Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:53:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773182
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 467
Total: 467

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Meanwhile over at RuPaul's drag race.  (Read 24683 times)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Meanwhile over at RuPaul's drag race.
« on: February 15, 2012, 05:42:21 pm »
Anyone watching the 4th season?

When is saw the previews a few months ago I was sure I would dislike Chad Michaels, but quite the opposite.  I thought I would love Sharon Needles but she seems a bit one note.  Cute a guy, though.  Willam I guess we're supposed to be ambivalent but I like his attitude.  Also like Latice.  Kenya is charming.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Meanwhile over at RuPaul's drag race.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 09:58:14 pm »
I love Willam. he's adorable. and a ridiculous bod  ;)

But I missed last weeks epy, gonna ahve to try to catch the rerun.

I love the big ghurls also, they are LOL.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 10:21:46 pm »
Anyone watching the 4th season?

When is saw the previews a few months ago I was sure I would dislike Chad Michaels, but quite the opposite.  I thought I would love Sharon Needles but she seems a bit one note.  Cute a guy, though.  Willam I guess we're supposed to be ambivalent but I like his attitude.

This season is a bit meh!  There's no Manila Luzón (looove huh), Raja (she was a plant, but bitch was very talented), or Shangela to keep things entertaining. My Puerto Rican girls from last season (Yara, Alexis, and Carmen) had so much spark and talent; the ones from Season 4 seem kinda timid and boring.

Still, Sharon Needles is mah gurl from this bunch.  Hopefully she'll get to diversify a little.  Chad is very likable; seems like a good soul with a lot of experience.  I say them two will be the ones to make all the way to the end.  Milan would be my third. Totally detest Willam, and to me he still looks like a dude while fully dressed and made up.  The rest of the girls are pretty pedestrian. 

Oh, and Jiggly Caliente is so fuccken annoying.  All attitude and pretty limited talent in my opinion.

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:53:56 pm »
This season is a bit meh!  There's no Manila Luzón (looove huh), Raja (she was a plant, but bitch was very talented), or Shangela to keep things entertaining. My Puerto Rican girls from last season (Yara, Alexis, and Carmen) had so much spark and talent; the ones from Season 4 seem kinda timid and boring.

Still, Sharon Needles is mah gurl from this bunch.  Hopefully she'll get to diversify a little.  Chad is very likable; seems like a good soul with a lot of experience.  I say them two will be the ones to make all the way to the end.  Milan would be my third. Totally detest Willam, and to me he still looks like a dude while fully dressed and made up.  The rest of the girls are pretty pedestrian. 

Oh, and Jiggly Caliente is so fuccken annoying.  All attitude and pretty limited talent in my opinion.

Can I get an amen??? I couldn't have said it any better myself!
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline buginme2

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 12:12:27 am »
Totally detest Willam, and to me he still looks like a dude while fully dressed and made up. 

Exactly, lady looks like a dude.

Hate her!

Her and Madame LaQueer (stupid name too). 
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline mecch

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 05:41:12 am »
Yeah Willam looks like a guy. He seems to want to, he always showing everything.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:42:58 am by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 08:53:21 am »
I think I'd really like this show.   
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 12:20:17 pm »
I think I'd really like this show.

Try this link, They have every episode (including the wonderful 'Untucked' --a behind the scenes look at the show full of catfights and draaaama).  Not sure if it will work for you in India (copyright schtuff and all) though. 

Madame LaQueer (stupid name too). 

And she sooo boring.  I bet/hope she is the next one to go.  I get so tired of these queens who are always complaining about the fact that they get picked last for the team challenges.  Tedious 2.0
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline mecch

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 06:53:25 pm »
Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah, Miss RuPaul's love of this elementary school method of picking teams shows her manipulative streak. Makes for good drama, doesn't it?  I'm sure even at my age, faced with a similar method, though not quite sure what contest I could be in, I'd die of humiliation if I were picked last. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 07:42:19 pm »
Should be good tonight. They are having a "Jailed" theme, and on the previews a couple of them look like authentic crack whores behind bars.

and yes, RuRu can be a bitch
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 12:12:46 am »
I bet/hope she is the next one to go.  I get so tired of these queens who are always complaining about the fact that they get picked last for the team challenges.  Tedious 2.0

As I predicted, Madame LaQueer was eliminated tonight.  Girl just wasn't very good to be honest.

I'm kinda liking Latrice Royale (bitch is funny and she actually looks good for a big girl) and PhiPhi O'Hara (whom I find kinda cute as a boy --and I love it when he gets his bitch on).

