Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:21:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773305
  • Total Topics: 66349
  • Online Today: 662
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 595
Total: 596

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Ray Stevens on immigration  (Read 2863 times)

Offline wolfter

Ray Stevens on immigration
« on: May 23, 2011, 12:35:03 pm »
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
Re: Ray Stevens on immigration
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 06:00:04 pm »
another  cute  funny to share.. 

A gay man, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner.

He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said,   ''Mom, I have something to tell you... I'm gay.''

His mother made no reply or gave any response  and the son was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly  ''You're gay...doesn't that mean you have oral sex  with other men?''   

The son said nervously, ''Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right.''

His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled  around and WHACKED him over the head with her spoon and  said.................

''Don't you EVER complain about the taste of my cooking again.''

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh, I'd complain!
I LOVE the taste of fresh-made "cream."
remember the good times...honor the past but don't live there
Le stelle la notte sono grandie luminose, nel cuore profondo del Texas

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 06:17:55 pm »

Offline wolfter

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 08:24:40 pm »
Gee Wolfie, yer not a tea partier are you?

MtD

I'm a member of the vino party.   ;)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 10:06:40 pm »
I'm a member of the vino party.   ;)

Well you'd have to be drunk to dig what the bigot in the video was warbling on about. :)

MtD

Offline wolfter

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 10:21:31 pm »
Since I wasn't drunk and I did "dig" it, I guess I can be labeled a bigot also.    I've enjoyed listening to Ray's songs for decades and he takes on many issues and does so in a provocative way.  

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 10:27:58 pm »
Since I wasn't drunk and I did "dig" it, I guess I can be labeled a bigot also.    I've enjoyed listening to Ray's songs for decades and he takes on many issues and does so in a provocative way.  

Wolfie,

You haven't earned my wrath and I didn't label you a bigot. If you want to put that particular tiara on, be my guest.

You've posted a link to a video by a conservative activist who enjoys beating the "Fuck Off -- We're Full!" drum when it comes to immigrants.

And that's just fine. But be mindful that if you want to share this sort of stuff you might get a response.

So don't start whining about being picked on. As I've said on numerous prior occasions, "Freedom of expression doesn't mean freedom from response."

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.