Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:07:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: New worry  (Read 39759 times)

Offline simple

New worry
« on: June 14, 2006, 07:22:39 pm »
Hi All

I had unprot oral (insertive) with a working girl (from Poland). After 1 week I had 3 small blisters (burning) on my penis that went after 4 days. I then had about 3 weeks of disorientating headaches (dizzy focal issues pulsing temples) one night of fever (37.8). After that my glands got tender under my arms and in my groin and I had night sweats for a week. After about 6 weeks of oral incident I had a yellow / green stuff on my tongue (which is still there) and at 7 weeks I started to get numb and burning feet and shins (also still there). Basically I seem to have had a load of possible HIV symptoms. All bad news apart from obviously the risk is very very small and also I have had standard ag/ab tests done at 1,4,6 and 7.5 weeks all of which are neg!! I am now having the DNA test (results next week). My doc tells me not to worry but I am in a real state, can anyone tell me if I should be worried or not, cause I am really really frightened!

Thanks Simple

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Loadsa symptomd negative results.... what's the truth?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 07:28:42 pm »
Simple,

Insertive oral sex (unprotected or otherwise) is not a risk for HIV. You don't need to test for HIV. I recommend that you read the Welcome Thread in this forum.

Regards,

MtD

Offline simple

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 07:32:20 pm »
i have read the welcome thread and much much much more material.... oral sex is a low risk i know.... but i still have loads of unexplained symptoms incl neuroposy! sorry but even 1 in 200,00 doesn't help there!!!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 07:40:01 pm »
Simple,

Oral sex is NO risk for the insertive partner. There is a tiny theoretical risk for the receptive partner. You were the insertive partner and therefore you don't have to fret about HIV.

Regards,

MtD

Offline simple

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 07:42:04 pm »
i know exactly what you are saying but why am i getting burning feet and legs and candida tongue ?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 07:46:37 pm »
The transmissions lessons specifies that unprotected inseretive oral sex carries no risk. As the lessons is backed by solid first tiered peer reviewed science, it is considered canonical to these forums. Will you get different answers from other sites? Maybe. Take up indescrepancies with the owners and participants of those sites.

You will not that we DO NOT use that SINGLE study that tried to put  mathematical "odds" on HIv acquisition through sex.

One reason being, is that they made up that 1 in 200,000 number to use as a place holder, assigning it to insertive oral.

Made it up.

That single study gets quoted more than Paris Hilton. And it is even less credible.

You DO NOT get HIV from insertive oral sex.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 07:49:52 pm »
i know exactly what you are saying but why am i getting burning feet and legs and candida tongue ?

That's a matter for your doctor. Let me say that candidaiasis (thrush) is something that has to be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. If you feel ill, I encourage you to seek medical attention. Since you've read the Welcome Thread and the lessons it links to, you'll know that there are no symptoms specific to HIV infection.

Given the encounter that you describe I'll say it again: you don't have to worry about HIV.

Regards,

MtD

Offline simple

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 07:53:18 pm »
Understood.... your points are very clear and I will point out that I am not wanting to have a fight about stats etc.... I am just suffering from symptoms that are linked to HIV and the time frame from which I had a 'theoretical' risk... I am frightened like lot of people...

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 07:58:42 pm »
Understood.... your points are very clear and I will point out that I am not wanting to have a fight about stats etc.... I am just suffering from symptoms that are linked to HIV and the time frame from which I had a 'theoretical' risk... I am frightened like lot of people...

Simple,

It's cool! Nobody thinks you were wanting to start a fight about it! :)

I'm glad you understand these issues now. I appreciate that you're frightened about this stuff. If anxiety or fears about HIV are a continuing issue for you, you may benefit from discussing them with your doctor or a counsellor.

Regards,

MtD

Offline simple

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 08:00:19 pm »
no probs... I have seen my doc and GUM clinc about 30 times in 2 months.... but I am still shit scarred!!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 08:03:49 pm »
no probs... I have seen my doc and GUM clinc about 30 times in 2 months.... but I am still shit scarred!!

Simple,

In that case, I really recommend you seek some counselling or mental health support for your fears regarding HIV/AIDS. I'm not suggesting that you're a loony or anything, but I think you might benefit from sitting down and discussing these issues with a qualified health care worker.

Perhaps your GUM clinic has a counsellor or social worker who can help you or at least refer you to where you can get some help.

Regards,

MtD

Offline simple

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 08:06:43 pm »
i've already done all that but symptoms like DSP are there all day reminding me of a 'theoretical risk'

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 08:19:06 pm »
Have you been diagnosed with these things? Or are you staring in the mirror, looking at stuff that might or might not have ALWAYS been there?

