sinus maladies.  My ears are killing me, throat etc.  Right now, though, it's either a virus or allergies, as nothing is "colorful," if you know what I mean (sorry to be graphic).  I just learned when I used to transcribe for an allergist, that a sinus problem is not considered an infection unless the snot is yellow or green etc. (again, sorry). 

It's rainy and 58 degrees, and not supposed to get above 68 today.  Very strange.  But, that's my day.  You all have a good one.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2009, 09:05:35 am »
Crap, just lost my post cause I went to Compatibility View under Tools in the middle of it.  Remember to COPY if your post gets HOPPY, then go to Compatibility view.

OK, in a nutshell, Ice's oldest has a bday today, so I will be baking a cake and then we are taking her to see Potter with a GF.  Ice, myself and youngest will go check out the new carpet at my TH and haul away some junk.  I am going to return a shirt I bought last Jan cause my boobs got too big to button it up -- I guess that's a good thing.  LOL  I kept the shirt because I thought I would lose weight, but no such luck.  I'd rather have boobs and the refund.   :P

I need to catch up with my parents while we're out cause my mother's bday is tomorrow and I have a gift for her.

Mum, that's weird about the BP being different in each arm consistently.  Keep us posted on that, please.

Queen, that sucks that the inspector had to find something wrong with the carpets or something.  I would spend $5 on a can of carpet foam and buy a big sponge to go over those spots.  Just tell the woman you did the entire room, but then you wouldn't have the receipt you need, right?  I'm excited that you get to go to NY next week!  Also, I miss those all-nighters I used to do when I was unemployed.  Remember you'd be up at 3am and send me an IM, and there I was?!  LOL :D

BT, sorry about the sinus headache.  I used to get them for three days, lose my appetite due to nausea.  Can you try Walmart brand sinus meds?  Take just one with a ton of water and then see if you get a little relief.  If not, take the second one two hours later and you should be good.  Ice Age should be fun!  

Snow~ I am trying to catch up on the court shenanigans, sounds like you have a shitload to deal with.  Hang in there! You are stronger than you think!   ;)

Time to go bake a cake.  We are going to decorate our own pieces of cake with sprinkles and jimmies.  Found this cute canister in the baking aisle with 6 different toppings to use.  Woo hoo!

~ Cindy
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:25:17 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline minismom

« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2009, 06:02:24 am »
What a rediculously insane weekend!  First, Hubby was out seeing clients on Friday when he called to tell me that the car broke down.  He'd pulled into a gas station to get gas, and it wouldn't start.  He was calling a tow truck.  I told hiim that I was on my way and I'd call when I was on the road.  I gathered up the kids - think no shoes or socks, and me with no bra (am totally identifying with being out in public in a nightgown about now).  I got in the car, drove a bit, turned on my cell phone, and got a "smart chip not recognized" message on it!  Now, I have a car full of half-dressed kids, no cell phone, and no way of knowing where my husband is!

To make a long story short, I tried the gas station first.  Luckily, our middle son had slippers on so I sent him in to search for Hubby.  No such luck.  He jumps back in the car and I decided to try the dealership up the road.  Luckily, there was Hubby standing with a salesman in front of a very expensive-looking new car.  They *should* get to our car by Tuesday.

Then, we get home and start painting the bottom half of the bathroom (the one I goofed) so that we could put up the boarder on Saturday.  That went well and faster than we thought.  So, no big deal there.  Except that Saturday we had to get up at the crack of dawn to put up the boarder before Hubby had to go out of town for training.  But, it got done.

The kids and I busied ourselves getting the house ready for our guests on Sunday.  Our middle daughter decided to flood the garage, our youngest rolled down a hill, and our oldest son discoverd a black snake in our barn.  What did I discover?  That the wax ring on the upstairs toilet somehow got damaged and our toilet is leaking from underneath.  No way to fix it before Monday and we've got loads of people coming today.  Speaking of which, I need to go bake 24 individual-sized pineapple upside down cakes before the kids get up and want breakfast.  It WILL all be over soon - won't it?

Mum

ps. Mim is down 14oz in the last 48hrs. :(
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2009, 07:32:11 am »
Cindy, that cake sounds really cool with the different toppings thing.  I can't take decongestants because I'm on thyroid medication, and they make my heart pound (and I get terrible anxiety attacks).  I had some cold medication I took that has a much lower decongestant amount in it.  That helped. 

