Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:28:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 364
Total: 366

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Have I Been Exposed to HIV?  (Read 26628 times)

Offline depressed_one

Have I Been Exposed to HIV?
« on: May 07, 2008, 02:11:50 pm »
I'm so scared. 

I had chapped lips, and I bit/peeled some of the skin off of my lip.  A small amount of blood came out.  Though, it only came out when I bit down on my lip really hard.  Then it stopped.

Then I started making out with the guy with whom I was on a date with.  Could he have transmitted anything to me?  They say an open wound is an entry way, was my lip a wound, and thus an entering point? 

He said he is 'clean.'  I do not believe him.  He has begun to ignore me.  Then again, I did say mean things to him.  He seems fishy.

This happened exactly 3 weeks ago.  As I type this, my right arm feels sore (from the shoulder down to the elbow).  When should I get tested for an accurate result? 

Thank you.

Offline possop

Re: Have I Been Exposed to HIV?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 02:38:58 pm »
No, in 25 years of this disease, what you dont think there have been others in your situation.  CHapped lips are very common, you dont get HIV from kissing.  You werent even bleeding when you kissed the guy, even if you were, the answer is still NO.  For it to even be considered a theoretical risk, the guy or you must of been gushing blood out like some sort of vampires, and how attractive is that, you wouldnt be kissing each other would you.  Move on you dont have HIV.  Your sore muscles are something else, not related to.  The fact that the guy began to ignore you, put yourself in his shoes, you just acused him of giving you something lol, how would you feel.  You dont need testing, but get tested in 3 months is conclusive, you will test negative, once again, you dont need to test.

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 02:58:14 pm »
No, in 25 years of this disease, what you dont think there have been others in your situation.  CHapped lips are very common, you dont get HIV from kissing.  You werent even bleeding when you kissed the guy, even if you were, the answer is still NO.  For it to even be considered a theoretical risk, the guy or you must of been gushing blood out like some sort of vampires, and how attractive is that, you wouldnt be kissing each other would you.  Move on you dont have HIV.  Your sore muscles are something else, not related to.  The fact that the guy began to ignore you, put yourself in his shoes, you just acused him of giving you something lol, how would you feel.  You dont need testing, but get tested in 3 months is conclusive, you will test negative, once again, you dont need to test.

I feel as if god wants to punish me.  You see, I'm not the nicest person; I'm clinically depressed, so I have mood swings and can become irritable. 

I cry myself to sleep each night.  I have absolutely nobody to talk to. 

My hair is falling out, pretty soon I will be bald.  I constantly have panic attacks, and I am unable to deal with the public.  I stay in my room most of the day, in bed, crying and googling stuff. 

That guy is a sneaky snake.  I just know it.  Stupid me for even agreeing to meet him.  I cannot wait until the end of JUNE to get tested.

The back of my right arm hurts like hell (upper part).  I have read MUSCLE SORENESS is a symptom. 

I have not eaten since Monday night.  I won't eat.  I rather just put be out of my misery through starvation.

I just want the truth, not pity. 

Offline possop

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 03:11:46 pm »
Man, if you search the internet everything will be a symptom. Dont do that, stay on forums like this, dont start googling stuff or you will see that everything and anything is an HIV symptom. First, you do not have HIV, no one has ever gotten HIV through kissing so relax. Two, what you are looking at, or rather what you should not be looking at but anyways are ARS symptoms, those symptoms are still too early to show in someone who had engaged in hiv risky activities, but in your case you will never gt those symptoms because your activities do not pose any risk for hiv transmition. Third, ARS symptoms come all at once, they just dont start one after the other, but most importantly of all, symptoms mean nothing, if you are ever engaging in unprotected sex or sharing needles you should test.  Your behavior does not pose a risk for HIV relax you dont need testing.  Oh and God is not punishing you, HIV is not a punishment from God, its just a virus you acquire through unprotected sex or sharing needles.  You once again do not have HIV, kissing does not cause HIV.  Stick around this forum and you will see there are a lot of HIV + and HIV - relationships, not one of them is at risk from the other for kissing.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 03:14:20 pm by possop »

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 03:41:20 pm »
Man, if you search the internet everything will be a symptom. Dont do that, stay on forums like this, dont start googling stuff or you will see that everything and anything is an HIV symptom. First, you do not have HIV, no one has ever gotten HIV through kissing so relax. Two, what you are looking at, or rather what you should not be looking at but anyways are ARS symptoms, those symptoms are still too early to show in someone who had engaged in hiv risky activities, but in your case you will never gt those symptoms because your activities do not pose any risk for hiv transmition. Third, ARS symptoms come all at once, they just dont start one after the other, but most importantly of all, symptoms mean nothing, if you are ever engaging in unprotected sex or sharing needles you should test.  Your behavior does not pose a risk for HIV relax you dont need testing.  Oh and God is not punishing you, HIV is not a punishment from God, its just a virus you acquire through unprotected sex or sharing needles.  You once again do not have HIV, kissing does not cause HIV.  Stick around this forum and you will see there are a lot of HIV + and HIV - relationships, not one of them is at risk from the other for kissing.