If symtpoms are bugging you, see a doctor. This site refuses to discuss symptoms because it's a pointless excercise, and ONLY fuels the anxiety of HIV.

Which, in your case, is entirely unfounded as you had zero risk.

You DO NOT get HIV from receiving oral sex.

Sometimes I wonder why we even went through the hundreds of hours of research and editing to put those LESSONS on this site.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline simple

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 08:25:57 pm »
sorry to question your research..... i will wait for my results and be back if you need to review your research..... thanx for your very clear views.... it is very much appreciated

Offline simple

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 08:27:47 pm »
sorry forgot to answer your question... i have been diagnosed with dsp and candida

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 08:37:04 pm »
Thrush (candida)is caused by an imbalance of bacteria.

It is caused by literally thousands of things, including stress.

The only time I have had thrush is after a course of antibiotics.

As for your neuropathy, it too is caused by hundreds of things. And were I you, I would find a doctor who can asertain the cause. It's NOT HIV, if the incidents you reference are all in this thread.

You  had no risk. Condom slippage happens to most people. As long as the urethra is covered, a circumsized male is protected.

Welcome Thread

Offline et in arcadia ego

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 02:07:15 am »
Hi,

While JKinatl2 has never given anything but thoroughly accurate and dependable info here, sometimes it might feel better to hear it from more than one source:

Your incident carried no risk of HIV transmission. Thrush can be caused by lots of things.

You were not at risk. Period.

Offline simple

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 04:00:40 am »
guys i think you have misunderstood my oral sex incident.... it was completely unprotected (no condom) there was no condom slippage!!

This must present some risk?

Also what reliability is there re the 1,4,6 and 7.5 week tests I have had? And will a dna test at 8.5 weeks be conclusive?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 04:29:33 am »
Everyone understood your question. You had no risk by being given a blowjob.

Offline simple

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 04:57:53 am »
thx rod.... just so scarred about the numb, tingling in my feet and shins and today in my thumbs.. i have never had anything like this and it just seems to tie into my 'no risk' encounter!

Offline simple

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 05:34:10 am »
I know you all beleive that i had no risk... and this is really helping me... but just for me... how reliable is my 7 and half week ag/ab test?

also what reliability does a 8 and half week dna test have?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 05:45:08 am »
Simple,

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks.

In your case, you seven week negative is conclusive because you did NOT have a risk of infection in the first place. You are hiv negative.

PCR (DNA) testing is not approved for diagnostic purposes because it has a high rate of false positives. You just might get one of those - and I sincerly hope you do not.

You did not have a risk of hiv infection through getting a blowjob and you are hiv negative. Without doubt. (regardless of what happens with your PCR)

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline simple

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 05:48:01 am »
thx ann.... what percentage of people convert in 6 weeks? does anyone know?

also what percentage of pcr tests are false positive?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 05:58:55 am »
Simple,

I don't play the percentages game. Either you get a false positive or you don't. I do know that we see it fairly often here - I'd say maybe one in every twenty who goes against our advice to not bother with PCR testing - but I must stress that is a guesstimate.

Same goes for the six week thing. I dont' know if there even are percentages available for that, I just know that it is extremely unusual for someone to go on to test positive after receiving an negative at six weeks. I've never seen it happen and I've been a member of these forums since 2001. You're more likely to win the lottery twice in one week.

Remember, you did NOT have a risk of hiv infection through getting a blowjob.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline simple

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 06:01:56 am »
many thx ann... i assume that a neg pcr is very accurate?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 07:47:58 am »
simple,

A negative PCR is considered accurate from 28 days after the possible exposure.

If you haven't already, please read through the Welcome Thread and follow the Lessons links. Some of the answers you seek are there.

I will remind you once again - getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline simple

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 09:00:51 am »
hi ann... i get the message and am really confortable with what you and the others say and the huge amount of background work researching this subject that is published on this excellent site.

i just hope that by some freak i'm not the 1 in a whatever the odds are that somehow got it thru oral insertive.

I know the risk is very low to non existent, but i still am getting some symptoms for no reason and my doc hasn't yet come up with a reason either.

i just can't get it out of my head that my numb burning feet are hiv related.... sorry.... please don't get agree with me.... i guess i am paranoid about it

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 09:10:25 am »
If you get HIV through insertive oral sex, let us know how all that free medical care works for you. Because you will be the first in history, and will rewrite much of the science behind HIV infection.

You will also help render this site obsolete, because if saliva is infectious, then HIV should be recladdified as a contagious, not infectious disease, and all of us positive folks will likely be quarantined.

OR

The science is right. You are paranoid. And the stigma against HIV as some sort of unclean punishment is the next thing you might consider working on.