Mum, I would demand to see that nutritionist.  Why the doctor didn't make an appointment for you in the first place, I don't know.  It's much better I think if you could talk to her, than having 2nd hand info through the doctor.  And you may have questions of your own.

Yesterday went well.  The movie was good and the grandkids behaved really well.  They usually do, though.  Nothing much going on today.  I may try to get to church somewhere.  I hope you all have a good day.

Offline missy

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2009, 11:01:34 am »
Hey Gfs I am having one of those weekends too.  I got up early and cleaned yesterday for an open house and wouldn’t you know it I had a no show.  I  am getting tired of this I just wish my house would sell, it would make it a lot easier for me. Keeping it clean and working all the time is not the easiest task.

BT- I hope all goes well for you with the apartment.

Queen- It sound like you are going to have to bite the bullet and get the shampooer  if you want the letter for the new place. It sucks but sometimes we just have to do it to get want we want in the end.

Mum- I hope your weekend gets better.  I agree with Bt I would want to speak directly with the nutrionist so we would work togethedr as a team. You don’t need the doctor as a middle man.  This way you can react quicker and not be dependent on the doc getting back to you….you go girl!

Moon- good luck with the cakes it sounds like you will have a great time baking and decorating them.  Enjoy this wonderful day if it is anything like yesterday it will hot with little humidity.

Have a great Sunday. Mary

Offline minismom

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2009, 05:10:43 pm »
BT and Missy, our ID doc went to go speak to the nutritionist because she doesn't work where he does.  She actually works come 60 - 70 miles from him.  He had set up a meeting with her to talk about several things and is including Mim in the discussion.  He's also going to try and  talk her into coming to where he works a few times a month to talk with his patients who would benefit from her visiting.  Mim will be one of the patients he wants her to come and "visit" during Mim's next appointment.  Where he works, there is no nutritionist on staff.  That's why he had to go out of town to find one.

Sorry for the confusion.  Have a great Sunday - we all know what tomorrow is.

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline missy

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2009, 07:27:00 pm »
Hey mum, it sounds like their are no nutrionists in your area so your Doc is doing the best he can to get one for you, I hope all goes well. Mary

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2009, 09:36:54 pm »
Hi GFs~

Whew what a weekend.  I didn't bitch as much at the kids, just tried to be upbeat and keep things happy for the birthday weekend.  I was on my feet a lot and I have a slight sore throat starting.  Bday kid had a friend sleep over Sat night and the friend had a really sore throat.  I wonder if its allergies or what?  What is prevalent now, ragweed?  Seems too early, besides we have had a cool summer so maybe everything is behind as far as what is producing pollen and whatnot.

BT~  I take thyroid medication and find it interesting what you said about taking sinus meds with it.  I'm going to pay more attention the next time, too, and see what happens.  Glad you are doing better and that the kids behaved.

Mum~What a weekend for you but good job on finding hubby at the dealership on Friday, sans cellphone, lol!  Did you get the 24 cakes baked?  I baked the birthday cake Sat morning and it was the moistest cake I had ever made.  I did really good, cause actually, I can't remember ever having baked a cake.  Bday kid left it here cause she is having a party next weekend at Mom's so Ice and I can pig out.

Mary~How long has your house been on the market?  Ice and I went to my TH that I am putting up for rent and checked out the carpet on Saturday.  Its a beige berber and it looks really good!  I was so happy.  The kitchen is outdated with ugly dark brown veneer cupboards and a yellow stove from 1983, but I don't care, its a rental.  I have to put an ad in the paper this week and have an open house soon.  I hope someone rents quick and doesn't tear the place up!

Throat is really bugging me so I am going to go take some Advil.  I hope I'm not catching anything from that kid who was here.  :(  Sweet girl, I hope she feels better.

~ Cindy
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:38:44 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:32 am »
Wooo Hooo, 5 days and I will be in NY. And I am just about packed already except for a few last minute things. I can't wait, going to download some music for my mp3 player for the long trip. This time I am going to bring my laptop so I can watch movies and play my Warcraft while Papi is working out at the gym.

Tomorrow is the appointment with the new PCP. I feel kinda bad because it will probably be the only time I see him. But I am going to see if he will give me plenty of refills for my Lantus so I don't have to worry about that while away. I'm pretty much stocked up on everything else.

Nothing much happened today. It just seemed like I could barely keep my eyes open and was napping a lot. And eating in between, I made a pork roast with cabbage and bacon. I think tomorrow I'll eat a steak with the cabbage and freeze the pork roast for another time.

