Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:22:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773292
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 677
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 641
Total: 641

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: neg partner- my needs count too.  (Read 17602 times)

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: neg partner- my needs count too.
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2016, 02:56:49 am »
Hi All,

Without going into too many details we reviewed the threads and the follow-up communications sent to me after this TO and on the basis of that review, the TO was extended to a full and permanent ban.  I wanted to make sure any one who was commenting on the thread after the TO is aware that in this case OP will not be returning.

I am also locking the thread.

Jim

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=277.0

TaSP and PrEP are part of safer sex, a number of studies have been completed and published on this and information and links have been provided.

Safer sex is often a combination of tactics to reduce risk. TaSP is a valid point as it simply reduces risk. Your posts however are inaccurate and you seems to be flaming trying to find an absolute in someone else's thread. If you want to discuss the focus of TaSP go right ahead but not the way your doing it.   

MOD NOTE:

I moved the last 4 posts from the other thread to your own thread.
Look I had warned you not to post in that thread and to drop it.  Instead you continued to post, Hijack the thread and flame the topic.

So you have earned yourself a TO now if you return after the TO I suggest you think before you post and do not post in that other thread again. Quit the flaming and quit the drama.

Also on the topic of drama when you start a thread keep in mind members are free to comment and voice their opinion whether you do or do not like it . Now if you do not agree with someone you are free to debate it if you want or ignore it if you like.

Also you will provide references for health/medical/scientific information  provided. Sweeping statements about what others recommend or don't is just not going to wash here.

When you post in someone else's thread keep it on topic and never do anything in terms of flame baiting. When a mod asks you to step out of the thread, its for a reason and we don't do it often.

Finally if you are having problems with another forum member, you have two options. One, you can use the Report to Moderator link found at the bottom of any post. Two, you can put that forum member on Ignore by using the link that appears at the bottom of the user information next to their post. You can unignore a member by going into your profile and taking them off the ignore list.

Jim

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:10:54 am by JimDublin »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.