Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:29:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 208
Total: 209

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: spring into summer...  (Read 125163 times)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: spring into summer...
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2013, 06:52:06 pm »
Divine, ok. Too bad the Spurs were not divine. :( (no sarcasm intended)

et tu Brute? Ive been getting texts and messages all day rubbing my nose in the Spurs loss :( San Antonio is very quiet and somber today. sigh.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mitch777

« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2013, 06:57:21 pm »
et tu Brute? Ive been getting texts and messages all day rubbing my nose in the Spurs loss :( San Antonio is very quiet and somber today. sigh.
been a MN Vikings fan my entire life (yes, I know it's a different sport.) (Nancy speaking here :o.)
so I know what it feels like.
well, not really but I know you have a pain in your gut.
don't worry though. it will get better. :D
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2013, 07:03:06 pm »
... I know you have a pain in your gut.

That's from the gas station Burrito I had earlier

been a MN Vikings fan my entire life (yes, I know it's a different sport.)

I'm impressed you can even put those two words together "Minnesota Vikings" and use it correctly in a sentence
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 07:08:03 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Habersham

« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2013, 07:16:49 pm »
Willy - I was thinking of you this afternoon. I met this very nice lady at the bus stop who proceeded to tell me all about the Spurs. I just happened to log on ....well, here you are. Please don't let it ruin your weekend.
Because I Can

Offline mitch777

« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2013, 07:37:54 pm »
That's from the gas station Burrito I had earlier

I'm impressed you can even put those two words together "Minnesota Vikings" and use it correctly in a sentence
LOL!
Too bad your new avatar wasn't able to help your team.
(sarcasm intended. :).)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2013, 07:46:26 am »
Well Will and Mitch, I'm a life long Chicago Cubs fan, so know all about the pain from teams losing.  As they say "maybe next year." ;)
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline mitch777

« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2013, 08:15:50 am »
Well Will and Mitch, I'm a life long Chicago Cubs fan, so know all about the pain from teams losing.  As they say "maybe next year." ;)
Betty, I see your Cubs won the World Series in 1908. (had to google it. :).)  You have hope!
Vikings, No Super Bowl Championship wins. :(
Spurs, 4 NBA Championship wins. (had to google that too.  ::).)

Yup, maybe next year. :)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2013, 09:59:39 am »
I don't particularly care one way or the other for baseball but I loved going to Cubs games . You could see Wrigley Field from my apartment window so when I scored tickets it was an easy walk and great way to spend the afternoon .

Not being a sports fan it took me awhile to appreciate what the Cubs and Wrigley Field meant to the fans , series or not .

The story of the curse of the billy goat was way cool to me also but the story was better than the cheeseburgers at the Billy Goat Tavern . Chicago felt more like home than anywhere else I ever lived and I still miss being there .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2013, 10:32:32 am »
Jeff,  I can't figure out any other way to reach you.  This is Gary, on the forums as Lou-ah-vull.  A few days ago, I got a new email address and changed it on my profile.  The result was I got locked out of my account.  I repeatedly asked for activation emails and they never arrived at either my new or old email address.  I was finally able to start a new account using this name GaryTP at a yahoo email address.  I was hoping as a moderator you could figure out how to find out what has happened with my Lou-ah-vull account.  It seems i have successfully changed the email address but what has NOT happened is the activation email so that I can click on it and finish the registration process.  What a mess!  I also can't seem to find the private message function so this is the only way I can reach someone who may be able to do something.  Thanks...  Gary (Lou-ah-vull, but currently GaryTP)

Offline mitch777

« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2013, 10:42:08 am »
Welcome to the forums GaryTP! :) tee hee.
I'm sure Jeff will get this all fixed up for you soon.
In the mean time, now is your chance to become someone else for a few minutes.
Have fun with it. :)

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2013, 10:43:19 am »
Kind of creepy to have the ability to create an alter ego! 

