Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:30:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 624
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 604
Total: 605

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: can I catch HIV by This senario please help me  (Read 9602 times)

Offline MoUoB

can I catch HIV by This senario please help me
« on: September 18, 2007, 07:21:26 am »
I am Male 24 aged

I did sex with other male and I touch his pens and make him masturbate then I see  his semen spilt into my belly then to my legs.
I am worried because when his semes spilt Down to my legs ,his semens  touch my legs and my back(area near my ass(hole) ) and may be I have small small cut in these Area becuse I itching this area becuse hot wather in my country and sometime I blood myslef when i itching near my hole

I rember that I wash with water when I finish and may be semen and water spilt down to this Booded area (itch)
Please Help me

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: can I catch HIV by This senario please help me
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 07:51:15 am »
Mo,

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection. It doesn't matter that the area when the semen ended up is an area where you scratch and sometimes bleed. It was still not a risk for hiv infection.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is mainly spread INSIDE the human body, through unprotected anal vaginal intercourse.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

While you do NOT need to test over this incident, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

You did NOT have a risk. Make sure you use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 09:57:21 am »
Thank u fro replying Ann
but if I blooded myself is that daneguos when I itching do u think small cut is not damegrous it must be open and big andf bleeding ?
please I am worried about that

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 10:16:01 am »
Mo,

I understand what you're worried about. It's still not a risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 10:24:14 am »
Thank u ann
but why they say if u have open cut or sore its dangerous may be i catch it

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 10:27:36 am »
Mo,

For example; If you were in a car accident and the person who tried to pull you from the wreckage got cut while helping you, and bled directly into a DEEP cut YOU JUST GOT, then there MIGHT be a REMOTE chance of becoming infected.

But we're talking scratches and cum here. Transmission will NOT happen in this instance. No Way.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 10:29:42 am »
sorry for my asking again
but may be I blooded my self little when I itching this area i can see blood when i use napken but very little blood

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 10:33:22 am »
Mo,

I understand that you bled when you scratched. And then you got cum on it.

You did NOT have a risk. Getting cum on a scratch, even one that bled, is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 10:38:48 am »
Thank u very very much for replying
and I eember that I clean with water and may be water kill virus right?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 10:42:41 am »
Mo,

It doesn't matter if you cleaned or not. You did not have a risk.

It's time to let this go and move on. You did not have a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 03:20:49 am »
Thank u very much for replying me u ar realy helpful person , god bless u
I have question that The man who are top is less dangerious to catch HIV than man are bottom right ?
and why?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 04:10:55 am »
Mo,

The insertive partner (top) is also at risk for hiv infection when condoms are not used. The receptive partner (bottom) is at higher risk simply because there is more surface area that contains the specific cells hiv needs to latch on to in order to infect.

It does not matter if you are a top or a bottom, you MUST make sure condoms are being used for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions. As long as you do this, you will not become infected with hiv.

However, you were NOT at risk from getting cum on your scratches. NO RISK.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 04:31:10 am »
I did sex Masturabation for man with my hand but after one week I finf that I have very very red spot ynder my skin its look like blood
I am worry for that if that red spot was fresch or open when i did msturbation
please help

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 04:37:41 am »
Thank you for returning to your original thread.

No B, you cannot catch HIV from masturbating another man. Even if there was a red spot or sore on your hand.

You do not have HIV.

MtD

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 09:23:42 am »
 did sex Masturabation for man with my hand but after one week I find that I have very very red spot undermy skin in my fingure  its look like small spot blood
I am worry for that if that red spot was fresch or open when i did msturbation
please help
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 09:31:37 am by MoUoB »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 09:37:47 am »
Mo,

The additional details do NOT change the fact that masturbation is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

You did NOT have a risk. Even if the spot was open when you masturbated this person, you did NOT have a risk. No risk. None.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 09:44:42 am »
ok thank u but this site say that it can infected by open sore or cut
http://www.mnaidsproject.org/learn/transmission.htm

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 10:13:53 am »
Mo,

Regardless of what other sites may say, WE say you didn't have a risk. If we thought you did, we'd tell you. We have no reason to lie to you.

You did NOT have a risk.

You are quickly heading for a time out. If you'd read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you would have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

You did NOT have a risk. No way, no how. No risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 03:46:26 pm »
I have one question
why they consider blooded inside anal as risky but out side the body skin or hand are not risky for cahtcinh the HIV even though its the same
Thank u

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 03:57:29 pm »
Those are two totally different settings. Within the body the HIV virus can survive and thrive and gain access to the bloodstream in several ways.

Outside of the body on the hand or elsewhere it quickly weakens and becomes unviable as well as simply doesn't have access to the bloodstream. And that includes through nicks, cuts, bruises and such. Experience has taught us transmission doesn't happen that way no matter what your mind may say to the contrary.
Andy Velez

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 05:21:53 am »
I have other question I recive Oral sex with other man but he didnt cumming inside my mouth?
Is that risky?
do u think pre cum have Virus like semens?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 05:45:46 am »
M,

You cannot contract HIV from receiving oral sex.

MtD

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 06:24:08 am »
sorry i dont understand do u think its risky ?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 06:54:28 am »
NO!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 08:34:45 am »
If he sucks you there is absolutely no risk. If you suck him the risk is pretty much theoretical. Your saliva contains elements which neutralize HIV if the guy you're sucking is HIV+.

You're worrying needlessly. We do advise people who are sexually active to get a full STD panel done regularly. Other STDs are much easier to acquire than HIV.

The full panel should be done at at least once a year.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline MoUoB

Can i get infeted by Silvia?
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 02:11:31 am »
I giving oral sex for a man could i get infected if i have open cut in my pens by silvia of the man who suking me?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 03:04:57 am »
No B,

You cannot get HIV by letting a man suck your penis.

MtD

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 06:04:03 am »
please Ann reply me to my question
I giving oral sex for a man could i get infected if i have open cut in my pens by silvia of the man who suking me?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 06:31:10 am »
Mo,

You have been repeatedly told that having your penis sucked, regardless of cuts, is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Saliva is NOT infectious.

You are getting close to being given a time out. There are only so many ways that we can tell you that getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection.

If you've read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you would have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

This is your final warning. You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MoUoB

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 06:39:15 am »
thank for answering
but even if I have cut in my pens its risky to get infected by man silvia?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 06:45:31 am »
Mo,

EVEN IF YOU HAVE A CUT - saliva is not infectious. Hiv is NOT transmitted by saliva. You will NOT be the first person to be infected by getting your dick sucked.

I'm giving you that time out I warned you about. You will not be able to post for 28 days. Use this time to get some face-to-face help for your hiv anxiety. We cannot help you with that here.

Do not create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned, no questions asked.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.