Willem gets some points this week for strutting in Vivienne Westwood.  He was however a pretty lame actor during the comedy sketch, kinda odd for someone who's constantly talking about all the tv and film work that he's done. 

Who's next to go?  I say either Jiggly Caliente or Dita Ritz (I like her, but I have a feeling she's not gonna last very long).

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 12:25:45 am »
As I predicted, Madame LaQueer was eliminated tonight.  Girl just wasn't very good to be honest.

I'm kinda liking Latrice Royale (bitch is funny and she actually looks good for a big girl) and PhiPhi O'Hara (whom I find kinda cute as a boy --and I love it when he gets his bitch on).

Willem gets some points this week for strutting in Vivienne Westwood.  He was however a pretty lame actor during the comedy sketch, kinda odd for someone who's constantly talking about all the tv and film work that he's done. 

Who's next to go?  I say either Jiggly Caliente or Dita Ritz (I like her, but I have a feeling she's not gonna last very long).

well fuck. I have it paused and ahvent seen the whole show yet. but not surprised about madame.

and I ADORE LAtrice, so funny. and she looked s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g in that blue sequined gown.

Jiggly is wearing on my nerves.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline buginme2

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 10:46:27 am »
Sharon Needles, Wiilam, Jiggly all need to go.

Offline simpleguy

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 01:59:55 pm »
Luckily, Shawn Morales will not have to lip sync for his life  ::) Love his cute smile :)

Anyways - back on the subject: I like Sharon Needles a lot - she gives the competition some edge and sticks out (hehe;o)) from the rest of the glamour girls (loved her Rupocalypse!! so bizarre).
2008 JUL: Sustiva OCT: Rayataz DEC: Kaletra • 2009 Off meds • 2011 Intelence • 2012+ Complera

Offline buginme2

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 02:45:13 pm »
Luckily, Shawn Morales will not have to lip sync for his life  ::) Love his cute smile :)

Anyways - back on the subject: I like Sharon Needles a lot - she gives the competition some edge and sticks out (hehe;o)) from the rest of the glamour girls (loved her Rupocalypse!! so bizarre).

I appreciate Sharon's edginess also.  I just got turned off by her little spat with PhiPhi and her acting abilities.  I never noticed before just how intellectually lacking she was. 

After further consideration, she can stay for another week or two.  Next week Jiggly or Willam need to go.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 03:10:56 pm »
I appreciate Sharon's edginess also.  I just got turned off by her little spat with PhiPhi and her acting abilities.  I never noticed before just how intellectually lacking she was. 

After further consideration, she can stay for another week or two.  Next week Jiggly or Willam need to go.

Last night she did come across as not very clever (and when she's not made up she looks a little too much of a meth-chic mess).

And did you notice how she was betrayed by Chad Michaels?  Gerrrl, pull down the shade and put it back up!

At any rate, I still like her.  Here's the video for her single "412-724-WHORE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEyihTYh-A&sns=em

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 09:13:39 pm »

At any rate, I still like her.  Here's the video for her single "412-724-WHORE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEyihTYh-A&sns=em

LOL. cute!

I like Sharon, her look is really starting to grow on me.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Florida69

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 10:31:15 am »
Sharon is totally my favorite, I love Latrice.  I really hope Willam goes away soon, but normally the one that I like the least is always the one that wins.  Phi Phi needs someone to teach her how to do that hair, girl needed a stylist.  I was on the floor laughing at Milan in the lip sync for your life. 
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Offline mecch

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 01:49:33 pm »
I appreciate Sharon's edginess also.  I just got turned off by her little spat with PhiPhi and her acting abilities.  I never noticed before just how intellectually lacking she was
This.
I mean she's not an idiot. But when I saw the season previews and some of her youtube videos, the edge led me thinking she might be very smart like Raja seemed to be.
Finally the styling is clever but the words not so...

I'm remembering fondly Miss Camerooooooooon. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 06:49:40 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 04:15:18 pm »
and this was the best part of the show yet...with that big titty hanging out  ;D

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 04:52:10 pm »
Exclusive...

There will be a Sharon Needles vs. PhiPhi O'Hara lipsynch for your life showdown some time in the near future.  Gerrrrrl!!!

Offline simpleguy

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 06:44:43 pm »
Sharon Needles is going to imitate Michelle Visage. Is he going over the edge this time? Lost his senses of reality? I'm inclined to think so. Michelle won't take any sh*t, so Ms. Needles better do her homework.