:)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2013, 10:50:58 am »
Jeff,  I can't figure out any other way to reach you.  This is Gary, on the forums as Lou-ah-vull.  A few days ago, I got a new email address and changed it on my profile.  The result was I got locked out of my account.  I repeatedly asked for activation emails and they never arrived at either my new or old email address.  I was finally able to start a new account using this name GaryTP at a yahoo email address.  I was hoping as a moderator you could figure out how to find out what has happened with my Lou-ah-vull account.  It seems i have successfully changed the email address but what has NOT happened is the activation email so that I can click on it and finish the registration process.  What a mess!  I also can't seem to find the private message function so this is the only way I can reach someone who may be able to do something.  Thanks...  Gary (Lou-ah-vull, but currently GaryTP)

Once your post count reaches 3 post you can PM . I can fix this by having Ann fix this LOL ... I haven't a clue what to do , we will get you fixed up .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2013, 10:52:47 am »
No wonder I couldn't find it!  Been driving myself crazy the last three days.  I had no idea this would happen with a simple change of email address.

Thanks for the help.  I have turned on email notification in this thread so that I will know when things are happening.

Gary

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2013, 10:53:52 am »
Not to mention, but for the first time in all my seven years on AMG, I am hijacking a thread!   

Gary

Offline mitch777

« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2013, 10:56:42 am »
Not to mention, but for the first time in all my seven years on AMG, I am hijacking a thread!   

Gary

Gary, remember, it's not you. It's your alter ego. :)
The original "Gary" still has a clean record.
As the OP of this thread, I will deal with GaryTP later! ;D

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2013, 10:58:27 am »
It does push my "shame" button....lol.  At least I did it in an off topic forum.  LOL

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2013, 11:01:06 am »
Kind of creepy to have the ability to create an alter ego! 

:)

Funny thing is I approved the account and your old account came up as a duplicate ... but I thought Gary wouldn't try for new account and rubber stamped it . I have never encountered this so it could maybe be my fault ... Do you still love me any way ?

Ann has been notified so you will be back on track soon .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2013, 11:02:52 am »
I still love you more than my luggage!  I am now confident it will all work out.  Appreciative of getting help...

Gary

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2013, 11:08:49 am »
I still love you more than my luggage!  I am now confident it will all work out.  Appreciative of getting help...

Gary

I think Gary just called me an old bag but I'm not sure .  ;)
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2013, 11:10:25 am »
That would mean you don't recognize the obvious reference to "Steel Magnolias."  This would seriously jeopardize your gay credentials!

:D

Gary

Offline mitch777

« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2013, 11:46:07 am »
I think Gary just called me an old bag but I'm not sure .  ;) .
I think he did! >:(
My, for a new member, that GaryTP is on the fast track to be banned. ;D

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2013, 08:51:23 am »
I don't particularly care one way or the other for baseball but I loved going to Cubs games . You could see Wrigley Field from my apartment window so when I scored tickets it was an easy walk and great way to spend the afternoon .

One of my favorite memories of Wrigley is meeting Harry Carey.  My brother and I were at Wrigley, going to get, probably some beer, and Harry was on a golf cart on his way up to the recording booth.  He saw us, stopped, shook our hands and greeted us.  It was pretty cool.

That was in '84, one of the Cub's greatest seasons-they won their division and almost made it to the World Series.  Ah, the memories.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2013, 07:26:23 pm »
I finally got up enough spirit to get out of bed after the Spurs choked and lost the Championship last Thursday... Was feeling pretty good until I turned on the TV and saw the Dallas Cowboys training camp was starting in 1 month. I am back to depressed...As much as I support the Cowboys they always Choke in the playoffs. :(

However I do see the San Antonio Womans Basketball season starts up now...maybe I will go get a "San Antonio Silverstars" T-shirt and go hang with all the Lesbians at the games.