Mum---WOW, it seems like lately if it isn't one thing it's another. Yet you seem to always take things in stride. I wish I could be like that, I usually put myself in a panic.

Cindy--- I use to bake stuff with my Dad when he was alive. Man, there wasn't anything he couldn't bake. I loved his chocolate cake and lemon meringue pie. MMM, I have been craving cheesecake lately. Papi says there are a few places in NY that supposedly make the best cheesecake. Even cheesecake for diabetics, got to check that one out. Something is definitely in the air around here, my nose is either running like a faucet or dry as a desert.

Before I forget, someone needs to start a new thread. Cindy, you haven't done one in awhile. I think it's usually Betty, Me, Mum, or Netta that usually gets one going. All I know someone needs to step up and start one. We are well over a 100 posts in this one...

Well, I am off to watch Wolf and download music.....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline minismom

« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2009, 05:54:32 am »
Yep, Queen, this one is getting long, but it's too early and I can't think of anything snazzy.

Cindy, yep, made 24 individual pineapple upside down cakes.  Sounds impressive, but it was really easy.  I managed to make them mostly sugar-free and no one could tell.  We have VBS all week this week with Hubby and I teaching on Wednesday.  Then one more party to do on Saturday, then I get to breathe. 

My nose has been pouring.  I can't even bend over without it dripping.  It's perfectly clear so must be my histamines.  I need to call the doctor and see what allergy stuff I can take with my meds.  Don't want to OD or knock myself out.

I love to cook and bake.  I don't usually get the change to do a lot during the summer because of the heat.  Last week was PERFECT - highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's.  I was a cooking maniac!  This weeks temps are getting back up into the mid to high 80's, so the oven won't be on.  I did figure out how to bake cakes in my roaster..lol..and it won't heat up the house.

Not yet 6am here and debating going back to bed or just staying awake.  Have a great Monday, everyone!!

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2009, 06:03:21 am »
Morning all,

Mary, good luck with selling the house.  It's just not a good time.  But, keep your chin up.

Mum, it's too bad the nutritionist is so far away.  I do hope she agrees to go to his office a couple days a week. 

Cin, yeah, it's only the decongestants that aren't supposed to be mixed with thyroid meds.  Antihistamines aren't a problem.  I hope your throat is feeling better.  I don't know what allergen is plentiful right now, but I know my nose has been stuffy almost all the time, and my throat has been extremely scratchy. 

Queen, I know you're excited to go back to NY.  I hope you have a great ride there.  And good luck with the new doctor.

Nothing to report here, really.  My brother was over last night and was telling me his girlfriend is still getting food stamps.  Now, she's been getting them since her and my brother moved in together.  She doesn't report that he lives with her, and she doesn't report that she's working.  My bro said she gets about $165/month (food stamps).  He said "well, she doesn't make very much money, only about $15,000 last year."  I told him I made $9000 last year and only get $16/month.  And, with him living there, they make a little over $50,000.  So, she shouldn't be getting them at all.  I told him I think she probably knows someone at the welfare dept. since she's been getting them for two years without getting caught.  And it bugs me a little that she can get away with that.  Not that I want her to go to prison, but hey, live like the rest of us have to.  It's not like they'd be hurting if she didn't get them.   How some people get away with things and others can't is beyond me.

Anyway, I'm rambling.  You ladies have a good day.

Edited to add something
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 02:49:20 pm by BT65 »

Offline minismom

« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2009, 07:12:38 am »
Oh, Betty, that aggrivates the snot out of me, too.  Just means that there's less money for the people who really need it.  $50,000 / yr. for 2 people is danged good money.  Certainly enough to buy food.    I've had clients that can't add single digits, but they could tell you 100 ways to screw the system.  Drove me batty.

Missy, yes, Dr. F is a wondeful doctor.  I wish we would've known about him earlier in Mim's treatment, though.  We had another PID for 8 1/2yrs that had her head up her butt.  Unfortunately, we didn't know - thought she was doing a good job.  Then I found AIDSmeds, re-educated myself (with lots of help from folks here) and changed doctors 4mths ago.  I can't say enough about our new doctor.

As you can see, I've yet to make it back to bed.  Kiddies will be up soon so now it's a lost cause.  Hopefully I can get an afternoon nap in.  Bracing myself for the call from the mechanic letting us know how much it'll cost to fix the car.

Make it a good one.

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2009, 06:51:53 pm »
Ok, well, I guess I will think of a catchy title for a new thread.....So Ann can lock this one......
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.