You misread what I wrote.  I said I had chapped lips, some skin peeled off, and there was some blood.  But, by the time we were making out, it wasn't bleeding, but still a wound does not heal so quickly.  Something from his mouth could've easily seeped onto my lip, crawling its way into my wound.

Offline possop

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 03:58:41 pm »
I took that into account, your chapped lips, blood, and skin peel wont change a thing, you had no risk of hiv transmission.  HIV is a very fragile virus, and you need the proper host of it to live, and yes while it can get into ruptured skin, no one has ever come into contact with this disease as a result of kissing, that includes people with chapped lips, sores, skin peels, bad oral hygene, bleeding gums, ect.  Some sites like to be conservative and have placed a "theoretical risk" in open mouth kissing if both people are bleeding, this is purely theoretical, no one has ever been diagnosed with HIV as a result of kissing in 25 + years of its existence, and you are not going to be the first. 

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 04:30:52 pm »
One of my lymph nodes feels larger than the other.  The one on the right is bigger.

It is not sore.  It does not hurt.  But I'm just saying, it's bigger than the other.  Is this normal?

And now I suddenly have a dry cough. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 04:32:37 pm »
depressed,

Kissing, regardless of peeling, chapped lips is not a risk for hiv infection. Not only is saliva NOT infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

Plese read the Welcome Thread and click on the Transmission Lesson link so you can learn what is and what is not a risk for hiv infection.

Make sure you also read the posting guidelines found in the Welcome. We cannot help you with OCD, depression and anxiety and you will not be permitted to use this forum in place of therapy.

If you're worried about your lymph nodes, see your doctor. We cannot diagnose you over the internet - no one can.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection and you do not need to test over this kiss.

Ann

edited because my typing sucks tonight
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:40:48 pm by Ann »
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 04:35:07 pm »
possop,

Although I know you mean well, you should not be posting in this forum unless you're worried about hiv infection and start your own thread on your own situation.

If you'd read the Welcome Thread for this forum like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Only those Moderators and members who are authorized to answer questions in the Am I Infected? forum are permitted do so. Unauthorized responses may be deleted without permission of the poster. Repeatedly posting replies of this nature may result in a Time Out or permanent ban, at the discretion of the Moderator Team.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 04:40:24 pm »
Do I seem like I have OCD?  

That guy I was with said the same thing.  

Blood came out of my lip, therefore a wound was present.   If he had something (and he's totally ignoring me because he feels guilty probably), it "leaked" into my wound.  Is this route of transmission simply NOT doable or something?  Because I've always heard, if there's a wound, you can get infected.  

ANN: Was Possop giving me the wrong information?  For all I know he could be the guy I had dated.   See, I don't even know who to trust.  My eyes are so effin swollen right now.  I"ve been crying since this morning, and it's almost 2pm now. 

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 04:49:33 pm »
He said he is 'clean.'  I do not believe him.  He has begun to ignore me.  Then again, I did say mean things to him.  He seems fishy.

DO,

Please don't use words like "clean" to refer to someone's HIV status. It suggests that those of us who are HIV positive are in someway dirty. I'm HIV positive and I take exception to that suggestion.

Please be more sensitive in future.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 04:51:35 pm »
depressed,

Possop said basically the same thing I did - however, only certain people are allowed to post in this for a variety of reasons, consistency of the message being the most important.

My writing OCD was a typo - sorry. The depression and anxiety are evident in what you have written so far.

You may have picked up something bacterial from kissing this guy, but NOT HIV! Hiv is simply not transmitted via kissing. If there were exceptions such as the one you describe, we would tell you. Kissing is not a risk for hiv infection. End of story.

You've heard differently because you've heard uninformed opinions, outdated ideas and hooey. We give you the real deal here and the real deal is that kissing does not transmit hiv. Never has done, never will do.

And by the way, it's offensive to use the term "clean" to describe one's hiv status. I'm hiv positive and I can assure you I am very clean.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 05:08:01 pm »
i was quoting what he said.  i used air commas.  regardless, i can see how it's offensive, and i apologize.