Welcome Thread

Offline simple

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 09:17:02 am »
you have a wonderful way of making things very clear..... thanx for helping me

i have by the way already understood that stigma that many people associate with hiv is very wrong and i have certainly changed my views as a result of this

i will let you know how my test goes next week.... meanwhile i will try and stay as positive as you are about this and try not to worry

Offline simple

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 07:47:40 am »
i'm still very very scarred!! I still have burnng feet and numb legs and now pain when swallowing.... I have a few of questions;
1. is it possible that sercoversion illness could last for as long a 7 weeks?
2. can symptoms come one at a time or do they always come together?
3. is periphal neuropothy common in seroconversion? or is it only experienced after conversion? 
4. is it true that antigen is always detectable during seroconversion illness?
5. once seroconversion illnes is over are antibodies always detectable straight away?
6. is it possible that a working girl could carry cum from a previous client in her mouth and the next client get infected 10 mins later?

Sorry to be a pain, just very scarred and I know you have told me no risk, but each time i start to feel ok i get more symptoms. Please don't be angry with me.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 08:03:58 am »
Fortunately feelings are not facts. You have absolutely no basis in HIV science to be concerned about HIV in relation to the oral incident.

You should be discussing your symptoms with a doctor. Self-diagnosing is a very dangerous thing. It's called practicing medicine on yourself without a license and will only make you really nutz without answering questions. It's bad for your health so cut it out.

Simply because you do not (yet) have an explanation for your symptoms does not by default mean HIV is the issue.

And this is not an HIV situation. Period.

Andy Velez

Offline simple

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 08:12:16 am »
Andy

I understand your points and I have no reason to disbelieve you, in fact quite the opposite, your advice and expertise is very very welcome.

I have been to the doc about my PN and had no explaination it. I was also taken into hostital with chest pains last week and had all the tests, again no explaination. All I know is i have burning feet and a pain in my chest that gets worse with eating. All this after 6/7 weeks where I had fever, headaches, lymph glands etc etc

I understand that a BJ holds no risk ordinarily but just by some freak she could have had fluids from a previous encounter in her mouth, she was a busy girl, I went in 5 to 10 mins after another guy!

Simple

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 08:17:52 am »
Andy

I understand your points and I have no reason to disbelieve you, in fact quite the opposite, your advice and expertise is very very welcome.

I have been to the doc about my PN and had no explaination it. I was also taken into hostital with chest pains last week and had all the tests, again no explaination. All I know is i have burning feet and a pain in my chest that gets worse with eating. All this after 6/7 weeks where I had fever, headaches, lymph glands etc etc

I understand that a BJ holds no risk ordinarily but just by some freak she could have had fluids from a previous encounter in her mouth, she was a busy girl, I went in 5 to 10 mins after another guy!

Simple

Simple, there's no "ordinarily" about this. You cannot contract HIV from receiving a blowjob. No ifs, buts or whatevers. It just doesn't happen. Your symptoms are, I've no doubt, most unpleasant but they have nothing to do with HIV.

This, I fancy, has to do with your attitude towards sex workers and how you view HIV. JK identified this. You seem to think AIDS is some sort of punishment for immoral behaviour. It isn't. It's just a disease and you don't have it buddy.

I suggest that your issues are beyond what we can deal with here. It's time for you to seek help elsewhere. Like with a mental health professional.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 08:58:04 am »
simple,

You really need to calm down over this no risk incident.

That burning and tingling you're feeling can be a direct result of stress. The tension you are holding in your muscles (and you will be - whether you realise it or not) can and will cause those feelings. PN is not something that happens during seroconversion. It either happens after years and years of being hiv positive or because of the meds taken to fight hiv. You don't have PN. You have muscle tension. I say that confidently as you have already seen a doctor about it and the doctor found nothing wrong. I would suggest you take some exercise - try walking. It will help you to get rid of some of that muscular tension in your legs. Seriously.

Saliva has quite a few properties that inhibit hiv and so the mouth is a very inhospitable environment for hiv to be in. It is quickly damaged and unable to infect once it is exposed to the environment inside a mouth. This is why hiv is absolutely not transmitted to the insertive partner when getting a blowjob. Not one person has ever become infected this way and you certainly will NOT be the first.

You did not have a risk of hiv infection. No way, no how. Nope. Never. Uh-uh.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. IT really, really is that simple, simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline simple

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 09:05:26 am »
MtD

I am not a judgemental person and respect people from all walks of life (if they show respect back). Also I have a family member with HIV so certainly understand the impact it has and I feel, especially after this experience of mine, that I fully appreciate HIV / AIDS and its impacts. I do not see it as unclean or a punishment, I see it as a horrible virus that affects ordinary good people and causes much pain and anguish.