I really hope he knows what he is doing and pulls it off ... and doesn't end up LSFYL.

A rare moment .. ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:47:17 pm by simpleguy »
2008 JUL: Sustiva OCT: Rayataz DEC: Kaletra • 2009 Off meds • 2011 Intelence • 2012+ Complera

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 07:06:10 pm »
Did anyone catch Phi Phi's tits flying off during the wet tshirt contest last night...

I am still LOL'ing my ass off!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 10:14:13 pm »
Did anyone catch Phi Phi's tits flying off during the wet tshirt contest last night...

I am still LOL'ing my ass off!

Good episode.  Kelly was just adorable. 

I'm liking PhiPhi and Latrice more and more each week.  They look good and have bitchy and funneh personalities.

When the fuck is fucking Jiggly Caliente get eliminated?  I am so ovah this ugly, fat, melodramatic, balding ho. 

Willam sucks. They criticized Milan for using her name on the boat, yet nothing was said about his egocentric stars.

Oh, and last, did you catch 'Untucked'?  That letter from Kenya where she read everyone was da shit. Gerrrrl! 

Offline buginme2

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 11:54:34 am »
I'm squarely behind team Willam now.  After she busted out those fake tears and said "I'm just sad people have to be sent home because I'm going to win" was AWESOME. 

Milan was horrible, Jiggly is frightening. Phi Phi is trash. Chad really DOES think he is Cher (frightening).   Me preicts a Latrice and Willam final! 

Offline mecch

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 02:08:30 pm »
I'm squarely behind team Willam now.  After she busted out those fake tears and said "I'm just sad people have to be sent home because I'm going to win" was AWESOME. 

Milan was horrible, Jiggly is frightening. Phi Phi is trash. Chad really DOES think he is Cher (frightening).   Me preicts a Latrice and Willam final!

Uh oh.  I didn't see this episode.  But that is what I mentioned above, about Chad. When I saw the coming attractions before the season start, I thought Chad was frightening.  Then, as I said, I thought he was quite nice and mature the first couple of episodes.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 07:23:32 pm »
I'm squarely behind team Willam now. 

Willam turned me off last epy with his attitude. The whole "My boat is gonna win" song was tiring. HOWEVER Willam has an amazingly ridiculous body, and I never get tired of seeing it. He also is the best dressed and knows how to wear his Dior. Bitch is gonna keep winning.

Latrice is clearly my fave. I love, love , love that big bitch. She also is also the best dressed behind Willam, IMHO.

Everyone else on the show is just white noise.

Im with Rev on Jiggly...she needs to go. Although that squatty little thing can tear up the stage on a lipsync.

I do miss Kenya and her FIERCE model walk.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 07:56:17 pm »
WUT! Pam Tillis is a guest judge tonight?

Are we talking about Pam "Cleopatra Queen of Denial" Tillis??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvN8vNm22o

I am giddy with excitement!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 12:44:00 pm »
This sounds like it could be fun, well maybe if I could get off (the boat) after 2 days ...

http://www.alandchuck.travel/trip/?triID=22&tab=TripOverview

just iamgine all the queens from seasons 1-4, sashaying around the promenade deck.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 02:59:22 pm »
I thought Needles won that Lip Synch over Phi Phi.  And then they threw Willam off, so those two got a reprieve.   I would like to see a rematch between Sharon and Phi Phi and see Phi Phi go down.  I don't think she EVER looks pretty or interesting.

The audience has seen a number of times how Phi Phi openly and grossly plots to get rid of her rivals.  RuPaul must know and couldn't possible let a type like this win. (I hope.)

Latrice and Chad are the two left with some class and sass.  I vote for Latrice.  But, as she reminds us endlessly, Chad is the "professional".

Offline mecch

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 03:00:10 pm »
This sounds like it could be fun, well maybe if I could get off (the boat) after 2 days ...

http://www.alandchuck.travel/trip/?triID=22&tab=TripOverview

just iamgine all the queens from seasons 1-4, sashaying around the promenade deck.

What a LONG list.  Did they just comp all those gals the cruise or did they pay them all, too?

Offline drewm

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 03:31:07 pm »
Needles can eat crackers in my bed anytime! HOT!  :P
Diagnosed in  May of 2010 with teh AIDS.