Ann, you're saying kissing is safe.  I get that part.  But the thing is I was kissing with A PARTIALLY OPEN WOUND!!  It is the latter part that has my stomach in knots. 

I'm just a very paranoid, and I admit, uninformed person.  Google is misleading, at times.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 05:17:18 pm »
depressed,

I understood that you were kissing with "A PARTIALLY OPEN WOUND!!" You made that abundantly clear.

Now let me make myself abundantly clear: KISSING IS NOT A RISK FOR HIV INFECTION. SALIVA IS NOT INFECTIOUS AND ACTUALLY GUARDS AGAINST HIV INFECTION. Got it? I hope so!

Not one person has ever been infected through kissing. Millions of kisses happen around the world, every hour of every day. If kissing under any common circumstances was a risk for hiv infection, we'd know by now. It isn't.

I hope you read the posting guidelines, particularly the one about repeatedly posting about the same no-risk activity.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 04:20:47 am »
I read everyone's story on the other parts of the site wherein they describe their initial symptoms.  I have many of those exact symptoms, and it's been 3 solid weeks now.

-My neck/upper back hurts
-Dizziness/heart palpitations.  My doctor said I have to see a cardiologist because my pulse rate is 144-150.  Which isn't normal I guess.
-I have trouble walking straight-  I trip very easily. 
-One of my lymph node (the one near my jaw line) is bigger than the one on the left side.  I have tried squeezing it and poking/pushing it up and down, yet there is NO pain.  What do you guys mean by "sore" lymph nodes?  Is that referring to pain or enlargement?

In fact, the right side of my body just feels "heavier" than the left side.
The lymph node in question is on the right.  The back pain is on the right.
I think I'm getting a fever right now.
I have a dry cough-- though, I had that weeks before I even went out on that date. 
I think I have a rash too.
My scalp itches
I am losing hair

I read that Welcome Page.  I went through those slides too (about what HIV is and stuff).  I still don't think I know much about it.  It's sad, I know.

I've never even had sex. The most I've ever done is french kiss someone for an hour.  And that time, I waited 4 months before I got tested.  It was negative.  I didn't believe the guy, and demanded to see the stick they use to test.  They thought I was crazy.  And then I requested he put it in writing, which he did.  Yeah, I really cannot go back to that place again.

I can't even talk to my parents about this.  They would disown me.  I know they would

I talk to this guy online.  He's positive.  I tell him my story over and over again, reiterating the blood/peeled lip part, and he just says I have nothing to worry about.  But yet I do worry, a lot actually. 

Someone said they night sweats that drenched them completely, even the bed sheets.  Is that possible?  Where would the body get all this "heat" from?  As I type this, I feel warm. 

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 04:31:31 am »
You've been trawling through the I Just Tested Positive forum like so many other WWs before you in an effort to dredge up "symptoms" to support your totally unfounded belief that you have HIV infection.

You should be aware that we don't tolerate that sort of behaviour here. Stay out of the poz only forums. You've been told you were not at risk and you've been warned that you won't be permitted to post endlessly about non-risk situations.

Kissing is not a risk for the transmission of HIV.

MtD

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 04:36:29 am »
You've been trawling through the I Just Tested Positive forum like so many other WWs before you in an effort to dredge up "symptoms" to support your totally unfounded belief that you have HIV infection.

What is a "WW"?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 04:46:01 am »
You are.

It stands for Worried Well.

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 05:10:52 am »
depressed,

Now let me make myself abundantly clear: KISSING IS NOT A RISK FOR HIV INFECTION. SALIVA IS NOT INFECTIOUS AND ACTUALLY GUARDS AGAINST HIV INFECTION. Got it? I hope so!

Just in case you missed this quote from Ann first time round...listen to what you are being told and move on ..and just in case you are still not getting it I will repeat what Ann has already told you.

Unless both partners have LARGE OPEN sores in their mouths, or SEVERELY bleeding gums, there is no transmission risk from kissing...if you have read the Welcome thread like you said you had then you would have seen this:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Jan

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 05:13:32 am by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 05:56:00 am »

Unless both partners have LARGE OPEN sores in their mouths, or SEVERELY bleeding gums, there is no transmission risk from kissing...if you have read the Welcome thread like you said you had then you would have seen this:

Yes, unless you're in the habit of punching people in the mouth before you kiss them - punching repeatedly until they're covered in blood - you're not putting yourself at risk for hiv infection through kissing.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 10:54:33 pm »
Yes, unless you're in the habit of punching people in the mouth before you kiss them - punching repeatedly until they're covered in blood - you're not putting yourself at risk for hiv infection through kissing.