Simple

Offline simple

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 09:07:17 am »
Thanks Ann... you are wonderful.... It's just that I have read that PN (burning feet) and Candida are both early signs of HIV and possible in Seroconversion illness, is this just crap info?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2006, 09:24:00 am »
simple,

Yes, it is pretty much crap info.

You've already been told that PN is not something that happens during seroconversion.

Thrush is not specific to hiv. No way. As you have been told, thrush can have many causes.

The bottom line here is that you did NOT have a risk of infection. Nothing else matters - you didn't have a risk and therefore it is impossible for you to have been infected.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline simple

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 09:25:34 am »
Just been told my results wont be back til next week....

I am really worried about my burining feet and numb areas of my feet and legs (it seems to move around). I am so deeply entrenched in this being HIV.... I don't seem to be able to think of any thing else.

Does anyone know if this type of symptom could be part of seroconversion or early asymptomatic hiv?

Offline simple

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 09:34:41 am »
what makes it worse for me is that my partner has now developed massive fatigue, diarea and nausea 2 weeks after we made love during her period.... i'm now scarred i have given it to her

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 09:37:50 am »
You dont get HIV from insertive oral sex.

Since you do not seem to want to understand and accept that, I can't think of anything further that this forum, but specifically myself, can do for you.

I therefore respectfully withdraw from the conversation. Enjoy the crazy.

Welcome Thread

Offline simple

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2006, 09:47:53 am »
JK

I'm really sorry to piss you off... the support you guys give me is sooooo important. I have been speaking to my health advisor at the gum clinic today about you support and he agrees that your site is an excellent source and provides a great service.

I do believe what you say about no risk.... and i choose to beleive you guys over other sites who claim low risk.... fear is an awful thing and the mind does play games. So I revert to 2 facts;
1. oral insertive carries no risk
2. I have had and am still having shit loads of symptoms that are linked to HIV... especially concerning is the PN symptom as as far as i know i have no other cause for it... I am not a diebetic, vit b deficient and do not have toxins in my body

I know you don't like talking symptoms but does PM like this occur in ARS or just after?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2006, 10:15:23 am »
Simple,

Maybe you didn't read it the first time around so I've cut and pasted it here in the hopes that you WILL read it this time:

You really need to calm down over this no risk incident.

That burning and tingling you're feeling can be a direct result of stress. The tension you are holding in your muscles (and you will be - whether you realise it or not) can and will cause those feelings. PN is not something that happens during seroconversion. It either happens after years and years of being hiv positive or because of the meds taken to fight hiv. You don't have PN. You have muscle tension. I say that confidently as you have already seen a doctor about it and the doctor found nothing wrong. I would suggest you take some exercise - try walking. It will help you to get rid of some of that muscular tension in your legs. Seriously.

Muscle tension held for long periods of time will cause burning and tingling sensations - especially in the extremities (arms and/or legs). Get up and away from your computer, get some exercise and see if it doesn't help. I mean real exercise, not a walk around your living room. Go take a walk for a least an hour. Do that at least once a day. Stop and smell the roses - bend from your hips and stretch those leg muscles!

You don't have PN - certainly not PN associated with hiv. You haven't had a risk of infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline simple

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2006, 10:31:01 am »
Thank you Ann... I don't know how I would have coped without the support you and the others have given me.... believe it or not I am far calmer since starting this thread.... I know I had a zero risk (based on science) but still some people claim they got HIV this way..... and I know you guys don't even entertain this possibility... anyway you are the best.... thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2006, 05:22:34 pm »
simple,

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used needhelp

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline needhelp

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 09:33:26 am »
Thanks Ann.... I'm just so scarred.... I trust you guys, but am scarred by the variety of misleading info on the net about this! Just for my reference would it be possible to answer my questions?

Offline simple

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2006, 09:38:19 am »
back on simple!!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2006, 09:39:07 am »
<< but am scarred by the variety of misleading info on the net about this! >>

I am scared byt he misleading info in your multiple posts. Insertive oral? Unprotected vaginal?

Sorry, Ann is WAY better at the whole bygones thing than I am. I withdraw from further communication. Better things to do than sort lies from truth.

Welcome Thread

Offline simple

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2006, 09:45:32 am »
the truth is in this thread... i have appologised.... i am very scarred, i am sorry, i can't help that

Offline simple

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 10:03:10 am »
jk

I am sorry i betrayed your trust(and others), I don't expect a response to this, but I just wanted to thank you for your input earlier in the thread. I will let you all know how my results go and no doubt the results will just prove that all your advice is completely sound.

take care
Simple

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2006, 10:08:50 am »
Sorry Simple,

Your questions have been answered in good faith by experts who provide their time free of charge. You insult us by refusing to accept our sage advice and breaking the quite reasonable rules of this place.

I'm joining JK. You deserve no more of my time nor my consideration.

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.