-Will

Ps - LOL @ Gary!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2013, 07:50:01 pm »
I finally got up enough spirit to get out of bed after the Spurs choked and lost the Championship last Thursday... Was feeling pretty good until I turned on the TV and saw the Dallas Cowboys training camp was starting in 1 month. I am back to depressed...As much as I support the Cowboys they always Choke in the playoffs. :(

However I do see the San Antonio Womans Basketball season starts up now...maybe I will go get a "San Antonio Silverstars" T-shirt and go hang with all the Lesbians at the games.

-Will

Ps - LOL @ Gary!
The "Cowgurls" cheated the MN Vikings (see, I put those two words together in a sentence again) in a BAD ref call in the late 70's. Still not over it. tee hee.

And yes, Gary is a hoot. 8)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2013, 08:03:11 pm »
The "Cowgurls" cheated the MN Vikings (see, I put those two words together in a sentence again) in a BAD ref call in the late 70's.

Wow! You are a hardcore Football Nancy aren't you! I'm impressed.

oh and Gary is even better in person, just wait till AMG  ;)

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »
Will,  Flattery will get you everywhere!

Sure hope I can get my old account back...it still feels super weird using this one.

Gary

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2013, 08:17:17 pm »

Sure hope I can get my old account back...it still feels super weird using this one.

Gary

Me too, because everytime I see  GaryTP I think Gary Toilet Paper  :-\
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2013, 08:25:23 pm »
Me too, because everytime I see  GaryTP I think Gary Toilet Paper  :-\
LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking but didn't want to offend Gary having not met him yet. :-[

And yes Will, there are many aspects of "Nancy" yet to know. 8)

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2013, 10:21:36 pm »
LOL... I hadn't thought of the rather obvious TP = toilet paper.  I will be happy to return to good ol' Lou-ah-vull  (I do wonder what is taking so long...and I especially don't want to re-enter all those medical tests since 2005 that were in my first footnote.)

Offline GaryTP

« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2013, 10:22:48 pm »
By the way Willy, I am returning to the Stratosphere the last week of September with three of my friends... and no jumping off the top of the tower either!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2013, 07:55:39 am »
Gary, don't make me ban you! you should be able to log into your old account now. ;D ;) :)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2013, 09:56:08 am »
ON TOPIC: 4-day heatwave in the Northeast begins today! Thankfully we will top out at only 95℉/35℃ on Wednesday. I hate when it gets this hot.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2013, 06:28:52 pm »
ON TOPIC:  Thankfully we will top out at only 95℉/35℃ on Wednesday. I hate when it gets this hot.

Uhh Pumpykins, that's not a heatwave  ::)

By the way Willy, I am returning to the Stratosphere the last week of September with three of my friends... and no jumping off the top of the tower either!

I love it! I was there last November, and went and had a Cosmopolitan in our "Booth" at the Cbar and sat back and just reminisced about the good times we all had. Be sure you do the same!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2013, 06:36:07 pm »
Gary TP mysteriously disappeared from the forum and wont be coming back so
forgetaboutit . His spokesman Lou-ah-vull can answer any questions you may have .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2013, 06:50:26 pm »
Gary TP mysteriously disappeared from the forum and wont be coming back so
forgetaboutit .

Sigh. Just like all the men in my life...suddenly they dissappear
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2013, 07:41:28 pm »
This is much better though.... I like the "old" me better!
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline mitch777

« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2013, 06:56:09 pm »
High temp in Death Valley, CA today... 130 degrees F.
The all time high ever recorded on earth was on July 10th, 1913 in Death Valley, CA at 134 degrees! Yikers!
Keep your parasols up! 8)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2013, 06:58:50 pm »
High temp in Death Valley, CA today... 130 degrees F.
The all time high ever recorded on earth was on July 10th, 1913 in Death Valley, CA at 134 degrees! Yikers!
Keep your parasols up! 8)