Ann

Ann, and others, I told myself I wouldn't post here again, but something is terribly wrong here. 

My upper back/neck ache.  It's not that severe, but still there is pain.  I feel warm.  Also, I feel like there's something stuck in my throat.  Moreover, my right lymph node is bigger than the left one-  there's no pain there, just enlargement.  i've been checking my neck/throat, taking my temperature, and all that the entire day.  I am in dire need of some major help. 

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 11:06:22 pm »
And we can't provide you with that help.

We've explained to you that you should see your doctor if you feel ill. We've explained to you that kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission but you just don't seem to get it.

I think that when you see you doctor about your many and various maladies, you should ask for a referral to a mental health professional. We are simply not equipped to provide you with the support you need.

I'm going to refer this to the Moderators for review.

MtD

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 06:06:16 am »
Are you guys saying that if I were to get tested, my result would be NEGATIVE?

What is the difference between no-risk and low-risk.  I cannot count the number of websites that report oral (kissing) as a  route of transmission, yet if that were the case, I'm sure a lot more people would be infected, as Ann stated.  Then again, I don't want to take any chances.  And I realize getting tested is the only to know for sure.  BUT, some of you have said there's no need for me to get tested and reading the responses in other people's threads under "am i infected," they've been given the same advice. 

So what am I supposed to do?  It's week 4 now. 

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 06:11:18 am »
That is precisely what we're saying.

We cannot account for the information that's published on other websites, other than to say if it's contrary to what we've told you then it's not correct.

Kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission. You were not at risk, therefore you do not need to test.

MtD

/edited for a tyop/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:25:25 am by matty.the.damned »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 06:57:01 am »
Depressed,

If you don't want to take any chances in life, then perhaps you should retire to a cave somewhere and be a hermit. Ah, but then again, you'd be taking chances with wild animals and starvation. See, that's the thing, life is not without its perils. YOU have to decide what you're comfortable with and act accordingly.

If you cannot bring yourself to believe that kissing is not a risk for hiv infection, then don't kiss anyone. However, you will not be permitted to use this site to go on and on about a no risk scenario.

"So what am I supposed to do now?" Log off the internet and seek out a therapist. We cannot be of any further help to you here.

If you read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline depressed_one

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 10:32:35 am »
hi y'all.

On May 14th, I went to a clinic, and had a rapid test performed.  It was negative.  I began crying, and asked for another test.  The guy said no.

That same day, to ease my anxiety, I was asked if I wanted to be tested for syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia.  Blood was drawn, and urine was collected.  The back of my throat was also swabbed. 

On May 15th, I went to see a therapist.  We didn't talk much about my possible exposure.  I wanted to, but I didn't know how to bring it up.  Anyway, I have an appt. with a psychiatrist, in addition to a psychologist.  The place where I went is sort of like a "young adults" lounge-like place.  They just sit around and talk.  The guy that I initially spoke to is soo damn cute. 

On May 29th, I called the clinic, and spoke to the nurse practitioner I met with on May 14th.  I asked her for the results.  She said everything came back normal/negative.  She inquired about my mental health, and I told her I had an appointment with a psychiatrist. During my telephone conversation with her, I asked if I should come back at week 6 for another test.  She said, "No."  HOWEVER, she did say come back in 2 months (it's already been a month) for another test.  I went over my situation with her again, and she said what I did was harmless.

Even after all these tests, I do not feel relieved at all.  Some guy told me it takes 6 months to sero-convert. 

And then I came across this:

Dr Handsfield and Dr Hook, the moderators from WebMD as well as Dr Katz and Dr Capaldini from AEGIS, just to name a few, all basically provide the following:
- ~85-90% will test positive by 4 weeks (28 days)
- ~90-95% will test positive by 5 weeks (35 days)
- ~95-98% will test positive by 6 weeks (42 days)
- ~99% will test positve by 8 weeks (56 days)
- ~99.9% will test positive by 12 weeks (84 days)

I don't understand how to interpret those numbers.  MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHAT DO I DO NOW???

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 11:03:47 am »
Depressed,

I told you over a week ago what you should "do now" - log off the internet and speak to your therapist. You did not have a risk and you've been told that now by several people. You can test over this kiss as much as you like and you'll always get a negative result.

On May 14th, I went to a clinic, and had a rapid test performed.  It was negative.  I began crying, and asked for another test.  The guy said no.

What, you cried because you got a NEGATIVE result? You should be overjoyed that you didn't have a risk.

You are outside the scope of these forums and I'm giving you that time out I warned you about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Keep working with your therapist - you have to actually tell him or her what is on your mind. Otherwise, all the therapy in the world will not help you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.