Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:31:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 340
Total: 342

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I had sex with a prostitude... I am so WORRIED!!!  (Read 11023 times)

Offline where_is_faith

I had sex with a prostitude... I am so WORRIED!!!
« on: May 03, 2007, 09:01:43 am »
I had sex with a prostitude, intercourse 3 times, and deep kissed.. but I have condom on, am I safe ?
Can deep kiss transmit HIV?
How long should I wait to get a test?

Offline RapidRod

Re: I had sex with a prostitude... I am so WORRIED!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 09:03:51 am »
You did not have a risk and you do not need to test. Protected sex is just that, protected.

Offline where_is_faith

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 09:11:47 am »
Hi rapidrod:
I have deep kiss with her, I dont know for sure but we brush our teeth beforehand, we were in a hotel,
I am now so frustrating about this event.

we use durex condom, I dont know about the manufacture date, she the pro provide it.
how much chance I will have the HIV from her?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:19:31 am »
You are not going to get infected via deep kissing. It doesn't matter about the condom as long as it wasn't lamb skin and it didn't fail.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 09:40:32 am »
You were protected during sex you dont have any worries for HIV transmission from kissing either.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 11:52:07 am »
Condoms provide very effective protection. Kissing does not present a risk for HIV transmission.

You absolutely were not at risk in this incident.

There's no need for worrying nor for testing. Period.

Get on with your life and always, always keep using condoms when you have intercourse. They do the job.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline where_is_faith

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 05:22:22 am »
Condoms provide very effective protection. Kissing does not present a risk for HIV transmission.
You absolutely were not at risk in this incident.
There's no need for worrying nor for testing. Period.
Get on with your life and always, always keep using condoms when you have intercourse. They do the job.
Cheers,

Hi Andy:
I also use my index finger to masturbate her vagina for about 3 minutes top.
I also have a question, if I insist for HIV testing, I have a weak body, I get sick often, and I stay up late for 3 years, often goto bed after 3 o'clock everynight. so my body situation is weak, will this affect my testing result?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 05:26:59 am »
It seems as though you aren't understanding the replies that you have been given. YOU WERE NOT AT RISK AND YOU DON'T NEED TO TEST. Unless you got your finger to climax, fingering is not a risk.

Offline where_is_faith

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 12:33:15 pm »
It seems as though you aren't understanding the replies that you have been given. YOU WERE NOT AT RISK AND YOU DON'T NEED TO TEST. Unless you got your finger to climax, fingering is not a risk.

Hi Rod:
I am just afraid of the chance of getting a unknow wound in my finger, will this be a risk?
thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 02:29:47 pm »
NO it will not be a risk if you have a hangnail, blister, splinter that was just removed, paper cuts or other nicks. If you don't have stitches in your finger, then you don't have nothing to worry about.

Offline anxiousaussie

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 07:16:22 am »
Dear Where is Faith

You played it safe, you wore a condom. As told previously, you have not placed yourself at risk in this situation. Well done!! Anymore time you spend pondering over this situation is pointless. If you cant accept this fact, do yourself a favour and get tested so you can move on.

Cheers

AA

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 08:04:42 am »
anxiousaussie, do not post in any other thread other than your own. 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 08:28:35 am »
Faith, your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. If they continue you should discuss them with a doctor.

Read the lesson on Transmission on this site. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section. You get all the basics there.

You are worrying needlessly. Really. Get on with your life.

Andy Velez

Offline where_is_faith

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 03:31:44 pm »
Hi Andy:
I have read about your papers about AIDS and HIV, you are a good proactive activitist speaker for publics.
Shame of me, I have lost sleep for 2 weeks since the lousy event.
I do not intend to bother you and Rod, but I really believe I crossed the line and gone very far, now that I can not even try to face myself, I knew I am a kind of psychopath-prone right now this situation, I think the only way to calm myself down is to get tested, now, my question is, what is the time frame to get a proper accurate result??? I know the test is based on whether our body's self-immunity system will generate some chemical stuffs react to the virus or not.. I have to admit I got a weak body, and the point is,I dont smoke, but I drink once a while withcouple of old friends, and I dont just lost sleep for 2 weeks, I have the record which the doctor can tracked back 3 years ago to prove I do not have a weathly life style.. I am active at night but at day time I am like a rat. WIll my weak body need a longer TIME FRAME to get a proper test?

Thank you experts.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:50:32 pm by where_is_faith »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 03:58:41 pm »
Of course there's no need for you to get tested since you weren't at risk.

But if you insist on doing it anyway then you should test at 13 weeks after your most recent sexual incident. Nothing you have reported about your health indicates you wouldn't get at an accurate result at that point.
Andy Velez

Offline where_is_faith

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 02:36:39 pm »
It is always feel bad and worried about testing.
but I will try anyway.
Damn, I hope there are no virus in this existed world.. so no one suffers.

Offline where_is_faith

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 03:04:00 pm »
Tonight I have a couple drinks with a old friend in a bar.
He and his "pals" smokes weeds and I knew them smokes tonight too, and you know those who smokes weeds are retarded and have "no consciousness" of what they are doing.....

I was in the toilet shitting, and have my ass and penis exposed, and just in the next toilet room, there are one of his pal are pissing ........( even although the room are seperated, the foot of wall is still opened..) and the urine of him has drip on my ass and I dont know, maybe my penis' openning too.... I felt the warm while I was wipping my buttock....

Darn it, I felt dirty and I have no idea, I was wearing my favorite shirt!!
Afterward, I had not lose my mind and go home, then type this message of worry.

a good amount of dirty toilet urine are harmful to our body? AIDS are transmitted via urine?
thank you.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 03:44:59 pm »
You need serious professional mental health help. Urine is not infectious.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 06:18:36 pm »
Tonight I have a couple drinks with a old friend in a bar.
He and his "pals" smokes weeds and I knew them smokes tonight too, and you know those who smokes weeds are retarded and have "no consciousness" of what they are doing.....

I was in the toilet shitting, and have my ass and penis exposed, and just in the next toilet room, there are one of his pal are pissing ........( even although the room are seperated, the foot of wall is still opened..) and the urine of him has drip on my ass and I dont know, maybe my penis' openning too.... I felt the warm while I was wipping my buttock....

Darn it, I felt dirty and I have no idea, I was wearing my favorite shirt!!
Afterward, I had not lose my mind and go home, then type this message of worry.

a good amount of dirty toilet urine are harmful to our body? AIDS are transmitted via urine?
thank you.

No HIV cannot be transmitted via urine.

Quite honestly this is ridiculous. If you can't get past your fears about HIV infection you should do as Roddles suggests and seek the services of a mental health professional. We cannot provide you with that sort of support here.

As for your views about people who smoke marijuana, kindly keep them to yourself. Nobody here is even remotely interested in your ignorant opinions.

MtD

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 12:49:57 am »
Too bad about the shirt, darling.

Brent
(Who knows that urine is not infectious)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 03:17:26 am »
where,

I deleted a post you left in the Mental Health forum. As someone who is not hiv positive, you should not be posting anywhere in these forums other than here in your own thread in the Am I Infected forum.

Please read the Welcome Thread and abide by our forum posting guidelines.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.