118 in Vegas (but its a dry heat), 114 Phoenix, 101 on my front steps.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2013, 07:00:44 pm »
PS - Austin jsut checked in at 106!!! Oh lawdy be! Henry, Creighton and all them queens's are gonna melt 8) I bet their Anti-wrinkle cream is just a dripping off their faces right now
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 07:04:15 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2013, 07:07:00 pm »
PS - Austin jsut checked in at 106!!! Oh lawdy be! Henry, Creighton and all them queens's are gonna melt 8) I bet their Anti-wrinkle cream is just a dripping off their faces right now
Happy summer! It has just begun.
We have high humidity but temps in the mid 80's for the next week. Not too bad. 8)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2013, 07:17:40 pm »
I visited Death Valley once , it was very pretty there at the time because of a spring rain , all of the desert and mountains looked barren until the sun hit it just right , then it was a blaze of tiny purple flowers .

The guy I was dating at the time took me to Death Valley for my birthday and we flew from Chicago to Vegas on the day of the Oklahoma city bombing . I had an omen it wasn't going to last between the two of us .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2013, 07:22:59 pm »
I visited Death Valley once , it was very pretty there at the time because of a spring rain , all of the desert and mountains looked barren until the sun hit it just right , then it was a blaze of tiny purple flowers .

The guy I was dating at the time took me to Death Valley for my birthday and we flew from Chicago to Vegas on the day of the Oklahoma city bombing . I had an omen it wasn't going to last between the two of us .
was it Friday the 13th and a full moon? tee hee.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2013, 07:27:36 pm »
was it Friday the 13th and a full moon? tee hee.

Yep ... and I know what you did last summer  :o
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2013, 07:35:06 pm »
Yep ... and I know what you did last summer  :o
I won the Miss Croker Pageant. :)

Offline buginme2

« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2013, 07:55:22 pm »
118 in Vegas (but its a dry heat), 114 Phoenix, 101 on my front steps.

Ahhhhhh its a sweltering 86 in Seattle today!  I need a parasol and a fan.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Calison

• Struggling for 30 + years Ready for Next Big Leap!
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2013, 09:49:27 pm »
116 Fahrenheit degrees here today. It is some little solace that forecast temperatures for Death Valley Ca. are 130 degrees.  8)  somehow... some solace... I'll take it.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ~ Oscar Wilde

Offline mitch777

« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2013, 10:14:43 pm »
116 Fahrenheit degrees here today. It is some little solace that forecast temperatures for Death Valley Ca. are 130 degrees.  8)  somehow... some solace... I'll take it.
how awful! I forget where you live. Palm Springs?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2013, 11:29:43 am »
Ahhhhhh its a sweltering 86 in Seattle today!  I need a parasol and a fan.

I had to laugh when the news reported that Seattle is going through a heatwave ( high 80's). They were also warning against people jumping into the rivers to cool off because the rivers were still Ice cold.

but anyways, I know you light weights up in Seattle arent used to a high 80's, so be careful Bugsy, drink lots of water (no vodka).
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Calison

• Struggling for 30 + years Ready for Next Big Leap!
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2013, 03:45:20 pm »
how awful! I forget where you live. Palm Springs?
With a little imagination, a wet cloth, and a breeze or electric fan, a lot can be done about this heat!  ;)

Yes I live in a rural area exactly 20 miles from the Indian Canyons of south Palm Springs near north Palm Springs. We are surrounded by Open Desert and many wild life preserves where I enjoy walking about... however this season only sees me walking at dawn or under the shade of an umbrella.
Pleased to Meet you! My ancestors on one side of my family were early Americans in Windsor. Loomis is the last name.We have been long gone south and west more recent generations. Lemonade Cheers to the 4th of July To You! And All!
Cali
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ~ Oscar Wilde

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2013, 04:03:51 pm »

Mitch, You have a very nice yard.  It kind of makes me miss the nice things about Massachusetts.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.