PCP Pneumonia . CD4 8 . VL 500,000

TRIUMEQ - VALTREX -  FLUOXETINE - FENOFIBRATE - PRAVASTATIN - CIALIS

Numbers consistent since 12/2010 - VL has remained undetectable and CD4 is anywhere from 275-325

Offline simpleguy

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2012, 04:04:11 pm »
I love Needles for thinking unconventionally (and her sometimes provocative nature...  something that resonates with me) - how about those navajo shoes? A design well thought out and executed (given the material provided and within 20 min.). I was shocked that Phi Phi's unoriginal idea of a shoe design won. It had an aura of Carmen Miranda about it, funny but then again not very original.

Needles probably won't win, exactly because of her queer-ness. Chad Michaels is a polished and seasoned queen - she'll win.

I'd love to see Willam return to the show!!

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2012, 04:12:39 pm »
Needles can eat crackers in my bed anytime! HOT!  :P

Puh-leeze.  At your age, I think Barbara Mandrell should be eating crackers in your bed.
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline mecch

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 04:23:57 pm »
Needles did an all around good job in the Presidential debate.  Rupaul HATED what Chad planned, and did, it seemed to me, but his guest hosts gave her raves so he kept his mouth shut. 

Who will be the surprise return?  I don't think they can let Willam back seeing how they were such Church Ladies about him breaking some rule.

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 04:52:27 pm »
Sharon Needles had me when she dribbled blood out of her mouth on the runway. Love her.

Did anyone else think when Dan Savage met the queens it was like people from different planets?

Offline drewm

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2012, 05:26:13 pm »
Puh-leeze.  At your age, I think Barbara Mandrell should be eating crackers in your bed.

As long as she pops her teeth out to gum my bud! BWAAAAHHHHAAAAA

Numbers consistent since 12/2010 - VL has remained undetectable and CD4 is anywhere from 275-325

Offline mecch

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 07:35:07 pm »
Did anyone else think when Dan Savage met the queens it was like people from different planets?
Yeah Dida Ritz was unable to manage the muddled directions as to what was expected, so pissed off, then tossed off. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:49:35 pm by mecch »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 08:43:08 pm »

that was so weird. I was confused myself over it all. Dan made it sound like it was supposed to be a real debate with real issues, none of the queens got that, except maybe LAtrice.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2012, 10:05:10 pm »
Holy Hell...Kenya's DILF was so Hhhhhot! Although he looked like hell in drag.

Glad to see my girl Latrice still hanging on.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 05:37:43 pm »
I am disappointed that RuPaul cut those strip tease routines down to a few glimpses.  I would have liked to see every moment of those guys struggling to pull it off. I think they all looked great, especially Needles' guy.

Offline drewm

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 06:55:59 pm »
I want to do Needle SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline drewm

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 07:25:55 pm »

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 08:09:29 pm »

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simmah down Droodles.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2012, 02:08:40 am »

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little confused by your attraction to this person.

He looks stoned and confused in this photo.

Offline mecch

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2012, 06:52:48 am »
I'm guessing it will come down to PhiPhi versus Latrice. 

On talent I'd have it come down to Latrice versus Chad.

I'd like to see it between Latrice versus Needles since that would be the rawest final competition. 

It seems to me that the competition is kind of fair, and that the girls really do have opportunities in each episode to prove their stuff or fail based on talent and maybe some good or bad luck.

Latrice would be a good win because she is both entertaining and dignified.  There is some realness in his characters.  And it would be cool to have an ex con as the Superstar Drag Queen.  What did she do time for anyway?

PhiPhi just doesn't interest me, she's like a prissy snappy little annoying dog. 

I don't mind the idea of Chad winning cause he's a pro, but there is something unsettling about his Cher worship.  On the other hand he's the most articulate and puts a lot of history into his characters and get ups so maybe finally he'd be the best one to win...?

Still like Needles but not convinced, if he won, there would be much interesting in his performance of the role of "drag superstar spokesperson" for a year.   

Does winning compute into a year's worth of events, and gigs, and so and so?  I'm not in the USA so don't know how much you all see of the winner, after the crowning. 

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2012, 01:29:40 am »
They get a sweet deal as the spokesperson for some vodka, and the commercials air both before AND after Ru Paul's drag race.  Other than that I dunno what all it entails.  Sharon Needles should win those other drag queens are talentless hacks.

Offline mecch

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2012, 09:33:53 pm »
She is the most contemporary isn't she.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2012, 09:54:26 pm »
Latrice is classy and real, and hands down is always the best dressed, well except for that brown disaster she wore a couple weeks ago. I hope she wins. But I worry about her being in the bottom 2 the last couple of weeks. She needs to step it up a bit maybe.

I would be equally happy if Sharon won.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.